As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Penny Arcade - Comic - Los Both

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited May 2019 in The Penny Arcade Hub

imagePenny Arcade - Comic - Los Both

Videogaming-related online strip by Mike Krahulik and Jerry Holkins. Includes news and commentary.

Read the full story here

Unknown User on

• Options
    VladimerVladimer Registered User regular
    the low-key "beaks magazine"

• Options
    ani_game_bumani_game_bum Optimistic, Rule-Breaking Nice Guy The Final World/DestinationRegistered User regular
    Stylish Beaks for the Discerning, Modern Avian (TM)

Also, nice callback to previous screw-ups on the hair cutting.

steam_sig.pngPSN: ani_game_bum Battle.net ID: Anigamebum#1354 Genshin UID: 660694297 Switch FC: SW-2127-8288-6505 Steam Wishlist
  • Options
    RottonappleRottonapple Registered User regular
    So, the bib the barber is wearing, would you read it as "Hair Place", or would the scissors imply that the shop is named "Hair Cut Place"?

• Options
    PeriSoftPeriSoft Registered User regular
    215553534_T79Vh-2100x20000.jpg

• Options
    QuidQuid Definitely not a banana Registered User regular
    So, the bib the barber is wearing, would you read it as "Hair Place", or would the scissors imply that the shop is named "Hair Cut Place"?

“Hair Scissors Picture Place”

• Options
    BahamutEosBahamutEos Registered User regular
    This comic suddenly made me keenly aware that Gabe's hair has been getting ridiculously big as of late. I went back and relooked at the last couple of comics and I wonder if Mike's been trying to see how big he can make it before people noticed.

• Options
    DaimarDaimar A Million Feet Tall of Awesome Registered User regular
    Quid wrote: »

Nothing will beat the hairdressers near us who is now closed called the CUTTING LOFT. Unfortunately, whoever designed their sign got fancy with the U so it looked more like a L and an I.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    TofystedethTofystedeth Registered User regular
    Daimar wrote: »
    Quid wrote: »

Nothing will beat the hairdressers near us who is now closed called the CUTTING LOFT. Unfortunately, whoever designed their sign got fancy with the U so it looked more like a L and an I.

There is a place in Maine called Hair Apotheosis. I feel like if i lived in the area I'd be required to get my hair done there at least once just on the name alone.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    JackJack Registered User regular
    I've been so influenced by all the recent rage at the Game of Thrones team that I forgot the classic associations of "killing main characters" and "copious amounts of sex" which made my first reading of this strip confusing.

• Options
    jungleroomxjungleroomx It's never too many graves, it's always not enough shovels Registered User regular
    edited May 2019
    I feel like if they want to be current, they should probably not talk about 4 year old Game of Thrones critiques.

This is just embarrassing old people talk. "All that's on the radio these days is that "Blurred Lines" crap!"

jungleroomx on
  • Options
    Element BrianElement Brian Peanut Butter Shill Registered User regular
    BahamutEos wrote: »
    This comic suddenly made me keenly aware that Gabe's hair has been getting ridiculously big as of late. I went back and relooked at the last couple of comics and I wonder if Mike's been trying to see how big he can make it before people noticed.

should be shorter in the next comic tho since he's getting his haircut

Switch FC code:SW-2130-4285-0059

Arch,
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_goGR39m2k