As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

PAX West 2019 BYOC Registration Link

• havok978havok978 Baltimore, MdRegistered User regular
    Welp, there it is

XyqJPIp.png
  • IxaonIxaon Registered User regular
    edited May 2019
    Got mine! All set!! YES!!

When will the seating chart be posted? Those of us that purchased groups of 4 wanting to group up with other groups of 4.

Ixaon on
    ~Ixaon

wj1m8bicr1ty.png
  • Raptor007Raptor007 Seattle, WA, USARegistered User regular
    Ooh, I've also got a group of 4. That'd be great to get our seats in advance for a change!

7nDuqUj.png
  • IxaonIxaon Registered User regular
    There are 8 of us that go to PAX West together. We grouped up last year. They were very organized allowing groups to group up beforehand.

~Ixaon

wj1m8bicr1ty.png
  • David CoffmanDavid Coffman Registered User, PAX Staff regular
    edited May 2019
    The seating chart probably won't be released for a couple months.

David Coffman on
  • Raptor007Raptor007 Seattle, WA, USARegistered User regular
    I've never done group sign-up before, but I'd really like to. Then we can pick our seats in advance, right? Trying to get 4 seats together during equipment check-in is always a little dicey.

Let me know if you'd be willing to become a group of 12, or if another group of 2+ wants to join up. We stay all 4 days and like to actually play games together. 8-)

7nDuqUj.png
  • japerryjaperry Registered User regular
    typically in years past the group seating gets setup about 2-3 weeks before the event. I'm guessing this year probably is no different ;) -- but yes once you get your group assignment with seats it does make checkin a little easier.

7jIDTca.png
  • ShivinShivin OregonRegistered User regular
    Yay! Another BYOC set!

r3a9obz7nxdg.png
  • strttrknstrttrkn Registered User regular
    Do we have a rough idea of when group seating will be ready for selection? I get anxious when it's August and we don't have our seats saved!

"So, she's added cussing and hurling about of things to her repertoire. She really is a prodigy."05UDUCa.png
  • AlphonsisAlphonsis Registered User regular
    I think last year it was around the 14th or so that the group registration details went live. So soon!

vhkbviT.png
  • AsmerAsmer [E] East/West PC Sec Manager San Francisco, CARegistered User regular
    [E] Asmer, PC Security Manager (East/West)

SLjJ1Jb.png
  • japerryjaperry Registered User regular
    edited August 2019
    So with the new security policy, will BYOC people be able to line up and enter at 8am like in years past?

japerry on
    7jIDTca.png