As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Forza] Horizon 5 - That Went Well - Retired

• Options
    BloodsheedBloodsheed Registered User regular
    edited February 2019
    I had mentioned last night the Regalia(s) coming to FH4 starting next week, here's the video for these monstrosities:
    https://youtu.be/FxylzB1Y3_I
    Base model is available as "gameplay rewards"(Seasonal Championship) starting in Autumn next week. Type-D (the one with the tires) is unlocked through the base model's Car Mastery board.

They're part of Series 6 which started with this week's patch:
    95a58aba-9c01-47e0-975b-7c073e441f63.jpg?n=0_UpdateOverview.jpg
    (patch notes now show up when you start the game)
    The biggest change that was scheduled was the Death of Wall-Riding, but that has been pushed back to next update.

Bloodsheed on
    Xbox Live, Steam, PSN: Eclibull
  • Options
    SynthesisSynthesis Honda Today! Registered User regular
    That's neat, but the Regalia ought to be in FM7 too. It's no more absurd than the real-life limousine we have, or the Fallout 4 nuclear powered sedan we got in FM6.

• Options
    Triple BTriple B Bastard of the North MARegistered User regular
    So has everyone here basically given up on Horizon 4 at this point?

Steam/XBL/PSN: FiveAgainst1
  • Options
    VeeveeVeevee WisconsinRegistered User regular
    Are we playing motorsport again?

If so, I think i might be able to show up on a Tuesday or thursday somewhat regularly now.

• Options
    ArcticLancerArcticLancer Best served chilled. Registered User regular
    I really miss playing this and hanging out with peeps, but I have no space in my life for it right now. Plz come visit me~ :P

• Options
    Triple B wrote: »
    So has everyone here basically given up on Horizon 4 at this point?

There's still a bunch of us playing FH4 twice a week, Horizon games have just always involved less "posting content" so the thread gets quiet as we go on autopilot.

The next FH4 Update (Update 7), due out Tuesday, just got announced but I was waiting on them to get a more official summary up before I posted about it. Livestream is here:
    https://youtu.be/v0fQ5d_hFzc

Gist is they're changing up the way Seasonal Championships work/reward into a Festival Playlist as well as 500 points of new achievements. The wallride fix got shoved another month, as they realized that it was picking up jumps as walls too late to get it into 7. Also coming in the next couple of months will be a revamped Custom Adventure online mode.

For Motorsport news, Turn10 officially said they are just now starting to move devs over onto the "next project" (so FM8 or whatever it shall be called) on the last Forza Monthly while still working to get the Race Regulations implemented. Here's a story with the quote from Greenawalt. A big push on "involving the community" (insert snark here).

• Options
    Crippl3Crippl3 oh noRegistered User regular
    Hey so I just signed up for Gamepass again for Crackdown but want to start playing FH4 again. Is it too late to get the Regalia cars?

• Options
    CommunistCowCommunistCow Abstract Metal ThingyRegistered User regular
    edited March 2019
    Bloodsheed wrote: »
    ... The wallride fix got shoved another month, as they realized that it was picking up jumps as walls too late to get it into 7. ...

I want to know what the code looks like to know why this is such a hard problem to solve.

Or maybe it isn't hard to solve and they just have 1 intern working on the fix.

CommunistCow on
    No, I am not really communist. Yes, it is weird that I use this name.
  • Options
    SaraLunaSaraLuna Registered User regular
    Crippl3 wrote: »
    Hey so I just signed up for Gamepass again for Crackdown but want to start playing FH4 again. Is it too late to get the Regalia cars?

they were available a couple weeks ago, it will probably be a long time before they come back

• Options
    Bloodsheed wrote: »
    Gist is they're changing up the way Seasonal Championships work/reward into a Festival Playlist

The "festival playlist" is going to turn the game into even more of a chore to grind out rewards.

rare cars locked behind completing every seasonal event, pr stunt, daily challenge, etc for a solid month.

get fucked if you're ever away from your xbox for more than 72 hours -- vacations are for casuals, apparently

• Options
    Where is everyone tonight? Did everybody get the PAX pox?

