As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Steam] April showers bring May Birthdays

• HiT BiTHiT BiT 🍒 Fresh, straight from Pac-man's Registered User regular
    According to this Reddit thread it is now possible to request a Steam login name change by contacting Steam support.

• Santa ClaustrophobiaSanta Claustrophobia Ho Ho Ho Disconnecting from Xbox LIVERegistered User regular
  • JazzJazz Registered User regular
    HiT BiT wrote: »
    According to this Reddit thread it is now possible to request a Steam login name change by contacting Steam support.

So the only price will be a months-long store ban?

• RoyceSraphimRoyceSraphim Registered User regular
    Jazz wrote: »

For some of us, thats a good thing

• MNC DoverMNC Dover Full-time Voice Actor Kirkland, WARegistered User regular
    Obligatory MNC Dover warning not to be the first poster (after the OP) in the new thread. You've been warned!

Need a voice actor? Hire me at bengrayVO.com
    Legends of Runeterra: MNCdover #moc
    Switch ID: MNC Dover SW-1154-3107-1051
    Steam ID
    Twitch Page
  • bloodatonementbloodatonement Registered User regular
    Fanatical will give you a 15% off coupon with any purchase right now.

Garfield Racing is $.49 and gives out the coupon code.

Zdy0pmg.jpg
    Steam ID: Good Life
  • McMoogleMcMoogle Registered User regular

Unfortunately it must be used during the May sale and cant be used on flash items or anything else with an asterisk. However, its still really awesome.

steam_sig.png
  • AistanAistan Tiny Bat Registered User regular
    But then you'll have Garfield Racing

McMoogle wrote: »

Unfortunately it must be used during the May sale and cant be used on flash items or anything else with an asterisk. However, its still really awesome.

It brings MonHunWo down to $32

Zdy0pmg.jpg
  • RoyceSraphimRoyceSraphim Registered User regular
    I was not looking for the ending to a plague tail, but there it is suggested on youtube.

Jesus Christ that is a lotta rays

• MugsleyMugsley DelawareRegistered User regular
    MNC Dover wrote: »
    Thanks for Earth Overclocked!

This explains the Global Warming. Which doesn't make sense because we're slowly increasing the size of the WC reservoir. We need more rads!

So you're saying do it *after* the Summer Sale?

• PMAversPMAvers Registered User regular
    persona4celestia.jpg
    COME FORTH, AMATERASU! - Switch Friend Code SW-5465-2458-5696 - Twitch
    On the one hand it's mostly just combat stuff which I don't care about.

On the other hand now you can pet a dog.

So I was over at https://store.steampowered.com/stats/

Did some quick spreadsheet math. Top 3 games on Steam have a combined 2.15m players (peak), #4-100 have a combined 1.6m.

Crazy that 3 games can suck up so much of the player base.

Zdy0pmg.jpg
  • JaysonFourJaysonFour Classy Monster Kitteh Registered User regular

But still, Garfield Racing. I mean, it's a cat game and even I can't get behind it that much. (Think I described it as a Diddy Kong Racing knockoff but worse).

steam_sig.png
    I can has cheezburger, yes?
  • MugsleyMugsley DelawareRegistered User regular
    PMAvers wrote: »

Considering it's already taken me multiple attempts to successfully beat Green Hair and I'm only in Autumn's Fall, I will probably avoid the Arena.

Conversely: PETS!

PMAvers wrote: »

Rhombuses arent squares!!!!!

steam_sig.png
  • JazzJazz Registered User regular
    JaysonFour wrote: »

But still, Garfield Racing. I mean, it's a cat game and even I can't get behind it that much. (Think I described it as a Diddy Kong Racing knockoff but worse).

I was genuinely amazed at how poor it was. Like, I would have thought that even if you were deliberately trying to make a bad game, you'd accidentally make it better than that.

Bad Rats has a certain reputation around these parts. Garfield Kart is easily on that level. Maybe worse.

I was genuinely amazed at how poor it was. Like, I would have thought that even if you were deliberately trying to make a bad game, you'd accidentally make it better than that.

Bad Rats has a certain reputation around these parts. Garfield Kart is easily on that level. Maybe worse.

