As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[FATE/GRAND ORDER] Success Rate Up is still a lie

• ReynoldsReynolds Gone Fishin'Registered User regular
    Also another guide maker just launched a stand alone site: http://kaleidoscopedia.net/

uyvfOQy.png
  • StragintStragint Do Not Gift Always DeclinesRegistered User regular
    I think if I skip all the story stuff for singularity 6 and the final one I might be able to do something in this event but then I miss out on what is happening.

PSN: Reaper_Stragint, Steam: DoublePitstoChesty
    What is the point of being alive if you don't at least try to do something remarkable? ~ Mario Novak

I never fear death or dyin', I only fear never trying.
    You can watch all the story bits and cutscenes after, in My Room, I believe.

uyvfOQy.png
  • StragintStragint Do Not Gift Always DeclinesRegistered User regular
    Reynolds wrote: »
    You can watch all the story bits and cutscenes after, in My Room, I believe.

That is a bit forward.

PSN: Reaper_Stragint, Steam: DoublePitstoChesty
    What is the point of being alive if you don't at least try to do something remarkable? ~ Mario Novak

I never fear death or dyin', I only fear never trying.
  • vagrant_windsvagrant_winds Overworked Mysterious Eldritch Horror Hunter XX Registered User regular
    Apologems!

// Steam: VWinds // PSN: vagrant_winds //
    // Switch: SW-5306-0651-6424 //
  • Butler For Life #1Butler For Life #1 Twinning is WinningRegistered User regular
    13 tic brought me Another Ending and 2030, which are appropriate but NOT ON RATE UP

first multi was as dead as a doornail

Second brought Lip, Suzy Gozy and a Gil CE

• PolaritiePolaritie Sleepy Registered User regular
    Pretty good results overall there...

I threw a ten pull off the pile of quartz on login and got squat (well, one 4* event CE, but).

Steam: Polaritie
    3DS: 0473-8507-2652
    Switch: SW-5185-4991-5118
    PSN: AbEntropy
  • vagrant_windsvagrant_winds Overworked Mysterious Eldritch Horror Hunter XX Registered User regular
    The Gacha CEs are kinda pointless this event at least.

Yeah, I just was hoping for servants.

Cant roll much because f2p banking for summer.

• AshtonDragonAshtonDragon AKA The Nix Registered User regular
    I didn't get Melt in my bunch of rolls, but I did get NP3 Lip. And an NP upgrade for Waver? Sure, why not.

Got 1 Melt, 1 Passionlip, 2 5* CEs, and 5 4* CEs in 5 rolls.

• MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    I'm all out of good data so I'm on the chunky oatmeal cookie type and it doesn't want to let me connect to the game so I guess I'm waiting to start this event when I get home and download the patch again, think something got screwed up from low bit rate or something

• IronKnuckle's GhostIronKnuckle's Ghost Registered User regular
    Help, my phone was hacked by some weird AI.

How crucial are either of the gacha Servants? I've used my allocated quartz and got nothing at all.

Not at all. They're useful but not essential. And Halloween this year gives a welfare alter ego anyways.

• ZandraconZandracon Registered User regular
    haha, welp, rip all my quartz

np3 suzuka np2 lip a shitton of the 4* CE and no melt

Used some tickets and got Suzuka so I'm good with that

• AtomicTofuAtomicTofu She's a straight-up supervillain, yo Registered User regular
    Oh my god they implemented a back button after you select Attack

Best update ever

It also shows crit start distribution before you go into the card phase

• MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    Knowing if I'm already all set, or if I need to generate more stars real quick, is amazing all by itself

I love the setting, presentation, characters, etc. for this event. The party selection stuff at the start was interesting, don't know if that comes back. But as soon as I saw a boss, not to mention the extra debuffs they're adding, I got a little upset again.

I hope the event as a whole is fun. We'll see. I'd just be really sad if the game just goes to shit and stays there after the big update earlier.

uyvfOQy.png
    Reynolds wrote: »
    I love the setting, presentation, characters, etc. for this event. The party selection stuff at the start was interesting, don't know if that comes back. But as soon as I saw a boss, not to mention the extra debuffs they're adding, I got a little upset again.

I hope the event as a whole is fun. We'll see. I'd just be really sad if the game just goes to shit and stays there after the big update earlier.

So far, the bosses havent been too bad (only up to 2-4 atm). There are some where you just have to survive X turns.

