As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Twilight Imperium 4e - Game 5: Round 6 - Status Phase / Game End

• 38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    Lykouragh wrote: »
    I would like to mention to the table that I voted that expensive fighter law in because I was terrified of a N'orr with a million fighters and GF and now I feel silly about it.

I figured that was the case, didn't care enough to fight it. I'm not sure why you were worried about that since our relationship was on the up and up.

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• LykouraghLykouragh Registered User regular
    MrBlarney wrote: »
    I didn't put the Infantry on Mecatol Rex since I didn't see it ordered, and I think El Skid tried to nudge A Half Eaten Oreo just to make sure all of the action orders were in, but if Ketar and the rest of the table (including A Half Eaten Oreo) is okay with amending Creuss' previous action to include a landing, I'm fine with allowing that revision.

Totally fine with it, I thought they landed too which is why I mentioned it (was trying to think of a reason they wouldn't want to).

• KetarKetar Come on upstairs we're having a partyRegistered User regular
    edited March 2019
    Creuss and N'orr have indicated that it's ok to put the Creuss infantry on MR, as have Letnev.

@El Skid @Lykouragh @Phyphor

(edit was to the first line, bat signals should all be fine)

Ketar on
  • A Half Eaten OreoA Half Eaten Oreo Registered User regular
    I didn't put the Infantry on Mecatol Rex since I didn't see it ordered, and I think El Skid tried to nudge A Half Eaten Oreo just to make sure all of the action orders were in, but if Ketar and the rest of the table (including A Half Eaten Oreo) is okay with amending Creuss' previous action to include a landing, I'm fine with allowing that revision.

Totally fine with it, I thought they landed too which is why I mentioned it (was trying to think of a reason they wouldn't want to).

It wouldn't be my worse decision!

38thDoe wrote: »
    I would like to mention to the table that I voted that expensive fighter law in because I was terrified of a N'orr with a million fighters and GF and now I feel silly about it.

I figured that was the case, didn't care enough to fight it. I'm not sure why you were worried about that since our relationship was on the up and up.

Paranoia basically....I see the N'orr so rarely that I forget how hard it is for them to get to Carrier 2 with grav drive and actually get to your home system.

• El SkidEl Skid The frozen white northRegistered User regular
    Yeah, I thought they had landed already, so fine to amend that in.

• PhyphorPhyphor Building Planet Busters Tasting FruitRegistered User regular
    I'm fine with letting them land (and would have reminded them if I had noticed)

• MrBlarneyMrBlarney Registered User regular
    @Phyphor, your choice on the Warfare Secondary is still needed to close that out. It will also be your turn, so you can take your action at the same time.

And contrary to Ketar's assertion, I don't think I got official confirmation from @38thDoe on allowing a revision of Creuss' previous action, to land on Mecatol Rex. But it's looking like there'll be no problems with making a revision.

4463rwiq7r47.png
  • 38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    I agreed with their original post but that’s easily missed. Totally fine with them landing, I think that’s the sort of mistake that only happens in an online format.

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

edited March 2019
    I agreed with their original post but that’s easily missed. Totally fine with them landing, I think that’s the sort of mistake that only happens in an online format.

To be fair IRL I forgot to ‘X-89 Bacterial Weapon’ a player’s home world before trying an invasion (that failed). He ended up winning that status phase. Did not feel very smart.

A Half Eaten Oreo on
    edited March 2019
    Oh, I see - the Agree reaction on Ketar's post. I've updated the map and status post to reflect the revised action. Looks like all action is now on Phyphor.

MrBlarney on
    4463rwiq7r47.png
    I feel like that tech should just automatically trigger when you bombard. It’s a hard to get tech that seems tough to use and benefit from unless you have fleet logistics too.

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

edited March 2019
    I feel like that tech should just automatically trigger when you bombard. It’s a hard to get tech that seems tough to use and benefit from unless you have fleet logistics too.

Yeah, normally it seems incredibly hard to use. In that game the previous turn I had already failed and invasion so I had ships in the systematic and during the status phase the same “research 2 techs” law passed, I took the Bacterial weapon to guarantee I could stop him winning. But there is no guarantee against brain farts.

