As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[FATE/GRAND ORDER] Success Rate Up is still a lie

• MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    Decided to spend ten tickets on this Shinjuku banner, stopping at first gold, to see if I could nab Archer of Shinjuku.

NP4 Waver instead.

• PolaritiePolaritie Sleepy Registered User regular
    Last round and I only need 10 more runs to max score. And thanks to berserker weaknesses Arash can hit 400k on the final hands. If only it would stop denying me cards for Martha.

Steam: Polaritie
    3DS: 0473-8507-2652
    Switch: SW-5185-4991-5118
    PSN: AbEntropy
  • MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    I'm probably just gonna stop after getting all the gold fous

• SkeithSkeith Registered User regular
    The challenge unlocks tomorrow, yeah?

aTBDrQE.jpg
  • ReynoldsReynolds Gone Fishin'Registered User regular
    Drake is once again putting in some work for me. NP charge plus a team NP/attack buff. If I get a Buster card with enough stars attached the banana goes down in one round.

uyvfOQy.png
  • vagrant_windsvagrant_winds Overworked Mysterious Eldritch Horror Hunter XX Registered User regular
    You buys must be doing 2BPs? AoE NPs haven't worked for me at all in 3BP runs.

// Steam: VWinds // PSN: vagrant_winds //
    // Switch: SW-5306-0651-6424 //
  • AshtonDragonAshtonDragon AKA The Nix Registered User regular
    I've just been doing the second 2BP battle for the full event. Time efficiency is the only thing I care about, so given that I don't have a means to clear the 3BP battle in two turns, it's really not close. And given that I well passed the points total already and have bought everything I want from the shop without using any of the BP-apples, I feel like I made the right choice.

• MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    I can still burn down 3bp with Gilgamesh, it just takes a bit longer so I haven't bothered

I mean a NP,B,B chain does like 5m damage by itself

• vagrant_windsvagrant_winds Overworked Mysterious Eldritch Horror Hunter XX Registered User regular
    Maddoc wrote: »
    I can still burn down 3bp with Gilgamesh, it just takes a bit longer so I haven't bothered

I mean a NP,B,B chain does like 5m damage by itself

Gilgamesh doesn't factor into AoE damage complaints. Especially when he's higher than NP1. He cheats.

Ibaraki's crit man. They come out of nowhere and ruin and throw your gameplan side-wise and put you in survival/recovery mode. And sometimes you're just one turn away from disaster with no resources left.

O4nVqMn.jpg

Long Live The King.

• AstharielAsthariel The Book Eater Registered User regular
    I finished the damage point ladder, but I don't have time to farm properly, so I guess all those gourds will go to waste unless I will be able to sell them for something later.

Now Im waiting for Onigashima and Rider Kintoki.

I'm all done with the shop (except 2 CEs I don't need and the statues I don't need) and have been over damage points since last week... and I have 14 gold rice balls left. Not sure if I'm gonna even spend them or not. I guess it's QP and potential for drops but man, that's a lot of non-mindless grinding.

Rice balls will be exchangeable for QP afterward if you just want to hold on to them.

Apparently heart drops suck so I'll probably do that myself

Madican wrote: »
    Rice balls will be exchangeable for QP afterward if you just want to hold on to them.

Apparently heart drops suck so I'll probably do that myself

I got two hearts when doing my daily quest grind and 'run out of BP afterwards' stuff but yeah, it's a low drop.

• TenekTenek Registered User regular
    I'm all done with the shop (except 2 CEs I don't need and the statues I don't need) and have been over damage points since last week... and I have 14 gold rice balls left. Not sure if I'm gonna even spend them or not. I guess it's QP and potential for drops but man, that's a lot of non-mindless grinding.

I just loaded up on +gourd, murder all the trash and then wipe as quickly as possible. Emptied the shop + 16 million QP so far. But Christ is it mindless. Down to one golden rice ball.

Yeah I'm not really using my riceballs, so I guess bonus qp

• AshtonDragonAshtonDragon AKA The Nix Registered User regular
    7OVpFV9.png
    When things work out better than planned.

• SpectrumSpectrum Archer of Inferno Chaldea Rec RoomRegistered User regular
    oof. Challenge Quest doesn't fuck around this time.

