As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

E3 2019 * June 08-14 * Show Floor Open * Giant Bomb @ Nite 8pm CST

• Options
    TubeTube Registered User admin
    there's a lot of fertile comic ground rewriting my song Schmimpy Pimpy to be about Impidimp but that may lack mainstream appeal since my song Schmimpy Pimpy has largely only been deployed as a torture device against my roommates.

• Options
    MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    When you use that Pokemon you can torment your human opponents with the line, "Prepare for your Impidimp demise."

• Options
    King RiptorKing Riptor Registered User regular
    Mr. G wrote: »
    games like Borderlands 3 are what my Gamefly subscription are good for

I can play it without giving them a goddamn cent

Randy is CEO. If a game doesn't do well he's not the one getting fired. Battleborne proved that.

The team behind BL seem like a group of genuinely good people who share a philosophy and just happen to have a shithole boss that pretends he helps them make the games too.

I have a podcast now. It's about video games and anime!Find it here.
  • Options
    AistanAistan Tiny Bat Registered User regular
    Madican wrote: »
    Aistan wrote: »
    Did someone have a link to a good Switch deal earlier? I thought I saw that in... I think it was this thread?

Nintendo thread, I think it was $255?

Oh, duh of course it was. Found it, thank you.

• Options
    HobnailHobnail Registered User regular
    Mods please change my name to Schmimpy Pim- no god what am I saying

Broke as fuck in the style of the times. Gratitude is all that can return on your generosity.

https://www.paypal.me/hobnailtaylor
  • Options
    ChicoBlueChicoBlue Registered User regular
    I put my hand on impidimp when I impidimpidimp

• Options
    AthenorAthenor Battle Hardened Optimist The Skies of HiigaraRegistered User regular
    I want to give Gearbox all the money.

I hate that I have to hesitate because of their CEO and owner.

He/Him | "A boat is always safest in the harbor, but that’s not why we build boats." | "If you run, you gain one. If you move forward, you gain two." - Suletta Mercury, G-Witch
  • Options
    ChincymcchillaChincymcchilla Registered User regular
    this shit is

Impidimp

Impidimpidimpidimpidimp

I have a podcast about Power Rangers:Teenagers With Attitude | TWA Facebook Group
  • Options
    MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    I really hope SungWon does the voice of Fl4k in either his dumb guy voice or his old man voice

It won't be either but c'mon

• Options
    BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    Tube wrote: »
    YOU'VE LOST YOUR TOUCH OLD MAN

YOU'RE A FUCKING TOUCH OLD MAN

I can't argue with that

BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    Moriveth wrote: »
    I really hope SungWon does the voice of Fl4k in either his dumb guy voice or his old man voice

I want his Leisanderoth voice

• Options

I want his Leisanderoth voice

Chaddicus and/or Braddicus plz

• Options
    I swear to Christ I heard somebody talkin about Leisanderoth on the bus

Broke as fuck in the style of the times. Gratitude is all that can return on your generosity.

• Options
    Undead ScottsmanUndead Scottsman Registered User regular
    What's this about touching old men?

• Options
    Hobnail wrote: »

His machinations laid undetected for years

• Options

Electronic Old Men

• Options

Electronic Old Men

running the world
    a new age!

BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    Hobnail wrote: »

His machinations laid undetected for years

IF ONLY MY LITTLE BROTHER GUNTHER WAS HERE TO SEE IT

• Options
    This hurts but I deserve it

• Options
    edited June 2019

Quoting for posterity

Edit: Okay that one is even better

Madican on
  • Options
    StiltsStilts Registered User regular
    Is it weird that one of the games I’m most excited for out of all this is the new MS Flight Simulator?

Am I just an extremely boring person?

IKknkhU.gif
  • Options
    ChincymcchillaChincymcchilla Registered User regular
    Stilts wrote: »
    Is it weird that one of the games I’m most excited for out of all this is the new MS Flight Simulator?