A Half Eaten Oreo on
    I mean that tech is one use per turn so you can’t have it automatically trigger. You just have to remember to use jt when you need to, which seems like a low bar...

edited March 2019
    Oh right didn't even notice warfare

Play, build war sun + 2 fighters. Exhaust all planets for 12 + 1 TG and tools

Phyphor on
    For my move
    Activate alpha wormhole, bring in everything from Arbor/lor including GF

Action is on @A Half Eaten Oreo.

4463rwiq7r47.png
    El Skid wrote: »
    I mean that tech is one use per turn so you can’t have it automatically trigger. You just have to remember to use jt when you need to, which seems like a low bar...

Right but you use it and if they have a space dock they build on their turn erasing your work. Or someone else moves in and takes it before you can go again. Lots of ways it can go sideways.

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

edited March 2019
    I hope this over costed infantry are worth it.
    Activate Bereg/Lirta IV.
    Move in Carrier from Creuss (Creuss Gate > Mehar Xull > Lorod > Bereg/Lirta)
    If no issues, land 2 infantry in Lirta IV, and 1 on Bereg.
    @El Skid for any reaction
    Open 1:1 trades with anyone
    edit: T/F/S -> 1/2/1

@Ketar is next to act.

A Half Eaten Oreo on
    Could you clarify exactly what is being loaded into that Carrier? I assume it's just three Infantry from the Creuss Home System, but as previous actions have shown, it's a good idea to be specific.

4463rwiq7r47.png
    Could you clarify exactly what is being loaded into that Carrier? I assume it's just three Infantry from the Creuss Home System, but as previous actions have shown, it's a good idea to be specific.

Oh yes, 3 Infantry, and both fighters.

edited March 2019
    No reaction here!

Other than to confirm we want to do the 2:2 trade

El Skid on
    Confirm 2:2 trade.

I forgot to ask this earlier - @A Half Eaten Oreo, in which order would you like to resolve the ground combats?

4463rwiq7r47.png
    I forgot to ask this earlier - @A Half Eaten Oreo, in which order would you like to resolve the ground combats?

Let’s do Bereg first.

Round 5 - Invasion of Bereg

Combat Round 1~3

Creuss has 1 Infantry II.
    Muaat has 1 Infantry.

For expediency, multiple combat rounds have been rolled.

Geth roll 3#1d10t7 for Creuss
    Geth roll 3#1d10t8 for Muaat

Creuss:
    3#1d10t7 3 # 0 [1d10t7=5] 0 [1d10t7=1] 1 [1d10t7=7]
    Muaat:
    3#1d10t8 3 # 0 [1d10t8=2] 0 [1d10t8=6] 0 [1d10t8=3]

4463rwiq7r47.png
    Creuss scores 1 hit in the 3rd combat round, destroying 1 Muaat Infantry.
    Combat resolves in favor of Creuss.

Round 5 - Invasion of Lirta IV

Combat Round 1~3

Creuss has 2 Infantry II.
    Muaat has 1 Infantry.

For expediency, multiple combat rounds have been rolled. In case of casualties on Creuss' side, outcomes will be taken from left to right.

Geth roll 3#2d10t7 for Creuss
    Geth roll 3#1d10t8 for Muaat

Creuss:
    3#2d10t7 3 # 0 [2d10t7=5, 4] 1 [2d10t7=10, 6] 1 [2d10t7=9, 2]
    Muaat:
    3#1d10t8 3 # 0 [1d10t8=1] 1 [1d10t8=10] 0 [1d10t8=1]

4463rwiq7r47.png
    Muaat and Creuss each score 1 hit in the 2nd combat round, destroying 1 Creuss Infantry and 1 Muaat Infantry.
    Combat resolves in favor of Creuss.

1 Creuss Infantry II was destroyed across all combats; Gen Synthesis is rolled for regeneration.

Geth roll 1d10t6 for Creuss Gen Synthesis

Creuss Gen Synthesis:
    1d10t6 0 [1d10t6=5]

4463rwiq7r47.png
    The Infantry does not regenerate.

I think I've got everything, so action is on @Ketar.

