As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Avengers] We’re in the Endgame (now with Open Spoilers)

1686970717274»

• Options
    sarukunsarukun RIESLING OCEANRegistered User regular
    This event was satisfying in a way few movies have ever been for me.

I think rushing to get my girlfriend up to speed on everything and going through the whole library again made it a bigger deal.

• Options
    Muddy WaterMuddy Water Quiet Batperson Registered User regular
    I saw this again yesterday and even though I'd already seen it, the big moments still landed hard. The Avengers assemble scene still gave me goosebumps and Tony's death wrecked me again.

I do wish they'd talked about what happened between Bruce and Nat in those 5 years, given how things had ended between them in Age of Ultron. It's the kind of thing where there are understandable explanations you can fill in yourself, but it shouldn't have gone unsaid.

• Options
    Endless_SerpentsEndless_Serpents Registered User regular
    edited May 2019
    Hm, nanotechnology eh? Forms stuff on the fly. Fella could make a Sandman out of that, a Hydro-Man, all that.

I wonder if the movie is about Iron Man’s legacy, and Spider-Man becoming his own thing. Like Mysterio is using left over Avengers gear, and Pete’s own left over stuff breaks, and the final fight is Pete with his own quickly made gadgets versus what Mysterio has left at the end.

Guy who clings to and abuses stuff that is running out versus a kid that can make his own thing work.

Oh! Like society.

Endless_Serpents on
  • Options
    BobbleBobble Registered User regular
    Jimothy wrote: »

Dr Strange understanding that if he doesn't, it's not the 1/14,000,605 scenario, obviously.

• Options
    darunia106darunia106 J-bob in games Death MountainRegistered User regular
    Finally saw Endgame.

It was fine. I guess I'm not much of a fan of mcu movies anymore?

That is absolutely America's ass tho.

pHWHd2G.jpg
  • Options
    vagrant_windsvagrant_winds Overworked Mysterious Eldritch Horror Hunter XX Registered User regular
    Kwoaru wrote: »
    Of shuri stars in a movie I hope she doesn't keep those awful panther blasters

t9hk58mqkmqv.png

I thought of these first before those. But then again, I'm a weeb.

J78rhgr.jpg?1

// Steam: VWinds // PSN: vagrant_winds //
    // Switch: SW-5306-0651-6424 //