Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

[NBA] Thread: Like a Woj Bomb in the Night

• KelorKelor Registered User regular
    I would imagine Looney still plays the bulk of minutes at center, except when Draymond is there.

Cousins probably comes of the bench instead of Bell or Bogut when Curry and Draymond are sitting.

Inquisitor77Magell
  • burboburbo Registered User regular
    Raptors doing a pretty good job of not blazing it (i.e. giving away a double digit 3rd q lead)

• DixonDixon Screwed...possibly doomed CanadaRegistered User regular
    They’re doing pretty good, 12 point lead currently

Ohhh getting tense now

• Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    Lowry with the nice fuck you 3 at the end

Nintendo Switch FC: SW-5618-5257-5789 | Amazon Smile List
    MidniteKetBraPreacherDixonFearghaillNiryaXehalus
    Ohhhh yeahhhh game 1

• burboburbo Registered User regular
    Yay! Go 'ronto!

• DirtyboyDirtyboy Registered User regular
    edited May 31
    Not a fan of either team, but MAN is Drake such a bitch. Might as well put the Raptors mascot uniform on him.

Dirtyboy on
  • Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Drake is the only reason I struggle to root for the Raptors in this series.

HEY SATAN! HERE'S MY WISHLIST! GO NUTS YOU DEVIL!

https://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/wishlist/1JI9WWSRW1YJI
    TransporterMarathonBobbleGoose!SirToastyph blakeKetBra
    edited May 31
    My concern is some of the stuff Drake does would get a regular fan kicked out of the arena. What happens if a player pushes him or throws a punch? It could lead to another Palace brawl and nobody wants that. I get the gamesmanship going on, but a line must be drawn and enforced. NBA already talked to Raptors twice about his antics (and probably again last night) but it's pretty obvious they won't do anything.

EDIT: Drake wearing a Dell Curry jersey gets an A+ for proper gamesmanship.

Dirtyboy on
    Raijin QuickfootMagellTransporter
  • MarathonMarathon Registered User regular
    Drake is the only reason I struggle to root for the Raptors in this series.

But, he also gets on Draymond’s nerves. Which I consider a good thing.

FearghaillEinzel
    Just like every NHL team has a goon, every NBA team has one butthole player nobody but his own team's fans like (and only when they are doing good things for team).

• Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
  • Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Where is @WuShock to give some love to his WSU boy?

WuShock
  • MarathonMarathon Registered User regular
    VanVleet seemed to go after Curry the same way Dellavedova did when Cleveland was in the finals...except that VanVleet is better at basketball.

Captain InertiaWuShock
    Raptors have made the groundbreaking discovery that guarding a star player is good.

• BobbleBobble Registered User regular
    Also that without Durant, Golden State really only has two shooters in Curry and Thompson, so they left people like Cousins and Iggy completely alone at the 3-pt line.

• DhalphirDhalphir don't you open that trapdoor you're a fool if you dareRegistered User regular
    Cousins is being poo and Iggy is now hurt.

Raptors are full strength.

• The Cow KingThe Cow King Walls of Jakiro Registered User regular
    Dirtyboy wrote: »
    Raptors have made the groundbreaking discovery that guarding a star player is good.

It helps that all the raptors know how to play defense

I did laugh my ass off at the wall with Gasol in the middle and he stuffed steph straight up without much effort twice

It was made funnier by commentors pointing out they went small to counter him and nope hes to big and competent

icGJy2C.png
    Too many teams just play off him and chance letting him shoot from 30 ft out.

• Captain InertiaCaptain Inertia Registered User regular
    Not a fan of either team, but MAN is Drake such a bitch. Might as well put the Raptors mascot uniform on him.

Under that armband on Drake’s elbow are tattoos of Curry’s number/nickname and Durant’s number/nickname

Not joking

The JudgeKetBra
  • ButtersButters A glass of some milks Registered User regular
    Bobble wrote: »
    Also that without Durant, Golden State really only has two shooters in Curry and Thompson, so they left people like Cousins and Iggy completely alone at the 3-pt line.

A week ago the Raptors looked like they had one shooter

PSN: idontworkhere582 | CFN: idontworkhere | Steam: lordbutters
  • y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular

I’m sorry this is hilarious

C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
    JragghenPreacherph blakeRaijin QuickfootTransporterSirToastyArdolXehalusMidniteNiryaSo It Goes
  • ButtersButters A glass of some milks Registered User regular
    Drake is at an 11 and I could use him at about an 8. Just dial him back a little bit to where he's not touching any player or coach

PSN: idontworkhere582 | CFN: idontworkhere | Steam: lordbutters
    BobbleLaOsMagellRaijin QuickfootTransporterSirToastyMarathonArdolBahamutZEROjkylefultonEinzelMidniteKetBra
    Double the satisfaction in the release?

I like new balance's new billboard in Oakland
    kte5clgv6k131.png

CarpyFearghaillThe Cow KingEinzelMidniteNiryaBobble
  • Captain InertiaCaptain Inertia Registered User regular
    D765i9eXUAAOA64.png

Is that a Cresselia?

• XehalusXehalus lofi Registered User regular
    so Toronto just needs to sweep them before KD returns

edited June 1
    I dunno, there was the regular season game where KD got 50 points and we still won...i think it was OT, but somehow manage to pull it off

Dixon on
    edited June 1
    NBA Mean Tweets 2019 Edition:

Dirtyboy on
    Dhalphir
  • SoaLSoaL fantastic Registered User regular
    LETS GO RAPTORS

DKFA7.gif
    The Cow King

DKFA7.gif
    1. milwaukee deserves all of the upset they feel
    2. 2. drake is friends with all of the guys on GS he is talking smack with. they're having fun and enjoying this... so should you...
    3. 3.

DKFA7.gif
    My issue with Drake is that it sets a bad precedent. Fans should not touch players. I don't care who they are or how wealthy they are.

BahamutZEROButtersMagellKetBraEinzelBobble
    hes part of the org tho

and also knows those players personally

DKFA7.gif
    Members of a team's organization are held to same rules. You have a stadium full of people jacked up on beer and emotion, doesn't take much to spark a very bad situation.

SoaL wrote: »
    hes part of the org tho

and also knows those players personally

Yeah but he's already gotten a warning from Silver: https://www.cbc.ca/sports/basketball/nba/nba-finals-raptors-drake-commissioner-too-far-1.5156953

edited June 2
    When fans get too involved:

EDIT: I am in no way against fans yelling and screaming at players but there has to be a line between good natured trash talking and flat out being vile or trying to goad a player into a reaction.

Dirtyboy on