Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

And I'm just sitting here reading the [Spider-Man] thread DLC 2 Out now!

1161718192022»

• Local H JayLocal H Jay Registered User regular
    Brainiac 8 wrote: »
    The best suit in the game (Raimi suit) was free and I used it for the rest of the game once it was available.

That's not how you spell Future Foundation suit

XB1/360 - Local H Jay
    PS4 - Local_H_Jay
    Sub me on Youtube
    And Twitch
    Shadowhope
  • DirtyDirty Registered User regular
    I know, right? Raimi suit is just an uglier version of the classic suit.

Shadowhope
    I'm nostalgic for it since that movie came out when I was... 12? But I'm not fond of the design these days. The eyes bother me. I know a lot of people love that suit so, whatever. Atleast I can say that here without getting downvoted into oblivion :ellipses:

XB1/360 - Local H Jay
    PS4 - Local_H_Jay
    Sub me on Youtube
    And Twitch
    Dark Raven X
  • Dark Raven XDark Raven X Laugh hard, run fast, be kindRegistered User regular
    I can't wear that, thinking about how nasty the fans were about it in the leadup to it dropping.

Oh brilliant
  • RingoRingo Out of things to say Heartbreak HillRegistered User regular
    So I finally picked up this game. I'm at the beginning of Act 3.

Is the story just out the window now, or is there more to see here?

Because so far
    We have two major villains, Li and Ock who have both switched from decent human beings to irredeemable psychopaths in a remarkably short time, and both their plans seem to be

Step 1: Murder an entire city
    Step 2: ???
    Step 3: Norman Osborn will pay

and it's just very fatiguing. Act 1 feels like a century ago.

Sterica wrote: »
    I know my last visit to my grandpa on his deathbed was to find out how the whole Nazi werewolf thing turned out.
    Edcrab's Exigency RPG
  • ViskodViskod Registered User regular
    The two new suits featured in Spider Man: Far From Home are going to be added to this game for free.

Artereis wrote: »
    It's not your fault, Viskod. 1 out of every 10 people just happens to be a monster.
    Local H JayGMaster7ShadowhopeBobble
  • GMaster7GMaster7 Chili Dog Enthusiast Registered User regular
    I 100%'d all three DLCs and kinda regret that I won't have any reason to use these new suits. Also kinda bizarre that they wouldn't just save the Far From Home suits for the inevitable sequel. But maybe they'll be in there as well.

This game was amazing and I loved it. Can't wait for whatever is next.

PSN: SKI2000G | Steam: GMaster7 | Battle.net: GMaster7#1842 | Twitch: twitch.tv/SKI2000G
  • klemmingklemming Registered User regular
    How many suits haven't been used in this game? I'm not a super-fan who knows them all, but the only one I know that felt like it was missing is clearly being saved for plot reasons further on.

Nobody remembers the singer. The song remains.
    Spider-Man probably has 100+ costumes, if not more. And then you get into alternate universe versions of him like Into The Spiderverse...

XB1/360 - Local H Jay
    PS4 - Local_H_Jay
    Sub me on Youtube
    And Twitch
  • DirtyDirty Registered User regular
    I doubt they'll add either of the Garfield suits.

Dirty wrote: »
    I doubt they'll add either of the Garfield suits.

I could maybe see them doing the first movie, since it had those distinct eyes. But both the Garfield costumes are pretty similar to the Raimi suit anyways.

XB1/360 - Local H Jay
    PS4 - Local_H_Jay
    Sub me on Youtube
    And Twitch
    Suits I'd like to see in the next game:

Symbiote (obviously)
    Spider Armor MK1 (the silver one)
    Captain Universe
    Ricochet/ Hornet / Dusk
    Animated Costume (or maybe the design from the cartoon Unlimited)

The problem is a lot of suits are very samey or just a spin on the classic suit. I really like Ben Reilly's suit (not the hoodie, but his suit with the darker blue and arm stingers) but it's not much different than his vanilla suit. And then you have his out of costume suits, like the Wrestler outfit where he just makes a mask of webbing.

XB1/360 - Local H Jay
    PS4 - Local_H_Jay
    Sub me on Youtube
    And Twitch
    Didn't this have the Mk1 armor? I'm sure it did.

It had two other spider armors, MK II and MKIII. And also, his movie version of the Iron Spider. I can understand why they added those other version, they don't get as much limelight as the original armor. But the silver look is iconic.

XB1/360 - Local H Jay
    PS4 - Local_H_Jay
    Sub me on Youtube
    And Twitch
    Turf Wars added the Mk1, I'm pretty sure.

klemming wrote: »
    Turf Wars added the Mk1, I'm pretty sure.

Shit, I don't have the DLC still

XB1/360 - Local H Jay
    PS4 - Local_H_Jay
    Sub me on Youtube
    And Twitch