As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[FATE/GRAND ORDER] Success Rate Up is still a lie

• Options
    vagrant_windsvagrant_winds Overworked Mysterious Eldritch Horror Hunter XX Registered User regular
    Yeah, I'm Raikou + Cu Altering over half of everything this event.

// Steam: VWinds // PSN: vagrant_winds //
    // Switch: SW-5306-0651-6424 //
  • Options
    PolaritiePolaritie Sleepy Registered User regular
    Okay, that setup I do envy. I can't use both of those monsters at the same time.

Archuria/Waver/Merlin just tears sabers apart. 5 Viviennes in a row is a new record for me. Bad timing on a charm on Merlin meant I ate an NP though (Archuria lived so... revenge with Vivienne number 7)

Steam: Polaritie
    3DS: 0473-8507-2652
    Switch: SW-5185-4991-5118
    PSN: AbEntropy
  • Options
    vagrant_windsvagrant_winds Overworked Mysterious Eldritch Horror Hunter XX Registered User regular
    Would of make it worse if I said the third was Merlin and the support is just backline whomever gives the most +drops?

• Options
    Not really. Waver is just as good or better with all the farming runs.

Tamamo is the support I really wish I had for all my arts servants.

• Options
    MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    Closing in on the end of the story, or rather end of the first half, with 61 missions completed. Haven't touched the wanted stuff yet.

• Options
    Well, final battle unlocked... time to knock out missions until I can nerf it into oblivion.

Operation ORAORAORA was a smashing success though. I may have had 32 stars of passive generation going when I got to BB with Waver/Merlin buffs all stacked onto Martha.

So in short... ORAORAORA!

• Options
    IronKnuckle's GhostIronKnuckle's Ghost Registered User regular
    Somebody on my friend list has an NP5 Bride and is doing serious work but also jeez who has a 5* at NP5?

• Options
    Somebody on my friend list has an NP5 Bride and is doing serious work but also jeez who has a 5* at NP5?

Whales. Weep for their wallets.

• Options

Me.

Nero Bride and Void Shiki. The former was rolled for over multiple banners and a bit of luck. The later was the most absurd gacha luck I've ever seen in my life (was something around 380 Quartz and some tickets).

I also have 5 at lvl4. 4 from various spooks over time (Vlad, Drake who I've gotten nearly every guaranteed gacha, Artoria vanilla version, and Orion) and Squirtoria who's a product of going hard for NP5 Summer Martha and getting unlucky on my Martha pulls.

• Options
    Well, thanks for maxing her out! She's carrying me through the elbow right now.

• Options
    Well, thanks for maxing her out! She's carrying me through the elbow right now.

If you want me to change CEs, just let me know.

• Options
    Think you likely took all the umus and that's why the game won't give me one though.

• Options
    MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    Some day I'll have a NP5 Gilgamesh

He's at NP3 right now and I keep pulling on his banners because I think it'd be funny

• Options
    I have an NP5 Summer Tamamo because she just kept showing up while I was going for a copy of the 4* Servants, NP4 Summer Artoria because I specifically went hard on her banner, and NP4 Saber Artoria because I wanted her Alter during a anniversary Singularity banner but instead she repeatedly popped up along with Da Vinci

• Options
    My only 5* above NP1 is NP3 Altera. Who is admittedly a pretty good option for farming.

My highest non-welfare 4* is NP4 Nero. I was kind of hoping those rolls at Tamamo a couple weeks back would have at least gotten her to 5... but she has lots of banners anyways.

• Options
    Think you likely took all the umus and that's why the game won't give me one though.

I also have OG Nero at NP5 and lvl90 Grailed. Skills are only 6/10/6 though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JD__vvbOL40

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=meCaWKAgFdU

Last Encore had great theme variations for her. It was a great alternate-sequel anime of you were a fan of Fate/Extra and the Nasuverse but if you weren't.... you'd probably be totally lost while watching it. It followed a 'what if you lost to the final boss in /EXTRA' plotline.

• Options
    To break down.

CCC is the direct sequel to Extra when the protagonist wins.
    (CCC Fox Tail is an alternate version of CCC.)
    Last Encore is the trippy sequel to Extra when the protagonist loses.

Extella is a sequel to an alternate version of Extra where Hakunon had both Nero and Tamamo as Servants. Extella Link is a sequel to that.

Then CCC crosses over with Grand Order for more crazyness.

• Options
    Okay, I can do the epilogue whenever so time to finish knocking out these missions.
    goddamn, way to make me sympathetic towards a Demon God. Kiara is a monster

• Options
    Gabriel_PittGabriel_Pitt (effective against Russian warships) Registered User regular

I also have OG Nero at NP5 and lvl90 Grailed. Skills are only 6/10/6 though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JD__vvbOL40

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=meCaWKAgFdU

Last Encore had great theme variations for her. It was a great alternate-sequel anime of you were a fan of Fate/Extra and the Nasuverse but if you weren't.... you'd probably be totally lost while watching it. It followed a 'what if you lost to the final boss in /EXTRA' plotline.

I knew nothing about Extra going into it, so I didn't grok the full signifigance of the opening battle until later on, but it's not that hard to follow and figure out.

• Options
    NeveronNeveron HellValleySkyTree SwedenRegistered User regular
    To break down.

