As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[FATE/GRAND ORDER] Success Rate Up is still a lie

• StragintStragint Do Not Gift Always DeclinesRegistered User regular
    Is Chacha or Spartacus better than Tamamo Cat or Lancelot for AoE berserker clearing?

PSN: Reaper_Stragint, Steam: DoublePitstoChesty
    What is the point of being alive if you don't at least try to do something remarkable? ~ Mario Novak

I never fear death or dyin', I only fear never trying.
  • Butler For Life #1Butler For Life #1 Twinning is WinningRegistered User regular
    Lancelot is the gold standard there, although that's the result of Skadi buffs. He'll be fine now, and he'll be the best option once we hit the 3rd anniversary.

• MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    My NP5 Berserkalot is still probably best option even without Skadi

• AshtonDragonAshtonDragon AKA The Nix Registered User regular
    If Lancelot/Tamcat are at NP1, it wouldn't surprise me if Chacha is stronger in terms of pure NP damage. But Lancelot in particular has the perks of generating and using crit stars.

Chacha and Spartacus' advantage over those two is their self NP charge abilities, allowing them to fire off an NP without the need of a max limit broken Kaleidoscope or Waver/Merlin/etc support (although, given Buster NPs, Merlin support is definitely a thing for them).

I think I'll level up Chacha then. Tamamo is 90/90 max fou but only NP2 and Lancelot is 60/70, not max fou and NP1.

What is the point of being alive if you don't at least try to do something remarkable? ~ Mario Novak

• ReynoldsReynolds Gone Fishin'Registered User regular
    edited March 2019
    Uh oh, I maxed out the plugsuit and now have to actually think about what Mystic Code to equip on every team.

Reynolds on
    uyvfOQy.png
  • vagrant_windsvagrant_winds Overworked Mysterious Eldritch Horror Hunter XX Registered User regular
    Decided to throw my new daily ticket at the banner.

Hijikata NP2.

// Steam: VWinds // PSN: vagrant_winds //
    // Switch: SW-5306-0651-6424 //
  • AstharielAsthariel The Book Eater Registered User regular
    edited March 2019
    ... and Im just sitting here, wondering if I shoult not roll anything until Merlin and Shimosa, because I have no faith in getting any SSRs before that...

Asthariel on
  • MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    I have every SSR I realistically ever need, which is freeing in a way

• MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    I want to roll for Hokusai in the New Year but otherwise I'm pretty much meh on upcoming new Servants. I don't even use the majority of my SSR's and for some classes I'll turn to the SR's more often, like Kintoki Rider and Saberlot.

• PolaritiePolaritie Sleepy Registered User regular
    Maddoc wrote: »

Freeing until I look at the QP needed to max them out.

...Can I trade my giant pile of FP for QP without rolling it?

Steam: Polaritie
    3DS: 0473-8507-2652
    Switch: SW-5185-4991-5118
    PSN: AbEntropy
  • SpectrumSpectrum Archer of Inferno Chaldea Rec RoomRegistered User regular
    Need and want are two different words.

XNnw6Gk.jpg
    I have most of them that I'd want, for that matter

I have most of them that I'd want, for that matter
    But there's a whole nother two years worth of unreleased Servants! :3

XNnw6Gk.jpg
    After Hokusai I'm drawing a blank on Servants I might want. Maybe Robo MHX.

This event makes me want to rewatch Gintama.

I feel like I'm not farming hard enough. Gotta ramp up these points.

• vagrant_windsvagrant_winds Overworked Mysterious Eldritch Horror Hunter XX Registered User regular
    Madican wrote: »
    After Hokusai I'm drawing a blank on Servants I might want. Maybe Robo MHX.

For me...

Nero Caster - It's Nero, and she's the best Farming AoE caster in the game still to this point in JP.
    Parvati (SR) - Sakura. One of the best farming AoE Lancers. Plus I still don't have a good AoE Lancer yet. Santa Jalter Lily doesn't count.
    Skadi - The new Merlin.
    Sitonai - FSN Illya. Super Strong Single Target Arts Carry Alter Ego.
    Karma - Dark Sakura. Overpowered single target damage Assassin. Did I mention Dark Sakura?
    Mysterious Heroine XX (SR) - Waifu. Effective Foreigner with a strong niche.

