As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Azur Lane] Access Mode: GRIDMAN UNIVERSE Rerun!

• Options
    SynthesisSynthesis Honda Today! Registered User regular
    TNTrooper wrote: »
    She has to be in and survive the boss battle.

Ah--I suspect as much. Not that hard, just make sure the fleet going for the boss battle is at full ammo.

• Options
    Sir CarcassSir Carcass I have been shown the end of my world Round Rock, TXRegistered User regular
    Can confirm Lil Sandy dying in the boss fight only gives you the normal amount of points. That B3 boss doesn't play with level 13 characters. She went down in like 2 hits, but breezed through the other 5 stages.

• Options
    IanatorIanator Gaze upon my works, ye mighty and facepalm.Registered User regular
    Guess who just got Kaga from 3-4?

...Li'l Sandy, that's who! It's a great early leveling stage. Also torpedo dodging if she doesn't get hit.

steam_sig.png
    Twitch | Blizzard: Ianator#1479 | 3DS: Ianator - 1779 2336 5317 | FFXIV: Iana Ateliere (NA Sarg)
    Backlog Challenge List
  • Options
    Ianator wrote: »
    Guess who just got Kaga from 3-4?

...Li'l Sandy, that's who! It's a great early leveling stage. Also torpedo dodging if she doesn't get hit.

I actually got the idea I'd do this too while waiting for the first Bismarck chapter (the one Lil' Sandy can survive easily) to reload. Just proof that I was right.

*Never actually gets carrier Kaga or Akagi*

• Options
    IanatorIanator Gaze upon my works, ye mighty and facepalm.Registered User regular
    Out of all the ships eligible for the Wishing Well boost, there is exactly one I don't have yet (Kamikaze). Also one more I could use for retro (Tanikaze).

steam_sig.png
    Twitch | Blizzard: Ianator#1479 | 3DS: Ianator - 1779 2336 5317 | FFXIV: Iana Ateliere (NA Sarg)
    Backlog Challenge List
  • Options
    Sir CarcassSir Carcass I have been shown the end of my world Round Rock, TXRegistered User regular
    Out of all the ships eligible for the Wishing Well boost, there is exactly one I don't have yet (Kamikaze). Also one more I could use for retro (Tanikaze).

I still don't have Aurora, so I picked her, and saw another name I didn't recognize, Benson, so I picked her, too. I've gotten 2 Bensons and no Auroras.

• Options

Still trying to get Atago to go with Takao.

• Options
    Synthesis wrote: »

I think I finally just bought Atago from the exchange.

• Options
    PMAversPMAvers Registered User regular
    edited June 2019
    Oh my gosh I feel dumb. No wonder Roon was taking so long, I had gotten the designations for Light and Heavy Cruisers messed up in my mind and had a bunch of destroyers up there too.

I only have Graf Spree, Hipper, and Prinz Eugen. Z23 was eating all the MVP XP since she is my only level 100+ boat.

Might actually switch over for a bit to Neptune, since I have a metric ton of Royals that can do it.

PMAvers on
    persona4celestia.jpg
    COME FORTH, AMATERASU! - Switch Friend Code SW-5465-2458-5696 - Twitch
  • Options
    edited June 2019

Is...it different between players? I check it every day, and I can't ever recall seeing Atago on it ever. I know the "Super Rare" ship rotates on a timer, but for me it's Illustrious.

There's a lot about this game I still don't know.

(I'm on the Washington server, too, but I guess that was assumed.)

Synthesis on
  • Options
    edited June 2019

Hah, I did a 3 pull this morning and got my first Kamikaze. I didn't realize I didn't have her.

Is...it different between players? I check it every day, and I can't ever recall seeing Atago on it ever. I know the "Super Rare" ship rotates on a timer, but for me it's Illustrious.

I could be mis-remembering and am thinking of Takao instead. If so, I don't remember where I got Atago, I just remember it taking a while to get her. I might have gotten lucky on a pull. I know I got her fairly recently, maybe a month or 2 ago.

Sir Carcass on
  • Options
    TNTrooperTNTrooper Registered User regular
    Everyone in the server gets the same SSR, the rest is randomized, Atago isn't on the medal exchange rotation. It's just the initial 7 buildable SSR ships when the game first came out.

Sandy
    Takao
    Prinz Eugen
    Hood
    Warspite
    Illustrious
    Enterprise

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    I've seen Takao on there before, I think, but never Atago. I've also gotten Takao as a drop once or twice (which is not very much, in retrospect, for the length of time I've been playing). RNG and all that.

• Options

Hah, I did a 3 pull this morning and got my first Kamikaze. I didn't realize I didn't have her.

I could be mis-remembering and am thinking of Takao instead. If so, I don't remember where I got Atago, I just remember it taking a while to get her. I might have gotten lucky on a pull. I know I got her fairly recently, maybe a month or 2 ago.

Probably got her in special construction trying to get subs.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    I've got 5 of the 6 event ships fully Limit Broken now. Just waiting on King George to hit 70 (she's currently 62), so probably tomorrow, or Wednesday at the latest. This ended up being easier than I expected. I think it's been less than a week since I decided to go for it. It'll probably end up being about a week when it's done.

• Options
    No where near that, but I'm happy I was able to get Bismark (and get her leveled up) as well as U-556. Plus I have cubes to spare, so I might splurge on the last day to either get the other Uboats or the other limited time builds.

In a moment of happy stupidity, I was wondering why I was getting through the "There Comes the Future Star" event faster than expected--so, the listed point values are out of a thousand, not adding up one phase after another. Haha!

