As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Question regarding selling of items at PaxUp2019

jasoncarterjasoncarter Registered User new member
Heya folks,

Quick question! I'd like to be able to sell some enamel pins at Pax Unplugged 2019, it would be via online store through my phone, I would be just selling out of a backpack, no vendor booth or anything like that. Is there some place I need to sign up or are there any rules regarding the selling of art/pins at the hobby level? Thanks!

• Options
    whypick1whypick1 PAX [E] Info Booth Manager ~2' from an LCDRegistered User regular
    edited May 2019
    I would contact paxsales@paxsite.com about this. I believe there is a blanket policy that selling stuff = Exhibitor badge only, but I have not seen anything specifically spelling that out.

whypick1 on
    Is it PAX <insert nearest future PAX here> yet?
  • Options
    Thanks, I'll let you guys know what I find out!

• Options
    I just heard back from paxsales, selling without a booth is a no go! They start at $900 for a 10 x 10 booth.

• Options
    zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    that sounds like what I would expect. glad you were able to get a solid answer!