As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

General Discussion (no spoilers)

ShinyxianShinyxian Shadow Councillor PDXRegistered User, Shadow Council Moderator regular
Feel free to come here to have general discussions with fellow Councillors about whatever you're conspiring about together!

You can also have these conversations in the Discord, live with other C-Team fans!

• chromdomchromdom Who? Where?Registered User regular
    Small suggestion: pinning/stickying schedules and showtimes, so that not only will new people know when the show is on, but people can easily find out if/when any shows are cancelled due to PAXes or other PA goings on that calls the team away.

• ShinyxianShinyxian Shadow Councillor PDX Registered User, Shadow Council Moderator regular
    Absolutely! We are actually working on a shared calendar now, to try to make this easier! Once that's finished I will definitely get it pinned over here!

Thank you! šŸ’•

• nevermore13nevermore13 Registered User regular
    I know you don't always know these in advance and I could see why you may not want to do this but I think it would also be nice to know if a certain C team member will be missing a show on the same calendar, due to a convention or similar reason.

• ShinyxianShinyxian Shadow Councillor PDX Registered User, Shadow Council Moderator regular
    That's a great suggestion! We'll reach out to Elyssa and see if that's something they could help us with going forward!

Thanks!! We've got the calendar up now, but we will keep improving it! šŸ’•

• chromdomchromdom Who? Where?Registered User regular
    It seems to me (and this is just how I do) that it would be good idea for each C-Team member to choose someone else there at PA to build a character and be a back up in case any of the main cast gets sick.

Of course, I realize that's silly; who would want a character that just sits in a file somewhere? It really just lets me play with character concepts, contrasting/complimentary characters for the ones we already have . . .

• zepherinzepherin Russian warship, go fuck yourself Registered User regular
    Vat is dis?

Iā€™m council curious?

This be our Shadow Council forum space! šŸ˜œ