As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Penny Arcade - Comic - Oneiromancer

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited April 2019 in The Penny Arcade Hub

imagePenny Arcade - Comic - Oneiromancer

Videogaming-related online strip by Mike Krahulik and Jerry Holkins. Includes news and commentary.

Read the full story here

Unknown User on

• Options
    KromtarKromtar Registered User new member
    I was disappointed that All Dogs Go to Helen was not a real show, but it is a website about training puppies apparently.

• Options
    RottonappleRottonapple Registered User regular
    edited April 2019
    Kromtar wrote: »
    I was disappointed that All Dogs Go to Helen was not a real show, but it is a website about training puppies apparently.

I'm sure she's going to get up today and wonder why her web page saw a 1000% spike in traffic today and used up all her bandwidth.

edit: And they are in New Hampshire!

Rottonapple on
  • Options
    MarcinMNMarcinMN Registered User regular
    I feel like there was a missed opportunity to break the fourth wall two comics in a row here. That third panel could have easily had Gabe saying, "Ok, let's just get to the punchline and finish this." ;)

"It's just as I've always said. We are being digested by an amoral universe."

-Tycho Brahe
  • Options
    XaquinXaquin Right behind you!Registered User regular
    damn, All Dogs Go To Helen isn't real =(

• Options
    PhotosaurusPhotosaurus Bay Area, CARegistered User regular
    Man, I was all excited there was a new season out. Is this just Gabe being incredibly late on this particular series?

"If complete and utter chaos was lightning, then he'd be the sort to stand on a hilltop in a thunderstorm wearing wet copper armour and shouting 'All gods are bastards'."
  • Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    Should’ve been Old Dogs Go To Helen.

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    MichaelLCMichaelLC In what furnace was thy brain? ChicagoRegistered User regular
    Elki wrote: »

Bad Dogs go to Hel'en

• Options
    BursarBursar Hee Noooo! PDX areaRegistered User regular
    Elki wrote: »

Auld Dogs.

GNU Terry Pratchett
    PSN: Wstfgl | GamerTag: An Evil Plan | Battle.net: FallenIdle#1970
    Hit me up on BoardGameArena! User: Loaded D1
    Spoilered until images are unborked. egc6gp2emz1v.png
  • Options
    Hawk oneHawk one Registered User regular
    Am I the only one thinking that the main reason Jerry got pissed off at the name is because he wished he came up with it?

But signatures don't really work, do they?