4463rwiq7r47.png
    Creuss, we will open up Abyz-Fria as promised. We'd appreciate it if you only take Fria since that would be enough to meet the 4 planets of one type and 6 planets outside of home system.

Activate Qucen'n-Rarron. Move in dreadnought from Abyz-Fria with fighter, carrier and flagship from Arinam-Meer with fighter and both infantry. Engage Muaat carrier and land 1 infantry on each planet afterward.

@El Skid for any response.

3/5/1

No response!

Since Letnev has Assault Cannon, the Muaat Carrier is destroyed at the start of combat, no combat rolls necessary.

1 Infantry is landed on each of Qucen'n and Rarron.

Anything else to do, Ketar? Status update will be posted at the completion of the action, and the turn will move to Lykouragh.

4463rwiq7r47.png
    Nothing else.

edited April 2019
    Round 5: Action Phase Update 3

Sardakk N'orr: Play the primary ability of the (6) Warfare Strategy Card, removing the command counter from the N'orr Home System and allocating it to Tactic Pool. (TP 1 --> 2)
    L1z1x plays on the secondary (SP 2 --> 1), exhausting [0.0.0] (5R), Arnor (2R), Lazar (1R), Resculon (2R), Sakulag (2R), and 1 Trade Good (TG 3 --> 2), +1R from Sarween Tools to build 1 War Sun (12R) and 2 Fighters (2R) at [0.0.0].
    Creuss plays on the secondary (SP 2 --> 1), exhausting Creuss (4R), Starpoint (3R), and New Albion (1R) to build 1 Carrier (3R), 2 Fighters (2R), and 3 Infantry (3R) at Creuss.
    Letnev plays on the secondary (SP 2 --> 1), exhausting Arc Prime (4R), Wren Terra (2R), Abyz (3R), and 2 Trade Goods (TG 2 --> 0), +1R from Sarween Tools, to build 1 War Sun (12R) at Arc Prime.
    Yssaril plays on the secondary (SP 2 --> 1), exhausting Retillion (2R), Lodor (3R), Xxehan (1R), and 2 Trade Goods (TG 8 --> 6) to build 1 Dreadnought (4R), 1 Cruiser (2R), 1 Fighter (1R), and 1 Infantry (2R) at Retillion.
    The L1z1x Mindnet: Activate the Alpha Wormhole system. (TP 3 --> 2)
    Move in 2 Dreadnoughts, 1 Carrier, 6 Fighters, and 2 Infantry from Arnor-Lor.
    The Ghosts of Creuss: Perform transaction, giving 2 Commodities to Muaat in exchange for 2 Commodities. (Creuss C 4 --> 2, TG 0 --> 2; Muaat C 2 --> 0, TG 7 --> 9)
    Activate the Bereg-Lirta IV system. (TP 2 --> 1)
    Move in 1 Carrier, 2 Fighters, and 3 Infantry from the Creuss Home System.
    Land 1 Infantry on Bereg and 2 Infantry on Lirta IV.
    During invasion combat on Bereg, Creuss suffers no losses while Muaat loses 1 Infantry; combat resolves in favor of Creuss.
    During invasion combat on Lirta IV, Creuss loses 1 Infantry while Muaat loses 1 Infantry; combat resolves in favor of Creuss.
    The Barony of Letnev: Activate the Qucen'n-Rarron system. (TP 4 --> 3)
    Move in 1 Dreadnought and 1 Fighter from Abyz-Fria and Flagship, 1 Carrier, 1 Fighter, and 2 Infantry from Arinam-Meer.
    During space combat, Letnev suffers no losses while Muaat loses 1 Carrier; combat resolves in favor of Letnev.
    Land 1 Infantry on each of Qucen'n and Rarron.

