As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Pre-PAX Dinner is tomorrow...tickets sales end tonight

ClannMorganClannMorgan Registered User regular
edited March 2019 in PAX East
The Pre-PAX Dinner has finally returned! This year we are looking forward to a good turnout…I have reserved a space to accommodate up to 20 attendees. Tickets are $33.50 + 2.37 fees. Your ticket will cover lite apps, your entree, tax and gratuity. Advance purchase required, tickets may not be available at the door. All drinks and any additional food are available at your own expense.

Tickets are LIVE!

When/Where:
City Tap - Fort Point

10 Boston Wharf Road
Boston, MA 02210
Wednesday March 27th
5PM - 7PM

We are trying a new place this year…I've been here before and can say that the food is great! We will be in the main dining area by the front windows.

How to get there:

7-13 minute from South Station / Silver Line Convention Center T stations

9 minute walk from convention center

4 minute or less Uber/Lyft/cab from convention center

Parking - there are some meter spots, as well as several parking lots dotted around the restaurant.

Menu: There will be light apps served from 5-5:30ish, you will be able to pre-select your entrée up until ticket sales close on Monday, March 25th. Once you have bought your ticket, please be sure to email me your entree selection at ramandamorgan@yahoo.com.

Entrée Selections

Fried Rice - spicy house kimchi, english peas, carrots, sesame, sunny-side-up egg with Short Rib or Vegetarian
Shrimp & Grits - cheddar grits, ham hock braised collard greens, cajun butter, scallion
Veggie Burger - wild rice, black bean & beet patty, aged cheddar, dijonnaise, roasted tomato, alfalfa sprouts
USDA Prime Tap Burger - brioche bun, American cheese, special sauce, lettuce, red onion, pickles, hand-cut fries, ketchup – add bacon, avocado or a fried egg

Entrée Salads – You may add Grilled Steak, Shrimp or Chicken, or Avocado

Caesar - romaine hearts, parmesan crisp, garlic croutons, crispy shallots, classic dressing
City Tap Chop - Bacon, blue cheese, olives, egg, roasted tomato, croutons, crispy shallots, shaved onion, white balsamic vinaigrette
‘Simple’ Salad - greens, roasted tomato, shaved white onions, garlic croutons, bacon, honey mustard vinaigrette, ricotta salata

Gluten Free

Pork Shank Fajitas - anchero beans, mole Colorado, peppers, onions, lettuce cups
Avocado Turkey Club - gluten free bread, beefsteak tomato, alfalfa sprouts, thick cut bacon, oven roasted turkey breast, mashed avocado, basil aioli
Miso Glazed Salmon - rice, asparagus, english peas, carrots

FAQ:

Handicap accessible? Yes!
21+ only? Nope…everyone is welcome! Please remember to bring proper ID if you will be consuming alcohol.
What to wear…what to wear? Anything that you want…as long as you wear something.

When you arrive, please provide a printed ticket. If you can't provide a printed ticket then please be able to access your ticket on your phone or device so we may get everyone checked as fast as possible.

Final Note - I do not make a profit on this event. If at any time there is any question regarding this I will be more than willing to post all expenditures.

Thank you all and see you at City Tap!

ClannMorgan on

• WuShockWuShock Lawful Good South BrownbackistanRegistered User regular
    Wish I could again, but I'll be holding down the fort at Pre-PAX Tabletop Night in Lexi's stead.

Twixxo wrote:
    WuShock is the best
    He is the very bestest
    I wish I was him

rx9e87jbbz0w.png

• ClannMorganClannMorgan Registered User regular
    Ah @WuShock you will be missed. We'll be swinging by after so we will see you at game night.

And, it is beyond awesome that you are standing in for Lexi...I know she is still straight out right now.

• XenigmaXenigma Registered User regular
    Enjoyed it last year, I'll try to be there again this time!

Pins? Pins!
    PAX East Attendee since 2011
  • Chris B.Chris B. Registered User regular
    Darn, Wanted to go but ill be landing in Boston at 950PM on Wednesday.

Chris B.
    YT Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCy0ysTqAt4AzNdxNQ2oXsg
    christovonhool@gmail.com
  • divisiontendivisionten Registered User regular
    Chris B. wrote: »
    Darn, Wanted to go but ill be landing in Boston at 950PM on Wednesday.
    Same. I can’t take three days off.

Finally got this together! We will be at City Tap this year. Tickets are live now, so get them while they last!

Hey everyone one week to go, so go on and grab a ticket!

Oh, and the PPD had been featured as one of the Community Events in 2016, and this time we may even have some special guests from MacDirectory looking to feature the dinner in an upcoming edition!

There are still tickets available, we are at 40% of what we need to meet the minimum to keep this event going. So if your waiting to buy, don’t wait too long because a final count is needed by Tuesday.

Okay, were are getting close folks. Today is the last day to order a ticket. Come on, every one has to eat =)

• GrimglaiveGrimglaive Registered User regular
    I'm late to the party. Tickets originally closed Monday -- are they still on?

Hi sorry I missed this. Hopefully you will be able to join us next year. I will be moving it to Thursday night.