As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Twilight Imperium 4e - Game 5: Round 6 - Status Phase / Game End

• Options
    MrBlarneyMrBlarney Registered User regular
    Not sure about everyone else but out CC count is off. We should be at 0 Strategy I think. map has us with 1.
    Verified, correction made.

Round 5 - Battle at Mecatol Rex

Yssaril has Flagship "Y'sia Y'ssrila", 2 Cruisers, 1 Carrier II, and 4 Fighters (carrying 3 Infantry).
    Creuss has 1 Carrier II and 2 Fighters.

Geth roll 2d10t5+2d10t7+1d10t9+4d10t9 for Yssaril
    Geth roll 1d10t9+2d10t9 for Creuss

Yssaril:
    2d10t5+2d10t7+1d10t9+4d10t9 3 [2d10t5=1, 8] [2d10t7=9, 3] [1d10t9=3] [4d10t9=7, 2, 10, 1]
    Creuss:
    1d10t9+2d10t9 1 [1d10t9=10] [2d10t9=3, 1]

4463rwiq7r47.png
  • Options
    Yssaril scores 3 hits, destroying 1 Creuss Carrier and 2 Fighters.
    Creuss scores 1 hit: @Lykouragh, how will you assign the hit?

After the hit is resolved, combat will be resolved in favor of Yssaril, and Lykouragh's action will continue.

4463rwiq7r47.png
  • Options
    LykouraghLykouragh Registered User regular
    I'll lose a fighter and drop all GF on MR (I think I don't have bombard, but if I do, bombard!)

• Options
    Round 5 - Invasion of Mecatol Rex

Combat Round 1, 2

Yssaril has 3 Infantry.
    Creuss has 1 Infantry II.

For expediency, multiple combat rounds have been rolled; in case of casualties, rolls will be taken from left to right.

Geth roll 2#3d10t8 for Yssaril
    Geth roll 2#1d10t7 for Creuss

Yssaril:
    2#3d10t8 2 # 0 [3d10t8=7, 5, 6] 0 [3d10t8=1, 7, 3]
    Creuss:
    2#1d10t7 2 # 0 [1d10t7=5] 1 [1d10t7=9]

4463rwiq7r47.png
  • Options
    Creuss scores 1 hit in the second round of combat, destroying 1 Yssaril Infantry.

Combat Round 3, 4

Yssaril has 2 Infantry.
    Creuss has 1 Infantry II.

For expediency, multiple combat rounds have been rolled; in case of casualties, rolls will be taken from left to right.

Geth roll 2#2d10t8 for Yssaril
    Geth roll 2#1d10t7 for Creuss

Yssaril:
    2#2d10t8 2 # 1 [2d10t8=6, 10] 0 [2d10t8=4, 3]
    Creuss:
    2#1d10t7 2 # 0 [1d10t7=1] 1 [1d10t7=9]

4463rwiq7r47.png
  • Options
    Yssaril scores 1 hit in the third round of combat, destroying 1 Creuss Infantry.
    Combat resolves in favor of Yssaril.

Gen Synthesis is rolled for 1 destroyed Creuss Infantry.

Geth roll 1d10t6 for Creuss Gen Synthesis

Creuss Gen Synthesis:
    1d10t6 1 [1d10t6=7]

4463rwiq7r47.png
  • Options
    Gen Synthesis activates, and 1 Creuss Infantry is held in reserve for redeployment.

Action on @El Skid, status update will be posted later.

4463rwiq7r47.png
  • Options
    A Half Eaten OreoA Half Eaten Oreo Registered User regular
    Good effort boys, we’ll get em next time.

• Options
    El SkidEl Skid The frozen white northRegistered User regular
    Pass turn

@Phyphor

• Options
    edited April 2019
    Round 5: Action Phase Update 5

The Ghosts of Creuss: Activate the Abyz-Fria system. (TP 1 --> 0)
    (Note: revised action here)
    Move in Flagship and 3 Infantry from empty system "Superfriends Memorial".
    Land 2 Infantry on Abyz and 1 Infantry on Fria.
    The Barony of Letnev: Activate the Arinam-Meer system. (TP 3 --> 2)
    Move in 1 Dreadnought from the Letnev Home System, loading 1 Fighter from Asteroid Field system "Somewhere".
    Use +1R from Sarween Tools to build 1 Fighter (1R) at Arinam.
    The Yssaril Tribes: Activate the Mecatol Rex system. (TP 1 --> 0)
    Move in Flagship, 2 Fighters, and 1 Infantry from the Yssaril Home System and 2 Cruisers, 1 Carrier, 2 Fighters, and 2 Infantry from empty system "Naught".
    During space combat, Yssaril loses 1 Fighter while Creuss loses 1 Carrier and 2 Fighters; combat resolves in favor of Yssaril.
    Land 3 Infantry on Mecatol Rex.
    During invasion combat, Yssaril loses 1 Infantry while Creuss loses 1 Infantry; combat resolves in favor of Yssaril.
    Gen synthesis reserves 1 Creuss Infantry.
    The Embers of Muaat: Pass turn.

