As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Granblue Fantasy] Arise from the grave for like, 1 more day of free pulls?

• Options
    PLAPLA The process.Registered User regular
    i'm dual wielding fish

A classic.

• Options
    The BetgirlThe Betgirl I'm Molly! Registered User regular
    T W O B A S E B A L L B A T S

Steam PSN: YerFriendMolly
    ineedmayo.com Eidolon Journal Updated
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    Someone found that the double ougi-skill doesn't let Snap Blade hide the normal sprite when there's another ougi waiting, so there are two captains.

Cursed Ripper and Watcher's Adze, Silver Shotel or Bending Whip look like too much coffee.

Christ. https://i.redd.it/ge69zx3hipn21.gif

PLA on
  • Options
    SpectrumSpectrum Archer of Inferno Chaldea Rec RoomRegistered User regular
    qR2xFI3h.png

first one

(RIP Quartz/Anima)

have another MLB one on deck, so much stuff still to farm

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    ph blakeph blake Registered User regular
    ULB Baha done, SSR dark serpahic get (but I'm somehow out of SL fodder...), and new class unlocked.

Also, let me tell you, Chrysaor only UBHL runs are the funniest thing in the universe. We accidentally burst from 88% to 72%, and my Siete 4 plus double Windhouse Ougi + Baha ULB call got me nearly 300k honor in a single turn.

7h8wnycre6vs.png
  • Options
    I wish event-HLs granted Prestige.

• Options
    Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 One of the multitude of Dans infesting this place Registered User regular
    Spin landed on gashapin frenzy, turned out to be a 10 draw with a gold moon and this pair of cool dudes.
    khhhanaza9rq.jpeg
    So, I can grumble, but not complain.

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    Their holiday-things are like Lowain's.

• Options
    Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 One of the multitude of Dans infesting this place Registered User regular
    Oh hey, Mukku Frenzy!

One draw for Lady Katapiller. Cool?

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    edited March 2019
    TcV0lQfl.png?1

BOOM. Ready for both Xenos now, just have to level/skill it up. Only 4 more Seraphics left!

Madican on
  • Options
    Oh hey, Mukku Frenzy!

One draw for Lady Katapiller. Cool?
    She's excellent for 1T Nuking/OTK comps.

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    lhabvxfcgmge.jpeg

So, for positioning stuff like this, do these terms refer to party build page positions? Like, I guess “fourth ally” means the first back-up, that kind of thing?

(I know it’s probably obvious, but I just want to be sure I’m interpreting it correctly)

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    Those also count Danchou, so it's position on the front line

• Options
    lhabvxfcgmge.jpeg

So, for positioning stuff like this, do these terms refer to party build page positions? Like, I guess “fourth ally” means the first back-up, that kind of thing?

(I know it’s probably obvious, but I just want to be sure I’m interpreting it correctly)
    Danchou = 1
    Frontline = 2, 3, 4
    Reserve = 5, 6

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    Spectrum wrote: »
    lhabvxfcgmge.jpeg

Danchou = 1
    Frontline = 2, 3, 4
    Reserve = 5, 6

So like, if the Captain bites it, and katapiller is in next reserve, that’s how the “first ally” position ability kicks in? Okay, that makes sense.

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    Okay! Substituting her in for Lancelot on my main water Mechanic team (2nd position) has upgraded it from needing 3 strikes to solo Colossus Omega (Strike time, Energy Action and purple Bonito) down to two. A distinct improvement, I must say.

I think I’m ready for xeno ifrit

Caulk Bite 6 on
    jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    CantideCantide Registered User regular
    God, I love Vane. Xeno Ifrit tried to kill him with Soulfire Immolation, which just knocked him down to 1 HP and gave him a full charge bar... while his Soulfire Eruption and Jammed were still active and he was linked to S Grea. He replied back on the next turn with a 5.5 million charge attack.

• Options
    Nice glove.

• Options
    PLA wrote: »
    Nice glove.

I was very excited about the charge attack giving guaranteed TA for the whole party until I realized it was a melee weapon. It looks like there's only 3 high tier melee classes? Ninja's not particularly good and Runeslayer really wants its CCW for the free magic circles and shorter skill cooldowns. I guess it could maybe work for Luchador, but the wiki makes it sound like the class relies on the Revenant melee weapon for protecting hype generation. Maybe it's a sign that there's an EX2 or T4 melee class in the pipeline?

• Options
    This one has pretty good skill-cooldownening, though.

• Options
    Purely FYI, but since I didn't see it on youtube, I took the opportunity to upload Wind Heles' Fate Episodes

https://youtu.be/bJa5P64ejjE

https://youtu.be/QXiKFBe2JKM

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    Got an Axe to drop from Xeno Ifrit Extreme so that's a ton of farming off my plate looking at shop costs. This might not take too long running Double Kaguya + 20% JD buff. I'm also saving a bunch of garnets to host raids during ST.

