As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Help finding an animated video on what it's like doing user research?

HypatiaHypatia Registered User regular
Hi everyone, this is driving me a little batty. A couple of years ago someone linked me to an animated video on the topic of what it was like doing user research. In the video, it had a researcher watching someone typing "Google.com" into the search box for Google and the researcher was standing there with no expression on their face, and after watching for a while and getting more and more frustrated it shows the researcher freaking out and grabbing and shaking the participant in frustration, then it shifts the pane over and shows that it was just what the researcher was picturing and they're still just standing there with no expression watching the person.

I've tried searching all over the place, but I can't find it -- anyone with strong Google-fu who might be able to help?