As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[FATE/GRAND ORDER] Success Rate Up is still a lie

• AshtonDragonAshtonDragon AKA The Nix Registered User regular
    Oh my god. I've been playing this game for almost four years, and it finally happened. At last, the nightmare is over.

I have a kaleidoscope on my Japanese account.

• vagrant_windsvagrant_winds Overworked Mysterious Eldritch Horror Hunter XX Registered User regular
    I have two MLB ones on my NA account. And I'm or or 2 copies away from my 3rd?

It's nice starting at 100% NP.

// Steam: VWinds // PSN: vagrant_winds //
    // Switch: SW-5306-0651-6424 //
    edited June 2019
    I'm more than happy to settle with having one character start with 80%.

Maybe Merlin will start getting even close to as much use as Skadi.

EDIT: Pictured: The end of an era.

JkWRuYt.png
    Pdy9lYh.png
    8HLJsq0.png

AshtonDragon on
  • PolaritiePolaritie Sleepy Registered User regular
    One Kaleido, one MLB imaginary, a number of 50%s, and Waver.

I do not have issues with farming nodes usually.

Steam: Polaritie
    3DS: 0473-8507-2652
    Switch: SW-5185-4991-5118
    PSN: AbEntropy
  • MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    I have...some Kaleidoscopes

Geez, the third oni is so much easier when I can just loop Shiki stabbing it to death.

• StiltsStilts Registered User regular
    So on the one hand, I hate this oni because the only decent assassin I have is Summer Scathach, and I haven't leveled her enough to fully ascend yet.

On the other hand, I can at least do the 1 million oni decently fast with S. Scathach and a friend assassin, and boy do I love having an excuse to use S. Scathach and her dope-as-hell NP animation.

IKknkhU.gif
    Hmm. Jack absolutely shreds Ushi Gozen, but material drops are lower because the two adds aren't getting killed. Might field Raikou again or just ignore this fight because I don't think I need anything from it and I'd rather spend my BP when the bone boss comes back because goddamn SHIKI ate all of my limited stock.

• NeveronNeveron HellValleySkyTree SwedenRegistered User regular
    Nobunaga shreds her as well, for what it's worth, and gets the adds in the process.

Neveron wrote: »
    Nobunaga shreds her as well, for what it's worth, and gets the adds in the process.

Oh jeez, divine and riding traits. Yeah thats the ideal target.

Shiki ate all my bones already. There are none left for Nobu.

edited June 2019
    Madican wrote: »

Shiki ate all my bones already. There are none left for Nobu.

Don't think it matters much, probably. +50% against divine and +150% against riding plus damage for berserker and buster up and all the other attack boosts flying around...

Edit: Yeah, with just level 5 she got 2.4m or so out of just the NP. As long as you have her level 80/NP5 it's not going to matter, she'll delete the boss.

Polaritie on
    Eh, if that's all she gets out of it I'll just stick with Jack/Raikou since my Nobu is still unleveled. Jack did over 3.5m on her NP to Ushi and I don't know exactly how much total because that's just the amount of health she had left prior. That bonus vs Females is no joke.

Madican wrote: »
    Eh, if that's all she gets out of it I'll just stick with Jack/Raikou since my Nobu is still unleveled. Jack did over 3.5m on her NP to Ushi and I don't know exactly how much total because that's just the amount of health she had left prior. That bonus vs Females is no joke.

Ah, yeah. If you don't have Nobu leveled it doesn't help as much, and then you're also breaking the 6m with Jack. Nobu can't loop so while she cheeses 3m I don't know if she'd be as good on 6m.

I have her leveled because she was all I had for beating sabers at the time. She was very useful for farming (now... I just have Altera or a berserker or someone break sabers for farming, but).

• AstharielAsthariel The Book Eater Registered User regular
    edited June 2019
    I've done 130k on a damage ladder so far, burnt some BP items this weekend to get Ridertoki's mats sooner. Im using friend's Ridertoki with + 300k dmg to bully Gozen, whose NP together with my + 260 % Nobu allows me to finish 3M raids in 4-5 turns, which is nothing special, but is pretty efficient for me, FGO player without Merlin in his collection.

Am I correct to assume that after Onigashima we should get Anniversary stuff first, and then Summer rerun?