Current Map: Action Phase Update 3

Current Technologies

Victory Points and Objectives
    The Barony of Letnev - 6 VP
    The Embers of Muaat - 6 VP
    The Yssaril Tribes - 4 VP
    The Ghosts of Creuss - 3 VP
    The L1z1x Mindnet - 2 VP
    Sardakk N'orr - 1 VP

Public Objectives
    Expand Borders (1 VP): Control 6 planets in non-home systems. - Yssaril, Letnev, Muaat, L1z1x
    Erect a Monument (1 VP): Spend 8 resources. - N'orr
    Corner the Market (1 VP): Control 4 planets that each have the same planet trait. - Letnev, Yssaril
    Sway the Council (1 VP): Spend 8 influence. - Letnev, Yssaril, Muaat
    Lead from the Front (1 VP): Spend a total of 3 tokens from your Tactic and/or Strategy pools.
    Diversify Research (1 VP): Own 2 technologies in each of 2 colors. - Muaat, Creuss
    Manipulate Galactic Law (2 VP): Spend 16 influence.
    4 Stage II Objectives remain in the line.

Secret Objectives
    The Barony of Letnev - 1 unfulfilled secret objective in hand, 1 completed:
    - Become the Gatekeeper (Status Phase, 1 VP): Have one or more ships in a system that contains an Alpha wormhole and one or more ships in a system that contains a Beta wormhole.
    The Embers of Muaat - 1 unfulfilled secret objectives in hand, 2 completed:
    - Make an Example of their World (Action Phase, 1 VP): Use Bombardment to destroy the last of a player's ground forces on a planet.
    - Cut Supply Lines (Status Phase, 1 VP): Have one or more ships in the same system as another player's Space Dock.
    The Yssaril Tribes - 1 unfulfilled secret objective in hand, 1 completed:
    - Spark a Rebellion (Action Phase, 1 VP): Win a combat against a player who has the most victory points.
    Sardakk N'orr - 2 unfulfilled secret objectives in hand.
    The L1z1x Mindnet - 2 unfulfilled secret objectives in hand.
    The Ghosts of Creuss - 1 unfulfilled secret objective in hand, 1 completed:
    - Form a Spy Network (Status Phase, 1 VP): Discard 5 Action Cards.

Special Objectives
    N'orr's Support for the Throne (1 VP) - Held by L1z1x.
    Custodians of Mecatol Rex (1 VP) - Claimed by Letnev.
    Letnev's Support for the Throne (1 VP) - Held by Creuss.
    Imperial Primary (1 VP) - Claimed by Letnev, Round 3.
    The Crown of Emphidia (1 VP) - Held by Muaat.

The Barony of Letnev (Ketar)
    Commodities: 0 / 2
    Trade Goods: 0
    Action Cards: 4

Tactic Pool: 3
    Fleet Pool: 5
    Strategy Pool: 1

Promissory Notes: Creuss' Ceasefire, Muaat's Ceasefire (Trade Agreement, Political Secret, War Funding)
    Technology: Antimass Deflectors, Gravity Drive, Plasma Scoring, Magen Defense Grid, Non-Euclidean Shielding, Assault Cannon, Sarween Tools, Neural Motivator, Cruiser II, Dreadnought II, War Sun

Worlds:
    X - Arc Prime (4R, 0I)
    X - Wren Terra (2R, 1I)
    X - Abyz (Hazardous, 3R, 0I)
    X - Arinam (Industrial, 1R, 2I)
    X - Fria (Hazardous, 2R, 0I)
    X - Meer (Hazardous, 0R, 4I, R)
    X - Quann (Cultural, 2R, 1I)
    X - Qucen'n (Industrial, 1R, 2I)
    X - Rarron (Cultural, 0R, 3I)

Other Racial Data:
    - Flagship: Arc Secundus: Combat Value 5 (x2), Movement 1, Carry Capacity 3. Sustain Damage, Bombardment 5 (x3). Other players' units in this system lose Planetary Shield. At the start of each space combat round, repair this ship.
    - Racial Technology: L4 Disruptors (Yellow, requires 1 Yellow): During an Invasion, units cannot use Space Cannon against your units.
    - Racial Technology: Non-Euclidean Shielding (Red, requires 2 Red): When 1 of your units uses Sustain Damage, cancel 2 hits instead of 1.
    - Munitions Reserves: At the start of each round of Space Combat, you may spend 2 Trade Goods; if you do, you may reroll any number of your dice during that combat round.
    - Armada: The maximum number of non-Fighter ships you can have in each system is equal to 2 more than the number of tokens in your Fleet pool.
    - Racial Promissory Note: War Funding: At the start of a round of Space Combat: The Letnev player loses 2 Trade Goods. During this combat round, reroll any number of your dice. Then, return this card to the Letnev player.

