As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Who is your [Tuca & Bertie] crush?

2»

• Options
    Hexmage-PAHexmage-PA Registered User regular
    edited June 2019
    I liked BoJack up until season 5, which made me hate nearly everyone but BoJack himself and wish he’d run off and start a new life somehow (it especially soured my opinion of Diane). Plus they quashed the progress he seemed to be making by giving him a painkiller addiction out of nowhere, which also caused me to find out a friend of mine has some shitty opinions about addicts.

So far I’m liking this show and hope it doesn’t end up going that direction.

Hexmage-PA on
  • Options
    HeadCreepsHeadCreeps NOW IS THE TIME FOR DRINKING! Registered User regular
    Finished the last episode last night

Man, what a great show! I love how wacky and expressive a lot of it was is but also how it deals with a lot of its heavier themes in such a direct and mature way without being heavy-handed. And Tuca and Bertie are such an awesome duo; they're so loving and supportive of each other and their relationship just feels so genuine. Gah! It was just SO. GOOD!

Also
    lol eat shit Pastry Pete!

vEaRQgH.png
  • Options
    nightmarennynightmarenny Registered User regular
    Speckle
    Hexmage-PA wrote: »
    I liked BoJack up until season 5, which made me hate nearly everyone but BoJack himself and wish he’d run off and start a new life somehow (it especially soured my opinion of Diane). Plus they quashed the progress he seemed to be making by giving him a painkiller addiction out of nowhere, which also caused me to find out a friend of mine has some shitty opinions about addicts.

So far I’m liking this show and hope it doesn’t end up going that direction.

I have heard this from a few people and I can't for the life of me see how season 5 would LOWER your opinion of Diane. Her call outs of Bojacks behavior is fucking aces.

Quire.jpg
  • Options
    Mr FuzzbuttMr Fuzzbutt Registered User regular
    broken image link