As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Fire Emblem: Heroes] Now with Cowgirls

• Options
    SoundsPlushSoundsPlush yup, back. Registered User regular
    Is there something in game that tells you what the next season's elements are?

s7Imn5J.png
  • Options
    AcheronAcheron Registered User regular
    Wyvern wrote: »
    Fuuuuuuuck.

I forgot to give Fjorm a light blessing in my first Aether Raid battle this week, and I didn't bother hitting aether buildings yesterday because I mistakenly thought it was the last day of the season.

I'm 96 points shy of 21 with 45 aether in the tank.

That was probably my last chance to ever get 21. Bridal Fjorm as a bonus unit, Panic Manor as the bonus building, and light season is probably the most optimal setup I could ever hope for.

That sucks. I've been there, missing T21 by a hair.

But don't give up, the threshold is not increasing and the ways to get more lift are. I don't have Naga, but eventually you might get an Astra mythic or two. And every week more difficult defenses are leaving T20 by making it into T21.

I have been in T21 and do ok, but it's been getting harder and harder. Defense wins are rare and with just 1 eir, I'm not exactly keeping up on the score front. Just had a couple losses this week and don't think I'll make the top 10k.

• Options
    Warlock82Warlock82 Never pet a burning dog Registered User regular
    Switch: 2143-7130-1359 | 3DS: 4983-4927-6699 | Steam: warlock82 | PSN: Warlock2282
  • Options
    General_ArmchairGeneral_Armchair Registered User regular
    I'm gonna pretend that the left silhouette is Summer Bartre.

3DS Friend Code:
    Armchair: 4098-3704-2012
  • Options
    edited June 2019

Honestly I can't friggin tell. It definitely seems to be someone muscle-y like Bartre, or Hawkeye, Hector, Dorcas, etc. Though it's really hard to read much on that silhouette other than big arm and shovel

Warlock82 on
    Switch: 2143-7130-1359 | 3DS: 4983-4927-6699 | Steam: warlock82 | PSN: Warlock2282
  • Options
    PolaritiePolaritie Sleepy Registered User regular
    Warlock82 wrote: »

Honestly I can't friggin tell. It definitely seems to be someone muscle-y like Bartre, or Hawkeye, Hector, etc. Though it's really hard to read much on that silhouette other than big arm and shovel

The pose just reads Hector to me. Like, if I were guessing I'd just say Hector and Azura, since neither has a summer unit yet and they keep making more of them.

Steam: Polaritie
    3DS: 0473-8507-2652
    Switch: SW-5185-4991-5118
    PSN: AbEntropy
  • Options
    SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    Polaritie wrote: »

Honestly I can't friggin tell. It definitely seems to be someone muscle-y like Bartre, or Hawkeye, Hector, etc. Though it's really hard to read much on that silhouette other than big arm and shovel

The pose just reads Hector to me. Like, if I were guessing I'd just say Hector and Azura, since neither has a summer unit yet and they keep making more of them.

Eventually we'll have enough alts for a hector only raid party

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Spoit wrote: »

Eventually we'll have enough alts for a hector only raid party

Who had the most right now anyways?

• Options

It can't be Hector. The silhouette clearly isn't armed with Armads.

3DS Friend Code:
  • Options
    OptyOpty Registered User regular

It can't be Hector. The silhouette clearly isn't armed with Armads.

That shovel might be Armads

• Options
    Armads has always been Armads.

3DS Friend Code:
  • Options
    mtsmts Dr. Robot King Registered User regular
    Clearly its armads with a shovel taped to it

camo_sig.png
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    Ok, I now want this to be true:
    https://www.reddit.com/r/FireEmblemHeroes/comments/c20noi/bartre_and_fayeim_not_sure/
    g8fgircaf3531.png
    (spoiler for image size)

I was also trying to figure out where the left arm of the guy was and this makes sense to me (I would have expected both to be on the shovel but they clearly are not)

Warlock82 on
  • Options
    That's awesome, but someone in that thread pointed out that the piece of debris near the girl's left arm is likely the weird feather tassle on Gunthras's left braid. This makes me a bit sad since I'd rather have Faye, but I agree with that guy's assessment after he pointed it out.