The Embers of Muaat (El Skid)
    Commodities: 0 / 4
    Trade Goods: 9

Tactic Pool: 1

Promissory Notes: Yssaril's Ceasefire (Trade Agreement, Political Secret, Support for the Throne, Fires of the Gashlai)
    Technology: Plasma Scoring, Magen Defense Grid, Duranium Armor, Assault Cannon, Sarween Tools, Transit Diodes, Integrated Economy, Prototype War Sun II, Destroyer II

Worlds:
    R - Muaat (4R, 1I)
    R - Tren'lak (1R, 0I)
    X - Tar'mann (Industrial, 1R, 1I, G)
    X - Wellon (Industrial, 1R, 2I, Y)

Other Racial Data:
    - Racial Unit: Prototype War Sun (War Sun): As War Sun, but Movement 1.
    - Flagship: The Inferno: Combat Value 5 (x2), Movement 1, Carry Capacity 3. Sustain Damage. Action: Spend 1 token from your Strategy pool to place 1 Cruiser in this unit's system.
    - Racial Technology: Magmus Reactor (Red, requires 2 Red): Your ships may move into supernovas. After 1 or more of your units use Production in a system that either contains a War Sun or is adjacent to a supernova, gain 1 Trade Good.
    - Racial Technology: Prototype War Sun II (unit upgrade, requires 3 Red and 1 Yellow): As War Sun, but Cost 10, Movement 3.
    - Star Forge: Action: Spend 1 token from your Strategy pool to place either 2 Fighters or 1 Destroyer from your reinforcements in a system that contains 1 or more of your War Suns.
    - Gashlai Physiology: Your ships can move through Supernovas.
    - Racial Promissory Note: Fires of the Gashlai: Action: Remove 1 token from the Muaat player's Fleet pool and return it to his reinforcements. Then, gain your War Sun upgrade technology card. Then, return this card to the Muaat player.

The Yssaril Tribes (Lykouragh)
    Commodities: 0 / 3
    Trade Goods: 6
    Action Cards: 8

Fleet Pool: 4

Promissory Notes: (Trade Agreement, Political Secret, Support for the Throne, Spy Net)
    Technology: Neural Motivator, Transparasteel Plating, Hyper Metabolism, Mageon Implants, Antimass Deflectors, Gravity Drive, Carrier II

Worlds:
    X - Retillion (2R, 3I)
    X - Shalloq (1R, 2I)
    X - Dal Bootha (Cultural, 0R, 2I)
    X - Lodor (Cultural, 3R, 1I)
    X - Mehar Xull (Hazardous, 1R, 3I, R)
    X - Mellon (Cultural, 0R, 2I)
    X - Saudor (Industrial, 2R, 2I)
    X - Xxehan (Cultural, 1R, 1I)

Other Racial Data:
    - Flagship: Y'sia Y'ssrila: Combat Value 5 (x2), Movement 2, Carry Capacity 3. Sustain Damage. This ship can move through systems that contain other players' ships.
    - Racial Technology: Transparasteel Plating (Green, requires 1 Green): During your turn of the Action Phase, players that have passed cannot play Action Cards.
    - Racial Technology: Mageon Implants (Green, requires 3 Green): Action: Exhaust this card to look at another player's hand of Action Cards. Choose 1 of those cards and add it to your hand.
    - Stall Tactics: Action: Discard 1 card from your hand.
    - Scheming: When you draw 1 or more action cards, draw 1 additional action card. Then, choose and discard 1 action card from your hand.
    - Crafty: You an have any number of action cards in your hand. Game effects cannot prevent you from using this ability.
    - Racial Promissory Note: Spy Net: At the start of your turn: Look at the Yssaril player's hand of Action Cards. Choose 1 of those cards and add it to your hand. Then, return this card to the Yssaril player.

