As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

the PC game thread where we are still accountably talking about Baldur's Gate

19495969798100»

• Options
    PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    cB557 wrote: »
    Pretty sure the GnT clan even has this one weapon blueprint in its dojo that you could only unlock by your clan placing above a particular percentile of performance in an event.

ignis wraith?

they don't but you can ask in chat and somebody will have a bp for it

it's also one of the best weapons in the game

• Options
    PolaritiePolaritie Sleepy Registered User regular
    cB557 wrote: »
    Pretty sure the GnT clan even has this one weapon blueprint in its dojo that you could only unlock by your clan placing above a particular percentile of performance in an event.

Nope, sadly. No Ignis Wraith BP.

Steam: Polaritie
    3DS: 0473-8507-2652
    Switch: SW-5185-4991-5118
    PSN: AbEntropy
  • Options
    cB557cB557 voOOP Registered User regular
    Ah, guess that was just us in the Xbone clan :rotate:

• Options
    TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
    I was in the g&t clan I think but since I go through spells where I don't play for a while I got deleted from membership

• Options
    MrGrimoireMrGrimoire Pixflare Registered User regular
    There's a bit of churn in it, I don't know if they've downgraded the hall again. You'll be accepted back in if you ask, though.

I've not played for a few months now myself, I tend to play a ton over a relatively short period of time, then drop it again for a few months when I run out of things I want to do.

• Options
    MrGrimoire wrote: »
    There's a bit of churn in it, I don't know if they've downgraded the hall again. You'll be accepted back in if you ask, though.

I've not played for a few months now myself, I tend to play a ton over a relatively short period of time, then drop it again for a few months when I run out of things I want to do.

that's how I do it

and the great thing is that everything you have is still relevant

theres not really a late game powercreep like other games

• Options
    DisruptedCapitalistDisruptedCapitalist I swear! Registered User regular
    Ooh, big sale on Steam for Deserts of Kharak plus the Homeworld Remaster.

I've got no willpower.

"Simple, real stupidity beats artificial intelligence every time." -Mustrum Ridcully in Terry Pratchett's Hogfather p. 142 (HarperPrism 1996)
  • Options
    PolaritiePolaritie Sleepy Registered User regular
    PiptheFair wrote: »
    MrGrimoire wrote: »

that's how I do it

and the great thing is that everything you have is still relevant

theres not really a late game powercreep like other games

They like adding gimmicks and novelty more than powercreep.

Steam: Polaritie
    3DS: 0473-8507-2652
    Switch: SW-5185-4991-5118
    PSN: AbEntropy
  • Options
    BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    there is a LITTLE bit of power creep with new content on average, but mostly it plateaus remarkably well.

BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    How many Warframe slots do you get, anyway? I noticed that a lot of the ones you can just straight-up buy come with a free slot, but how many for ones I would craft?

• Options
    BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    edited July 2019
    you start with... 2? 3? not very many. You can buy more for platinum (real money currency), that's one of the better places to spend platinum, along with weapon slots. And color palettes.

BahamutZERO on
    BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    MrGrimoireMrGrimoire Pixflare Registered User regular
    Yeah, the ones you buy come with slots. Warframe slots is honestly one of those things you'll have to use money on, at least if you want to collect them all.

• Options
    Moriveth wrote: »
    How many Warframe slots do you get, anyway? I noticed that a lot of the ones you can just straight-up buy come with a free slot, but how many for ones I would craft?

do not ever buy a frame

you're better off buying plat and getting the parts for a prime version from players for much cheaper

• Options
    there is a LITTLE bit of power creep with new content on average, but mostly it plateaus remarkably well.

not really, the best weapons are still the best weapons for years tbqh

and the good mods are still the good mods

they might add some stuff that is roughly equivocal, but everything that was the best is still pretty much the best

• Options
    Crippl3Crippl3 oh noRegistered User regular
    Counterpoint: buy Nidus, Harrow and/or Mesa because actually getting their parts blows 5000%

• Options
    AistanAistan Tiny Bat Registered User regular
    I used the Hek my entire playtime once I got it. That's a good shotgun it is.

• Options
    TofystedethTofystedeth Registered User regular
    Aistan wrote: »

So far the most compelling reason I've come across to use anything other than my vectis is mastery rank fodder.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Aistan wrote: »

So far the most compelling reason I've come across to use anything other than my vectis is mastery rank fodder.

vectisP falls off when they start throwing hordes at you

it's one of the best snipers, but its use late game is niche

Hek(and later the vaykor hek) can can carry you most of the game

• Options
    WiseManTobesWiseManTobes Registered User regular
    Suggested thread title "New steam thread because the last one went to Hek"

Steam! Battlenet:Wisemantobes#1508
  • Options
    Suggested thread title "New steam thread because the last one went to Hek"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HH0qFcFJy3U

• Options