• Options
    edited March 2019

Cool, normal attacks are random animations like Dancer. Getting hit does a forcefield-thing.

PLA on
  • Options
    MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    Madican wrote: »
    Got an Axe to drop from Xeno Ifrit Extreme so that's a ton of farming off my plate looking at shop costs. This might not take too long running Double Kaguya + 20% JD buff. I'm also saving a bunch of garnets to host raids during ST.

Save 40 Garnet to be able to upgrade it

• Options
    What's good elements for tetrastrams, anyway? Guess at least Wind, Earth and Dark like big echoes. Suppose Ninjutsu might round out singleminded Dark-teams.

• Options
    The BetgirlThe Betgirl I'm Molly! Registered User regular
    Well I got a 100 draw frenzy that included 27 bronze moons and 13 silver. Ended on a nacht (read: quartz)

Steam PSN: YerFriendMolly
    ineedmayo.com Eidolon Journal Updated
  • Options
    ph blakeph blake Registered User regular
    edited March 2019
    Fire and Wind are the ones that can abuse Tetrastreamer the most, but only with very specific endgame setups that involve dragon break echo stacking and assassin effects. Fire uses Esser skill 4 + The Sun summon, Wind uses Lecia orders + Nio skill 4 + Shiva summon. Light can do it as well with Ferry and FLB Thor. Emblem is usually the 10% echo with ele atk up one, though the skill cooldown emblem is also used (and is what I have on my Dark Tetrastreamer since I mainly play it as a fun solo class).

These setups do anywhere from 50-90 million damage in their burst turn, which is why it's a popular racing class for high end content (mainly GW speed kills and Baha HL, though nekomancer seems to be more popular in BHL now). Just turn off ougi and mash attack + refresh to cycle turns as fast as possible while doing a bit of damage, then unleash your giant burst to one shot the boss.

Water, Earth, and Dark can't really abuse it as easily as Fire/Wind/Light, though I guess with Grand Ferry and Nia echoes Dark could get a decent burst setup going. Earth just needs like 1 more echo enabler to maybe make a Summer Rosetta + Ayer team work with Earth tetra.

ph blake on
    7h8wnycre6vs.png
  • Options
    Maddoc wrote: »

Save 40 Garnet to be able to upgrade it

Oh way more than that. I still need to forge Aschallon, that's a good chunk too.

• Options
    110 for Aschallon and axey-axe. 150 with angry sword.

• Options
    edited March 2019
    0AfFixlm.png?1

Looks like I'm going for the katana too.

Madican on
  • Options
    StiltsStilts Registered User regular
    I need 4 more Infernal Vajra and 8 more Ifrit Omega Anime to get my first axe.

My water team is not in a position to farm the solo quests that actually matter, so I'm gonna need to largely rely on the Raid for the Vajras I need.

IKknkhU.gif
  • Options
    I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    i dunno if i have it in me to do the xeno with all these good games out team

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    Landed on the damn space for the 3rd gachapin

90 rolls into a Gold Moon (Vampy)

...sure, whatever.
    PLA wrote: »
    What's good elements for tetrastrams, anyway? Guess at least Wind, Earth and Dark like big echoes. Suppose Ninjutsu might round out singleminded Dark-teams.
    Any element you want to Dragon Break meme kinda wants the Tetrastreamer. So even Fire, even though the Xeno is way better
    Dark is interesting even if the Xeno is fine. Dark instead you can take the MA emblem and just run a brainless fist comp with better skills than Lucha
    Wind likes it but there are a lot of different and good Wind teams, so...

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options

...sure, whatever.

On the bright side that's a ton of SK10 R's and SR's for fodder

• Options

...sure, whatever.

On the down side, if you go for Full Efficiency like me, all that fodder is going to take up space for even longer than normal.

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    I think that Soulfire Immolation is hilarious, because I've never bothered to cut it enough to survive. The little doom-icon shows up like "hey, guys" and then "oh..."

• Options

...sure, whatever.

My account is developed enough that I have basically 0 need for an infusion of skill fodder. Even the light and dark seraphics when I finish farming the last step aren't going to drain -that- much.

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    RFublh5m.png?1

That wasn't too bad, though it did help to get an axe drop pretty early. Katana is next, just need a couple more vajra and then level/skill it before forging the True variant.

• Options
    pg0s9vqx4xsk.jpeg
    Wanted to make sure I don’t forget. Getting garnet off event is less of a pain now, but that was still 70 of them. I’ll have enough for the axe by the end of the event.

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    Grinded out the true scythe and three copies of the katana, then switched over to Sagittarius. The 12 Maniacs + 12 follow up Nightmares (2/day) and hosting a couple more raids should be enough to buy the last katana and evolve it.