As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Forget your New Year's diet in the [Bad Food] thread

196979899100102»

• godmodegodmode Southeast JapanRegistered User regular
    Cooked, doesn’t matter to me whether it’s under or over the cheese, but there BETTER be some Canadian Bacon there too!

• BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    Cooked fruit aint my bag. I need it Cold as ice willing to sacrifice my tounge.

to the extreme flavor and temp differentials

what about fruit pies

BahamutZERO.gif
  • King RiptorKing Riptor Registered User regular
    Cooked fruit aint my bag. I need it Cold as ice willing to sacrifice my tounge.

to the extreme flavor and temp differentials

what about fruit pies

To clarify I mean warm fruit. I prefer cold pie

I have a podcast now. It's about video games and anime!Find it here.
    ????????????

BahamutZERO.gif
  • MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    Happened to be at a McDonalds today so I tried the "Grand McExtreme Bacon Burger", which is purportedly from Spain

It was pretty decent, has gouda and a weird tangy sauce on it

Also grabbed a Stroopwafel McFlurry on my way out and, unfortunately, was less impressed

I mean it's still a mcflurry so it's fine, but it didn't blow my socks off

• PinfeldorfPinfeldorf Yeah ZestRegistered User regular
    Were you even wearing socks??

• VeldrinVeldrin Sham bam bamina Registered User regular
    The Bad Food Thread So Bad It Could Not Die

oh yeah now that you mention it the bad food thread sure filled a bunch of pages real fast didn't it

BahamutZERO.gif
  • MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    In other fast food news, I haven't eaten at Burger King in forever because they betrayed me when they changed their fries back in like 2012

But I bought a chicken sandwich the other day and it tasted like I was eating a bar of salt with mayonnaise on it

• PinfeldorfPinfeldorf Yeah ZestRegistered User regular
    Maddoc wrote: »
    In other fast food news, I haven't eaten at Burger King in forever because they betrayed me when they changed their fries back in like 2012

But I bought a chicken sandwich the other day and it tasted like I was eating a bar of salt with mayonnaise on it

Yuck, mayonnaise?!

• Centipede DamascusCentipede Damascus Registered User regular
    was it the "classic chicken sandwich"?

that thing is seriously bad. like I had better chicken sandwiches back in the cafeteria in high school.

It was

I recall liking that sandwich once upon a time

This discussion has been closed.