Then there's others like Tomoe, Sigurd, Sheba, Qin Liangyu, BB (Summer), and most of the Alter Egos and Foreigners I'd love to have but aren't as high priority for me as the above.

edited March 2019
    I have a long list but I likely won't roll on a lot of these people for econ sake

edit:
    let me filter this a bit better

want but likely not to roll at all:
    Suzuka
    Eresh
    Fujinon

soft rolling (150 SQ or less):
    Kiara
    Holmes
    Nero Caster (hahahaha she's not coming home)
    Okkihime
    Semiramis
    Anastasia
    Okita Majin
    Qin Liangyu
    Murasaki

porpoise incoming:
    Too-moe
    Kato Danzo
    SKADI
    S. JEANNE (these so close are going to huuuuuuurt my wallet)
    MHXX
    Yu Miaoyi

Spectrum on
    XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Gabriel_PittGabriel_Pitt (effective against Russian warships) Registered User regular
    Reynolds wrote: »
    Uh oh, I maxed out the plugsuit and now have to actually think about what Mystic Code to equip on every team.

While the plugsuit is uber badass, maybe almost a crutch, I've found every time I've switched codes, it's gets pretty natural to integrate their bonuses into combat plans, like knowing you've got a 20% NP boost when you need it, or speed up skill reset by 2 turns.

*glances ahead at the CQ for this event*

4 break bar Berserker with final stage having 1m HP and he self buffs Busters and deals more damage at low HP

ha ha ha...

*looks nervously at Ecchan* No pressure...

XNnw6Gk.jpg
    Hijikata's NP does damage, I tell ya' what.

Spectrum wrote: »

4 break bar Berserker with final stage having 1m HP and he self buffs Busters and deals more damage at low HP

ha ha ha...

My understanding is that he's very weak to the usual Stheno/Orion cheese, what with being a berserker and male.

• NeveronNeveron HellValleySkyTree SwedenRegistered User regular

ha ha ha...

That fight would be more difficult if they were female, not gonna lie. I'm gonna grab my gorgon sisters and charmlock the shit out of that guy. Give 'em the old anti-Dantès cheese strats.

Neveron wrote: »

ha ha ha...

That fight would be more difficult if they were female, not gonna lie. I'm gonna grab my gorgon sisters and charmlock the shit out of that guy. Give 'em the old anti-Dantès cheese strats.

It occurs to me that we can actually run a full team of Gorgon sisters now, though that's probably a bad idea for this.

MHX being so good in this event pleases me. 80% Damage bonus and mixed nodes with Riders and Berserkers or Sabers. <3

• NeveronNeveron HellValleySkyTree SwedenRegistered User regular

This is an April Fool's joke by a fan. Last year they made a pretty great Gundam/FGO animation:

Neveron wrote: »

This is an April Fool's joke by a fan. Last year they made a pretty great Gundam/FGO animation:

Of course that one's slightly more believable because there's no licensing issues.

On the other hand, MHX(A) going at it with mobile suits makes perfect sense.

I got a Fortress drop so I MLB'd that and gave it to Waver on Support.

Madican wrote: »
    I got a Fortress drop so I MLB'd that and gave it to Waver on Support.
    I got a Fortress drop so I MLB'd that and gave it to Ozy on Support.

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Butler For Life #1Butler For Life #1 Twinning is WinningRegistered User regular
    I don't have a fortress drop so I didn't MLB it and give it to anyone

• SkeithSkeith Registered User regular
    I got a rock.

aTBDrQE.jpg
  • IronKnuckle's GhostIronKnuckle's Ghost Registered User regular
    I guess last weekend was a bad weekend to not have time to play at all. Missed out on the second battle's free points. Sitting here with 200k in each faction like some kind of chump.

200k in each faction is about where you should be, I think

That's about where I am and I've played consistently, letting no AP go to waste

I'm at... 250/200k. Once this battle ends I'll hit 359k im both at least from bonuses for more wolves, which will let me MLB that and stick it on Okita on point for faster farming (got a lucky drop)... I mainly just want to get chacha's stuff and all the QP in the point rewards, shop stuff is a bonus.

Wait why am I using Emiya in the front line instead of Nobbu? I'm dumb as hell.

• SkeithSkeith Registered User regular
    I'm at 100k/800 because I forgot about one of the battles.

aTBDrQE.jpg
    Currently at 150K/406K without using apples yet

You think MLB'ing Wolves is the better play? Seems like throwing as many funbucks CEs as possible is the way to go overall, yeah?

edited April 2019
    I'm MLBing wolves so I can run that plus 4 fortress of the sun plus support CE for 150% point bonus and 100% damage bonus.

Also, it plays really nice with Okita's deck and NP.

Polaritie on