Current Map: Action Phase Update 5

Current Technologies

Victory Points and Objectives
    The Barony of Letnev - 6 VP
    The Embers of Muaat - 6 VP
    The Yssaril Tribes - 4 VP
    The Ghosts of Creuss - 3 VP
    The L1z1x Mindnet - 2 VP
    Sardakk N'orr - 1 VP

Public Objectives
    Expand Borders (1 VP): Control 6 planets in non-home systems. - Yssaril, Letnev, Muaat, L1z1x
    Erect a Monument (1 VP): Spend 8 resources. - N'orr
    Corner the Market (1 VP): Control 4 planets that each have the same planet trait. - Letnev, Yssaril
    Sway the Council (1 VP): Spend 8 influence. - Letnev, Yssaril, Muaat
    Lead from the Front (1 VP): Spend a total of 3 tokens from your Tactic and/or Strategy pools.
    Diversify Research (1 VP): Own 2 technologies in each of 2 colors. - Muaat, Creuss
    Manipulate Galactic Law (2 VP): Spend 16 influence.
    4 Stage II Objectives remain in the line.

Secret Objectives
    The Barony of Letnev - 1 unfulfilled secret objective in hand, 1 completed:
    - Become the Gatekeeper (Status Phase, 1 VP): Have one or more ships in a system that contains an Alpha wormhole and one or more ships in a system that contains a Beta wormhole.
    The Embers of Muaat - 1 unfulfilled secret objectives in hand, 2 completed:
    - Make an Example of their World (Action Phase, 1 VP): Use Bombardment to destroy the last of a player's ground forces on a planet.
    - Cut Supply Lines (Status Phase, 1 VP): Have one or more ships in the same system as another player's Space Dock.
    The Yssaril Tribes - 1 unfulfilled secret objective in hand, 1 completed:
    - Spark a Rebellion (Action Phase, 1 VP): Win a combat against a player who has the most victory points.
    Sardakk N'orr - 2 unfulfilled secret objectives in hand.
    The L1z1x Mindnet - 2 unfulfilled secret objectives in hand.
    The Ghosts of Creuss - 1 unfulfilled secret objective in hand, 1 completed:
    - Form a Spy Network (Status Phase, 1 VP): Discard 5 Action Cards.

Special Objectives
    N'orr's Support for the Throne (1 VP) - Held by L1z1x.
    Custodians of Mecatol Rex (1 VP) - Claimed by Letnev.
    Letnev's Support for the Throne (1 VP) - Held by Creuss.
    Imperial Primary (1 VP) - Claimed by Letnev, Round 3.
    The Crown of Emphidia (1 VP) - Held by Muaat.

The Barony of Letnev (Ketar)
    Commodities: 0 / 2
    Trade Goods: 0
    Action Cards: 4

Tactic Pool: 2
    Fleet Pool: 5
    Strategy Pool: 1

Promissory Notes: Creuss' Ceasefire, Muaat's Ceasefire (Trade Agreement, Political Secret, War Funding)
    Technology: Antimass Deflectors, Gravity Drive, Plasma Scoring, Magen Defense Grid, Non-Euclidean Shielding, Assault Cannon, Sarween Tools, Neural Motivator, Cruiser II, Dreadnought II, War Sun

Worlds:
    X - Arc Prime (4R, 0I)
    X - Wren Terra (2R, 1I)
    X - Arinam (Industrial, 1R, 2I)
    X - Meer (Hazardous, 0R, 4I, R)
    X - Quann (Cultural, 2R, 1I)
    X - Qucen'n (Industrial, 1R, 2I)
    X - Rarron (Cultural, 0R, 3I)

Other Racial Data:
    - Flagship: Arc Secundus: Combat Value 5 (x2), Movement 1, Carry Capacity 3. Sustain Damage, Bombardment 5 (x3). Other players' units in this system lose Planetary Shield. At the start of each space combat round, repair this ship.
    - Racial Technology: L4 Disruptors (Yellow, requires 1 Yellow): During an Invasion, units cannot use Space Cannon against your units.
    - Racial Technology: Non-Euclidean Shielding (Red, requires 2 Red): When 1 of your units uses Sustain Damage, cancel 2 hits instead of 1.
    - Munitions Reserves: At the start of each round of Space Combat, you may spend 2 Trade Goods; if you do, you may reroll any number of your dice during that combat round.
    - Armada: The maximum number of non-Fighter ships you can have in each system is equal to 2 more than the number of tokens in your Fleet pool.
    - Racial Promissory Note: War Funding: At the start of a round of Space Combat: The Letnev player loses 2 Trade Goods. During this combat round, reroll any number of your dice. Then, return this card to the Letnev player.

The Embers of Muaat (El Skid)
    Commodities: 0 / 4
    Trade Goods: 7

Tactic Pool: 0

Promissory Notes: Yssaril's Ceasefire (Trade Agreement, Political Secret, Support for the Throne, Fires of the Gashlai)
    Technology: Plasma Scoring, Magen Defense Grid, Duranium Armor, Assault Cannon, Sarween Tools, Transit Diodes, Integrated Economy, Prototype War Sun II, Destroyer II

Worlds:
    R - Muaat (4R, 1I)
    R - Tren'lak (1R, 0I)
    X - Lirta IV (Hazardous, 2R, 3I)
    X - Tar'mann (Industrial, 1R, 1I, G)
    X - Wellon (Industrial, 1R, 2I, Y)