• Options
    ebotasticebotastic Going Gonzo In People's HeartsRegistered User regular
    Where is everyone tonight? Did everybody get the PAX pox?
    I hurt myself and was trying to avoid things that would require me bending the afflicted finger.

I have a splint now.

Please, call me ebo.
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    Update 8 for FH4 came out this past Monday(I think, or Tuesday).
    Patch Notes:
    Version Number
    PC: 1.282.354.2
    Xbox: 1.282.354.0
    New Features

Online Adventure Changes
    Online Adventure Championships have been updated:
    S2 Class has been removed from Dirt Racing Championships.
    B Class has been added to Dirt Racing Championships.
    Freeroam Rush events have been removed from all Asphalt and Street Race Championships.
    Collisions are disabled for the first 30 seconds of each race. This change also applies to Horizon Life PvP races.

Drift Adventure
    An all-new Online Adventure game mode! Take part in three-race Drift Championships, where it’s not about how fast you can drive, it’s about how well you can drift!
    Points are scored on asphalt only and are based on the angle and speed of your drift. You’ll have time to complete a few laps in each event, so don’t worry if you mess up the start, you still have every chance to win as only your best lap’s score goes up on the leaderboard.
    Drift Adventure is available in both Quick Play and Ranked and can be accessed from the Online Adventure tab in the Pause Menu.
    Earning a rank in Drift Adventure will check-off the Online Adventure requirement for Festival Playlist.

Drift Camera
    To support the addition of Drift Adventure a new Drift Camera has been added. Enabled in the HUD and Gameplay Settings, Drift Camera adds dynamism to the cockpit camera so that your view pans towards the direction of travel. This means that even when you’re going sideways, you can still see where you’re going. There are an array of settings which allow you to tune the speed and severity of this option.

Showcase Remix
    Series 8 introduces the FOREST SPRITE Showcase Remix! For a limited time only, you’ll be able to face-off against the Horizon Motocross team in autumn with a 1958 Austin-Healey Sprite Mk I, modified for off-roading. Remember: You need to complete the regular Showcase first before the remixed version is unlocked.

Barrett-Jackson Cars
    The Barrett-Jackson Car Pack is available for separate purchase and is included as a free add-on for players who own the Forza Horizon 4 Car Pass. The vehicles of the Barrett-Jackson Car Pack are a veritable “who’s who” of collectible automobiles from decades past. From the hand-built 1932 Ford Custom Double Down to the sleek, race-ready 1963 Shelby Monaco King Cobra, these cars have been desired by drivers around the world since their introduction and now is your chance to experience them in Forza Horizon 4.

Cross-Platform Fixes
    Fixed issue where opponent drivatars were showing as Level 1 in race results screen.
    Changed Seasonal Playground Games to finish when one team reaches three, rather than having to complete all 5 events.
    Added the ability to look at previous series in Festival Playlist.
    Fixed an issue where turning Player Designs off in HUD and Gameplay options would not work correctly.
    Fixed an issue where the ownership of the VIP house would be reset.
    Various stability improvements.
    PC Fixes
    Fixed some instances of Error Code FH001 from happening.
    Enabled car telemetry data to be output to external applications and motion sled devices.
    Wheel Fixes
    Fixed an issue where launching the game and then plugging in a wheel would cause 90 degrees of deadzone.

Not listed is, finally, after so many Forza games, they finally added the ability to do Layer Masks to vinyls in the livery editor! Additionally, many more cars have gained wheel spacers (with possibly more to come) and many new body kits will be filtering out in the next few patches. Also mentioned is that the second Expansion in the Expansion pack is due out in "the first 6 months of 2019", so sometime before July; I'd bet on sometime around E3 in June.

---

Also, back in Motorsport land, FM7 had their April Update as well.

