As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[FATE/GRAND ORDER] Success Rate Up is still a lie

• Options
    PolaritiePolaritie Sleepy Registered User regular
    Maddoc wrote: »
    Agartha is bad because it's fetishistic and horny to an uncomfortable degree

That's one reason, yes. It's enough reason on its own, but it manages to be bad even beyond that...

Steam: Polaritie
    3DS: 0473-8507-2652
    Switch: SW-5185-4991-5118
    PSN: AbEntropy
  • Options
    MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    I'm in the Nightless City right now and still haven't seen anything really objectionable. I mean Shinjuku with Berserker was worse than this. Still in Chapter 8 though so plenty of time for things to change.

• Options
    edited June 2019
    14-2 is dumb.

Basically everything with megalos is dumb. Multiple HP bar berserker with AoE. Fuck that.

Had to burn seals because of an AoE crit just deleting my whole front line 100-0.

Polaritie on
  • Options
    SpectrumSpectrum Archer of Inferno Chaldea Rec RoomRegistered User regular
    edited June 2019
    Agartha beaten, 100% Female maintained for max bond. Some fights came a little close (mostly 16-1/2 due to iffy ST Rider selections), but I had enough anti-male/anti-Divine/Jalter/Punch Saint to deal with everything else.

Singularity stayed garbo the entire way through, though.

Spectrum on
    XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    Be sure to log in today for the anniversary quartz.

• Options
    AshtonDragonAshtonDragon AKA The Nix Registered User regular
    edited June 2019
    I'm starting to build up a hefty stockpile.
    The only question is if I will be able to resist rolling for an NP upgrade for Summer Martha.

EDIT: I'm happy to have made it through the Megalos fights without having to use seals, although I did resort to using some male servants (specifically Waver and Gramps) for the last one. That wasn't quite as bad as I remembered, but it's still pretty nonsense.

AshtonDragon on
  • Options
    I have a big stockpile but I'm also on a 400SQ no-SSR streak so I'm like literally in despair and have no hope for the results of future pulls right now anyway.

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    ReynoldsReynolds Gone Fishin'Registered User regular
    I had that freak run of luck with summon tickets and now I'm basically set. I'll probably throw everything at the summer banner to try to max out Martha, then I guess anything left over goes towards Nobunaga. And then I don't know, probably just waste ten pulls on whatever shows up, until it gets close to another summer banner.

uyvfOQy.png
  • Options
    I'm at 400+ SQ, 30+ tickets... probably throw a 10 at rerun 2 and hope for more archer or Martha NP levels, the rest are for summer 1 this year and completing the Nero set.

...and maybe I'll get my luck from last year and end up with Alter too.

• Options
    edited June 2019
    enfo4j0t1scm.jpg

Guess I'll put that in a spoiler just in case. After grinding, I'm mostly set up. I think these CEs are my best options. Just need to grind some more skill gems. And then a few hundred million more QP. I have like 50 lore, I might as well use a few of them.

Reynolds on
    uyvfOQy.png
  • Options
    Agartha Chapter 13
    That is a horrific face

• Options
    TenekTenek Registered User regular
    I threw more SQ than I probably should have at the Drake banner and got Xuanzang and Atalante (AMA)

Also my first NP2 (d'Eon) although it's not too late to take the prism instead. That is an underwhelming NP.

Madican wrote: »
    Agartha Chapter 13
    That is a horrific face

I know, right?

• Options
    NeveronNeveron HellValleySkyTree SwedenRegistered User regular
    It's kind of crazy how bad NP1 d'Eon is. -10% ATK and DEF is nothing. -20% at NP2 is halfway decent, at least? If nothing else, -20% actually makes up for the attack you miss out on.

Still, though. 10% AOE charm chance? What the fuck? Post-rank-up it's 30%, which is still really bad.

Its not the worst NP (personally I'd give that to Angra Mainyu), but it's definitely down there.

• Options
    IronKnuckle's GhostIronKnuckle's Ghost Registered User regular
    Not sure the banana is still having a revenge.

• Options
    And that is Agartha completed. I don't really know why people seem to hate it, the story seemed alright to me. Couple bits here and there that raised an eyebrow but nothing that I thought was deserving of the level of vitriol I've seen.

• Options
    Be aware that the translators toned down various parts about Agartha vs the original JP. (And it still sucks if you even give any vague thought as to what is being said and what is going on)

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    The only good thing to come out of Agartha.

qX50Vx4h.png

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    Why didn't anyone tell me Kairi Sane was in this Singularity?

uyvfOQy.png
  • Options
    Paul Bunyan event coming on July 3rd.