Asthariel on
    Asthariel wrote: »
    I've done 130k on a damage ladder so far, burnt some BP items this weekend to get Ridertoki's mats sooner. Im using friend's Ridertoki with + 300k dmg to bully Gozen, whose NP together with my + 260 % Nobu allows me to finish 3M raids in 4-5 turns, which is nothing special, but is pretty efficient for me, FGO player without Merlin in his collection.

Am I correct to assume that after Onigashima we should get Anniversary stuff first, and then Summer rerun?

Are we expecting the next chapter first?

Polaritie wrote: »
    Asthariel wrote: »

Are we expecting the next chapter first?

Yeah, I forgot about Agartha.

Then it should go Agartha - Anniversary - Summer?

• vagrant_windsvagrant_winds Overworked Mysterious Eldritch Horror Hunter XX Registered User regular
    OH MY GOD WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

THANK YOU OH MIGHTY QUEST REWARD TICKET!

RAIKOU MAMA NP2 GETTO!

• ReynoldsReynolds Gone Fishin'Registered User regular
    Ah, finally, two turns with Nobunaga. This is more like it.

uyvfOQy.png
    Got Mama Raikou up to 10/10/8 skills.

And I am now, once again, QP Destitute.

Somewhat easy challenge quest this time.

Too bad for Raikou she has that divine tag for Martha to punch.

• SpectrumSpectrum Archer of Inferno Chaldea Rec RoomRegistered User regular
    Spent my QP also.

qNwbGVsl.png

mkW8v2el.png

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Butler For Life #1Butler For Life #1 Twinning is WinningRegistered User regular
    LB4 out, new servants too
    3* Archer William Tell, 4* Saber Lakshimibai, 5* Moon Cancer Jinako Pretending to Be an Elephant Statue

I'm not kidding about the last one

Oh hey, I picked up Ganesha on my third singular roll. My luck on this account has really turned around.

Who am I interested in, looking at leaked sprites from database,
    is Super Indian God Super Indian Karna With Red Hair.

Well, time to start waiting 2 years until NA comes to this moment.

• Butler For Life #1Butler For Life #1 Twinning is WinningRegistered User regular
    Leaked servant identities for nonreleased LB4 folks
    Ashwattathana and Asclepius

Whoever Red Hair Karna is is unknown

Oh hey, I picked up Ganesha on my third singular roll. My luck on this account has really turned around.
    Give me her

I need her

Give me her

I need her

If you have a JP account, the best I can do for you is add as friends and keep her on my support list! Otherwise, I wish you the best of luck in like two years.

I do not have a JP account

RIP my dreams

Come home in two years, please

Lostbelt 4 better have Sita.

edited June 2019
    Lostbelt 4 better have Sita.

LB4 SPOILERS
    So far it doesn't :-(

We can only hope and wait for Sita banner after the LB.

Also, FGO continues to disrespect characters from Greek myths:
    Asclepius, dude that can literally ressurect the dead is just 3*.

Asthariel on
    edited June 2019
    I have hit my 6th Bond 10 Servant. Previously (not in Bond order): Nero, Cu, Martha (Rider), Waver, Angra Mainyu.
    New to the Special VIP Room, getting to have a nice break outside of hard content/challenge quests:

V6sM2pj.jpg

Props to having the single best Bond CE possible for his role.

vagrant_winds on
    LB4: How do they make Literally Big Boss only a 3*?

• MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    When they made Cu Chulainn a 3*, all bets were off as far as I'm concerned

• ZandraconZandracon Registered User regular
    haha, oh no, why would you do this LB4
    just gonna make me get all choked up the instant this comes up
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36z8vhb0yw8

Oh goddamn. The feels are coming back. :(

There's no way I can listen to that song without being sad. :(

Zooey what are you doing in FGO

• SkeithSkeith Registered User regular
    Agartha will be dropping on June 21st.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3uKHiRpmA9g

Agartha has a bond bonus for female servants, similar to what Shinjuku had for evil servants, and for the sake of mechanics the bonus applies to Astolfo, Chevalier d'Eon and Enkidu. We're getting NP animation and sprite updates for Heracles, Chevalier d'Eon and Drake, along with the new Fous added to the rare prism shop.

aTBDrQE.jpg
    Yay! Finally the d'Eon animation update!

Herc's and Drake's animation updates are pretty choice, too.

IIRC, this update on JP removed Drake's best line when using skills, but it was re-added later.