As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Delete drafts on mobile?

Descendant XDescendant X Skyrim is my god now.Outpost 31Registered User regular
Is there a way to delete drafts on mobile? Better yet, is there a way to turn off drafts altogether?

Garry: I know you gentlemen have been through a lot, but when you find the time I'd rather not spend the rest of the winter TIED TO THIS FUCKING COUCH!
Descendant X on

• Options
    bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    https://forums.penny-arcade.com/drafts might work on mobile, you should be able to delete it there

Does the mobile firefox browser allow you to custom block page elements with ublock origin? You could add the autosave.js to it.

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    edited April 2019
    There is no way built into the forums to turn off the draft feature. On the mobile site you can access the saved draft list from the menu under the three horizontal lines button in forum indexes. Once in the list of saved drafts, there's a tiny, hard-to-hit, barely visible X in the upper right corner of each draft you can tap to delete it.

BahamutZERO on
    BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    Descendant XDescendant X Skyrim is my god now. Outpost 31Registered User regular
    Thanks guys!

Garry: I know you gentlemen have been through a lot, but when you find the time I'd rather not spend the rest of the winter TIED TO THIS FUCKING COUCH!
  • Options
    kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    There is no way built into the forums to turn off the draft feature. On the mobile site you can access the saved draft list from the menu under the three horizontal lines button in forum indexes. Once in the list of saved drafts, there's a tiny, hard-to-hit, barely visible X in the upper right corner of each draft you can tap to delete it.

Yup, I've done that before. It's annoying, but doable.

Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • Options
    KorrorKorror Registered User regular
    kime wrote: »

Yup, I've done that before. It's annoying, but doable.

Thanks I never knew I could do this. Goodbye stupid half complete drafts.

Battlenet ID: NullPointer