As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Path of Exile] 3.7 "Legion" league launches June 7th

• surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular
    no cyclone cwc cyclone

obF2Wuw.png
  • DacDac Registered User regular
    isn't that just cyclone cwc blade vortex

I heard you like spinning with your spinning

Steam: catseye543
    PSN: ShogunGunshow
    Origin: ShogunGunshow
  • fRAWRstfRAWRst The Seas Call The Mad AnswerRegistered User regular
    i like them making melee more viable by buffing its QoL, since its dmg isnt is bottleneck

J3qcnBP.png
    also havent done this in a while, but im still grinding!
    big quant maps
    gXoUWrv.png

ex drop from perandus zone in memory
    tRusOBd.png

big vial drop from temple
    EptBFWi.png

found a shavs! only like... 2 weeks too late
    qSCAFH0.png

got this in 1 regal (it was a t1/t3 before)

Hchfhth.png

also dropped a 84 shaped hubris, looks like 100c - 1 ex!

PYL2hd5.png

league is really winding down since the event announcment, but im still having fun

this MS build is pretty insane, and im glad i get to try it before all the changes in 3.7

J3qcnBP.png
  • jungleroomxjungleroomx It's never too many graves, it's always not enough shovels Registered User regular
    edited April 2019
    The best part about cyclone being a channeled skill is the fucking thing will stop spinning when you want it to.

The damage reduction from Infused Channeling Support is just fucking delicious.

jungleroomx on
  • SaldonasSaldonas See you space cowboy...Registered User regular
    Is ms jugg still using nebuloch with loreweave or was it changed up a bit with the nerfs?

Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/carthuun
    Switch: SW-1493-0062-4053
    Saldonas wrote: »
    Is ms jugg still using nebuloch with loreweave or was it changed up a bit with the nerfs?

Mine is the classic Neb lore

the nerfs arent noticable

you can do kaoms + elder 6 link helm which is good too but so expensive so get a MS enchant on an elder helm, then horror spam for a good rare

since league is winding down no new helm enchants are showing up on market

J3qcnBP.png
  • GriswoldGriswold that's rough, buddyRegistered User regular
    fRAWRst wrote: »
    Saldonas wrote: »

Mine is the classic Neb lore

the nerfs arent noticable

you can do kaoms + elder 6 link helm which is good too but so expensive so get a MS enchant on an elder helm, then horror spam for a good rare

since league is winding down no new helm enchants are showing up on market

my buddy is running MS Jugg this league using Grelwood Shank and it seems very strong

FFXIV: Brick Shizzhouse - Zalera (Crystal)
    Path of Exile: snowcrash7
    MTG Arena: Snow_Crash#34179
    Battle.net: Snowcrash#1873
  • surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular
    molten strike had like 69x the de of other melee skills so reducing it to merely 42.0x more changes notmuch

obF2Wuw.png
  • Jubal77Jubal77 Registered User regular
    Thing is helm enchants are a luxury most of the time. Ive killed shaper many times without ever really having a helm enchant usable. And I most likely would have got uber elder down if I cared to do him without it also.

i live a life of poe luxury

J3qcnBP.png
    the secret of doing awful builds with unearth is that +5 corpse level unearth helms are usually turbo cheap

FeelsExtremelyBargainsMan

obF2Wuw.png
  • YiliasYilias Registered User regular
    Halfway through level 98, getting 1/3 to 1/2 of a % per T16. Thank god I'm virtually immortal, even without dying its going to take forever.

Steam - BNet: Yilias #1224 - Riot: Yilias #moc
    (just do breachstones)

J3qcnBP.png
    Those cost money! I still need to finish throwing fat stacks into this Cadiro money pit.

Also, I got 2 i83 fractured abyss jewels today. 5 mod abyss jewels sound... pretty good?

they are but market is drying up quick

hard to find buyers

J3qcnBP.png
    I've been trying to buy a kill for this Cortex for like an hour and everyone I've messaged has (probably rightfully) laughed at me.

r60HmNx.jpg?1

edited April 2019
    i tried the cortext last night with pretty similar mods, got utterly destroyed

is it more than 4 boss fights? i ran out of portals after the 4th

fRAWRst on
    J3qcnBP.png
  • RiusRius Globex CEO Nobody ever says ItalyRegistered User regular
    If that were a map I'd run it with no hesitation at all. A weak damage mod, haste, and some extra HP depending on what your damage types are? Doesn't seem bad at all vOv

edited April 2019
    Rius wrote: »
    If that were a map I'd run it with no hesitation at all. A weak damage mod, haste, and some extra HP depending on what your damage types are? Doesn't seem bad at all vOv

the bosses have massive 1 shot aoes and skillshots that chain and attack faster than my leap slams

fRAWRst on
    J3qcnBP.png
    You fight 2 bosses, get a break for an add phase, then 2 more bosses.