Om4fxeWh.png

Not having a star generator until S.Marie hit the field was a real problem in the middle with the Rider hands with the team I brought. Just barely ran out of gas (all hands dead, 2.5m left on Ibaraki) and had to seal at the end. Maybe if I had Jeanne I could have stalled out the whole way through. Or used Merlin instead...

XNnw6Gk.jpg
    I went in with my normal farming team and barely managed it

Gilgamesh was alone on the field with like 1k HP when she died, got real lucky with her targeting at the end

Would have been a lot easier if I wasn't equipped with +gourd CEs, granted

Yeah, I used my seals and it came down to Cu getting a NP at the very end.

uyvfOQy.png
    Almost got it without seals 119k left. Needed to roll one more crit the last turn. Pop seals, Arondight for clear.

Saberlot dps works well once Arash erases the two archers right away.

edited May 2019
    Whoops I forgot to do the challenge quest so RIP that summon ticket.

I'm guessing a week break then straight into Oklahoma?

Edit: A good try, autocorrect

Madican on
  • Butler For Life #1Butler For Life #1 Twinning is WinningRegistered User regular
    Onigashimaaaaaaa where the wind comes sweeping down the Raikouuuus

• IronKnuckle's GhostIronKnuckle's Ghost Registered User regular
    Can't wait to not summon Raikou!

• Butler For Life #1Butler For Life #1 Twinning is WinningRegistered User regular
    Make a summoning circle out of Mother's Day cards

And throw beans around your house to chase the demons out in the traditional Setsubun manner, she'll appreciate the effort

• IronKnuckle's GhostIronKnuckle's Ghost Registered User regular
    Was gonna put some steamed buns on a plate underneath the cherry blossom tree in the back yard.

His Strengthening is still a couple months away, but I used him enough this event that I figure I should finally do this.

0lVUgkel.png

XNnw6Gk.jpg
    edited June 2019
    Got my 7 day ticket, threw it at the banner. Saw the rainbow swirly on the bottom, and a gold archer card. Thought I'd gotten out of throwing money at the Shinjuku banner for Moriarty, but no, I got spooked by Orion. My run of rank ? luck continues.

Skeith on
    aTBDrQE.jpg
    I think we're to the point where I'm just saving everything for summer again.

Plan is to try to get Martha to NP5 and then spend whatever is left on the new batch of Servants.

uyvfOQy.png
    Im still saving for 9M Download Campaign for Merlin's return, and then Shimosa with Musashi.

311 SQ and 36 tickets so far.

Also, I've got my first character to 10 level bond - obviously, it is Herc.

I'm saving for...I don't really know. I'm still demoralized from another 240sq+tickets tossed down the shitter for no SSR, so I haven't given it much thought from there.

XNnw6Gk.jpg
    Skeith wrote: »
    Got my 7 day ticket, threw it at the banner. Saw the rainbow swirly on the bottom, and a gold archer card. Thought I'd gotten out of throwing money at the Shinjuku banner for Moriarty, but no, I got spooked by Orion. My run of rank ? luck continues.

At least you still got a very good Single Target Archer. Maybe not the one you wanted, but, hey....

At least you still got a very good Single Target Archer. Maybe not the one you wanted, but, hey....
    When would I ever need DEMIYA when I already have Orion and S.Altria? =/

XNnw6Gk.jpg
    Spectrum wrote: »

When would I ever need DEMIYA when I already have Orion and S.Altria? =/

The only reason you'd need any other ST archer is for events throwing arts down at you... and his NP is arts so...

I was fine for ST archers before (I pulled Squirtoria last summer), I just like the dude's design. And buster servants.

aTBDrQE.jpg
    Yeah at this point the idea of an AoE or ST Archer is largely moot for me with my NP3 Gilgamesh, but I still wanted Archer of Shinjuku

Found this spreadsheet for skill/ascension materials that you guys might find useful. It looks like it gets updated regularly, because I'm seeing materials in there from the Lostbelts.

aTBDrQE.jpg
    Yeah, I've been using that spreadsheet for a long while. It's been upgraded a fair bit over the past year.

Lostbelt 4 got finally announced! I cannot wait to play it in a 2 years (if I will still be playing at all)!

Also, I think we may be the bad guys.

• Kevin CristKevin Crist I make the devil hit his knees and say the 'our father'Registered User regular
    st26AWQ.jpg

Woo. Second 100. Still need to work on getting his skills to 10.

acpRlGW.jpg
    Steam: YOU FACE JARAXXUS| Twitch.tv: CainLoveless