As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[PAX East 2019 Challenge Coin] Batch 2 shipping estimated: 4/29/2019

1235»

• SepiothSepioth Boston, MARegistered User regular
    ArcSyn wrote: »
    Sepioth wrote: »
    no email yet :(

It's marked as shipped

Awesome. Thanks for checking.

4gzp0ml63v5i.png
  • videohead118videohead118 Buffalo,NYRegistered User regular
    Just got my coins in! They look great!p1l4gfbahji0.jpg

fi7sb7594b2d.png
  • MephistoN7MephistoN7 Sexual Tyrannosaurus Keene, NHRegistered User regular
    Just got mine, and as much as I love the Asteroids side that Faneuil Hall side is absolutely beautiful. The bronze really pops just right.

Amazing work!

erdub14zr3u2.png

• ArcSynArcSyn Registered User regular
    Woohoo!

So glad that they turned out well and arrived before PAX! Can't wait to see a metal one as well. I hope you all enjoy them!

4dm3dwuxq302.png
  • rambo050686rambo050686 Registered User new member
    ArcSyn wrote: »
    UPDATE: Every order for metal coins and the first 100 painted coins have shipped! You should start receiving them in a few days.

I did not get any coins shipped to myself, but if one of you (preferably someone who has 2 metal and 2 painted, but I'll take whatever I can get) could take a nice picture of the fronts and backs of each so the wiki page can be updated, that would be awesome! Here's last year's picture as an idea of how to arrange the photo.
    199px-East2018Coin.jpg

I have your picture. Email me so I can attach the image. Send me a PM or something. These coins look amazing! Great job!

• jdixon1972jdixon1972 Registered User regular
    I still haven't gotten an email yet. I very, very sad :(

• SepiothSepioth Boston, MARegistered User regular
    You may not get an email. I just got my coins in the mail and never received a shipping email.

Coins are amazing looking. Excellent job.

4gzp0ml63v5i.png
  • iltailta Registered User regular
    Just arrived! So happy. That landmark side with the gold statue is REALLY good!

Alright, things are looking good, and slowing down here. If there's issues or questions feel free to post, but otherwise leaving this here for now. Have a great PAX!

UPDATE
    2019-03-23 wrote:
    Still taking orders for batch 2 which will be made and shipped after PAX East. Orders will be closed after April 5 for anyone who you show off the coins to at PAX.

http://bit.ly/PAXCoinCalc
    http://bit.ly/PAXE2019Coin

4dm3dwuxq302.png
  • jdixon1972jdixon1972 Registered User regular
    I just received my coins yesterday!!! They're awesome and i'm very happy!

• eloelo That guy over there... Smoke stack central, NJRegistered User regular
    Got mine yesterday. These really came out amazing. The Faneuil Hall side is really beautiful!!

0j92muX.png
  • std73std73 Extra Life Guild President Weymouth, MARegistered User regular
    Coins received this weekend. They came out great!

PAX-signature-20.png
  • MattBSGMattBSG Registered User regular
    edited March 2019
    Got my coins and the design this year is amazing.

One of my painted coins has some imperfections such as small air bubbles in paint (stands out in the black asteroid side) and small tiny red + black paint/enamel drops on the edge with light scuffs. It’s all pretty minor, but definitely noticeable if you hold the coin and inspect it. Anything of note that I can do about that with a single replacement maybe? I had them for a panel I’m taking part in, and I don’t really wanna give it to someone as is.

Not trying to put any cost on you, I’m just being a bit nit picky over it I guess. Is there a good contact at kiddercorp maybe?

MattBSG on
    YhqCGVS.png
    MattBSG wrote: »
    Got my coins and the design this year is amazing.

One of my painted coins has some imperfections such as small air bubbles in paint (stands out in the black asteroid side) and small tiny red + black paint/enamel drops on the edge with light scuffs. It’s all pretty minor, but definitely noticeable if you hold the coin and inspect it. Anything of note that I can do about that with a single replacement maybe? I had them for a panel I’m taking part in, and I don’t really wanna give it to someone as is.

Not trying to put any cost on you, I’m just being a bit nit picky over it I guess. Is there a good contact at kiddercorp maybe?

You can email them at the same address as the Paypal. They may have a reference coin left to part with, but not sure it'd get to you in time before PAX. Otherwise you'd have to wait until the second batch is done and shipping out.

4dm3dwuxq302.png
  • XenigmaXenigma Registered User regular
    Got my unpainted coin today and it is indeed amazing! Thanks again for making this happen.

Pins? Pins!
    PAX East Attendee since 2011
  • drakuldragondrakuldragon Long Island, NYRegistered User regular
    OH HEY GUESS WHO FORGOT -raises hand- but luckily the ordering is still open. They look amazing! Thanks @ArcSyn for all your hard work!

b3dyisb2mkd7.png

DOTS RPG Project - Guild Master Jess | @dotsrpg

• SutibunRiSutibunRi Montreal, Quebec, CanadaRegistered User regular
    I'm so glad the coins came out well and got to everyone on time.
    I'm so sorry I vanished and abandoned the project.
    @ArcSyn I owe you one, thank you for stepping in.

SutibunRi wrote: »
    I'm so glad the coins came out well and got to everyone on time.
    I'm so sorry I vanished and abandoned the project.
    @ArcSyn I owe you one, thank you for stepping in.

You stepped in to make sure Unplugged's inaugural coin was made, and was a wealth of information as I took the reigns last year, it was the least I could do to help this one happen.

Hope all is well now, or at least headed in the right direction!

4dm3dwuxq302.png
    Keeping the order form open this week until Friday morning. Then I'm tallying up how many we need to order for the second batch and get them made.

Hope you all had a great PAX!

4dm3dwuxq302.png
    No one's put an order in since before PAX, but just a reminder that today's the last day for orders!

4dm3dwuxq302.png
    Order form for batch 2 is closed. I'll update once I hear the second batch is made/shipping.

4dm3dwuxq302.png
    Batch 2 shipping estimated: 4/29/2019

4dm3dwuxq302.png
  • drakuldragondrakuldragon Long Island, NYRegistered User regular
    @ArcSyn I was just coming here to see if anyone had heard from them, thanks!

b3dyisb2mkd7.png

DOTS RPG Project - Guild Master Jess | @dotsrpg

Web tracker says they've arrived, order sheet doesn't show any shipped yet. Emailed them to follow up and see where we are really at. I'll let you know once I hear back.

4dm3dwuxq302.png
    Apparently the factory is running late on a bunch of orders they have with them. The coins are not yet at Kiddercorp, but they'll let me know when they do.

4dm3dwuxq302.png
    New estimate is next week.

4dm3dwuxq302.png
    Coins are shipping out today!

4dm3dwuxq302.png
  • MattBSGMattBSG Registered User regular
    Mine just came in the mail today, thanks for much for helping out this year ArcSyn!

YhqCGVS.png
    Woohoo!
    Hopefully that means everyone will be getting their coins today or tomorrow and we can let this thread rest.
    If you ordered coins and don't receive them by the end of this week, or have any other issues, please go ahead and just reach out to Kiddercorp directly. You can use the email you sent for PayPal.

4dm3dwuxq302.png
    In case anyone missed it, link for this year's coin thread!
    https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/230922/pax-east-2020-challenge-coin-thread-its-that-time-again

Also, does anyone have an extra painted 2019 coin they'd be willing to trade for a PAXU 17,18, or 19 coin? I'll be at Unplugged and looking for one.

4dm3dwuxq302.png
This discussion has been closed.