As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Android shared lists

BrodyBrody The WatchThe First ShoreRegistered User regular
My wife and I have been using an app for a couple of years now to do grocery lists and the like where you make a list and both people can add stuff and mark stuff off, but recently it seems to have died. Does anyone have suggestions for a specific app of this functionality they've been using?

"I will write your name in the ruin of them. I will paint you across history in the color of their blood."

The Monster Baru Cormorant - Seth Dickinson

Steam: Korvalain

• Options
    MichaelLCMichaelLC In what furnace was thy brain? ChicagoRegistered User regular
    Google Keep.

Has Android and iOS apps or can use in a browser.

• Options
    spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular
    Keep is the best solution, and you can integrate it with google home things as well.

Alternate if you're not in the Google environment is probably Evernote. If you're pure Microsoft for some reason, OneNote can do this as well.

• Options
    BrodyBrody The Watch The First ShoreRegistered User regular
    spool32 wrote: »
    Keep is the best solution, and you can integrate it with google home things as well.

Alternate if you're not in the Google environment is probably Evernote. If you're pure Microsoft for some reason, OneNote can do this as well.

Why would you suggest that I hurt my family in this way spool? I trusted you.

"I will write your name in the ruin of them. I will paint you across history in the color of their blood."

The Monster Baru Cormorant - Seth Dickinson

Steam: Korvalain
  • Options
    spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular
    Suffering builds character!

• Options
    ArbitraryDescriptorArbitraryDescriptor changed Registered User regular
    edited May 2019
    MichaelLC wrote: »
    Google Keep.

Has Android and iOS apps or can use in a browser.

You can share Keep lists? Well shit, there goes my bad memory excuse.

Honey-Do list is go, and ArbitrarySpouse is in your debt, MichaelLC.

ArbitraryDescriptor on
  • Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    Why not Wunderlist?

(I prefer general-purpose note-taking apps like Evernote or OneNote over special-purpose list apps like Wunderlist. But other people disagree, so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯)

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • Options
    JusticeJustice Registered User regular
    We use Wunderlist but will probably switch to Microsoft's To Do because it's sleeker.

• Options
    MichaelLCMichaelLC In what furnace was thy brain? ChicagoRegistered User regular
    Also - not sure how long it could do this, but you can indent lists as well. Just slide an item to the right a little too make it a sub item of the one above.
    Just a visual treatment that can help organization.