I think in the end it might be just a bit worse than Bad Rats because someone actually paid the developer to make it and still somehow thought it ready for release. It's truly a license cash-in game if there ever was. It didn't have to work, it just had to look appealing to the sponsor and it got released to be the buggy piece of crap we know it as today.

steam_sig.png

I think in the end it might be just a bit worse than Bad Rats because someone actually paid the developer to make it and still somehow thought it ready for release. It's truly a license cash-in game if there ever was. It didn't have to work, it just had to look appealing to the sponsor and it got released to be the buggy piece of crap we know it as today.

I can't finish the tutorial because I can't drift skid correctly.

Zdy0pmg.jpg
  • Ed GrubermanEd Gruberman Registered User regular

You will not besmirch Diddy Kong Racing! One of my favourite gaming memories of all time happened playing that game:
    Me and some friends were playing some cave flying course. I crossed the finish line first and the non-gamer friend who was playing got super excited and started cheering. We asked him what he was so excited about and he said "I finally won a race!", to which we replied, "You're the bottom right screen and you have been running into a wall the entire race" which we had just noticed.

Apparently the movements I was making on screen were identical to what he was inputting and so he thought he was the top left screen. Me and the other guy lost it when we saw the elation in his face come crashing down.

steam_sig.png

SteamID: edgruberman GOG Galaxy: EdGruberman

You will not besmirch Diddy Kong Racing! One of my favourite gaming memories of all time happened playing that game:
    Me and some friends were playing some cave flying course. I crossed the finish line first and the non-gamer friend who was playing got super excited and started cheering. We asked him what he was so excited about and he said "I finally won a race!", to which we replied, "You're the bottom right screen and you have been running into a wall the entire race" which we had just noticed.

Apparently the movements I was making on screen were identical to what he was inputting and so he thought he was the top left screen. Me and the other guy lost it when we saw the elation in his face come crashing down.

Hey, I like DKR, too- I still have my copy and it's one of the few 64 games I bothered to buy. But Garfield Kart is just... it's awful, and someone was paid for it and it was greenlit despite being a buggy piece of crap.

steam_sig.png
  • ZavianZavian universal peace sounds better than forever war Registered User regular

I can't finish the tutorial because I can't drift skid correctly.

1551758343488.jpg

Horse-shoeing simulator is a hard one. A real kick in the head.

That game has quite the colt following though.

steam_sig.png
  • Commander ZoomCommander Zoom Registered User regular
    First select your pistol, and then, select your horse.

• MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    I won't let you neighsay these puns

• Santa ClaustrophobiaSanta Claustrophobia Ho Ho Ho Disconnecting from Xbox LIVERegistered User regular
    Anyone had their filly these puns?

• TetraRayTetraRay Registered User regular
    Seems like its beating a dead horse

Steam ID: TetraRay
  • FairchildFairchild Rabbit used short words that were easy to understand, like "Hello Pooh, how about Lunch ?" Registered User regular
  • ThawmusThawmus +Jackface Registered User regular
    I'm manely wondering which one to use.

Twitch: Thawmus83
  • destroyah87destroyah87 They/Them Preferred: She/Her - Please UseRegistered User regular
    Steam thread hot to trot. Truly, puns are the glue that holds society together. There is hands down no other phenomenon their equine.

steam_sig.png
    I have a lot of unbridled joy right now.

• Big ClassyBig Classy Registered User regular
    Y'all are just galloping along with these puns huh?

• destroyah87destroyah87 They/Them Preferred: She/Her - Please UseRegistered User regular
    Big Classy wrote: »
    Y'all are just galloping along with these puns huh?

Chomping at the bit, one could say.

steam_sig.png
  • SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    Puns are what glue the thread together

steam_sig.png
    Spoit wrote: »
    Puns are what glue the thread together

Can't just keep saddling the thread with gifts.

Or can we?

• shdwcastershdwcaster South DakotaRegistered User regular
  • MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    May birthdays aren't riding off into the sunset just yet

• SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    edited May 2019
    Madican wrote: »
    May birthdays aren't riding off into the sunset just yet

For instance, Madican's birthday is neigh

Spoit on
    steam_sig.png