As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Mortal Kombat 11] We Got Bugs and Fast Bois!

• No-QuarterNo-Quarter Nothing To Fear But Fear ItselfRegistered User regular
    I hate to say it but that's likely extremely typical of the industry....

• IblisIblis Registered User regular
    Tube wrote: »
    Can someone figure out what Kollector's Relic Lure attack is for? I'm at a loss.

Quite simply it's a combo ender/extender that seems to be simply worse than his inherit options, so it's not useful at all. At least that's as far as I got when trying to learn him before giving up for all the same problems you're finding.

Steam Account, 3DS FC: 5129-1652-5160, Origin ID: DamusWolf
  • BizazedoBizazedo Registered User regular
    You seem to be able to get dupes at the Shrine / in the Krypt. Don't spend money on the Shrine until they fix it.

XBL: Bizazedo
    PSN: Bizazedo
    CFN: Bizazedo (I don't think I suck, add me).
  • TubeTube Registered User admin
    Bizazedo wrote: »
    You seem to be able to get dupes at the Shrine / in the Krypt. Don't spend money on the Shrine until they fix it.

I spent like a million koins trying to get Skarlet's maskless alt and then get it three times in a row

Also I'm learning that a lot of the intro jokes between male and female characters in this are "wouldn't it be funny if she got sexually harassed"

• RehabRehab Registered User regular
    Also I'm learning that a lot of the intro jokes between male and female characters in this are "wouldn't it be funny if she got sexually harassed"

You have probably seen that Skarlet vs Kano one I'm guessing. That got an audible reaction from me.

(Although, being a piece of shit is kind of Kano's thing . . . I dunno)

NNID: Rehab0
  • RidleySariaRidleySaria AnaheimRegistered User regular
    Men should always be respectful before ripping out a woman’s spine.

-- Switch friend code: 2978-3296-1491 -- PSN: RidleySaria -- Genshin Impact UID: 607033509 --
    Beware the group battle vs Sub Zero when he gets to below about 30 percent health.

Got really lucky with my team during that because holy shit things get rough.

• Lindsay LohanLindsay Lohan Registered User regular
    Rehab wrote: »

You have probably seen that Skarlet vs Kano one I'm guessing. That got an audible reaction from me.

(Although, being a piece of shit is kind of Kano's thing . . . I dunno)

Kano concerns me. He pees a lot. I worry about his prostate health.

• VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    I went and joined that Discord and the first thing I saw was a guy complaining that they reduced the size of Skarlet's breasts and noped right the fuck back out again.

not that I have to tell you this but

not a day goes by that I'm not happy to have this place

I finally drilled some Sub Zero strings and mix up options, small strings into the freeze... I just gotta actually look up all the ways to spend the bar (still not totally clear on the wake up thing, how to roll, or how to break combos) and I'll finally be able to put up a fight against my buddy.

BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
    edited May 2019
    Have they announced any patches / updates? Not necessarily for character updates, but to just fix things? Flawless Victories not counting for points, dupes in the Krypt, how ridiculously hard it is, still, to get even all the skins for one characters?

I've spent a humiliating amount of time and am still only 43/60 for skins for Shao Kahn....and that's one character. Everyone else is around 30 (except for Geras, whose also at 40). Not in the 30s or high 30s, 28-32. A few are high 30s, but most....

Granted, I stopped spending in the Shrine, but still. I've spent a lot of Koins before I stopped.

....a LOT.

Bizazedo on
  • AbsoluteZeroAbsoluteZero The new film by Quentin Koopantino Registered User regular
    Rehab wrote: »
    Beware the group battle vs Sub Zero when he gets to below about 30 percent health.

Got really lucky with my team during that because holy shit things get rough.

I kinda hate these battles. I'm not paying for PS+ so I'm forced to do these solo, and unless you are SonicFox these are impossible. And you can't use konsumables.

cs6f034fsffl.jpg
  • WingedWeaselWingedWeasel Registered User regular
    watching combo breaker. just saw DJT running baraka again. lot of fun to watch

Anyone know how to reliably pull off a Mercy on the Switch version? I have not been able to execute one so far but it seems like it involves holding a trigger and hitting down several times.

• DeansDeans Registered User regular
    Yeah you hold the stance-switch button (left trigger by default), tap down three times, then release the button.

Kool, I'll have to give it another go next time I play. Probably just didn't hit everything fast enough.

• I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    the release is extremely important

liEt3nH.png
  • DeansDeans Registered User regular
    Also you need to be mid-screen distance away, not too close and not too far. Forgot that part.

