As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Steamworld] Questing and occasionally Digging and Heisting!

2»

• Options
    GMaster7GMaster7 Goggles Paesano Registered User regular
    I need it to be the weekend so that I can play the hell out of this.

PSN: SKI2000G | Steam: GMaster7 | Battle.net: GMaster7#1842 | Twitch: twitch.tv/SKI2000G
  • Options
    NaphtaliNaphtali Hazy + Flow SeaRegistered User regular
    Just beat it. That was a fun little game, and the cards go a long way in making things interesting in RPG mechanics and not having to worry about mana/SP and what not. Wish it was longer but I got a good 20 hours of it, and haven't even finish the Colosseum yet.

Galleo/Copernica/T&T really seems like the strongest comp. It's scary how survivable and how much damage they can toss out.

Steam | Nintendo ID: Naphtali | Wish List
  • Options
    ElinElin Registered User regular
    I have the weapon for Copernica that gives an extra redraw and I can't bring myself to give it up. I switch up my teams a lot but I love having Copernica and Orik together. Haste from Orik, extra cards per draw from electrolize, and 3 redraws is pretty fun.

Switch SW-5832-5050-0149
    PSN Hypacia
    Xbox HypaciaMinnow
    Discord Hypacia#0391
  • Options
    akjakakjak Thera Spooky GymRegistered User regular
    Those two together, and Galleo with the water bolt (combos with Coco), and Coco’s element ward (combos with Galleo) make for some pretty fun turns.

Switch: SW-4133-1546-2720 (Thera)
    Twitch: akThera
    Steam: Thera