This included the McLaren Senna, unlocking all previously 'exclusive' cars for purchase (outside of pre-order and Driver's Cup Career rewards), major audio upgrades, fixes to some tracks and this for the ongoing work for Race Regulations:
    Forza Race Regulations – April
    Last month we introduced the first version of Forza Race Regulations (FRR) to Forza Motorsport 7 with the release of a private beta hopper, available only to Turn 10 staff and invited Forza players. While the team at Turn 10 has been collecting feedback from the private beta, they’ve also been continuing to work on new FRR features. With the April update, FRR will see several improvements from what was playable in March. Along with updated and improved UI (see below for more details), penalties will now affect a player’s final race results on the post-race leaderboard. Note that, as of the April update, a player’s final position on the leaderboard in an FRR-enabled hopper will not affect their grid placement at the start of the next race. Look for that to come in a future FRR update.

Among the UI updates to Forza Race Regulations, players will notice that we have removed the “Under Investigation” language and provided a better understanding of when a penalty has been applied or not after leaving the track. In the post-race screen, the number of penalties each player has received is now noted, as well as the total penalty time. Because penalties will now affect final race positions, the leaderboard will also show positions changed due to penalty time in the post-race leaderboard screen.

In addition to the player facing updates to FRR above, Turn 10 continues to make behind-the-scenes improvements to the system. Notable for April is the ability to make lobby rule-set configurable on the server side, instead of requiring a full update. This change will allow the team to be nimbler in setting up FRR lobby rules in the future as we continue to test and develop the FRR feature set.

For players looking to try out Forza Race Regulations for themselves, a public beta hopper is on its way in April. Stay tuned to Forza social channels, as well as the Week in Review here on FM.net, for more details on the public beta hopper in the weeks ahead. Once the new public beta hopper is available, we will be creating a dedicated thread on the Forza Forums for players who want to provide specific feedback for the Turn 10 team. Look for that link once the public beta hopper is live.

Bloodsheed on
  • Options
    Red RaevynRed Raevyn because I only take Bubble Baths Registered User regular
    This was probably added six months ago or something but I saw this drift HUD (right side) in FM7 for the first time tonight and it's nice to have how it's scoring you somewhat demystified:
    m73hojuog9k7.jpg

• Options
    A couple quick blurbs on yesterday's updates for FM7 and FH4:

Forza Motorsport 7 May Update (ignore the headline...)
    https://youtu.be/WU9t0OeYIsc
    Indy Car themed with a set of Spotlight Cars arriving:
    2019 Honda #15 Rahal Letterman Lanigan Racing Dallara
    2019 Honda #9 Chip Ganassi Racing Dallara
    2019 Chevrolet #2 Team Penske Dallara
    2019 Chevrolet #22 Team Penske Dallara
    "Plus, these classic and current icons of the history of racing at the Brickyard."
    1969 Ford Brawner Hawk III
    2018 Corvette ZR1 Pace Car
    Forza Motorsport 7 Updates – Ghosting & Private Lobbies
    In April Turn 10 launched the first public beta for Forza Race Regulations. With the May update, the team has added additional FRR functionality that players will be able to take advantage of. First up, lapped players will now be ghosted in both single- and multiplayer modes in the game (excluding lobbies like drift, tag or meetups).

Second, players are able to enable the FRR rule-set in private lobbies. Note that, when setting up FRR-enabled private lobbies, players will only be able to toggle FRR rules on or off. Finally, the May update will see more granular FRR penalty times (now measured in .25-second increments), a direct adjustment to penalties based on feedback from the community.

Elsewhere with the May update, we’ve made some notable improvements to other aspects of the game, including adding a Spectate ticker to timed races, addressing several issues with car headlights in the game, and fixing a stability issue PC version of the Forza Motorsport 7 free trial.

