As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

This Diablo thread is like 800x600, bleh

• Options
    fortyforty Registered User regular
    Wow, looks like they're trying to make some sort of Rapid Fire build viable. Seems like the damage should be there but still the lack of mobility and reliance of turreting on a squishy class makes it seem like it can't really be end game viable. Definitely something you could hope to get while leveling, though, like Betsuni said.

• Options
    NogginNoggin Registered User regular
    Noggin wrote: »
    Another PTR update:
    • They dialed back the Akkhan's Leniency buff, now 30-35% up from 15-20%.
    • Chantodo's wave of destruction ticks damage now scales with attack speed.
    • Inarius 6p buffed from 3750% to 10000%.
    • Sin Seekers (free-channel Rapid Fire Quiver) now adds 250-300% damage to Rapid Fire.
    • Wojahnni Assaulter ( ramp up damage Xbow ) used to stack 4 times for 60-75% each, and now 30 times for 75-100% each.

Quoted for new page, and because I forgot a couple things:
    • Adjustments have been made to enemy Health and Damage in Torment 14, 15, and 16 to better match up to Greater Rift 65, 70, and 75 respectively
    • Rewards for Infernal Machines, Organs, and Greater Rift Keys have been improved

Also, ya I’m for sure going necro now. Then if I want I can pivot into Jade or Carnevil Doc.

Battletag: Noggin#1936
  • Options
    KlatuKlatu Aussie Aussie Aussie Oi Oi OiRegistered User regular
    Oh shit, that Inarius buff though. Well, I mean, unless they do something about skeletons in Inarius, that just buffs RGK Inarius. Means that lazy mancer will be insane though haha.

Steam id:Klatu - PS id: Klatu_PA - 3DS FC: 0920-0528-6680
  • Options
    https://youtu.be/CYSBV0lpXD4

LoN Darts is looking pretty good! ( GR115 in 9:18 @ about 17.5k Int )

• Options
    BetsuniBetsuni UM-R60L Talisker IVRegistered User regular
    Klatu will be happy.

oosik_betsuni.png
    Steam: betsuni7
  • Options
    I'm excited to check it out again. It seemed fun when I tried it, but maybe a little lacking at the time? I dunno, I think that was the same season I got sucked into Invoker and Leapquake instead. If so, that was like 3 years ago haha.

• Options
    I've only tried one WD build, the one with the Gargantuan. Otherwise the character model creeps me out too much to play it.

oosik_betsuni.png
  • Options
    HexDexHexDex Registered User regular
    I started watching that video, and got to the words "poison rotation, melt" and closed the window. CoE is cancer. I hate that item so much.

If you are reading this add me.
    D3: HexDex#1281, PSN: DireOtter, Live: DireOtter

• Options
    It's not unique in leading to single-element rotations, but is the silliest part of it. It should've worked like Tal 4 or 6.

Unfortunately, it seems like "community item" makes it a sacred cow.

• Options
    BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    Ok I just want to finish the armor set on my Crusader but I need help getting the keymasters and other things in chapter 4
    I am on the computer and well this weekend will be my last free time for the next two weeks

• Options
    @Brainleech What times are you going to be online? You might have two DH backups for assistance if we time it right.

oosik_betsuni.png
  • Options
    Anytime on Monday afternoon and Tuesday Afternoon

• Options
    Oh, so not this weekend?

oosik_betsuni.png
  • Options
    I go to work today and I might have things to do tomorrow I don't know

• Options
    Ah ok, I figured you were free this weekend due to your original post. Figured I might have some time today since I'm at home for the most part. Not sure about weekdays since I'm usually only available for a few hours each night after work.

oosik_betsuni.png
  • Options
    ok this is what I have currently left to do for Chapter 4
    kn52d2cj10zm.jpg
    ha5y9m2wqk4p.jpg
    edz1e2mhqbju.jpg
    2a0foihgdfun.jpg

• Options
    Chubby BunnyChubby Bunny Regal Pocket Monster Boston, MARegistered User regular
    Hey, if anyone here plays hardcore non-seasonal and wants to push some GR80+ with me, I'd be down. I'm currently farming gems for augments on my barbarian and am looking to make a serious push into the leaderboards sometime soon.

Battle.net: ChubbyBunny#1452 | Steam: Bunny1248 | Xbox Live: CBunny1

My Digital Pin Lanyard || PAX East '13, '14, '15, '19 | PAX South '15
  • Options
    DelduwathDelduwath Registered User regular
    The season's gonna wrap up this weekend, and I haven't done any of the conquests yet. Leveling three gems to 65 is fine, not a problem, but I need one more, and I'm not sure I have the time to pull it off. I don't think I have the patience to do the time-limit ones (kill a buncha bosses in 20 minutes, finish a T10 rift in 2 minutes) or the one where you need to go a lvl 55 rift with 6 different sets (I only have one seasonal character, and I haven't even tried any set other than the Haedrig's Gift set). I suppose I'll try the "kill 350 enemies at a cursed chest" one, but I'm not sure that my Immortal King-Hammer of the Ancients barbarian has the requisite AOE.

