As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[FATE/GRAND ORDER] Success Rate Up is still a lie

• Options
    vagrant_windsvagrant_winds Overworked Mysterious Eldritch Horror Hunter XX Registered User regular
    Well, at least on of you got Kiara and one of you got Amakusa. Those were the two I wanted most from this (with runners up to Dantes and LArtoria). :(

Also grats to the Squirtoria and Tamalancer people.

// Steam: VWinds // PSN: vagrant_winds //
    // Switch: SW-5306-0651-6424 //
  • Options
    AspectVoidAspectVoid Registered User regular
    My GSSR got me NP4 Jeanne d'Arc. She's the one who spooks my pulls. But I am hoping have the Guaranteed be spooked means I'll have good luck during the Summer 2019 event.

PSN|AspectVoid
  • Options
    vagrant_windsvagrant_winds Overworked Mysterious Eldritch Horror Hunter XX Registered User regular
    edited July 2019
    AspectVoid wrote: »
    My GSSR got me NP4 Jeanne d'Arc. She's the one who spooks my pulls. But I am hoping have the Guaranteed be spooked means I'll have good luck during the Summer 2019 event.

Three of us in the Despair Jeanne d'Arc NP2-4 GSSR Club.

I didn't expect someone to have it worse than me....

vagrant_winds on
  • Options
    NeveronNeveron HellValleySkyTree SwedenRegistered User regular
    Asthariel wrote: »
    So far I spent 130 $ on two GSSR banners, so I guess this makes me a tuna? Let's hope I will never be tempted to become whale.

I didn't roll seriously on anything since GUDAGUDA banner, and Im not gonna until Merlin returns at the beginning of September (hopefully). Right now I have 64 tickets and 612 SQ (712 SQ when I add 80 that we will get tommorow + 20 I will get in a 5 days for Login Streak), and if my calculations are correct, I should have at least 110 tickets and 840 SQ when 10M Downloads Campaign arrives. I hope this warchest will be enough to get both Merlin amd Musashi when Shimosa begins...

Depending on how lucky I will get (read: how soon I will get my targets, If I get them at all) I may also consider rolling for Gramps when he returns. Otherwise, I will continue saving until Jeanne Alter banner in January 2020.

After 6 months (and 2 weeks) of playing, my only SSR's so far ale Lartoria, Raikou and Sanzang, and two of them are from GSSR. Let;s hope that in a second half of the year I will get some new faces for my Chaldea.

To be fair, those are definitly up there as far as useful SSRs go. Sanzang's one of, what, two good ST Casters? Raikou's obviously a farming nightmare, and Lartoria's got some NP loop shenanigans going on IIRC.

• Options
    MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    YO

puEiM65.jpg

YO

QWI9N8M.jpg?1

YOOOOOOO

HlVIBZ6.jpg?1

• Options
    StiltsStilts Registered User regular
    I swear to God, Madican

When Summer comes, please send some of your good energy toward me

IKknkhU.gif
  • Options
    MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    The best single target caster is
    Just bring a Berserker

• Options
    edited July 2019
    Maddoc wrote: »
    The best single target caster is
    Just bring a Berserker

Where's the disagree button?

Berserkers are what people resort to when they don't have one. But Sanzang is a fantastic servant. And Illya and Da'Vinci are both good.
    Edit: Forgot Da'Vinci is AoE.

vagrant_winds on
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    That .9 base damage modifier is honestly kind of too big of a nerf for Casters and Assassins and hinders their effectiveness a lot for single target content

It leads to Sanzang being in the same range as NP1 4* single target Berserkers, or hell, even Scathach, vs Assassins

EDIT: Da Vinci is good for reasons largely related to her skill set though, I used her to clear the Hassan challenge quest without any real issues thanks to her staying power and debuff immunity

Maddoc on
  • Options
    So who are y'all picking for your Formal Craft Essence?

I'm probably going to pick Mordred, because this

QC8Jfwul.jpg

is perfection.

• Options
    Stilts wrote: »
    I swear to God, Madican

When Summer comes, please send some of your good energy toward me

You can always take comfort in the fact that, much like my NP2 Merlin, NP level doesn't really matter that much to Sherlock

• Options
    ReynoldsReynolds Gone Fishin'Registered User regular
    I need to grind so much this week. Need to get QP to finish Waver's skills, then stockpile as much as I can. Bunyan is almost 80 already...I'll probably spend two more grails to get her to 90, which means more hand farming, too. Then gems for her and Shuten Doji. Lancelot is almost bond 10, so I'll get a chance to test out Bunyan fairly soon. Then maybe Chacha will replace Cat since she's at bond 8 or 9 already, too.

I guess after that I should start working on awakening all the random 1-3 stars that have power up quests, or maybe grinding bond 1-5 on a ton of things.

uyvfOQy.png
  • Options
    I already grabbed Asterios for my CE because I'm dedicated to my fluffy boy.

Incidentally, did you notice that they're themed by the singularity? E.g. Okeanos is beachwear, Babylonia is kimonos and Shinjuku is gangsters.