Forza Horizon 4 Series 9 Update
    Custom Adventure
    By popular request, Series 9 now includes a Custom Adventure option for players to create the race series of their choice and then matchmake with likeminded Forza Horizon 4 players around the world.
    In the Custom Adventure option (which is available from the “Quickplay Adventure” tab, players can set up their own adventures across Road, Dirt, Cross Country, Street, or All racing event types, and across car classes from B class to S2 class, along with options to toggle on or off Freeroam Rush and Collisions. From there, you can enter a public session and connect with other players looking for the same kind of match you are before launching into your own custom adventure series. Note: Currently Custom Adventure only supports unranked play.

New Horizon Story: The Car Files
    It’s time to join the exciting world of car insurance! Automotive Consultant Hans Liebold has set up shop in Bamburgh Village, and is looking for a business partner to help prove (or disprove) a range of peculiar insurance claims! This new Horizon Business adds 10 chapters of gameplay, and the ability to unlock the Crash Test Dummy morph-suit.

Online Adventure Anti-Griefing
    This update adds two new features designed to reduce griefing behavior and wall-riding in both Ranked and Quickplay Online Racing Adventure. Players who slide along walls to attempt to corner will have a slowdown applied to their cars for a short period of time. The system will ghost players when a high difference in speed is detected. The faster car will now be ghosted to reduce the number of high speed impacts, for example when players are too late on the brakes and fail to make the corner. This will also reduce occurrences of players intentionally colliding at high speed to force other players off the track.

Series 9 Cars
    We’ve got some amazing reward cars coming up in Series 9 for players who like to dive deep into the Festival Playlist each week. In addition to four new Mini models coming to the game, including the 2018 MINI John Cooper Works Convertible, the 2018 MINI John Cooper Works Countryman All4, the 2018 MINI X-raid John Cooper Works Buggy, and the 1965 Morris Mini-Traveller, Series 9 is also bringing back the 723 Quartz Regalia and (insert trumpet fanfare here) the 2018 Apollo Intensa Emozione!
    Note: Custom Adventure is Public only and the Anti-Griefing additions do not apply to Private online games.

• Options
    Knight_Knight_ Dead Dead Dead Registered User regular
    FM7 still remembers private lobbies exist, FH4 never acknowledged them in the first place.

aeNqQM9.jpg
  • Options
    I think I should start playing Motorsport again. I do have most Tuesday/Thursday nights off now...

• Options
    RothgarrRothgarr Registered User regular
    Does anyone know if there are any pure electric cars in any of the Forza games? The interconnected Googletrons aren't coming up with anything for me.

• Options
    ArcticLancerArcticLancer Best served chilled. Registered User regular
    Uh, the Nissan Leaf was in ... FM4?
    I was definitely under the impression all Formula-E cars were strictly electric, but I get that might not be what you're looking for anyway. Otherwise ... no other ones I know off-hand.

Unrelated, does anyone have a 24-hour gold trial code or something they'd be willing to donate? I was around last night and wanted to catch up with you guys, but I let my gold expire in January.

• Options
    BobbleBobble Registered User regular
    Happy to report that FH4 doesn't seem to have any time limit for your business making money while you take a break. Logged in for the first time in months to $1.4M in my inbox, so that was nice.

270MPH for that PR stunt challenge is annoying. Can't get enough of a runway to get up to speed without traffic getting in the way.

• Options
    Rothgarr wrote: »
    Does anyone know if there are any pure electric cars in any of the Forza games? The interconnected Googletrons aren't coming up with anything for me.

Horizon 3 had the Tesla model S

• Options
    Red RaevynRed Raevyn because I only take Bubble Baths Registered User regular

Horizon 3 had the Tesla model S
    And the Tesla Roadster was in FM4.

• Options
    Yeah, all of the Motorsport games since 4 (or possibly 3) have had Tesla cars in them.

Thankfully, FM6 and FM7 have EVs beyond just Tesla.

• Options
    Monthly update time while we wait for expansion news at E3 on Sunday.