Extella is a sequel to an alternate version of Extra where Hakunon had both Nero and Tamamo as Servants. Extella Link is a sequel to that.

It's slightly more complicated than that, even: CCC takes place during Extra. There's no "true" sequel to Extra, which is perhaps fitting as it means that no one route or protagonist is more correct than the others. (See also: Fate/Hollow Ataraxia, The Elder Scrolls: Morrowind.)

• Options
    Neveron wrote: »
    To break down.

It's slightly more complicated than that, even: CCC takes place during Extra. There's no "true" sequel to Extra, which is perhaps fitting as it means that no one route or protagonist is more correct than the others. (See also: Fate/Hollow Ataraxia, The Elder Scrolls: Morrowind.)

Which does mean the Gil ending of CCC invalidates Extra, but...

• Options
    ZandraconZandracon Registered User regular
    looks like kiara broke the servers with her horny

• Options
    The Eater X quest is bullshit. That is all.

• Options
    20 times through this place. At least Jack is having fun. Good amount of stingers too though, I need them to stockpile

• Options
    SpectrumSpectrum Archer of Inferno Chaldea Rec RoomRegistered User regular
    Not going hard, but fingers crossed...

10 Tickets:
    Ticket 5: 4* non-event CE

Roll 1: 4* CE, DEMIYA, 4* Event CE
    Roll 2: Conquering The Great Sea of Stars CE, 4* Event CE
    Roll 3: 4* CE, 4* Event CE, Conquering The Great Sea of Stars, 4* CE
    Roll 4: 4* CE, Nursery Rhyme NP4, 4* CE, Conquering The Great Sea of Stars
    Roll 5: 4* CE, 4* CE

Bleh. Well, I've had worse I guess. Not digging the continued CE tilt of my rolls, as per usual, but oh well.

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    ReynoldsReynolds Gone Fishin'Registered User regular
    Me getting to the big twist of this event.

Nt30Bc0.png

uyvfOQy.png
  • Options
    Got jack shit on the Kiara pulls too. 2 4* CEs is the only thing of note.

• Options
    5 eater X to go. Such a slog, but it does knock out a few others on the way. Just have to run a few bounties after this and I should have maximum hax for the final boss.

• Options
    edited May 2019
    Final boss down. Looks like I do need to finish two more missions before I unlock the final set so that might be a while because I have something like 70 more Sakura enemies to kill

Madican on
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    Hah. The HXA wanted isn't playing around. 3 turn skill seal on the slots against a berserker is mean.

Edit: 21 turns for final boss using Archtoria/Waver/Merlin and all KP. And playing it very safe. But the team's real good at stalling NPs out with constant Waver and Archtoria NPs.

Thanks for running that MLB Prisma Cosmos on him, @vagrant_winds, it's a lot of fun watching Merlin gaining all that charge passively.

Polaritie on
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    reached the ending

must have

looked at future banners

against my better judgment

Roll 6: Eli-chan NP6, 4* CE, 4* CE, 4* CE, 4* Event CE
    Roll 7: 4* CE, 4* CE
    Roll 8: 4* CE, 4* CE, 4* CE
    Roll 9: Conquering the Great Sea of Stars CE, 4* Event CE, 4* CE, 4* CE

: (

that's MLB of the 4* event CE...guess I will stop there...

Spectrum on
    XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    JP spoilers:
    Barbatos back

prepare your apples

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    AshtonDragonAshtonDragon AKA The Nix Registered User regular
    Spectrum wrote: »
    JP spoilers:
    Barbatos back

prepare your apples

Discovering that I have a reliable means of one-rounding him is causing me to go through apples in a hurry.

Thanks, Sanzang. And thanks Circe and the Merlin Duo for the assistance.

• Options
    Gabriel_PittGabriel_Pitt (effective against Russian warships) Registered User regular
    Damn, first Merlin and now after 10ing out Passionlip's skills, I am OUT of QP.

Are we ever going to get another shot at the QP up CE? I'm regretting missing out on it the first time now.

• Options
    Damn, first Merlin and now after 10ing out Passionlip's skills, I am OUT of QP.

Are we ever going to get another shot at the QP up CE? I'm regretting missing out on it the first time now.

Rare prisms. There's a second one eventually too.

• Options
    Started up this Encore series of quests.
    I enjoy picking all the sarcastic options. Seeing Evil BB's eyes briefly go back to blue from surprise was funny.

• Options
    Madican wrote: »
    Started up this Encore series of quests.
    I enjoy picking all the sarcastic options. Seeing Evil BB's eyes briefly go back to blue from surprise was funny.
    Turnabout is fair play.

• Options
    I was not expecting an UBW Abridged reference in this but it cracked me up the moment I spotted it

• Options
    AshtonDragonAshtonDragon AKA The Nix Registered User regular
    Spectrum wrote: »
    JP spoilers:
    Barbatos back

prepare your apples

Discovering that I have a reliable means of one-rounding him is causing me to go through apples in a hurry.

Thanks, Sanzang. And thanks Circe and the Merlin Duo for the assistance.

Wound up killing him a total of 110 times. Pretty happy with the results... although I definitely didn't actually gain any bones from this event (thanks, Gray), which continues to be the most important material.

• Options
    ReynoldsReynolds Gone Fishin'Registered User regular
    A ticket got me Emiya A...ssassin. Huh.

uyvfOQy.png