3DS Friend Code:
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    That's awesome, but someone in that thread pointed out that the piece of debris near the girl's left arm is likely the weird feather tassle on Gunthras's left braid. This makes me a bit sad since I'd rather have Faye, but I agree with that guy's assessment after he pointed it out.

I dunno, I'm looking at it and I don't think it matches. It seems to have too *many* feathers (hers has distinctly four). Maybe it's just a weirdness with something being torn making it look like more than four, but this silohette does not scream Gunnthra to me. The hair seems a bit too thinly strand/messy for her too. (i.e. her hair is always big and poofy and smooth). Even in her damaged art it never really gets so unkempt. Which is not to say it couldn't be her, but my gut says no. (also friggin no one likes Gunnthra :P IS has to know putting her on a swimsuit banner is just throwing away money :P Thematic reasons aside of having the "Kingdom of Ice" characters on a summer banner :P Fjorm is about the only one I could see due to her popularity, if they hadn't just done her for Brides)

Warlock82 on
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    Uhhh, IS... Where's my trailer??

Edit: Sounds like an earthquake in Japan may be the reason for the delay.

Warlock82 on
  • Options
    Dr. FlamingoDr. Flamingo 49 Gilded Disc Perceives the Sun Registered User regular
    edited June 2019
    Very potentially fake:
    sw8bmhzur9531.png
    But at least if it's real I can get Laegjarn and get out to actually save orbs for Bikini Banner pt. 2

And who would the TT reward be? Not Fjorm again... Hrid? Ylgr? Surtr???????

Dr. Flamingo on
  • Options
    DaypigeonDaypigeon Registered User regular
    on the one hand it's very funny they keep deliberately ignoring anna

on the other hand i feel personally insulted

• Options
    edited June 2019

I seriously hope it's not Hrid or Ylgr (god especially not Ylgr... worst f'in OC). I feel like Surtr is so ludicris it's not even worth considering :P I'm going with Loki :P She's book 2. If not, there's always Sharena (she even has a Cipher card)

Side note, damn you gut, why you fail me?

Warlock82 on
  • Options
    Andy JoeAndy Joe We claim the land for the highlord! The AdirondacksRegistered User regular

I seriously hope it's not Hrid or Ylgr (god especially not Ylgr... worst f'in OC). I feel like Surtr is so ludicris it's not even worth considering :P I'm going with Loki :P She's book 2. If not, there's always Sharena (she even has a Cipher card)

Loki had a new alt just a few months ago, in the Spring banner.

XBL: Stealth Crane PSN: ajpet12 3DS: 1160-9999-5810 NNID: StealthCrane Pokemon Scarlet Name: Carmen
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    Andy Joe wrote: »

Loki had a new alt just a few months ago, in the Spring banner.

Yeah but so what :P (honestly I just don't want it to be Hrid, Ylgr or Surtr... especially especially not Ylgr... Young Tiki last year was already pushing it... but at least she's adorable with her little floaties)

Warlock82 on
  • Options
    Daypigeon wrote: »

She was like, 3rd in the last CYL poll, so they have to be doing something.

s7Imn5J.png
  • Options

I demand an Anna banner where all four heroes are Anna :3

• Options
    ArdorArdor Registered User regular
    They should just save up for a banner of Anna’s from different games.

• Options
    Ardor wrote: »
    They should just save up for a banner of Anna’s from different games.

maybe when you can summon Lif

camo_sig.png
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    https://youtu.be/KdQE1cjp81U

Noooooooo the free hero is Ylgr... Uggg

Warlock82 on
  • Options
    DaypigeonDaypigeon Registered User regular

no you're thinking of anna, who came in third

anna, on the other hand, came in like ninth

• Options
    edited June 2019
    Okay, so two waifus to draw out the thirsty dollars, then Mirror Impact and Swift Sparrow 3 introduced on seasonals to burn tier-chasing dollars, and I guess Helbindi with a skill set that on any other banner would be called "demotion material" if they still did demotions (okay, I guess R Duel Infantry counts for something).

