As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[FATE/GRAND ORDER] Success Rate Up is still a lie

• Options
    PolaritiePolaritie Sleepy Registered User regular
    Ah, the Bunyan event is silly and fun.

Steam: Polaritie
    3DS: 0473-8507-2652
    Switch: SW-5185-4991-5118
    PSN: AbEntropy
  • Options
    ReynoldsReynolds Gone Fishin'Registered User regular
    xu3r2ytbjki4.png

uyvfOQy.png
  • Options
    vagrant_windsvagrant_winds Overworked Mysterious Eldritch Horror Hunter XX Registered User regular
    I finally got off my ass and completed Agartha.

Man, this... this was an easy singularity compared to the last one. I didn't have to think for the harder fights like I had to with Shinjuku. There weren't really any hard fights this time.

// Steam: VWinds // PSN: vagrant_winds //
    // Switch: SW-5306-0651-6424 //
  • Options
    Shenl742Shenl742 Registered User regular
    edited July 2019
    Polaritie wrote: »
    Ah, the Bunyan event is silly and fun.

"How can gears and Proofs of something even make my skills better? It makes no sense! "

Shenl742 on
    FC: 1907-8030-1478
  • Options
    MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    I'm having fun smashing the 4th Wall to pieces

• Options
    Ahaha, they went full on Monty Python.

• Options
    Well, it took me 44 turns, but I finished the final challenge quest.

uyvfOQy.png
  • Options
    vagrant_windsvagrant_winds Overworked Mysterious Eldritch Horror Hunter XX Registered User regular
    edited July 2019
    30 Free Sqint Quartz!
    110 Free Saint Quartz Wooooooo.

120 Free Saint Quartz Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

vagrant_winds on
  • Options
    That was a pretty good panel. GSSR coming probably reset along with Holmes banner, Summer events, lots of QoL stuff, event rewards, the whole nine yards.

• Options
    edited July 2019
    Everyone ready for the GSSR?

HKwJghb.png

My sad history of them:
    1st: 2nd Waver, then as I'm about to rage Drake on the 10th pull.
    2rd: Choose Knights for Karna/LArtoria chance. Get 2nd Arjuna.
    3th: Chose Rider, hoping for NP2 Ozy or first copy of Quetz. Get my 4th copy of Drake.

I am ready for Drake to brave the 1/51 odds and come to me again. I wouldn't even be surprised anymore.

Edit: Derped. Thought we had 4 previously, we only had 3.

vagrant_winds on
  • Options
    Let's see if I remember this correctly

1st: Okita
    2nd: I forget who I got, but it must have been a dupe because sorting by time acq brings up nothing in the range
    3rd: Picked Cavalry and got NP2 Drake
    4th: Picked Assassin/Ruler and got Jeanne d'Arc

• Options
    "Failed to connect"

IT BEGINS

• Options
    StiltsStilts Registered User regular
    I got Sanzang

She wasn't one of my targets, but hey, that ain't bad. Nice to have a more attack-focused Caster.

IKknkhU.gif
  • Options
    Stilts wrote: »
    I got Sanzang

She wasn't one of my targets, but hey, that ain't bad. Nice to have a more attack-focused Caster.

She has a very useful niche for sure. Assassins are annoying because your options are basically berserkers or neutral damage.

• Options
    Kevin CristKevin Crist I make the devil hit his knees and say the 'our father'Registered User regular
    I got ozzy.

Perfectly fine.

acpRlGW.jpg
    Steam: YOU FACE JARAXXUS| Twitch.tv: CainLoveless
  • Options
    Butler For Life #1Butler For Life #1 Twinning is WinningRegistered User regular
    Rolled, got loading screen

Saw the new 3* CE, realized he loading screen was probably for that. And sure enough, goddamn Vlad pops out; my second least wanted option. A dupe Wu was not much consolation.

Tilted and blew the summer fund to smithereens. 30 tickets and 420 quartz brought in 2 Emiya Assassins, a Stheno, a Nursery; and somehow 0 of the event 5* CE.

Despair settled in. But then I remembered I had switched from tickets to quartz as I tilted, to get it over with faster.

So I went back to tickets, to destroy my last remaining dreams. Beowulf came out. Finally the damn 5* CE came out.

And then like a bolt from the blue, Holmes came... fuck the pun, I'm tired.

Anyway, summer is toast for me again, but I did get Sherlock. I can probably wave goodbye to Summer Nobu, but whatever.

WE DETECTIVES NOW.

• Options
    Vlad.

No, not just Vlad, but something I never wanted to see in my inventory. A dark reminder of my prior whaling history.

Vlad NP6 and Unregistered Spirit Origin #1

• Options
    AtomicTofuAtomicTofu She's a straight-up supervillain, yo Registered User regular
    Got NP2 Jeanne from the GSSR :\

• Options
    Spent tickets and got nothing. Oh well.

uyvfOQy.png
  • Options
    @AtomicTofu I got you beat.

1OlM8gR.jpg

NP3 Jeanne.

I don't think there was a worse possible roll for me.

• Options
    AstharielAsthariel The Book Eater Registered User regular
    I've got Raikou, which falls into category "it's nice to have, but I would propably not roll for her specifically".

Could be better, could be much worse, so in the end im satisfied.