Other Racial Data:
    - Racial Unit: Prototype War Sun (War Sun): As War Sun, but Movement 1.
    - Flagship: The Inferno: Combat Value 5 (x2), Movement 1, Carry Capacity 3. Sustain Damage. Action: Spend 1 token from your Strategy pool to place 1 Cruiser in this unit's system.
    - Racial Technology: Magmus Reactor (Red, requires 2 Red): Your ships may move into supernovas. After 1 or more of your units use Production in a system that either contains a War Sun or is adjacent to a supernova, gain 1 Trade Good.
    - Racial Technology: Prototype War Sun II (unit upgrade, requires 3 Red and 1 Yellow): As War Sun, but Cost 10, Movement 3.
    - Star Forge: Action: Spend 1 token from your Strategy pool to place either 2 Fighters or 1 Destroyer from your reinforcements in a system that contains 1 or more of your War Suns.
    - Gashlai Physiology: Your ships can move through Supernovas.
    - Racial Promissory Note: Fires of the Gashlai: Action: Remove 1 token from the Muaat player's Fleet pool and return it to his reinforcements. Then, gain your War Sun upgrade technology card. Then, return this card to the Muaat player.

The Yssaril Tribes (Lykouragh) SPEAKER
    Commodities: 0 / 3
    Trade Goods: 6
    Action Cards: 10

Fleet Pool: 4

Promissory Notes: (Trade Agreement, Political Secret, Support for the Throne, Spy Net)
    Technology: Neural Motivator, Transparasteel Plating, Hyper Metabolism, Mageon Implants, Antimass Deflectors, Gravity Drive, Carrier II

Worlds:
    X - Retillion (2R, 3I)
    X - Shalloq (1R, 2I)
    X - Mecatol Rex (1R, 6I)
    X - Dal Bootha (Cultural, 0R, 2I)
    X - Lodor (Cultural, 3R, 1I)
    X - Mehar Xull (Hazardous, 1R, 3I, R)
    X - Mellon (Cultural, 0R, 2I)
    X - Saudor (Industrial, 2R, 2I)
    X - Xxehan (Cultural, 1R, 1I)

Other Racial Data:
    - Flagship: Y'sia Y'ssrila: Combat Value 5 (x2), Movement 2, Carry Capacity 3. Sustain Damage. This ship can move through systems that contain other players' ships.
    - Racial Technology: Transparasteel Plating (Green, requires 1 Green): During your turn of the Action Phase, players that have passed cannot play Action Cards.
    - Racial Technology: Mageon Implants (Green, requires 3 Green): Action: Exhaust this card to look at another player's hand of Action Cards. Choose 1 of those cards and add it to your hand.
    - Stall Tactics: Action: Discard 1 card from your hand.
    - Scheming: When you draw 1 or more action cards, draw 1 additional action card. Then, choose and discard 1 action card from your hand.
    - Crafty: You an have any number of action cards in your hand. Game effects cannot prevent you from using this ability.
    - Racial Promissory Note: Spy Net: At the start of your turn: Look at the Yssaril player's hand of Action Cards. Choose 1 of those cards and add it to your hand. Then, return this card to the Yssaril player.

Sardakk N'orr (38thDoe)
    Trade Goods: 16
    Action Cards: 5

Tactic Pool: 1
    Strategy Pool: 3

Promissory Notes: (Ceasefire, Trade Agreement, Political Secret, Tekklar Legion)
    Technology: Sarween Tools, Neural Motivator, Dacxive Animators, Antimass Deflectors, Gravity Drive, Plasma Scoring, Exotrireme II

Worlds:
    R - Quinarra (3R, 1I)
    R - Vefut II (Hazardous, 2R, 2I)
    X - Zohbat (Hazardous, 3R, 1I)

Other Racial Data:
    - Racial Unit: Exotrireme (Dreadnought): As Dreadought, but Bombardment 4 (x2).
    - Flagship: C'morran N'orr: Combat Value 6 (x2), Movement 1, Carry Capacity 3. Sustain Damage. Apply +1 to the result of each of your other ships' combat rolls in this system.
    - Racial Technology: Valkyrie Particle Weave (Red, requires 2 Red): After making combat rolls during a round of Ground Combat, if your opponent produced 1 or more hits, you produce 1 additional hit.
    - Racial Technology: Exotrireme II (unit upgrade, requires 2 Blue and 1 Yellow): As Dreadnought, but Movement 2, Bombardment 4 (x2). This unit cannot be destroyed by "Direct Hit" action cards. After a round of Space Combat, you may destroy this unit to destroy up to 2 ships in this system.
    - Unrelenting: Apply +1 to the result of each of your units' combat rolls.
    - Racial Promissory Note: Tekklar Legion: At the start of an Invasion Combat: Apply +1 to the result of each of your units' combat rolls during this combat. If your opponent is the N'orr player, apply -1 to the result of each of his unit's combat rolls during this combat. Then, return this card to the N'orr player.