Is Drew Scanlon boring?

I have a podcast about Power Rangers:Teenagers With Attitude | TWA Facebook Group
  • Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular

It looked amazing, like if I didn't know it was a video game I'd almost thought it was just flat out flight footage. It's not my genre but it was gorgeous.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    OmnipotentBagelOmnipotentBagel floof Registered User regular

Nah that looks cool as hell. Fly a plane around renderings of real world locations based off of real time satellite data? That's the fuckin' dream right there.

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• Options
    Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    edited June 2019
    I found flying an actual for real plane boring so i am probably not the target audience for flight simulator

Speed Racer on
  • Options
    One time a friend who is a pilot asked if they could prepare for a job interview on my flight sim setup #prettycoolguy

• Options

Nah that looks cool as hell. Fly a plane around renderings of real world locations based off of real time satellite data? That's the fuckin' dream right there.

Yeah, that’s exactly why I’m stoked for it.

I hope that they include some options to scale the sim aspects up or down in case you don’t necessarily want to put the effort into having a thorough understanding of what all the buttons on a 747 do.

IKknkhU.gif
  • Options
    OmnipotentBagelOmnipotentBagel floof Registered User regular

I hope that they include some options to scale the sim aspects up or down in case you don’t necessarily want to put the effort into having a thorough understanding of what all the buttons on a 747 do.

Yeah I'm not interested in the actual flight simulator part at all, but I know there definitely are folks who get into that and I'm glad they're getting a new one

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• Options

Yeah I'm not interested in the actual flight simulator part at all, but I know there definitely are folks who get into that and I'm glad they're getting a new one

I, for one, cannot wait to see the multiplayer bullshit Airforceproud gets up to in this new version.

IKknkhU.gif
  • Options
    Medium DaveMedium Dave Registered User regular
    Jeff is pretty high on a couple of games on the Closed Envelope Bombcast. Wolf he really digs, DOOM he super digs and Outer Worlds, he thought was pretty cool and seemed excited for a tight, 20 hour, well written and quested Fallout styled RPG but with all the cruft cut away from it.

Oh, and a stealth tactical kayaking VR game with a video game name so generic I forgot as they were saying it.

• Options
    SunrizeSunrize Registered User regular
    Link's Awakening is like the first "hard" game I ever beat by myself start to finish with no tips and no guide books. I found all the shells, super proud of little kid me. Even still I wasn't going to buy the remake, but that art style somehow looks like the way the game looks in my nostalgic memory, like a dream I had of the game rather than that grainy green screen. Just amazing.

I never played Banjo, but for the fans here, what separated it from the other platformers of the era like Ratchet and Clank, Spyro, Gex, etc?

• Options
    MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    edited June 2019
    For a slow year I feel like I'm still really excited about a bunch of stuff

Also I'm playing Seiken Densetsu 3, in an official English release, right now this is the wildest shit (I ended up going with Kevin, Charlotte, and Riesz)

Maddoc on
  • Options
    BizazedoBizazedo Registered User regular
    edited June 2019

I suddenly want a MessageBoard Simulator game where you play as a Moderator or owner.

"Do you wish to open an Off-topic / Politics branch of the forum, Y/N?"

Bizazedo on
    XBL: Bizazedo
    PSN: Bizazedo
    CFN: Bizazedo (I don't think I suck, add me).
  • Options
    nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
  • Options
    I want y'all to know that I had to open a ticket to get that done, it's longer than the software allows. Like a developer had to specifically victimise Hobnail.

• Options
    billable hours well spent

BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
  • Options
    BlankZoeBlankZoe Registered User regular
  • Options
    WeedLordVegetaWeedLordVegeta Registered User regular
    Tube wrote: »
    I want y'all to know that I had to open a ticket to get that done, it's longer than the software allows. Like a developer had to specifically victimise Hobnail.

Who?

This discussion has been closed.