• AretèAretè infiltrating neo zeed compoundRegistered User regular
    Been feeling the itch to snag this, how has this port shook out on pc? I’m not too concerned about online pop as I just want to play through story and towers etc.

The IJ2 port to pc was real solid so hoping it’s more inline with that performance.

• -Loki--Loki- Don't pee in my mouth and tell me it's raining. Registered User regular
    I haven’t had many performance issues, but I know some have come up in the thread. Been a solid 60fps for me.

anyone else trying baraka? i can sometimes, but not very consistently, get his 112~bf4 (amp)~f4, bf4 to work for the crushing blow attempt. while sometimes i just mess up the f4 to try and keep the chain going i have the most difficulty with getting the bf4 to come out afterwards. usually it ends up just doing f44 which is fine but obviously i'm leaving damage on the table.

not that it really matters i'm getting fucking demolished by the very hard AI. not really ready to move into online play yet

Aretè wrote: »
    Been feeling the itch to snag this, how has this port shook out on pc? I’m not too concerned about online pop as I just want to play through story and towers etc.

The IJ2 port to pc was real solid so hoping it’s more inline with that performance.

Performance is fine, patches are late.

• Local H JayLocal H Jay Registered User regular
    https://youtu.be/jH5rNlWiPFM
    A MK tierlist based on... Kuddle potential

ended up falling asleep so i watched the end of combo breaker this morning. some of those games were wild

Grats to Scar and Tweedy for slay in ng the Sonicfox monster.

Same goes for Biohazard and Mustard for making it to top 24 with Kano. Buffs soon please, NRS!

it was fun as hell to watch, I also fell asleep and watched it this morning.

• CenoCeno pizza time Registered User regular
    The blood pixie skin is in the store

I got really lucky and found both of Skarlet's pixie skins.

Gonna start focusing on her, Baraka, and maybe Scorpion. Till Kano, Dvorah, and Kotal get buffes.

@Variable who you been playing as?

I haven't played as much as I'd like so so far only Sub Zero.

I've found Baraka very fun to play. Him and Noob Saibot are likely the characters that I'm best with at the moment

I was both happy that I was right in my bets with friends that Geras would not make a serious impact on top 8, but sad that Deoxys got bounced because his Geras was easily the best Geras I saw and was entertained by.

Geras just isn't tricky enough, though.

Ceno wrote: »
    The blood pixie skin is in the store

I didn't get time to pick this up yesterday but got to it this morning with nine minutes to go. It actually looks almost the same as a skin I already have but at least it gave me something to spend my crystals on.

1.05 is up. Patch notes available to readi n notification. Not balane changes, msoly just quality of life. Seems like they fixed the dupe glitch.

I hope there aren't to mant people paying real money for the crystals. The game dolls out just enough that you really can avoid doing so, I think.

Good. I had over 9 million Koins I've been sitting on in the Krypt. Hopefully, the dupe bug really is fixed.

• CenoCeno pizza time Registered User regular
    Was reading reports on reddit that the 10,000 soul chest is now only 1,000.

Really hope that’s true.

• AbsoluteZeroAbsoluteZero The new film by Quentin Koopantino Registered User regular
    edited May 2019
    It gave me a warm feeling in the cockles of my heart to see SonicFox lose the grand final at Combo Breaker. Maybe the sub-cockle area. Maybe the liver, maybe in the kidneys, maybe even in the colon. But it was nice to see.

AbsoluteZero on
    cs6f034fsffl.jpg
  • El FantasticoEl Fantastico Toronto, ONRegistered User regular
    I have nothing but respect for SonicFox and don't actively care to see him lose. Anyone who can handle the pressure of being in a top 16/8/finals situation and knowing that you could face a very strong opponent and win absolutely deserves it.

I think it's funny that Fox has yet to win an NRS finals at Combo Breaker at all though. If there's a "Grand Slam" for the FGC, Combo Breaker is absolutely one of the major "tours" and to be consistently denied is funny on some level.

PSN: TheArcadeBear
    Steam: TheArcadeBear

• chamberlainchamberlain Registered User regular
    edited May 2019
    It gave me a warm feeling cockles of my heart to see SonicFox lose the grand final at Combo Breaker. Maybe the sub-cockle area. Maybe the liver, maybe in the kidneys, maybe even in the colon. But it was nice to see.

You're an asshole

(he's an asshole)

What an asshole.

...I really hope you were doing the Dennis Leary bit, because if not, them I'm the asshole.

chamberlain on
    A-SS-HO-LE everybody!

No disrespect to SonicFox and there is no denying his skills. Combo Breaker curse and all I still just expect him to win, and that grand final was legit exciting because he didn't.

cs6f034fsffl.jpg