The L1z1x Mindnet (Phyphor)
    Trade Goods: 2
    Action Cards: 7

Promissory Notes: N'orr's Support for the Throne (Ceasefire, Trade Agreement, Political Secret, Support for the Throne, Cybernetic Enhancements)
    Technology: Neural Motivator, Hyper Metabolism, Plasma Scoring, Duranium Armor, Assault Cannon, Sarween Tools, Inheritance Systems, Gravity Drive, Light/Wave Deflector, Super-Dreadnought II, War Sun

Worlds:
    X - [0.0.0] (5R, 0I)
    X - Arnor (Industrial, 2R, 1I)
    X - Coorneeq (Cultural, 1R, 2I)
    X - Lazar (Industrial, 1R, 0I, Y)
    X - Lor (Industrial, 1R, 2I)
    X - Resculon (Cultural, 2R, 0I)
    X - Sakulag (Hazardous, 2R, 1I)

Other Racial Data:
    - Racial Unit: Super-Dreadnought (Dreadnought): As Dreadnought, but Carry Capacity 2.
    - Flagship: [0.0.1]: Combat Value 5 (x2), Movement 1, Carry Capacity 5. Sustain Damage. During a Space Combat, hits produced by this ship and by your Dreadnoughts in this system must be assigned to non-Fighter ships if able.
    - Racial Tehcnology: Inheritance Systems (Yellow, requires 2 Yellow): You may exhaust this card and spend 2 resources when you research a technology; ignore all of that technology's prerequisites.
    - Racial Technology: Super-Dreadnought II (unit upgrade, requires 2 Blue and 1 Yellow): As Dreadnought, but Combat Value 4, Movement 2, Carry Capacity 2. Sustain Damage, Bombardment 4. This unit cannot be destroyed by "Direct Hit" Action Cards.
    - Assimilate: When you gain control of a planet, replace each PDS and Space Dock that is on that planet with a matching unit from your reinforcements.
    - Harrow: After each round of Ground Combat, your ships in the active system may use their Bombardment abilities against your opponent's ground forces on the planet.
    - Racial Promissory Note: Cybernetic Enhancements: At the start of your turn: Remove 1 token from the L1x1x player's Strategy pool and return it to his reinforcements. Then, place 1 command token from your reinforcements in your Strategy pool. Then, return this card to the L1z1x player.

The Ghosts of Creuss (A Half Eaten Oreo)
    Commodities: 2 / 4
    Action Cards: 6

Fleet Pool: 2
    Strategy Pool: 0

Promissory Notes: Letnev's Ceasefire, Letnev's Support for the Throne (Trade Agreement, Political Secret, Support for the Throne, Creuss IFF)
    Technology: Gravity Drive, Wormhole Generator, Light/Wave Deflector, Neural Motivator, Hyper Metabolism, Infantry II, Carrier II

Worlds:
    X - Creuss (4R, 2I)
    X - Abyz (Hazardous, 3R, 0I)
    X - Bereg (Hazardous, 3R, 1I)
    X - Fria (Hazardous, 2R, 0I)
    X - New Albion (Industrial, 1R, 1I, G)
    X - Starpoint (Hazardous, 3R, 1I)
    X - Thibah (Industrial, 1R, 1I, B)

Other Racial Data:
    - Flagship: Hil Colish: Combat Value 5, Movement 1, Carry Capacity 3. Sustain Damage. This ship's system contains a Delta wormhole. During movement, this ship may move before or after your other ships.
    - Racial Technology: Dimensional Splicer (Red, requires 1 Red): At the start of Space Combat in a system that contains a wormhole and 1 or more of your ships, you may produce 1 hit and assign it to 1 of your opponent's ships.
    - Racial Technology: Wormhole Generator (Blue, requires 2 Blue): At the start of the Status Phase, place or move a Creuss wormhole token into either a system that contains a planet you control or a non-home system that does not contain another player's ships.
    - Quantum Entanglement: You treat all systems that contain either an Alpha or Beta wormhole as adjacent to each other. Game effects cannot prevent you from using this ability.
    - Slipstream: During your Tactical Actions, apply +1 to the movement value of each of your ships that starts its movement in your home system or in a system that contains either an Alpha or Beta wormhole.
    - Creuss Gate: When the board is created, the Creuss Gate is placed where your home system would normally be placed. The Creuss Gate system is not a home system; your home system is placed in your play area.
    - Racial Promissory Note: Creuss IFF: At the start of your turn during the Action Phase: Place or move a Creuss wormhole token into either a system that contains a planet you control or a non-home system that does not contain another player's ships. Then, return this card to the Creuss player.

Neutral Worlds and Overarching Game Effects
    Regulated Conscription: When a player produces units, they produce only 1 fighter or infantry for its cost instead of 2.
    Minister of Sciences: Held by Muaat. When Muaat resolves the primary or secondary ability of the "Technology" strategy card, they do not need to spend resources to research technology.
    The Crown of Emphidia: Held by Muaat. Grants 1 victory point. If a player gains control of a planet in Muaat's home system, this card and its victory point is transferred to that player.
    Minister of Peace: Held by Yssaril. After a player activates a system containing 1 or more units of a different player, Yssaril may discard this card to immediately end the active player's turn.