I guess IS is having a bad quarter they want to wipe off the books?

SoundsPlush on
    s7Imn5J.png
  • Options
    Laegjarn's kit is scary.

• Options
    DelzhandDelzhand Hard to miss. Registered User regular
    Okay, so two waifus to draw out the thirsty dollars, then Mirror Impact and Swift Sparrow 3 introduced on seasonals to burn tier-chasing dollars, and I guess Helbindi with a skill set that on any other banner would be called "demotion material" if they still did demotions (okay, I guess R Duel Infantry counts for something).

I guess IS is having a bad quarter they want to wipe off the books?

I wish I didn't have such a wide open slot for a blue tome flier who can actually attack because I feel bad chasing that particular brand of orb-bait. But fuck me running, look at the kit. Even her PRF is great.

• Options
    edited June 2019

Armored Blow is an interesting choice... It sucks as an A skill but maybe as a seal it has applications?

Warlock82 on
  • Options
    RoyallyFlushedRoyallyFlushed Registered User regular
    I have a real soft spot for Laegjarn and Laevatein, but I already have capable flying mages so I'm going to try to be strong and save orbs for the CYL3 banner which is slowly creeping up.

As far as the seals go...
    -Armored Blow is pretty awful as an A skill and possibly even more awful as a seal given how many options you have there these days. Unless they introduce some sort of "earthsweep" that prevents your opponent from counterattacking if you have more defense than them, it seems quite pointless.
    -Spur Atk/Spd 2 is not going to rock anyone's world but shouldn't be overlooked as an option on support characters who are accompanying tanks that rely on their speed to prevent follow ups.
    -Atk/Res 3 bond is underwhelming on a lot of units, but a solid choice on the slow anti-magic DC tanks and mages. Even though the bond skills can be annoying at times, you really shouldn't scoff at a potential +10 stats from your seal slot.

• Options
    Umm... How... Did I accidentally step on a bunch of leprechauns or something? This was my first circle:
    74yvp7devn1r.png

• Options
    homogenizedhomogenized Registered User regular
    Free pull got me my first Quan. Third pull got me Laegjarn. Seventh pull got my first (4 star) Mordecai. Eight pull got me another Laegjarn. And now break time's over, maybe I should quit before my luck runs out.

• Options
    Dr. FlamingoDr. Flamingo 49 Gilded Disc Perceives the Sun Registered User regular
    The blue pool's a bit dire, it seems. When I started spending orbs, I was like, "Who's even in the blue pool? Nailah?" And proceeded to pull my first Nailah. But then my one hundred orbs were all spent. So I needed to collect a few more. And, um, it seems I've been neglecting more quests than I thought, because after doing them all I ended up with 60 orbs. And that got me Laegjarn, so I'm happy.

But I'm back to turbo-hoarding mode. Maybe I'll go back for a second Laegjarn or some Helbindi, but the banner lasts 49 days so I have time to see if there's anyone on the second summer banner I want. Which uh, seems likely...

• Options
    DelzhandDelzhand Hard to miss. Registered User regular
    Dumped 120 orbs chasing blue, nothing to show for it. The desire sensor strikes again.

• Options
    edited June 2019
    Super hoarding mode going poorly, I threw my orbs at Bridal Fjorm since that banner went an extra day. And uh, pity breaker Caineghis, someone on my shortlist of most desired units. I should make irresponsible orb decisions more often.

Edit: Actually, just today I was lamenting at how long my list of "Units I don't have but super want" was getting, but it appears to have shrunk back down to size. Just Legendary Roy, Fallen Corrin, Valentine's Ike, and Nah, with a secondary interest in Spring Marisa and Bridal Fjorm. ...And Winter Fae, I guess, but my heart has given up on her.

Dr. Flamingo on
  • Options
    https://youtu.be/KdQE1cjp81U

Noooooooo the free hero is Ylgr... Uggg

Yea, but she comes with some pretty great skill fodder.

camo_sig.png
  • Options
    Flashing Blade is rare, but hard to get the most out of. Being able to get Even Def Wave without spending 20,000 feathers on Silas is... something. Her novelty weapon I like, though.