First, Forza Motorsport 7 June 2019 Update:
    Forza Race Regulations updates are at the heart of the June 2019 update for Forza Motorsport 7, which arrives on Tuesday, June 4. Since the public beta launch of Forza Race Regulations (FRR), the team at Turn 10 has been working diligently behind the scenes on the system, building new features and making rules tweaks in order to get the best out of the FRR features. While highly anticipated features such as collision-based penalties are still being worked on, this month the team has introduced several new features to FRR.

Let’s take a look at what’s new with FRR in June:

Podium/Grid Seeding
    With the June update, players’ positions on the podium will be based on total time including any penalties earned during the race. In addition, players’ starting grid position for the subsequent race will now take into consideration their total time, including any penalties earned during the previous race.

Track Cutting Enumeration
    The FRR system will now keep track of and display track cut incidents when a player cuts multiple corners in a row before returning to the track and allowing the FRR system to resolve time penalties. These sequences of penalties will be displayed to the player using an “X2, X3, etc.” enumerator.

FRR HUD Settings
    Players can now choose to enable or disable penalty notifications in the game’s HUD settings.

Exploit Fixes
    We’ve fixed some previous exploits in the FRR system with this update, including:
    1) Infractions that occur before the Finish Line are now accumulated in the aggregate Penalty Time per player.
    2) Addressing an issue where players could DNF the entire lobby by excessively cutting the track.

FRR Spectate
    Players can now spectate FRR-enabled lobbies, including the public beta FRR hopper.

FRR Ruleset Changes
    In addition to working on new Forza Race Regulations features, the team is also consistently looking at rule set tweaks that can be made to improve the experience for players in FRR-enabled lobbies and events. For example, last week the team made a ruleset change addressing issues around players accruing penalties at corner exit and when going off the track on a long straight. In addition, the team removed the penalty incurred for overtaking cars while off track.

As we continue to optimize the FRR ruleset and features, we welcome feedback from the Forza community. Share your thoughts with the current state of FRR by posting your feedback in our dedicated June FRR thread in the Forza Forums. While comments are always welcome, video is even better. If you’ve got a link to a video that highlights an issue with FRR from experience in an FRR-enabled lobby, feel free to share it so our development team can get a better view of what you’re seeing on the track.

Now, Forza Horizon 4 Series 10 Update:

New Feature: Star Card
    New for Series 10 is the Star Card, a high-speed checklist for all the different event types in Forza Horizon 4. By bringing up the Star Card feature from the menu, you can track your progress across six different event types in the game: Racing, PR Stunts, Exploring, Creation, Story, and Adventure.

Under each event type, players will find tracking for various activities throughout the game. For example, under the Racing category, you’ll earn completion by driving 5,000 miles in the game, winning Showcase (or Showcase Remix) events, or winning 50 head-to-head races, among other activities. Progression through each category event is represented by bronze (started), silver (halfway) and gold (complete) coloring. Once you complete a category, you’ll earn a flair item you can use next to your Gamertag in game.

Note there are some known issues with the Star Card feature, including getting credit for past accomplishments and discoveries being counted in the current Star Card implementation. For example, Showcase/Showcase Remix events won before this update will not count towards Star Card; this is because those items were not previously tracked by the game. In order to count on the Star Card going forward, players will have to re-race Showcase/Showcase Remix events.

For more on Star Car known issues, refer to the Series 10 Release Notes on the Forza Support site.

Patch Notes:
    Version Number
    PC: 1.308.829.0
    Xbox: 1.308.829.2
    KNOWN ISSUES
    We are aware of a few issues that occur with the new Star Card feature:
    Some of the stats may not show as complete, despite having reached or exceeding the required target. A reboot of the title will fix this issue.
    If players have discovered all roads on both the main land, and Fortune Island, the road stat will show an incorrect total number of roads driven. This will be addressed in a new update shortly.
    Showcases won, and Showcase Remixes won will show as 0 for all players. This is due to the stat not being properly tracked previously. There is no way to rectify this. Players will have to re-race these events to increment these statistics and complete these categories.
    This also applies to earnings from Businesses. Only earnings from this CU onward will count towards this stat.
    Seasonal Events and Seasonal Championships will only count towards their respective stats for any completed since Festival Pass went live, in Series 6 (12th Feb).
    The Head to head stat will only count head to heads won since Fortune Island was released (13th Dec).

