As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[FATE/GRAND ORDER] Success Rate Up is still a lie

• MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    Okay yeah NP3 will smooth over that issue

• vagrant_windsvagrant_winds Overworked Mysterious Eldritch Horror Hunter XX Registered User regular
    Oh, I forgot to post this a couple.days ago. I finally 'finished' Best Seiba*. (Max Bond still pending.)

zlV4wsr.jpg?1

*Until her older version comes out.

// Steam: VWinds // PSN: vagrant_winds //
    // Switch: SW-5306-0651-6424 //
  • Gabriel_PittGabriel_Pitt (effective against Russian warships) Registered User regular
    If I have open slots, I always take friend requests from low level players, giving them access to various beatstick supports, and Merlin/Waver.

• MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    I try not to leave open slots because that red flag drives me nuts, but I open slots for people in this thread

• vagrant_windsvagrant_winds Overworked Mysterious Eldritch Horror Hunter XX Registered User regular
    Whereas I leave at least one open slot to get more Friend Points and to give people false hope.

• AshtonDragonAshtonDragon AKA The Nix Registered User regular
    Whereas I leave at least one open slot to get more Friend Points and to give people false hope.

Occasionally I see friend requests that I can't turn down, and then I have to purge some people.
    Always afraid I'm going to accidentally delete someone from here. If I ever disappear from anyone's lists, I apologize, and feel free to let me know so I can add you back.

You'd have gotten even more if the game had let me use your Hijikata and Brynhildr more than once before banishing you from my lists.

• IronKnuckle's GhostIronKnuckle's Ghost Registered User regular
    Let those of us who haven't gleefully accepted a whale request throw the first saint quartz. Yes, I will gladly profit from your gambling problem, friend...

Occasionally I see friend requests that I can't turn down, and then I have to purge some people.
    Always afraid I'm going to accidentally delete someone from here. If I ever disappear from anyone's lists, I apologize, and feel free to let me know so I can add you back.

Also, sometimes you get requests from non whales you can't refuse.

Like the guy with the lvl100 St. George with Bond CE.

• TenekTenek Registered User regular
    Thanks for the tips. My ID is 183017861. Picked up a regular Nero from the 30 SQ yesterday (umu!) and will... probably ignore her in favor of her other self. Currently mowing my way through Septum; no idea if that 1/2 AP thing is going to be enough to participate in the event but it's nice to have in the interim.

• Butler For Life #1Butler For Life #1 Twinning is WinningRegistered User regular
    Sent you a request! I'm OopsAllCstrs.

I'd recommend putting a servant/CE in every slot, even if they're not highly leveled yet. People will be more likely to accept that way.

Congrats on the original recipe Nero!

Tenek wrote: »
    Thanks for the tips. My ID is 183017861. Picked up a regular Nero from the 30 SQ yesterday (umu!) and will... probably ignore her in favor of her other self. Currently mowing my way through Septum; no idea if that 1/2 AP thing is going to be enough to participate in the event but it's nice to have in the interim.

If you bust ass you might be able to participate in the event, but it will require you to complete every chapter up and including the Final Singularity. Good news is now there's 1/2 AP for those so with some judicious apple usage and good picks for friend Supports you ought to be able to do it.

• StragintStragint Do Not Gift Always DeclinesRegistered User regular
    I have a 40/40 2030 and 2 20/20 2030 CE and 5 20/20 Kaleidoscope CE. Should I leave them or combine them?

Is there a list I can use to see which CEs to get rid of and which to keep? I'm basically always at CE cap because I don't know which 4 and 5 star CEs to keep.

PSN: Reaper_Stragint, Steam: DoublePitstoChesty
    What is the point of being alive if you don't at least try to do something remarkable? ~ Mario Novak

I never fear death or dyin', I only fear never trying.
  • PolaritiePolaritie Sleepy Registered User regular
    That wouldn't even MLB the 2030, so no. Kaleido... not sure.

Steam: Polaritie
    3DS: 0473-8507-2652
    Switch: SW-5185-4991-5118
    PSN: AbEntropy
  • SpectrumSpectrum Archer of Inferno Chaldea Rec RoomRegistered User regular
    Stragint wrote: »
    I have a 40/40 2030 and 2 20/20 2030 CE and 5 20/20 Kaleidoscope CE. Should I leave them or combine them?

Is there a list I can use to see which CEs to get rid of and which to keep? I'm basically always at CE cap because I don't know which 4 and 5 star CEs to keep.
    No, not until you get to 7 Kaleidos would I combine them. I have legitimately used triple Kaleido frontlines for various farming choices

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Butler For Life #1Butler For Life #1 Twinning is WinningRegistered User regular
    Never combine unless you can MLB. As for 'scope, I'd recommend keeping them separate so you can use two at the same time for ultra farming.

As for space, are you using the second archive?

• MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    I wouldn't combine 2030 until you have 6 of them, personally

There are situations where if you are running double support with a borrowed DPS, using two 2030 can be a viable strat

And MLBing them doesn't really give a significant boost, either

Sent you a friend request and added you to the Spreadsheet. That has the IDs of all us active players here on these forms that I try and keep updated.

• AshtonDragonAshtonDragon AKA The Nix Registered User regular
    Another chance to get an Alterego on my JP account, another spectacular failure. Doesn't bode well for the next event on NA.

At least I got Izou to NP5 now. Maybe I'll feed him some grails.

edited April 2019
    So I'll leave those 2 CE alone for now.

