As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[FATE/GRAND ORDER] Success Rate Up is still a lie

• Options
    vagrant_windsvagrant_winds Overworked Mysterious Eldritch Horror Hunter XX Registered User regular
    Pffft, who cares about Herc?

Drake is cool though.

// Steam: VWinds // PSN: vagrant_winds //
    // Switch: SW-5306-0651-6424 //
  • Options
    MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    Drake animation update sounds cool, though I already liked her original ones so I don't mind them improving. Heracles comes out once in a blue moon for challenges but he's long overdue for one considering how clunky he moves.

• Options
    ReynoldsReynolds Gone Fishin'Registered User regular
    This has one of the few new 3 star Servants I'm actually interested in. Even if he's just a worse version of Drake. So, will he be on included in the event banner, or just shows up in the regular Story banner after you finish the Singularlity, or what?

And the Rare Prism to Fou exchange rate seems horrible, right? Guessing you just ignore that unless you're a whale.

uyvfOQy.png
  • Options
    Butler For Life #1Butler For Life #1 Twinning is WinningRegistered User regular
    He won't be featured on either of the Agartha banners, but he'll be featured on the Anniversary banner's Agartha day. And on the story banner, but obviously that's not worth rolling.

Yes, it's incredibly stupid.

• Options
    Fuck that Servant, he's worse than Blackbeard and that's saying something

• Options
    SpectrumSpectrum Archer of Inferno Chaldea Rec RoomRegistered User regular
    Other than Agartha's awful story, the SSR is widely considered one of the worst period in the game for a very long time.

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    SkeithSkeith Registered User regular
    Makes it a real easy decision as to whether I'm sitting on quartz or not.

aTBDrQE.jpg
  • Options
    vagrant_windsvagrant_winds Overworked Mysterious Eldritch Horror Hunter XX Registered User regular
    The SR is pretty okay though. She's an assassin damage/quick support hybrid (meaning safe to use vs Riders unlike casters) that, much later, gets a huge damage boost and the rare and great buff removal on her NP. The bad news is that interlude that gives her buff removal literally just happened in JP, so it's a long way off for us.

She's also permanent and will be on other banners.

So yeah, none of the new servants are exciting. The SSR is bad (for ages). And the 3 Star makes lots of people angry with his existence.

• Options
    NeveronNeveron HellValleySkyTree SwedenRegistered User regular
    Spectrum wrote: »
    Other than Agartha's awful story, the SSR is widely considered one of the worst period in the game for a very long time.

You know how Fionn became a bit of an infamous spook during the Scathach gacha (or was it Brynhildr?), and Stheno in every single Assassin gacha?

Yeah, the next Merlin Pickup Gacha after Agartha was rough.

At least she eventually gets buffed to the point where from what I understand she's actually good now in JP, but it was a long time coming.

• Options
    MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    I still would not really call her great in her current state

She just has niche use now instead of no use

• Options
    At least Fionn's Strengthenings make him great when skilled. But man was he not good for a while.

Stheno on the other hand, yeah, really only on Divine teams where her 40% Charisma can shine.

• Options
    PSA from reddit that Onigashima ends at daily reset time, not new day reset time. So 4 PM PDT

• Options
    PolaritiePolaritie Sleepy Registered User regular
    Hmm, should make sure to get the last ticket from the refights then if its up. Already hit 200m so I've been slacking.

Steam: Polaritie
    3DS: 0473-8507-2652
    Switch: SW-5185-4991-5118
    PSN: AbEntropy
  • Options
    TenekTenek Registered User regular
    800M damage and gave up on clearing the shop. I'm not going to miss this one. Also, I'm determined not to let the anti-hype for Agartha get to me.

• Options
    Did you get all of the Rider Kintoki copies/ascension items? This is the last opportunity to get them, as far as we know.

• Options
    Did you get all of the Rider Kintoki copies/ascension items? This is the last opportunity to get them, as far as we know.

Yep.

Missed out on a pile of currency because I didn't realize there was only one go at the good raid. Don't think that would closed the gap that much, but would have helped a bit. The three-currency model was pretty brutal for the bonus CEs since they're harder to stack than the last couple events.

Oh well. Still have plenty of stuff that'll help when I find a servant who needs it.

• Options
    Red Oni's down, now, so grab your summon ticket while you still can. The event ends in threeish hours, which is also when Agartha maintenance begins.

• Options
    Maintenance this early? That's new

• Options
    ...I think that's right, anyway? The event is definitely ending real soon, but I might have gotten mixed up on the singularity start. Looks like that's midnight PDT, so a while yet. (Is that assuming that maintenance is over by then? I dunno.)

