As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Penny Arcade - Comic - Pokemon No

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited June 2019 in The Penny Arcade Hub

imagePenny Arcade - Comic - Pokemon No

Videogaming-related online strip by Mike Krahulik and Jerry Holkins. Includes news and commentary.

Read the full story here

Unknown User on

• Options
    darchosisdarchosis Registered User new member
    edited June 2019
    The real game activates when you go to a train station and scan the correct support column

darchosis on
  • Options
    bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    where are tycho's eyes?

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    DemobotDemobot Lemme buzz you in Registered User regular
    edited June 2019
    bowen wrote: »
    where are tycho's eyes?

They have been reduced to black vertical slits to avoid retinal damage.

Also how am I just now hearing about Minecraft Earth. That looks rad.

Demobot on
  • Options
    MarcinMNMarcinMN Registered User regular
    darchosis wrote: »
    The real game activates when you go to a train station and scan the correct support column

But only if you hold your phone in front of you, close your eyes, and run really fast toward the column.

"It's just as I've always said. We are being digested by an amoral universe."

-Tycho Brahe
  • Options
    H3KnucklesH3Knuckles But we decide which is right and which is an illusion.Registered User regular
    edited June 2019
    It adds a little to the punchline if you know that 'dumbledore' is an 18th century English word for bumble bee.

Edit: also, from the writeup...
    Harry Potter filled that “Star Wars” role for a lot of people, and who among us hasn’t whiled away the hours feasting on wrock filks, but that cadre - of which my teenaged consultants are a part - see themselves much better reflected in other media these days. That media often features gems who are also women, or women who are also scorpions.

Okay, so the first one is Steven Universe, but what is the second one? I'm trying to think of a kids series with scorpion people and coming up blank.

H3Knuckles on
    If you're curious about my icon; it's an update of the early Lego Castle theme's "Black Falcons" faction.
    camo_sig2-400.png
  • Options
    Lucid_SeraphLucid_Seraph TealDeer MarylandRegistered User regular
    H3Knuckles wrote: »
    It adds a little to the punchline if you know that 'dumbledore' is an 18th century English word for bumble bee.

Harry Potter filled that “Star Wars” role for a lot of people, and who among us hasn’t whiled away the hours feasting on wrock filks, but that cadre - of which my teenaged consultants are a part - see themselves much better reflected in other media these days. That media often features gems who are also women, or women who are also scorpions.

Okay, so the first one is Steven Universe, but what is the second one? I'm trying to think of a kids series with scorpion people and coming up blank.

It's She-Ra and the Princesses of Power. Specifically, this is a reference to Scorpia. https://she-raandtheprincessesofpower.fandom.com/wiki/Scorpia

See You Space Cowboy: a ttrpg about sad space bounty hunters
    https://podcast.tidalwavegames.com/
  • Options
    H3KnucklesH3Knuckles But we decide which is right and which is an illusion.Registered User regular
    edited June 2019
    H3Knuckles wrote: »

It's She-Ra and the Princesses of Power. Specifically, this is a reference to Scorpia. https://she-raandtheprincessesofpower.fandom.com/wiki/Scorpia

Ah thanks. That show looks neat, but I haven't really had a chance to check it out beyond watching the initial trailers.

H3Knuckles on
    If you're curious about my icon; it's an update of the early Lego Castle theme's "Black Falcons" faction.
    camo_sig2-400.png
  • Options
    QuidQuid Definitely not a banana Registered User regular
    It's excellent.

• Options
    TofystedethTofystedeth Registered User regular
    Scorpia is like, the best friend you could ask for.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    SorceSorce Not ThereRegistered User regular
    edited July 2019
    Scorpia is like, the best friend you could ask for.
    So you're saying that when you see her, she's like "GET OVER HERE~!" with a big hug?

Sorce on
    sig.gif