• Options
    I was very tempted to grab Drunk!Taiga.

I ended up picking d'Eon because of how cute her's was.

• Options
    Butler For Life #1Butler For Life #1 Twinning is WinningRegistered User regular
    I picked Nightengale because she's my favorite

Medb, Nitocris, and d'Eon were all tempting though.

• Options
    AshtonDragonAshtonDragon AKA The Nix Registered User regular
    I picked Taiga last time around on JP, but went with Marie this time. It just felt right.

• Options
    SpectrumSpectrum Archer of Inferno Chaldea Rec RoomRegistered User regular
    Why is farming Gold Skill Gems such a pain in the ass?

2 full bars of 1/2 AP for 3 gems is bleh.

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    I picked Mordred after all, but that Cu Alter mobster was some very strong energy

• Options
    Spectrum wrote: »

Honestly, the only good way to farm gold gems is during the twice a year lotto events

It's incredibly obnoxious

• Options
    IronKnuckle's GhostIronKnuckle's Ghost Registered User regular
    Ok so F/GO you're just gonna give me a buncha quartz huh? Is that what we're doing now?

• Options
    Spectrum wrote: »

Honestly, the only good way to farm gold gems is during the twice a year lotto events

It's incredibly obnoxious

I went absolutely ham on the Christmas lottery and have only just begun to dip below 100 in certain gem classes. Just because of how they work now I reserve most of my apples for those lotteries, because they are far and away the best method of getting resources.

Same reason why I don't farm hearts, I just buy them from shops

• Options
    StiltsStilts Registered User regular
    Ok so F/GO you're just gonna give me a buncha quartz huh? Is that what we're doing now?

Don't fall for it

It's just a bribe

IKknkhU.gif
  • Options
    Yeah, but she's an ungrateful lout who doesn't even level her servants. Don't listen to her.

• Options
    Be thankful we didn't have to face her directly though. I'm not sure we could defeat a gag manga character

• Options
    PolaritiePolaritie Sleepy Registered User regular
    Madican wrote: »
    Be thankful we didn't have to face her directly though. I'm not sure we could defeat a gag manga character

Elizabeth's holiday forms probably could.

Steam: Polaritie
    3DS: 0473-8507-2652
    Switch: SW-5185-4991-5118
    PSN: AbEntropy
  • Options
    Madican wrote: »
    So who are y'all picking for your Formal Craft Essence?
    Reynolds wrote: »
    Atalanta is a good catgirl with pigtails.

uyvfOQy.png
  • Options
    Summer rerun stating in the middle of our rank up quests and half-AP daily farming quests.

Ugh. Fuck off with that bullshit.

• Options
    This isn't exactly news, but as someone who has finally been able to combine the two, I have to say it.

Bunyan with a kaleidoscope is so good.

• Options
    Summer rerun stating in the middle of our rank up quests and half-AP daily farming quests.

Seriously.
    I guess it means summer 2 sooner, but it's annoying.

• Options

Seriously.
    I guess it means summer 2 sooner, but it's annoying.

It's worse for me. It's also anniversary time with a boatload of additional quests and stuff in the other gacha game I'm playing as well.

• Options
    Is it just me or is the new currency bonus system in the event even more cockeyed than last time?

Archer boss in the Cave for iron, bonus classes are... Riders and Moon Cancer

Food and Water have five classes combined, including Berserkers, Archers, and Casters, when those are the easy currencies because they drop from everything.

And in part 2 I hope you don't want oil because it's Archer enemies and the bonus classes are Saber, Assassin, and Alter Ego.

• Options
    HAIL TO THE QUEEN!

O5ymsv7.jpg

LONG LIVE BRITANNIA!

WJJxUZC.jpg

DOWN WITH ROME!

83nRlBe.jpg

Avenger Boudica, when?

• Options
    Avenger Boudica vs Rider Nero

• Options
    Maddoc wrote: »
    Avenger Boudica vs Rider Nero

Not gonna lie, this would be a great candidate for the final Nerofest. (Although replace "Rider Nero" with "Beast VI/L, the Whore of Babylon".)

• Options
    Okay I've got my Supports and teams set up for this rerun. Part 1 shouldn't be too bad with the class/currency pairings. Part 2 on the other hand, that's gonna be interesting.

• Options
    I definitely remember this rerun generally being a lot easier to clean up than it was the first time around. I'm not too worried about it.
    Just gotta make time to also do the new rank up quests.

• Options
    58TZCXb.jpg

Better late than never. I'd link the CE too like normal, but everyone already knows it.

Now to continue not using him and using Nero or Jeanne instead when I want a final-slot tank.

• Options
    For this event Waver gets to wear his suit to the beach while Buny, AssScat, and Boardred enjoy the sun.

Martha would come along but she's enjoying the VIP lounge.

...I just want the second banner and the new event to be here already.

uyvfOQy.png
  • Options
    FOR THE LOVE OF GOD AND ALL THAT IS HOLY DO NOT SAY ASS SCAT

• Options
    AssHach? SumScat? ScatKini? SwimScat?

uyvfOQy.png