Sardakk N'orr (38thDoe)
    Commodities: 3 / 3
    Trade Goods: 13
    Action Cards: 5

Tactic Pool: 2
    Strategy Pool: 3

Promissory Notes: (Ceasefire, Trade Agreement, Political Secret, Tekklar Legion)
    Technology: Sarween Tools, Neural Motivator, Dacxive Animators, Antimass Deflectors, Gravity Drive, Plasma Scoring, Exotrireme II

Worlds:
    R - Quinarra (3R, 1I)
    R - Vefut II (Hazardous, 2R, 2I)
    X - Zohbat (Hazardous, 3R, 1I)

Other Racial Data:
    - Racial Unit: Exotrireme (Dreadnought): As Dreadought, but Bombardment 4 (x2).
    - Flagship: C'morran N'orr: Combat Value 6 (x2), Movement 1, Carry Capacity 3. Sustain Damage. Apply +1 to the result of each of your other ships' combat rolls in this system.
    - Racial Technology: Valkyrie Particle Weave (Red, requires 2 Red): After making combat rolls during a round of Ground Combat, if your opponent produced 1 or more hits, you produce 1 additional hit.
    - Racial Technology: Exotrireme II (unit upgrade, requires 2 Blue and 1 Yellow): As Dreadnought, but Movement 2, Bombardment 4 (x2). This unit cannot be destroyed by "Direct Hit" action cards. After a round of Space Combat, you may destroy this unit to destroy up to 2 ships in this system.
    - Unrelenting: Apply +1 to the result of each of your units' combat rolls.
    - Racial Promissory Note: Tekklar Legion: At the start of an Invasion Combat: Apply +1 to the result of each of your units' combat rolls during this combat. If your opponent is the N'orr player, apply -1 to the result of each of his unit's combat rolls during this combat. Then, return this card to the N'orr player.

The L1z1x Mindnet (Phyphor)
    Commodities: 0 / 2
    Trade Goods: 2
    Action Cards: 7

Tactic Pool: 2
    Fleet Pool: 4

Promissory Notes: N'orr's Support for the Throne (Ceasefire, Trade Agreement, Political Secret, Support for the Throne, Cybernetic Enhancements)
    Technology: Neural Motivator, Hyper Metabolism, Plasma Scoring, Duranium Armor, Assault Cannon, Sarween Tools, Inheritance Systems, Gravity Drive, Light/Wave Deflector, Super-Dreadnought II, War Sun

Worlds:
    X - [0.0.0] (5R, 0I)
    X - Arnor (Industrial, 2R, 1I)
    X - Coorneeq (Cultural, 1R, 2I)
    X - Lazar (Industrial, 1R, 0I, Y)
    X - Lor (Industrial, 1R, 2I)
    X - Resculon (Cultural, 2R, 0I)
    X - Sakulag (Hazardous, 2R, 1I)

Other Racial Data:
    - Racial Unit: Super-Dreadnought (Dreadnought): As Dreadnought, but Carry Capacity 2.
    - Flagship: [0.0.1]: Combat Value 5 (x2), Movement 1, Carry Capacity 5. Sustain Damage. During a Space Combat, hits produced by this ship and by your Dreadnoughts in this system must be assigned to non-Fighter ships if able.
    - Racial Tehcnology: Inheritance Systems (Yellow, requires 2 Yellow): You may exhaust this card and spend 2 resources when you research a technology; ignore all of that technology's prerequisites.
    - Racial Technology: Super-Dreadnought II (unit upgrade, requires 2 Blue and 1 Yellow): As Dreadnought, but Combat Value 4, Movement 2, Carry Capacity 2. Sustain Damage, Bombardment 4. This unit cannot be destroyed by "Direct Hit" Action Cards.
    - Assimilate: When you gain control of a planet, replace each PDS and Space Dock that is on that planet with a matching unit from your reinforcements.
    - Harrow: After each round of Ground Combat, your ships in the active system may use their Bombardment abilities against your opponent's ground forces on the planet.
    - Racial Promissory Note: Cybernetic Enhancements: At the start of your turn: Remove 1 token from the L1x1x player's Strategy pool and return it to his reinforcements. Then, place 1 command token from your reinforcements in your Strategy pool. Then, return this card to the L1z1x player.