• Options
    PMAversPMAvers Registered User regular
    I swear, I think I've gotten about a billion Nevada's from this event build.

Thankfully Nevada's retrofitted and totally okay with getting all this free enhance FP.

And once she hit max, all the other battleships are getting some too.

persona4celestia.jpg
    COME FORTH, AMATERASU! - Switch Friend Code SW-5465-2458-5696 - Twitch
  • Options
    OrphaneOrphane rivers of red that run to seaRegistered User regular
    edited June 2019
    Really wishing they would rotate the core shop selection already

it's been what, like 3 months since Core Data came out? i want to buy something that's not the Twin 381mm Advanced or Oxy Torps, like the BB Auxiliary Shells or the ASW torp bombers

Orphane on
  • Options
    Welp. I thought the thing you got for limit breaking the event ships was a new UI skin, but it's apparently just a ring around your secretary's head in the chat window.

• Options
    Well, that's the second time Azur Lane has triggered a hard restart on my LG G6+ simply after I let the screen go to sleep after a battle. To contribute to the worry, it was after I had to restart my phone to actually get the app to start up in the first place.

I really like the update, but I guess it's not surprising it's exacting a high price on app stability and performance for some people (at least me, anyway). I remember recommendations that people back up their accounts properly and even reinstall the app if they encountered any initial issues after the big update (I thought I was just going to grit through them, but I guess not?).

• Options
    World 12 and level cap raised to 120 is coming. Hope you got a stockpile of cognitive chips ready.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    World 12 and level cap raised to 120 is coming. Hope you got a stockpile of cognitive chips ready.

I've got almost 16k, which hopefully will get me started. I was wondering if our cap was only 110 or if there was something I was missing.

• Options
    it turns out i have 11k so i'm not super worried about it

i know the level 120 awakenings cost a lot for SRs but it's not like you need to awaken them all at once

• Options
    1600 chips and 16k gold to go from 110 to 120 for a SR, odds are you will run out of gold first if you got a good stockpile of chips. It also takes 905k exp to go from 110 to 115 so unless you got around 1 mil banked on character it is probably not worth going for the last level break right away.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    in the home stretch for Monarch now

ipqdhvk5gqrn.png

can easily knock that out farming 11-1 without spending too much oil

the real gatekeeper is, as always, the BPs

• Options
    For the purposes of unlocking Lil' Sandy (god help me, that's such a cute name for her), after clearing as much of the Bismarck Scherzo-whatever event as I can manage with her practically, I've made a fleet exclusively of smolbotes for farming 3-4 in the interests of saving oil, with Lil Bel, Lil Sandy, Hieichan and Zeppy.

Will I get Akagi or carrier Kaga? No, probably not, but it's a reliable way of farming Lil Sandy...friendship points? on top of being sickeningly cute.

• Options
    Has anyone gotten Clevelad or Lena on the Wishing Well Light Construction?

steam_sig.png
    Backlog Challenge List
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    unknown.png?width=960&height=569

again, gonna take it easy for Saint Louis since there's no real point in rushing these due to BPs being scarce

Orphane on
  • Options
    DracilDracil Registered User regular
    Yeah I've been more chill with Saint Louis after getting Monarch.

3DS: 2105-8644-6304
    Switch: US 1651-2551-4335 JP 6310-4664-2624
    MH3U Monster Cheat Sheet / MH3U Veggie Elder Ticket Guide
  • Options
    i will say that jfc Monarch felt way better than Roon to farm xp for

flagship + mvp bonus is basically cheating and while I won't be able to get that combo while doing Saint Louis, Eagle Cruisers are basically the best for autoing + general use due to being gunships and not having their power budget spent on torps, so it should still be much easier than Roon

• Options
    Yay they're extending the Das Bismarckhaus set by a week. I was cutting it a bit close this time but now I might be able to grab some duplicates.

steam_sig.png
    Backlog Challenge List
  • Options
    Presumably that won't change the other rare ship building timelines? If so, going to move my daily three ships to the other two events.

• Options
    Nope, it's just the dorm furniture. Limited Construction still ends on the 12th and the event rewards can be redeemed through the 19th.

Also, did the "A Prayer for Peace" event end already? Can't find it on my active banners.

steam_sig.png
    Backlog Challenge List
  • Options
    Which one is that? To many events to keep track of.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Which one is that? To many events to keep track of.

think it's the 7 day login event tied in with the new skins

• Options
    Yay, finally got Ikazuchi! Now I can graduate to Maya at 8-4. Or keep trying for Yuudachi at 6-4.

...Really hoping Akatsuki gets brought to the Core Data shop soon. Don't think we'll be seeing Dyed Red again until they retire it.

steam_sig.png
    Backlog Challenge List
  • Options
    On CN/JP servers they retired the event a while after the rerun and added the first run ships to the regular construction pools, made a mechanic to rerun the event, and added Akatsuki to the core data shops all in 1 go.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Azur Radio #4 JP announcements:

- Lunar New Year HMSs are returning. Chaser skin and Curlew retro shown off, Curacoa retro also in progress.
    - Winter's Crown is being retired to Combat History.

steam_sig.png
    Backlog Challenge List
  • Options
    Neptune grind is over with. Flipped a coin so Monarch is next.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    DracilDracil Registered User regular
    edited June 2019
    - Winter's Crown is being retired to Combat History.

What does this mean?

Oh looked it up. Some sort of temporary way to replay old events. Do we even have this system yet?

Dracil on
    3DS: 2105-8644-6304
    Switch: US 1651-2551-4335 JP 6310-4664-2624
    MH3U Monster Cheat Sheet / MH3U Veggie Elder Ticket Guide