NEW FEATURES
    STAR CARD

This update adds a new feature called Star Card. Become a Horizon Superstar by completing 31 long-term Star Card challenges. Unlock Flairs for your GamerTag and show off your mastery of Racing, PR Stunts, Exploration, Creating Content, Stories and Adventures.

FESTIVAL PLAYLIST IMPROVEMENTS
    You can now start matchmaking for Seasonal Playground Games and The Trial directly from the Festival Playlist screen (via the Pause Menu).
    When checking the list of eligible cars for a Seasonal Championship, the game now correctly includes cars that are eligible even if they can't be purchased from the Autoshow.

CROSS PLATFORM FIXES
    Fixed an exploit which allowed players to use Route Blueprint to earn a large number of Skill Points very quickly with very little effort.
    Fixed an issue in Private adventures where players who borrowed the leader’s car were put into a completely different car.
    Various stability improvements

PC FIXES
    Fixed an issue where the screen becomes blurry when zooming with a mouse wheel in a photo mode.

Season 10 Rewards:
    Bentley Continental FE (50% Completion)/ Caddy Limo (80% Completion)

Summer: KTM X-Bow GT4 (50% Completion)/ 2018 Honda Civic Type R (80% Completion)

Championship Rewards: 2014 Maserati Ghibli (New to game)/ GRC Beetle (Wheelspin car)

Autumn: Fiat Dino (50% Completion-New to Game)/ 2016 Lamborghini Aventador SV (80% Completion)

Championship Rewards: 1979 Chevrolet Camaro / Hummer H1 (Wheelspin Exclusive Cars)

Winter: Hoonigan Fiesta (50% Completion)/ 1993 Ford Mustang SVT (80% Completion)

Trial Reward: Lancia Delta 1992

Playground Games: 1984 Honda Civic CR-X Mugen

Championship Rewards: Audi TTRS (Wheelspin Car)/ AMC Rebel (New to Game)

Spring: Rimac C-two (50% Completion- New to Game)/ 2004 Subaru WRX (80% Completion)

Trial Reward: 2018 Porsche Cayenne

Championship Rewards:2011 Ford Raptor (Wheelspin Car)/ Ferrari F50

The FH4 patch is the most half-assed one they've sent out yet. One would hope all their attention was on the expansion for the mess the new "Star Card" is.

• Options
    “Do the whole game again, and this time we’ll give you a sticker” is not a feature

• Options
    BobbleBobble Registered User regular
    “Do the whole game again, and this time we’ll give you a sticker” is not a feature

The vast majority of it would be counted retroactively, I thought. There was one thing that they explicitly said they simply didn't have the data to give you credit for but I can't remember which.

• Options
    edited June 2019
    It reads more to me like it’s not supposed to count things you already did, but there were a few cases where they couldn’t prevent it

Edit: no, you’re right. It’s clearer in the known issues section

SaraLuna on
  • Options
    DirtyboyDirtyboy Registered User regular

I hope that they add the Volkswagen I.D. R that destroyed Pike's Peak and Nurburgring.

Volkswagen-ID-R-1024x683.jpg

• Options
    L E G O

H O R I Z O N

E X P A N S I O N

yea ok you got me

aeNqQM9.jpg
  • Options
    https://youtu.be/cASCytz8o9g
    Out June 13th (also known as Thursday)

I'll add/post more once they post some info but the trailer looks fun (and... that suspiciously looked like a race track in there... oh god, Lego is how we're getting a track in a Horizon game).

• Options
    ....weren't there track races in the Hotwheels expansion in FH3?

• Options
    Synthesis wrote: »
    ....weren't there track races in the Hotwheels expansion in FH3?

While those orange pieces of... eh em, track... were technically "race track", I wouldn't consider them the same thing as what I'm talking about.