The Ghosts of Creuss (A Half Eaten Oreo) SPEAKER
    Commodities: 2 / 4
    Trade Goods: 2

Fleet Pool: 2

Promissory Notes: Letnev's Ceasefire, Letnev's Support for the Throne (Trade Agreement, Political Secret, Support for the Throne, Creuss IFF)
    Technology: Gravity Drive, Wormhole Generator, Light/Wave Deflector, Neural Motivator, Hyper Metabolism, Infantry II, Carrier II

Worlds:
    X - Creuss (4R, 2I)
    X - Mecatol Rex (1R, 6I)
    X - Bereg (Hazardous, 3R, 1I)
    X - Lirta IV (Hazardous, 2R, 3I)
    X - New Albion (Industrial, 1R, 1I, G)
    X - Starpoint (Hazardous, 3R, 1I)
    X - Thibah (Industrial, 1R, 1I, B)

Other Racial Data:
    - Flagship: Hil Colish: Combat Value 5, Movement 1, Carry Capacity 3. Sustain Damage. This ship's system contains a Delta wormhole. During movement, this ship may move before or after your other ships.
    - Racial Technology: Dimensional Splicer (Red, requires 1 Red): At the start of Space Combat in a system that contains a wormhole and 1 or more of your ships, you may produce 1 hit and assign it to 1 of your opponent's ships.
    - Racial Technology: Wormhole Generator (Blue, requires 2 Blue): At the start of the Status Phase, place or move a Creuss wormhole token into either a system that contains a planet you control or a non-home system that does not contain another player's ships.
    - Quantum Entanglement: You treat all systems that contain either an Alpha or Beta wormhole as adjacent to each other. Game effects cannot prevent you from using this ability.
    - Slipstream: During your Tactical Actions, apply +1 to the movement value of each of your ships that starts its movement in your home system or in a system that contains either an Alpha or Beta wormhole.
    - Creuss Gate: When the board is created, the Creuss Gate is placed where your home system would normally be placed. The Creuss Gate system is not a home system; your home system is placed in your play area.
    - Racial Promissory Note: Creuss IFF: At the start of your turn during the Action Phase: Place or move a Creuss wormhole token into either a system that contains a planet you control or a non-home system that does not contain another player's ships. Then, return this card to the Creuss player.

Neutral Worlds and Overarching Game Effects
    Regulated Conscription: When a player produces units, they produce only 1 fighter or infantry for its cost instead of 2.
    Minister of Sciences: Held by Muaat. When Muaat resolves the primary or secondary ability of the "Technology" strategy card, they do not need to spend resources to research technology.
    The Crown of Emphidia: Held by Muaat. Grants 1 victory point. If a player gains control of a planet in Muaat's home system, this card and its victory point is transferred to that player.
    Minister of Peace: Held by Yssaril. After a player activates a system containing 1 or more units of a different player, Yssaril may discard this card to immediately end the active player's turn.

Order of Play
    The Barony of Letnev (Ketar) - (1) Leadership
    The Yssaril Tribes (@Lykouragh) - (3) Politics Current Player
    The Embers of Muaat (El Skid) - (5) Trade
    Sardakk N'orr (38thDoe) - (6) Warfare
    The L1z1x Mindnet (Phyphor) - (7) Technology
    The Ghosts of Creuss (A Half Eaten Oreo) - (8) Imperial

MrBlarney on
    4463rwiq7r47.png
    Activate Politics, taking the Speaker token for myself.

Everyone up for secondaries. @38thDoe are you interested in buying my racial promissory before the end of my turn? Right now I have nothing that helps you a great deal but one mean thing you could do, I'll let you know if I draw anything that could help you.

edited March 2019
    Hard to think of a card that could help me more than just flipping my commodities somehow. Claw claw wink wink ♥

Pass on draw.

38thDoe on
    38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

Pass on Politics secondary.

Play on Politics secondary.
    T/F/S -> 1/2/0

Ghosts need some luck draws here!

AC discard:

Assassinate Representative
    After an agenda is revealed: Choose one player. That player cannot vote on this agenda.

I bottomed one agenda and kept one on top.

Looking at the exposed external heart on the N'orr's hideous foreclaws, we decide to offer to trade 3 TG for their 3 commodities