Is there an event going right now? I still need to beat the 6th singularity and the final singularity.

Stragint on
    What is the point of being alive if you don't at least try to do something remarkable? ~ Mario Novak

Stragint wrote: »
    So I'll leave those 2 CE alone for now.

Is there an event going right now? I still need to beat the 6th singularity and the final singularity.

No, we're in a downtime period, but you need to have cleared the first act for the upcoming event.

Leveled up and got a new slot, so friend request sent~

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • ReynoldsReynolds Gone Fishin'Registered User regular
    Apparently at the latest con they said we'd be getting the combat back button relatively soon. So that's nice.

I've been clearing through Shinjuku on this break and I still hate everything about it. Break bars continue to suck.

uyvfOQy.png
    Plus background art for the bronze servants! And autoburning FP summon chaff!

Anything about start of CCC? I mean it's Sakuracon, they can't not announce the Sakura event there

• ReynoldsReynolds Gone Fishin'Registered User regular
    Madican wrote: »
    Anything about start of CCC? I mean it's Sakuracon, they can't not announce the Sakura event there

Picture I saw said the 23rd.

uyvfOQy.png
  • Up JobUp Job Registered User regular
    I'm trying to get through the main story so I can do the upcoming event, but boy enemies are getting tough. Are there any particular 3 star or less servants that should be used for the story bits?

edited April 2019
    Euryale is far and away the most important. Many of the toughest bosses are males, who she counters.

Cu, Hans, Ushiwakamaru, and Cursed Arm are good too

Butler For Life #1 on
    Turns out we're getting the back button in three days, so that's really fucking nice

I've fucked up so many turns by accidentally not using skills

edited April 2019
    Euryale is far and away the most important. Many of the toughest bosses are males, who she counters.

Cu, Hans, Ushiwakamaru, and Cursed Arm are good too

Medea also has her uses, but I don't think any of the fights where spammable buff removal off her NP is nice are story fights.

You absolutely want Euryale for Camelot though if you don't have Orion.

Polaritie on
    <usual downtime QP farming joke goes here>

D5kX19Kl.png

G21SdQnl.png

zkaSW87l.png

XNnw6Gk.jpg
    Sure wish I had that kind of QP lying around.

Out of saber gems anyways for lancelot.

Polaritie wrote: »
    Sure wish I had that kind of QP lying around.

Out of saber gems anyways for lancelot.

You can pick up 7-10m QP per day, so that's like...2 weeks of farming for the three above. It wasn't exactly lying around. :P

XNnw6Gk.jpg
    Yeah, I know. I've been doing that, especially now that I got Arash through his interlude and am easily 3-turning the doors (Kaleidoscope on Arach, MLB Imaginary on Santa Rider, MLB sumo on Martha, Waver battery)

• AstharielAsthariel The Book Eater Registered User regular
    Okay, during pre-event I managed to finish all free quests from America, Camelot and Babylonia (and after adding Seraph bonus and SQ from it's main quest, I should have at least 180 SQ ready at the beginning of May). Still, I will tryto use nothing more than few tickets on Seraph and maybe roll once or twice for Quetz next month. I have to save for Merlin and Musashi returns!

I also finished leveling up Emiya, got Nitocris to 70 lvl, Ibaraki to 60 lvl and I will soon max out Bedivere (if htere only was a reliable way to improve his NP without Story gacha... yeah I know there are other banners later, but they are not reliable enough).

• TenekTenek Registered User regular
    I don't think I'm going to get much of the event... which is kind of funny since I just started at the end of the last one... but I'm hoping to clear at least Camelot from the 1/2 AP. Currently halfway through America. (wtf presi-king)

Nero Bride 80, Nitocris / Mash 60, Bathory / Marie Antoinette 50, Cu (Lancer) and Euryale 40. Almost got enough for 2nd ascend Elisabeth and Euryale, too, although I think there are some brick walls coming up of the form "You can't farm this item until X singularity". >.>

Would also like to thank those of you who've been supplying me with 90+ support. ^_^ Makes farming a lot easier.

I don't think I'm going to get much of the event... which is kind of funny since I just started at the end of the last one... but I'm hoping to clear at least Camelot from the 1/2 AP. Currently halfway through America. (wtf presi-king)

Nero Bride 80, Nitocris / Mash 60, Bathory / Marie Antoinette 50, Cu (Lancer) and Euryale 40. Almost got enough for 2nd ascend Elisabeth and Euryale, too, although I think there are some brick walls coming up of the form "You can't farm this item until X singularity". >.>

Would also like to thank those of you who've been supplying me with 90+ support. ^_^ Makes farming a lot easier.

On the bright side, if you stick around, every event seems to get one rerun. Though only one rerun. And some of them have been two years later instead of one year later.

On the sad side, you've missed a few reruns already so those Wellfares are forever gone to you. None of the absurdly good ones though yet: Those being (Assassin) Shiki, (Rider) Kintoki, Chloe, the now coming BB, and the still in the future this Halloween Mecha-Liz who should absolutely not be missed on an account. You've only missed out on (Caster) Liz, (Rider Santa) Artoria, and if you didn't get all her ascension and upgrade materials while being new, Nobu (the best of these three and who has a really strong niche).

I fully expect them to add the retired event Servants to the rare prism shop at some point.

Also for those of you looking for a guide to this event, look no further than this one by the same guy who did the guide for Prisma Ilya: https://grandorder.gamepress.gg/complete-walkthrough-fateextra-ccc-seraph

When does the event start?

4 AM Pacific