Order of Play
    The Barony of Letnev (Ketar) - (1) Leadership
    The Yssaril Tribes (Lykouragh) - (3) Politics
    The Embers of Muaat (El Skid) - (5) Trade PASSED
    Sardakk N'orr (38thDoe) - (6) Warfare Current Player
    The L1z1x Mindnet (Phyphor) - (7) Technology
    The Ghosts of Creuss (A Half Eaten Oreo) - (8) Imperial

MrBlarney on
    4463rwiq7r47.png
  • Options
    38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    Pass @Phyphor

38thDoE on steam
    πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€

• Options
    @Phyphor and @A Half Eaten Oreo - if either or both of you two agree not to hit me on MR next round I will use my AC steal on someone else

• Options
    @Phyphor and @A Half Eaten Oreo - if either or both of you two agree not to hit me on MR next round I will use my AC steal on someone else

I mean I know what fleet we'd be hitting you with, but we accept.

• Options
    PhyphorPhyphor Building Planet Busters Tasting FruitRegistered User regular
    Pass

We can refrain from taking MR from the Yssaril

• Options
    edited April 2019
    So many agreements before Imperial is played and new secret objectives are potentially drawn!

Speaking of... @A Half Eaten Oreo is up!

El Skid on
  • Options
    Play Imperial.
    I think I can score "Expand Borders" so I do so.
    Draw a secret objective since we were so rudely kicked off MR.

@Ketar @Lykouragh @El Skid @38thDoe @Phyphor for secondary.

• Options
    KetarKetar Come on upstairs we're having a partyRegistered User regular
    Play on Imperial secondary.

2/5/0

• Options
    Play on Imperial Secondary

S/F/T -> 0/5/0

• Options
    Play Imperial secondary, ->0/4/0

• Options
    Play

• Options
    Please note that because Muaat has just drawn their fourth secret objective, they must return one to be shuffled back into the deck; this may cause a delay on the sending of remaining Imperial secondary draws.

4463rwiq7r47.png
  • Options
    38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    I was planning to play on this, but there is little point unless there is a secret objective in the deck to not have control of your home system or fail a 50/50 roll repeatedly.
    pass

38thDoE on steam

• Options
    is the discard public? I’ve made it regardless

• Options
    Discard is not public since it is shuffled back into the Secret Objective deck and could be drawn by another player.

All draws have been sent out, action is on @Ketar.

4463rwiq7r47.png
  • Options
  • Options
    Use Mageon Implants targeting Letnev

• Options
    I got my draw, I think everyone else is passed except Ghosts so @A Half Eaten Oreo

• Options
    Pass

• Options
  • Options
    Back to @Lykouragh no?

38thDoE on steam

• Options
    Play Rise of a Messiah
    Action: Place 1 infantry from your reinforcements on each planet you control. your reinforcements on each planet you control.

Then pass

• Options
    no sabotage

38thDoE on steam

• Options
    I think it's impossible for anyone to sabotage due to my first racial tech

• Options
    It is indeed! So that saves some time... Not that anyone would want to sabo that, I imagine...

On to the next phase then!

• Options
    edited April 2019
    Round 5: Start of Status Phase

Sardakk N'orr: Pass turn.
    The L1z1x Mindnet: Pass turn.
    The Ghosts of Creuss: Place 1 Infantry from Gen Synthesis on Creuss.
    Play the primary ability of the (8) Imperial Strategy Card, claiming public objective "Expand Borders". (VP 3 --> 4)
    Draw 1 Secret Objective card to hand. (SO 2 --> 3)
    Letnev plays on the secondary (SP 1 --> 0), drawing 1 Secret Objective card to hand. (SO 2 --> 3)
    Muaat plays on the secondary (SP 1 --> 0), drawing 1 Secret Objective card to hand, then returning one to the deck to comply with hand limits, shuffling the deck afterwards. (SO 3 --> 3)
    Yssaril plays on the secondary (SP 1 --> 0), drawing 1 Secret Objective card to hand. (SO 2 --> 3)
    L1z1x plays on the secondary (SP 1 --> 0), drawing 1 Secret Objective card to hand. (SO 2 --> 3)
    The Barony of Letnev: Pass turn.
    The Yssaril Tribes: Exhaust racial technology Mageon Implants to look at Letnev's hand of Action Cards, taking one of them. (Yssaril AC 10 --> 11; Letnev AC 4 --> 3)
    The Ghosts of Creuss: Pass turn.
    The Yssaril Tribes: Play Action Card "Rise of a Messiah", gaining 1 Infantry on each controlled planet.
    The Yssaril Tribes: Pass turn.

Current Map: Start of Status Phase

Current Technologies

Victory Points and Objectives
    The Barony of Letnev - 6 VP
    The Embers of Muaat - 6 VP
    The Yssaril Tribes - 4 VP
    The Ghosts of Creuss - 4 VP
    The L1z1x Mindnet - 2 VP
    Sardakk N'orr - 1 VP

Public Objectives
    Expand Borders (1 VP): Control 6 planets in non-home systems. - Yssaril, Letnev, Muaat, L1z1x, Creuss
    Erect a Monument (1 VP): Spend 8 resources. - N'orr
    Corner the Market (1 VP): Control 4 planets that each have the same planet trait. - Letnev, Yssaril
    Sway the Council (1 VP): Spend 8 influence. - Letnev, Yssaril, Muaat
    Lead from the Front (1 VP): Spend a total of 3 tokens from your Tactic and/or Strategy pools.
    Diversify Research (1 VP): Own 2 technologies in each of 2 colors. - Muaat, Creuss
    Manipulate Galactic Law (2 VP): Spend 16 influence.
    4 Stage II Objectives remain in the line.