I don't remember the mods on my first kill, but I did get hit by a slam for over 14k at one point. Now that I know that attack is a slam I could probably avoid it though. That was my only death, but I still struggled with dps and got cheevo 4 for taking too long on the last two bosses.

It's probably killable period, but not deathless and not for cheevos, especially 'don't get hit' with turbo.

• jungleroomxjungleroomx It's never too many graves, it's always not enough shovels Registered User regular
    edited April 2019
    Cyclone CWC Bane/Death's Oath CI Scion, ZO with Overleech, Occultist. Spinny whirl of chaos death.

Starforge yus.

HM!

jungleroomx on
    Gave it a shot, immediately got hit for 10k on a regular attack and noped the fuck out.

Yilias wrote: »
    Gave it a shot, immediately got hit for 10k on a regular attack and noped the fuck out.

Maybe they balanced it for a full set of triple implicit Synthesized rares

I wonder if you could do a Soul Wrest/Bubonic Trail Cyclone.

Yilias wrote: »
    You fight 2 bosses, get a break for an add phase, then 2 more bosses.

I don't remember the mods on my first kill, but I did get hit by a slam for over 14k at one point. Now that I know that attack is a slam I could probably avoid it though. That was my only death, but I still struggled with dps and got cheevo 4 for taking too long on the last two bosses.

It's probably killable period, but not deathless and not for cheevos, especially 'don't get hit' with turbo.

damn so i got it to the last 30% life of final boss

ooof

the slams didnt get me, it was the massive projs that kept repeating themselves

J3qcnBP.png
    The Phantasms scale off of spell dmg as well so youd have to nerf that to go melee.

Jubal77 wrote: »
    The Phantasms scale off of spell dmg as well so youd have to nerf that to go melee.

Fair.

I enjoyed my Cyclone build a lot so I'm just sorting out different things that could be done well in advance of being able to test them.

Fair.

I enjoyed my Cyclone build a lot so I'm just sorting out different things that could be done well in advance of being able to test them.

Wave of conviction CnC Cyclone Avatar of Fire Ngahamu Chief/Scion.

Cyclone CwC Wave of Conviction would be pretty funny with Avatar of Fire

Yeah wave of conviction cwc was a noticable increase in dps on my storm burst build. But I felt it would be better if I could full convert to lightning which almost required 6L which additionally meant Impulsas. And I dont have that kind of currency heh.

With Ash, Wave and Fire pen on link you would break almost all fire res on mobs. And thus allowing you more freedom on the tree not having to grab pen to go after crit on the tree or use some unique to give power charges until crit. If the latter you could go movement and attack speed for hilarity.

• ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular
    I want raider builds! And scion builds

There should be more better scion builds

fuck gendered marketing
  • AbsalonAbsalon Lands of Always WinterRegistered User regular
    edited April 2019
    It sucks/rocks when all your gear is so solid that you can't really upgrade anything.

All I need is either a great 6L chest or to finally 6L my Perfect Form. I can't do much more with my Soulrend Trickster.

Here is my Synth character, Dramashe. Soulrend with Bane and Blight totems. If anyone has a suggestion on what to upgrade, apart from chest and gloves, which I already know I can improve, let me know. Dex requirement is 155 for Vaal Grace. I need as much cold res as possible for switching to Perfect Form.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Kastanj/characters

Absalon on
    I need a better wand and a better shield : /

fuck gendered marketing
    Did some messing around in PoB. The hard part would be getting your crit up but you could easily get your cyclone dmg up to 500k dps, 80k ball dmg per proj, and wave of conviction at 50k per proc if procs every chance on CoC is another 500k is dps. Those are shaper numbers because of the fire pen you get.

• Crippl3Crippl3 oh noRegistered User regular
    we'll be able to do Cyclone CwC with 3.7

but will we be able to do Cyclone UwU

edited April 2019
    Elldren wrote: »
    I want raider builds! And scion builds

There should be more better scion builds

There's a few good Scion builds. You can really take advantage of the +attributes she's got access to in making a build. I want to say I topped 800 STR/400 DEX on a CI/Cyclone build, and which Shaper's Touch that's 80% inc CI and 40% inc Melee damage.

jungleroomx on

Fair.

Wave of conviction CnC Cyclone Avatar of Fire Ngahamu Chief/Scion.

If I did that, I'd totally go Scion for the overleech on Slayer and just go to town on fools.

last scion overleech build i attempted didn't work : /

fuck gendered marketing