• Options
    Yeah. Event ends in slightly less than 2 hours now.

• Options
    Maintenance starts at 9 PDT, should be over by midnight.

Then comes the battle of will; to see if I can resist rolling for Berserker of El Dorado

• Options
    I'd need Rider of Red before getting her

• Options
    AstharielAsthariel The Book Eater Registered User regular
    Well, infamous Agartha is here.

Also, we will get 30 SQ June 25th because of second anniversary. There is no info so far when will the full Anniversary Campaign begin.

• Options
    The full Anniversary will almost certainly begin after the Anime Expo panel, as it did last year

AX is from July 4-7, but I don't know what day the FGO panel is

• Options
    AshtonDragonAshtonDragon AKA The Nix Registered User regular
    Apparently we do not have to wait for a patch like JP did in order for Drake to retain her marvelous skill line.
    I continue to be sad that I don't have her.

• Options
    IronKnuckle's GhostIronKnuckle's Ghost Registered User regular
    What's this great skill line? And why is Agartha infamous?

• Options
    AshtonDragonAshtonDragon AKA The Nix Registered User regular
    What's this great skill line? And why is Agartha infamous?

It's just the way she yells "HOUGEKI YOI", which she also did in Extra. They initially removed that line during this animation update in JP, but then added it back later because people wanted it.

Agartha's got a bunch of problems, but the biggest one is probably the gender-related issues in it. I'm a little worried about how they'll handle some stuff in the english version, but I haven't gotten very far through it yet. It's also got a handful of especially annoying battles, and the servants themselves just aren't very well-liked outside of Berserker.

• Options
    Together with Septem it is considered the absolutely worst chapters of FGO, with London being a distant third choice.

• Options
    Decided to do some pulls just because. One 10 and five tickets. Got more Kaleidoscope and Limited/Zero out of it so that's nice

Up to I think Chapter 4 in Agartha and it seems fine so far. The Worst Servant has shown up though and he's drawn hilariously ugly

• Options
    My favorite voice line thing is them adding back the option in for pre-name reveal noble phantasms entirely for Archer of Shinjuku to continue yelling subarashi

• Options
    Asthariel wrote: »
    Together with Septem it is considered the absolutely worst chapters of FGO, with London being a distant third choice.

To the point that IIRC they still haven't revealed the authors for the Epic of Remnant chapters, although I think people figured out from the F/GO Materials that it's probably Hazuki Minase? According to the Mats he's responsible for the "setting creation" of all the Agartha Servants, while Higashide's got all the Shinjuku characters. So it's probably him, yeah.

Dude's probably most famous for his work in scriptwriting for the extremely skeevy Fate/Kaleid Liner Prisma Illya anime, so it doesn't come as a big surprise that the skeevy fetish-heavy Agartha came from him. His previous work for F/GO was the Prisma Illya event, and if you remember that you'll remember that it was also pretty skeevy!

• Options
    edited June 2019
    Decided to do a ten roll because I had a stressful day

Jinako's smug NEET face showed up to taunt me

Twice

But then Wu showed up, so it's cool

Really would have preferred Berserker but hey, that's what the four star ticket is for

Butler For Life #1 on
  • Options
    You know, I think I understand now how some people get annoyed with how the game pushes Mash on you because ye gods it is like every other dialogue option.

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    Agartha Chapter 8
    Holy fuck, Wu getting Hercbombed

• Options
    I need this new Berserker in LB4

• Options
    SkeithSkeith Registered User regular

Twice

Really would have preferred Berserker but hey, that's what the four star ticket is for

Any guesses as to when we're getting that ticket? I still haven't pulled Nitocris.

aTBDrQE.jpg
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    Skeith wrote: »

Twice

Any guesses as to when we're getting that ticket? I still haven't pulled Nitocris.

We should get it presumably in September, during our next Downloads Campaign.

If I will manage to get at leat one copy of Saber Alter during next Merlin banner, I will propably use this ticket for another copy of her, considering that she is limited and difficult to obtain otherwise.

Asthariel on
  • Options
    Agartha ch9
    xrAM4Mel.png

Singularity, why are you so bad...

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    Agartha chapter 13:
    bdE2r3x.png

This is an unedited screenshot from the actual game

wtf

I know some of the art was a bit different but it was kind of ok until this

(also noooooo drake :( )

With notably rare exceptions I don't think it's as bad as it was made out to be... so far, anyways. There's no RGB ending choice, right?

• Options
    Agartha is bad because it's fetishistic and horny to an uncomfortable degree