Secret Objectives
    The Barony of Letnev - 2 unfulfilled secret objectives in hand, 1 completed:
    - Become the Gatekeeper (Status Phase, 1 VP): Have one or more ships in a system that contains an Alpha wormhole and one or more ships in a system that contains a Beta wormhole.
    The Embers of Muaat - 1 unfulfilled secret objective in hand, 2 completed:
    - Make an Example of their World (Action Phase, 1 VP): Use Bombardment to destroy the last of a player's ground forces on a planet.
    - Cut Supply Lines (Status Phase, 1 VP): Have one or more ships in the same system as another player's Space Dock.
    The Yssaril Tribes - 2 unfulfilled secret objectives in hand, 1 completed:
    - Spark a Rebellion (Action Phase, 1 VP): Win a combat against a player who has the most victory points.
    Sardakk N'orr - 2 unfulfilled secret objectives in hand.
    The L1z1x Mindnet - 3 unfulfilled secret objectives in hand.
    The Ghosts of Creuss - 2 unfulfilled secret objectives in hand, 1 completed:
    - Form a Spy Network (Status Phase, 1 VP): Discard 5 Action Cards.

Special Objectives
    N'orr's Support for the Throne (1 VP) - Held by L1z1x.
    Custodians of Mecatol Rex (1 VP) - Claimed by Letnev.
    Letnev's Support for the Throne (1 VP) - Held by Creuss.
    Imperial Primary (1 VP) - Claimed by Letnev, Round 3.
    The Crown of Emphidia (1 VP) - Held by Muaat.

The Barony of Letnev (Ketar)
    Trade Goods: 0
    Action Cards: 3

Tactic Pool: 2

Promissory Notes: Creuss' Ceasefire, Muaat's Ceasefire (Trade Agreement, Political Secret, War Funding)
    Technology: Antimass Deflectors, Gravity Drive, Plasma Scoring, Magen Defense Grid, Non-Euclidean Shielding, Assault Cannon, Sarween Tools, Neural Motivator, Cruiser II, Dreadnought II, War Sun

Worlds:
    X - Arc Prime (4R, 0I)
    X - Wren Terra (2R, 1I)
    X - Arinam (Industrial, 1R, 2I)
    X - Meer (Hazardous, 0R, 4I, R)
    X - Quann (Cultural, 2R, 1I)
    X - Qucen'n (Industrial, 1R, 2I)
    X - Rarron (Cultural, 0R, 3I)

Other Racial Data:
    - Flagship: Arc Secundus: Combat Value 5 (x2), Movement 1, Carry Capacity 3. Sustain Damage, Bombardment 5 (x3). Other players' units in this system lose Planetary Shield. At the start of each space combat round, repair this ship.
    - Racial Technology: L4 Disruptors (Yellow, requires 1 Yellow): During an Invasion, units cannot use Space Cannon against your units.
    - Racial Technology: Non-Euclidean Shielding (Red, requires 2 Red): When 1 of your units uses Sustain Damage, cancel 2 hits instead of 1.
    - Munitions Reserves: At the start of each round of Space Combat, you may spend 2 Trade Goods; if you do, you may reroll any number of your dice during that combat round.
    - Armada: The maximum number of non-Fighter ships you can have in each system is equal to 2 more than the number of tokens in your Fleet pool.
    - Racial Promissory Note: War Funding: At the start of a round of Space Combat: The Letnev player loses 2 Trade Goods. During this combat round, reroll any number of your dice. Then, return this card to the Letnev player.

The Embers of Muaat (El Skid)
    Commodities: 0 / 4
    Trade Goods: 7

Promissory Notes: Yssaril's Ceasefire (Trade Agreement, Political Secret, Support for the Throne, Fires of the Gashlai)
    Technology: Plasma Scoring, Magen Defense Grid, Duranium Armor, Assault Cannon, Sarween Tools, Transit Diodes, Integrated Economy, Prototype War Sun II, Destroyer II

Worlds:
    R - Muaat (4R, 1I)
    R - Tren'lak (1R, 0I)
    X - Lirta IV (Hazardous, 2R, 3I)
    X - Tar'mann (Industrial, 1R, 1I, G)
    X - Wellon (Industrial, 1R, 2I, Y)

Other Racial Data:
    - Racial Unit: Prototype War Sun (War Sun): As War Sun, but Movement 1.
    - Flagship: The Inferno: Combat Value 5 (x2), Movement 1, Carry Capacity 3. Sustain Damage. Action: Spend 1 token from your Strategy pool to place 1 Cruiser in this unit's system.
    - Racial Technology: Magmus Reactor (Red, requires 2 Red): Your ships may move into supernovas. After 1 or more of your units use Production in a system that either contains a War Sun or is adjacent to a supernova, gain 1 Trade Good.
    - Racial Technology: Prototype War Sun II (unit upgrade, requires 3 Red and 1 Yellow): As War Sun, but Cost 10, Movement 3.
    - Star Forge: Action: Spend 1 token from your Strategy pool to place either 2 Fighters or 1 Destroyer from your reinforcements in a system that contains 1 or more of your War Suns.
    - Gashlai Physiology: Your ships can move through Supernovas.
    - Racial Promissory Note: Fires of the Gashlai: Action: Remove 1 token from the Muaat player's Fleet pool and return it to his reinforcements. Then, gain your War Sun upgrade technology card. Then, return this card to the Muaat player.