Anyway, they posted more info:
    FH4 LEGO Expansion

fda8ad64-ef1b-43ee-82fa-a7c5d5677c29.jpg?n=ForzaHorizon4_LEGO_Speed_Champions-08_story.jpg
    During today’s Xbox E3 2019 briefing we gave the world a first look at Forza Horizon 4 LEGO Speed Champions. In this upcoming Forza Horizon 4 expansion you explore a LEGO themed world, with full seasonal changes, where you discover LEGO Brick Challenges, collect and race amazing new LEGO Speed Champions cars including the McLaren Senna, the Ferrari F40 Competizione, and the 1967 Mini Cooper S Rally. You also explore an entire LEGO city, discover unlockables, and more. Forza Horizon 4 LEGO Speed Champions launches worldwide on June 13 on Xbox One and Windows 10 PCs as an Xbox Play Anywhere title.

b9064e1b-38d5-44d4-998e-334682d8c963.jpg?n=ForzaHorizon4_LEGO_Speed_Champions-10_story.jpg
    Featuring everything Forza Horizon 4 players enjoy such as a shared-world experience with dynamic seasons in stunning native 4K and HDR, Forza Horizon 4 LEGO Speed Champions sees players embark on a completely new experience.

· Explore a LEGO Themed World – In an all-new valley filed with LEGO brick structures, find out how fast you can go around the Falcon Speedway and how far you can jump in the fun-filled Super Mega Awesome Adventure Stunt Park. Experience how seasons change a LEGO city, airport, UFO crash site, pirate cove and more.

· Discover LEGO Brick Challenges – Embark on a new LEGO Brick Challenge Campaign that rewards free exploration and build a Master Builder’s House as your collection grows. You will also encounter other new gameplay challenges such as LEGO Speed Ramps and Destruction challenges.

· Become a LEGO Speed Champion – Collect and race new LEGO Speed Champions cars, such as the McLaren Senna, Ferrari F40 Competizione and the 1967 Mini Cooper S Rally, against real world cars that utilize the Forza racing franchise’s renowned physics and handling. You can also work to become a LEGO Speed Champion hero in a grand finale race on an epic LEGO Goliath route.

36186836-638d-466c-81e9-434c47414ad4.jpg?n=ForzaHorizon4_LEGO_Speed_Champions-11_story.jpg

More pictures/further info(mostly recap of the presentation) at the link.

I should also mention that pretty much everything Forza is currently on sale in the Xbox Store as part of this week's E3 Sale.

• Options
    they better have more lego cars than the mini, the f40 and the senna.

aeNqQM9.jpg
  • Options
    Crippl3Crippl3 oh noRegistered User regular
    Knight_ wrote: »

Give me a Lego Warthog you fucking cowards

• Options
    MyNameIsWalrusMyNameIsWalrus Registered User regular
    Crippl3 wrote: »
    Knight_ wrote: »

Give me a Mega Bloks Warthog you fucking cowards

• Options
    ProhassProhass Registered User regular
    Everything about this looks great

• Options
    edited June 2019
    This looks awesome. I wonder if the world will be as destructible as they show in the video.
    Excite Level: 93%

Edit: ERMAGERD I just realized I'm flying out of town Thursday morning. I guess I won't get to try it until next week. :(

CommunistCow on
  • Options
    Do game pass subscriptions get access to the dlc? If so, I might have to come back to play some Lego horizons.

• Options
    HardtargetHardtarget There Are Four Lights VancouverRegistered User regular
    Veevee wrote: »
    Do game pass subscriptions get access to the dlc? If so, I might have to come back to play some Lego horizons.

no but gamepass subscribers can buy a ultimate edition upgarde if you want all the dlc without having to buy the full game

steam_sig.png
    kHDRsTc.png
  • Options
    MyNameIsWalrusMyNameIsWalrus Registered User regular
    The Lego expansion by itself is 17.99 with Game Pass. You only get 10% off for being a subscriber.