The first one I actually had to beat was a pushover honestly.
    500k HP Tamacat, massive NP damage buff. But borrow a Gil and his NP turn does half of that easily, so...

The initial fight with the mastermind almost got me, down to two Servants with two more break bars but instead of giving up I soldier on and take out the first bar.

Then it refills to 3m health and my eyes bulge before the battle finished message appears

• AshtonDragonAshtonDragon AKA The Nix Registered User regular
    This event definitely has some rough bosses in it, but nothing that should be unbeatable for anyone at this point (given the requirement for starting the event).
    I'm pretty sure that the BB slots are locked in for all the story battles, so thankfully there's no nonsense RNG there.

• Gabriel_PittGabriel_Pitt (effective against Russian warships) Registered User regular
    Madican wrote: »
    The initial fight with the mastermind almost got me, down to two Servants with two more break bars but instead of giving up I soldier on and take out the first bar.

Then it refills to 3m health and my eyes bulge before the battle finished message appears

Ha yeah, with the way that fight was going, I figured it had to be either timed, or have a stopping trigger. I did manage to get out a 'no, you fuck right off, right off!' when the second break bar filled up, before the battle ended. :rotate:

So after pulling Moriarity at the start of Shinjuku, the gacha has been pretty stingy with me. I figured that this event was worth a 10 pull and a ticket, but wasn't expecting much. Got Passionlip, Suzuka, and standard flavor Emiya.

Good enough. :biggrin:

• MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    I was ready to go the distance on that fight and I think I had Merlin's NP stacked like four times when the first bar broke haha

For some reason I completely forgot that Moon Cancer is that super rare class that takes double damage from Rulers.

AMAKUSA I HAVE COME TO BARGAIN

Madican wrote: »
    For some reason I completely forgot that Moon Cancer is that super rare class that takes double damage from Rulers.

AMAKUSA I HAVE COME TO BARGAIN

ORAORAORAORAORA :rotate:

• SpectrumSpectrum Archer of Inferno Chaldea Rec RoomRegistered User regular

Aaaaaand associated with this:
    Void Shiki NP Damage+ and now also grants 10% NP Charge to all party members
    Shiki NP Damage+ and inflicts DEF Down on the target

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • AstharielAsthariel The Book Eater Registered User regular
    New event started on JP server (El-Melloi Case Files Collab), and so new servants got revealed: 4* Welfare Assassin Gray, 4* Ruler Astraea and 5* support Rider Reines:

https://youtu.be/pYjPi-4Dawg

https://youtu.be/PLaalDbrHM0

https://youtu.be/DTG2o7SpLFg

edited April 2019
    Shiki buffs are great.

And really, Assassin Shiki getting a stronger NP like that is actually kind of ridiculous.

I'm curious what their justification is going to be for those new servants.

Polaritie on
    Fionn was very McCool yesterday and gave me a drop of both the 4* and 5* CEs

Currently doing Kind Thenar a couple more times, then Umbilical Hair before moving on to what I assume is the next part

• SpectrumSpectrum Archer of Inferno Chaldea Rec RoomRegistered User regular
    edited April 2019
    Motherfuckers did you NOT learn!? I don't care if it has symmetry with Waver+Zhuge Liang! How do fucking finally give me another RotK Servant in Sima Yi...but make them another goddamn British person instead? alsaslhflkashdfk reeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Gray...has Rhongomyniad in scythe form but is an Assassin. y tho...I just cannot justify another Assassin grail at this point

(Luvia has pretty animations and introduces people to Suplex City. That's going on the wish list for all that I don't use Rulers much)

Spectrum on
    XNnw6Gk.jpg
    I NEED LUVIA! I NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED LUVIA!

Two years to save up....

Luvia is an Arts/Buster Crit Offensive Ruler 4* Servant.

And her Noble Phantasm does extra damage to, among other things, the Rin-faces.

NP5 Shiki will be better than NP1 Jack yaaaaay

• ph blakeph blake Registered User regular
    I thought Luvia NP was just ok, but then she fucking suplexed the mob from one scale to the other so that's a solid 84/10.

7h8wnycre6vs.png
    I would just like to point out how much this event favors the new alter ego class. The trash is 100% rider/assassin/casters and it's so much easier when you can borrow a Melt.

...and usually then smack the boss down with someone else, but still.

Or just throw Berserkers at all the trash

Zerking rush

All my friend Raikous are putting in lots of work.