The Yssaril Tribes (Lykouragh) SPEAKER
    Trade Goods: 6
    Action Cards: 10

Promissory Notes: (Trade Agreement, Political Secret, Support for the Throne, Spy Net)
    Technology: Neural Motivator, Transparasteel Plating, Hyper Metabolism, Mageon Implants, Antimass Deflectors, Gravity Drive, Carrier II

Worlds:
    X - Retillion (2R, 3I)
    X - Shalloq (1R, 2I)
    X - Mecatol Rex (1R, 6I)
    X - Dal Bootha (Cultural, 0R, 2I)
    X - Lodor (Cultural, 3R, 1I)
    X - Mehar Xull (Hazardous, 1R, 3I, R)
    X - Mellon (Cultural, 0R, 2I)
    X - Saudor (Industrial, 2R, 2I)
    X - Xxehan (Cultural, 1R, 1I)

Other Racial Data:
    - Flagship: Y'sia Y'ssrila: Combat Value 5 (x2), Movement 2, Carry Capacity 3. Sustain Damage. This ship can move through systems that contain other players' ships.
    - Racial Technology: Transparasteel Plating (Green, requires 1 Green): During your turn of the Action Phase, players that have passed cannot play Action Cards.
    - Racial Technology: Mageon Implants (Green, requires 3 Green): Action: Exhaust this card to look at another player's hand of Action Cards. Choose 1 of those cards and add it to your hand.
    - Stall Tactics: Action: Discard 1 card from your hand.
    - Scheming: When you draw 1 or more action cards, draw 1 additional action card. Then, choose and discard 1 action card from your hand.
    - Crafty: You an have any number of action cards in your hand. Game effects cannot prevent you from using this ability.
    - Racial Promissory Note: Spy Net: At the start of your turn: Look at the Yssaril player's hand of Action Cards. Choose 1 of those cards and add it to your hand. Then, return this card to the Yssaril player.

Sardakk N'orr (38thDoe)
    Trade Goods: 16
    Action Cards: 5

Strategy Pool: 3

Promissory Notes: (Ceasefire, Trade Agreement, Political Secret, Tekklar Legion)
    Technology: Sarween Tools, Neural Motivator, Dacxive Animators, Antimass Deflectors, Gravity Drive, Plasma Scoring, Exotrireme II

Worlds:
    R - Quinarra (3R, 1I)
    R - Vefut II (Hazardous, 2R, 2I)
    X - Zohbat (Hazardous, 3R, 1I)

Other Racial Data:
    - Racial Unit: Exotrireme (Dreadnought): As Dreadought, but Bombardment 4 (x2).
    - Flagship: C'morran N'orr: Combat Value 6 (x2), Movement 1, Carry Capacity 3. Sustain Damage. Apply +1 to the result of each of your other ships' combat rolls in this system.
    - Racial Technology: Valkyrie Particle Weave (Red, requires 2 Red): After making combat rolls during a round of Ground Combat, if your opponent produced 1 or more hits, you produce 1 additional hit.
    - Racial Technology: Exotrireme II (unit upgrade, requires 2 Blue and 1 Yellow): As Dreadnought, but Movement 2, Bombardment 4 (x2). This unit cannot be destroyed by "Direct Hit" action cards. After a round of Space Combat, you may destroy this unit to destroy up to 2 ships in this system.
    - Unrelenting: Apply +1 to the result of each of your units' combat rolls.
    - Racial Promissory Note: Tekklar Legion: At the start of an Invasion Combat: Apply +1 to the result of each of your units' combat rolls during this combat. If your opponent is the N'orr player, apply -1 to the result of each of his unit's combat rolls during this combat. Then, return this card to the N'orr player.

The L1z1x Mindnet (Phyphor)
    Action Cards: 7

Promissory Notes: N'orr's Support for the Throne (Ceasefire, Trade Agreement, Political Secret, Support for the Throne, Cybernetic Enhancements)
    Technology: Neural Motivator, Hyper Metabolism, Plasma Scoring, Duranium Armor, Assault Cannon, Sarween Tools, Inheritance Systems, Gravity Drive, Light/Wave Deflector, Super-Dreadnought II, War Sun

Worlds:
    X - [0.0.0] (5R, 0I)
    X - Arnor (Industrial, 2R, 1I)
    X - Coorneeq (Cultural, 1R, 2I)
    X - Lazar (Industrial, 1R, 0I, Y)
    X - Lor (Industrial, 1R, 2I)
    X - Resculon (Cultural, 2R, 0I)
    X - Sakulag (Hazardous, 2R, 1I)

