As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Penny Arcade - Comic - Safe

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited May 2019 in The Penny Arcade Hub

imagePenny Arcade - Comic - Safe

Videogaming-related online strip by Mike Krahulik and Jerry Holkins. Includes news and commentary.

Read the full story here

Unknown User on

• Options
    HeWhoSeesHeWhoSees Registered User regular
    There's a "pot calling the kettle black" joke here, but I really shouldn't.

• Options
    dennisdennis aka bingley Registered User regular
    Dat eyeball, though.

• Options
    GrisloGrislo Registered User regular
    Don't eyeball shame.

This post was sponsored by Tom Cruise.
  • Options
    TrueLinkTrueLink Registered User regular
    I'll take another week of Days Gone comics just for more Deacon St. John lovable idiot smiles in the third panel.

• Options
    OctoberRavenOctoberRaven Plays fighting games for the story Skyeline Hotel Apartment 4ARegistered User regular
    TBF, a lot of video game protags would look like that.

Heck, Spider-Man 2 lets you suplex people off the Empire State Building.

Currently Most Hype For: VTMB2, Tiny Tina's Wonderlands, Alan Wake 2 (Wake Harder)Currently Playin: Guilty Gear XX AC+R, Gat Out Of Hell
  • Options
    joshofalltradesjoshofalltrades Class Traitor Smoke-filled roomRegistered User regular
    Learning from the last comic, this one also works if you reverse the second and third panel and remove the text

• Options
    DjiemDjiem Registered User regular
    Learning from the last comic, this one also works if you reverse the second and third panel and remove the text

Hell, with no text you can even read the whole comic right to left.

• Options
    lionheartssjlionheartssj Bartertown Chief Merchant BartertownRegistered User regular
    This strip reminds me of the duality line from Private Joker. Seems like a common thing for video games.