• Options
    When do you usually play? I could log on around 8:30 (eastern US) and help with either of the timed ones or curses.

• Options
    Much appreciated! Unfortunately, I dunno that it would work out. It's not always at the same time, but it tends to be pretty late - I get home around 8pm (EST), and by the time I get to log on it's often, like, 11pm or later. So, thank you for the offer, but I don't want to make anyone stay up late for me!

• Options
    RussadRussad MARegistered User regular
    Joining a public T10 (or even T13) rift game will get you that conquest on accident, I'd imagine. That's how I did it this season, on both Switch and PC.

• Options
    That'd be fine actually, I'll hop on around then just in case. No pressure if you can't make it or anything - I've been trying to do some bounties every so often, so I'll have an excuse to be on.

• Options
    Thanks, @Noggin! I just sent you a friend request (from Delduwath#1693) just in case; if we're on at the same time, rad. Otherwise, no hard feelings all around.

• Options
    Huh, just noticed our numerical IDs have the same 4 digits. It was meant to be! :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat:

• Options
    I usually have a commitment at 11PM on Wednesday, but I might be able to help another night since you jump on at around that time.

oosik_betsuni.png
  • Options
    fortyforty Registered User regular
    Yeah, if you do enough pub rifts with 4 people, eventually you'll luck into a good one that gets cleared fast, and you can preemptively TP back to town when the boss spawns to complete the rift before the 2 minute timer.

• Options
    übergeekübergeek Sector 2814Registered User regular
    I shall be making my return to do a Sun Monk this season, depending on how well things go, I'd like to get as far as the wings.

camo_sig.png
  • Options
    I just want the armor set on my crusader but I need to kill the keymasters and well it's not doable solo it seems

• Options
    A huge thank you to Noggin, who hand-delivered me to my first conquest of the season last night. It was the rift-in-2-minutes one, and I was just kinda plodding along after Noggin's Demon Hunter, who was basically out of sight the second the rift started. Just a tiny whirlwind of destruction.

Then I worked my way up to grift level 70, and got my first primal of the season: a Heart of Iron. Which is... fine, I guess? Better than a Cluckeye or Pig Sticker, I guess. I might hold on to it in case I ever want to try a thorns build after the season ends. Although, I haven't checked if there are any thorns builds that actually use that chestpiece.

• Options
    I'm still hoping they announce season 17 for 5/24, but time's almost up on that. 5/31 or 6/7 would be pretty wild considering season 16 started January 18th!

• Options
    Al_watAl_wat Registered User regular
    I'm actually kind of excited for the next season. Its been at least a year since I've actually been excited to play!

Hopefully it is the 24th that fits my schedule beautifully

• Options
    Is the PTR still active? I wonder if they're still working out the changes to implement before Season 17.

• Options
    Thought I saw a message saying that the PTR ended?

oosik_betsuni.png
  • Options
    Well, here, you go: Season 17 starts on May 17th
    https://us.diablo3.com/en/blog/22976066?linkId=100000006204279

• Options
    Hey, remember how the original patch notes were like "PC players get FIVE NEW STASH TABS!!!11" and then they revised it to "Well, you can earn five more stash tabs, one per season" and everyone was annoyed?

Well, here's where it stands now:
    The cap for earning additional stash tabs through the Season Journey has been raised from 4 to 5 (PC Only)
    So... basically fucking nothing. This almost feels worse than not raising the cap at all.

• Options
    RussadRussad MARegistered User regular
    I guess if my options are "another stash tab", "no change", and "unreasonable performance hit" I'd prefer to have the extra tab?

• Options
    ZekZek Registered User regular
    They should split the stash tabs to be a few shared, and the rest per-character. The shared ones are for swapping things around, but mostly each character wants their own space.

• Options
    übergeekübergeek Sector 2814Registered User regular
    edited May 2019
    Zek wrote: »
    They should split the stash tabs to be a few shared, and the rest per-character. The shared ones are for swapping things around, but mostly each character wants their own space.

Just with my Crusader and Wizard I've filled almost all my space once they rolled out of Seasonal. It's just a pain to try and hold onto say....all the armor sets, and the weapons that go with them for using a different build just in case something is nerfed into the ground.

übergeek on
    camo_sig.png
  • Options
    Al_watAl_wat Registered User regular
    I won't be able to play the first night but hopefully I can start up on the saturday

• Options
    I'm sympathetic to them having tech issues with stash space. I'm a programmer, I know that sometimes, even with the best of intentions, your code ends up having weird interactions in it.

I do not, however, understand why the items in your stash should have any memory performance ramifications at all for any other part of the game. Is it truly that much information? Obviously I'm not understanding some aspect - intentional or accidental - of the way that data is stored.

This discussion has been closed.