Other Racial Data:
    - Racial Unit: Super-Dreadnought (Dreadnought): As Dreadnought, but Carry Capacity 2.
    - Flagship: [0.0.1]: Combat Value 5 (x2), Movement 1, Carry Capacity 5. Sustain Damage. During a Space Combat, hits produced by this ship and by your Dreadnoughts in this system must be assigned to non-Fighter ships if able.
    - Racial Tehcnology: Inheritance Systems (Yellow, requires 2 Yellow): You may exhaust this card and spend 2 resources when you research a technology; ignore all of that technology's prerequisites.
    - Racial Technology: Super-Dreadnought II (unit upgrade, requires 2 Blue and 1 Yellow): As Dreadnought, but Combat Value 4, Movement 2, Carry Capacity 2. Sustain Damage, Bombardment 4. This unit cannot be destroyed by "Direct Hit" Action Cards.
    - Assimilate: When you gain control of a planet, replace each PDS and Space Dock that is on that planet with a matching unit from your reinforcements.
    - Harrow: After each round of Ground Combat, your ships in the active system may use their Bombardment abilities against your opponent's ground forces on the planet.
    - Racial Promissory Note: Cybernetic Enhancements: At the start of your turn: Remove 1 token from the L1x1x player's Strategy pool and return it to his reinforcements. Then, place 1 command token from your reinforcements in your Strategy pool. Then, return this card to the L1z1x player.

The Ghosts of Creuss (A Half Eaten Oreo)
    Commodities: 2 / 4
    Action Cards: 6

Fleet Pool: 2

Promissory Notes: Letnev's Ceasefire, Letnev's Support for the Throne (Trade Agreement, Political Secret, Support for the Throne, Creuss IFF)
    Technology: Gravity Drive, Wormhole Generator, Light/Wave Deflector, Neural Motivator, Hyper Metabolism, Infantry II, Carrier II

Worlds:
    X - Creuss (4R, 2I)
    X - Abyz (Hazardous, 3R, 0I)
    X - Bereg (Hazardous, 3R, 1I)
    X - Fria (Hazardous, 2R, 0I)
    X - New Albion (Industrial, 1R, 1I, G)
    X - Starpoint (Hazardous, 3R, 1I)
    X - Thibah (Industrial, 1R, 1I, B)

Other Racial Data:
    - Flagship: Hil Colish: Combat Value 5, Movement 1, Carry Capacity 3. Sustain Damage. This ship's system contains a Delta wormhole. During movement, this ship may move before or after your other ships.
    - Racial Technology: Dimensional Splicer (Red, requires 1 Red): At the start of Space Combat in a system that contains a wormhole and 1 or more of your ships, you may produce 1 hit and assign it to 1 of your opponent's ships.
    - Racial Technology: Wormhole Generator (Blue, requires 2 Blue): At the start of the Status Phase, place or move a Creuss wormhole token into either a system that contains a planet you control or a non-home system that does not contain another player's ships.
    - Quantum Entanglement: You treat all systems that contain either an Alpha or Beta wormhole as adjacent to each other. Game effects cannot prevent you from using this ability.
    - Slipstream: During your Tactical Actions, apply +1 to the movement value of each of your ships that starts its movement in your home system or in a system that contains either an Alpha or Beta wormhole.
    - Creuss Gate: When the board is created, the Creuss Gate is placed where your home system would normally be placed. The Creuss Gate system is not a home system; your home system is placed in your play area.
    - Racial Promissory Note: Creuss IFF: At the start of your turn during the Action Phase: Place or move a Creuss wormhole token into either a system that contains a planet you control or a non-home system that does not contain another player's ships. Then, return this card to the Creuss player.

Neutral Worlds and Overarching Game Effects
    Regulated Conscription: When a player produces units, they produce only 1 fighter or infantry for its cost instead of 2.
    Minister of Sciences: Held by Muaat. When Muaat resolves the primary or secondary ability of the "Technology" strategy card, they do not need to spend resources to research technology.
    The Crown of Emphidia: Held by Muaat. Grants 1 victory point. If a player gains control of a planet in Muaat's home system, this card and its victory point is transferred to that player.
    Minister of Peace: Held by Yssaril. After a player activates a system containing 1 or more units of a different player, Yssaril may discard this card to immediately end the active player's turn.

Order of Play
    The Barony of Letnev (Ketar) - (1) Leadership
    The Yssaril Tribes (Lykouragh) - (3) Politics
    The Embers of Muaat (El Skid) - (5) Trade
    Sardakk N'orr (38thDoe) - (6) Warfare
    The L1z1x Mindnet (Phyphor) - (7) Technology
    The Ghosts of Creuss (A Half Eaten Oreo) - (8) Imperial

Creuss may make use of their Wormhole Generator technology, prior to objective claims.
    All players may now each claim up to one Public Objective and one Secret Objective, excepting N'orr, who may not claim a Public Objective.

MrBlarney on
    4463rwiq7r47.png
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    There’s probably a good place to move the worm holes given the unrevealed
    objectives but,
    No changes in black holes
    Claim Corner the Market Public Objective ( Hazardous).
    Claim Mine Rare Metals Secret Objective. (Status Phase, 1 VP): Control 4 hazardous planets.

A Half Eaten Oreo on
  • Options
    Claim
    Diversify Research (1 VP): Own 2 technologies in each of 2 colors
    and
    Control the Region (Status Phase, 1 VP): Have one or more ships in 6 systems.

• Options
    Claim public objectve Erect a monument. Exhaust Muaat(4R) and Tren’lek(1R) and spend 3 TGs (3R)

• Options
    Claim Diversify Research (1 VP): Own 2 technologies in each of 2 colors.

Claim Threaten Enemies (Status Phase, 1 VP): Have one or more ships in a system that is adjacent to another player's home system.

• Options
    Claim Diversify Research