Ironically they announce an American event on Canada Day, but also kind of appropriate considering the person Paul Bunyan was based on may have been a French-Canadian logger

• Options
    vagrant_windsvagrant_winds Overworked Mysterious Eldritch Horror Hunter XX Registered User regular
    I'm not done with Agartha yet, but the only thing offensive to me so far has been how utterly pointless Fergus is and how he says the dumbest fucking things every time he opens his mouth.

The Singularity is more boring than anything else.

// Steam: VWinds // PSN: vagrant_winds //
    // Switch: SW-5306-0651-6424 //
  • Options
    Butler For Life #1Butler For Life #1 Twinning is WinningRegistered User regular
    Yeah, the general consensus (and also my personal take) seems to be that it's not actually offensive as much as it is mediocre

I thought Caster was pretty interesting, though

• Options
    Yeah, the general consensus (and also my personal take) seems to be that it's not actually offensive as much as it is mediocre

I thought Caster was pretty interesting, though

I want Megalos as a skin

• Options
    Let's start the GSSR summon speculation! Who's the worst possible pull? Who's the best? Will I get Raikou? (No.)

• Options
    Objectively the best pull would be Merlin, but for me I'm hoping for Shuten or Hijikata.

Objectively the worst would be... Schez, maybe? I'm really hoping I get her, though.

• Options
    Anyone new would be fine. I'm gonna be curtailing the amount of time I spend playing this game and adopting my Granblue rolling zen

• Options
    I mean of course you'd say that, you're The Big Caster Fan.
    Kinda assumed the most recent Servants would be exempted though? I feel like GSSR summons in the past have always been everyone except whoever the most recent folks were.

• Options
    It exempts any servants that were released alongside it (no Da Vinci last year, for instance), but anyone released before the event is fair game.

• Options
    I expect to get Schez or like a NP2 Waver or some shit.

I'm hoping for Melt or Kiara or one of the ST Casters.

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    vagrant_windsvagrant_winds Overworked Mysterious Eldritch Horror Hunter XX Registered User regular
    If I remember correctly, I have pulled Drake on every Paid Gacha except for my Knights pull where it was impossible for her to spook me again.

Would love to see Kiara or Amasuka. Expect Drake to spook me yet again.

• Options
    MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    Isn't this one the limited only?

• Options
    Maddoc wrote: »
    Isn't this one the limited only?

Nope. Limited are in it, mixed with all the non-limiteds.

You're thinking of the last Japanese Lucky Bag.

• Options
    AstharielAsthariel The Book Eater Registered User regular
    edited July 2019
    I think there are 20 SSR's I would like to get, 19 I would at least be happy to have, and 12 I wouldn't want to have, so let's just hope that I won't be disappointed.

In JP, GUDAGUDA 4 got announced, with 3 new servants. The biggest star is
    5* Avenger Maou Nobu.
    https://youtu.be/pwndp35GJ_I

Asthariel on
  • Options
    what, who cares about that

They finally did it

The welfare is

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    Into the Nobuverse sums up this Guda event

• Options
    MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    New Servant Spoiler
    William Tell's NP is hilariously dick-ish

It ignores Evade... and then does a ton of bonus damage to the target if they have Evade

• Options
    Well, good news.

7xvrs00wt91r.jpg

Followed immediately by bad news.

f96g0orn0epr.png

uyvfOQy.png
  • Options
    SkeithSkeith Registered User regular
    I'll be happy if I don't pull a duplicate for Jeanne or Waver, or Schez. I'm assuming the GSSR thing is a paid pull again?

aTBDrQE.jpg
  • Options
    NeveronNeveron HellValleySkyTree SwedenRegistered User regular
    Test, guaranteed is always paid. They've got to make money from those dolphins somehow.

• Options
    Well I guess I'm not beating that final challenge quest any time soon. That final HP bar is a bit excessive.

uyvfOQy.png
  • Options
    AshtonDragonAshtonDragon AKA The Nix Registered User regular
    Regarding new JP event. Don't really think spoilers are necessary but I'm going to play it safe.
    Didn't have much to roll, but I got an avenger Nobu regardless! Also got an NP upgrade for summer Nobu, bringing her up to NP3. I might have to grail OG Nobu just out of principle now, given that she's probably my favorite servant.

I might have to really keep an eye out for chances to pick up Okitan, since she continues to be the only GUDAGUDA servant that I don't have.