• Options
    Asthariel wrote: »
    I've got Raikou, which falls into category "it's nice to have, but I would propably not roll for her specifically".

So, you got one of the single best farmers in the entire game who's so busted good at what they do that DW is still afraid to make another AoE 5* Berserker?

You lucked out.

• Options

So, you got one of the single best farmers in the entire game who's so busted good at what they do that DW is still afraid to make another AoE 5* Berserker?

You lucked out.

Well, not so afraid anymore in JP...

• Options
    Madican wrote: »

You lucked out.

What, 3 years later?

• Options
    Madican wrote: »

You lucked out.

What, 3 years later?

To be fair, considering what that one is also able to do I think their fear is somewhat justified

I never even take a Caster to go kill Assassins anymore. I just load up the Berserkers, Raikou included.

• Options
    edited July 2019
    Tickets: Rare Prisim, 4* CE x3 (all near the end). No 5* CE though.

10 Roll:
    EJJzyX0.jpg

DESPAIR HAS LEFT THE BUILDING!

vagrant_winds on
  • Options
    IronKnuckle's GhostIronKnuckle's Ghost Registered User regular
    Raikou status: nah
    Cu Alter status: yah

• Options
    MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    Did two ten draws for poopsies, got Sherlock

• Options
    ph blakeph blake Registered User regular
    edited July 2019
    I got Summer Seiba, who I didn't even realize was in the GSSR pool.

I am perfectly fine with this

Edit: No luck with Sherlock in 3 ten rolls, but I did pull banana oni, Caster Gil, and NP11 Actually Satan

ph blake on
    7h8wnycre6vs.png
  • Options
    My first 10 draw also got me Tama Cat who I somehow didn't have yet

• Options
    Gonna get the last copy of Bunyan on my birthday, so I think she deserves some grails.

Maybe not 100, might stop at 90...we'll see how I feel.

uyvfOQy.png
  • Options
    Butler For Life #1Butler For Life #1 Twinning is WinningRegistered User regular
    Fill the trails with bean soup first, she'll appreciate it

Also, happy birthday!

• Options
    StiltsStilts Registered User regular
    If I can resist Raikou's banner in order to save for the summer, I can definitely resist this one.

Sorry, Holmes.

IKknkhU.gif
  • Options
    Holmes is so damn cool though.

And he has a great 'hard content' kit.

• Options
    SkeithSkeith Registered User regular
    GSSR got me Amakusa, who I'd kind of forgotten about. That buff removal effect on his NP is welcome though.

not edit- and 2 tickets got me the Chaldea Anniversary CE and Holmes. Change my luck from rank ? to rank EX.

aTBDrQE.jpg
  • Options
    Amakusa is near the top of my most wanted list

Not gonna be able to hit the GSSR until payday though

• Options
    SpectrumSpectrum Archer of Inferno Chaldea Rec RoomRegistered User regular
    edited July 2019
    GSSR:
    PAhRS1Bh.png

4* CE, Tamalancer NP2

:D:D:D My first SSR ST NP2+ FINALLY and on my second favorite Servant to boot.

And now, trying in vain for Holmes because god he was just so cool and I've been waiting for this

60 Tickets to spend...
    Ticket 8:
    Xh1UwA5h.png

......nani?

Okay. Um. Stopping here. First SSR Ruler, getto?

Wow.

Spectrum on
    XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    NeveronNeveron HellValleySkyTree SwedenRegistered User regular
    Thanksgiving: Okita+Vlad
    Anniversary: Karna
    Thanksgiving: Jeanne
    Today: NP2 Tamamo

+500hp healing, whoo. The 200% max charge is going to be very welcome, though, especially given the number of charge drains among Assassins.

Tossed my tickets at Holmes because sure why not, got some new 3* CEs and nothing else of note. Sure, why not.

• Options
    AshtonDragonAshtonDragon AKA The Nix Registered User regular
    Bad Civilization banner got me Kiara. Certainly interesting, so I'm happy about that. Probably not going to use her as much as Lip, but still.

Holding out on rolling for Holmes, as much as I really really like him. I'll just rely on Martha for my ruling needs.

• Options
    AstharielAsthariel The Book Eater Registered User regular
    edited July 2019
    So far I spent 130 $ on two GSSR banners, so I guess this makes me a tuna? Let's hope I will never be tempted to become whale.

I didn't roll seriously on anything since GUDAGUDA banner, and Im not gonna until Merlin returns at the beginning of September (hopefully). Right now I have 64 tickets and 612 SQ (712 SQ when I add 80 that we will get tommorow + 20 I will get in a 5 days for Login Streak), and if my calculations are correct, I should have at least 110 tickets and 840 SQ when 10M Downloads Campaign arrives. I hope this warchest will be enough to get both Merlin amd Musashi when Shimosa begins...

Depending on how lucky I will get (read: how soon I will get my targets, If I get them at all) I may also consider rolling for Gramps when he returns. Otherwise, I will continue saving until Jeanne Alter banner in January 2020.

After 6 months (and 2 weeks) of playing, my only SSR's so far ale Lartoria, Raikou and Sanzang, and two of them are from GSSR. Let;s hope that in a second half of the year I will get some new faces for my Chaldea.

Asthariel on