As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

PC Games - Blasphemous, Greedfall, Unrailed EA & PesterQuest out today!

BroloBrolo BroseidonLord of the BroceanRegistered User regular
edited September 2019 in Social Entropy++
Brolo on

• cursedkingcursedking Registered User regular
    i'm excited for Control, I hope it's actually goooodddd

Types: Boom + Robo | Food: Sweet | Habitat: Plains
  • StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    The king reclaims his crown

• PeewiPeewi Registered User regular
    I was waiting to see if someone else was gonna post a thread, even thinking specifically that Brolo might, and I guess I ended up posting at the same time.

I saw a while ago that Warframe was doing some kind of radio play thing. Is that still available or was it a time limited event?

• BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular
    edited July 2019
    cursedking wrote: »

yeah I could use a high production value game with remedy's brand of crazy in it

Brolo on
  • DarmakDarmak RAGE vympyvvhyc vyctyvyRegistered User regular
    edited July 2019
    Peewi wrote: »
    I was waiting to see if someone else was gonna post a thread, even thinking specifically that Brolo might, and I guess I ended up posting at the same time.

I saw a while ago that Warframe was doing some kind of radio play thing. Is that still available or was it a time limited event?

It's what they replaced alerts with, and will be in the game going forward. They're on season 2 now, and it's a story about a boy that can control infested or something? I don't know, but season 1's story was neat so I'm excited to see where this goes.

Also! I have a 1-man clan (I Love Snowdogs) that's a member of the PA alliance, of which the G&T clan is also a member of, and yesterday my clan emblem got accepted! I made it quickly in GIMP, and it's fucking awful and will fit my clan perfectly. It'll be added whenever they update the game next, and I cannot wait.
    Those are my actual dogs and cats
    CJ6eWaj.jpg

Darmak on
    JtgVX0H.png
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_BUCW9rhNA&feature=youtu.be

Disintegration is an upcoming sci-fi, first-person shooter from V1 Interactive and Private Division. Tune in at Gamescom 2019 for the full reveal.

this looks... potentially interesting? gamescom looks like it's gonna have a lot of stuff happening

Darmak wrote: »

It's what they replaced alerts with, and will be in the game going forward. They're on season 2 now, and it's a story about a boy that can control infested or something? I don't know, but season 1's story was neat so I'm excited to see where this goes.

Also! I have a 1-man clan (I Love Snowdogs) that's a member of the PA alliance, of which the G&T clan is also a member of, and yesterday my clan emblem got accepted! I made it quickly in GIMP, and it's fucking awful and will fit my clan perfectly. It'll be added whenever they update the game next, and I cannot wait.
    Those are my actual dogs and cats
    CJ6eWaj.jpg

They removed alerts?!

Is season 1 still available, though?

Updating Warframe sucks and I wish it just updated through Steam.

• Crippl3Crippl3 oh noRegistered User regular
    They removed alerts?!

Yup, Nightwave is the replacement, a sort of Battle Pass-like system with daily and weekly challenges and rewards.
    Is season 1 still available, though?

Nope! :(

Oh absolutely yeah, the weirder part is that it does the same self-updater launcher thing on console too.

• Mr. GMr. G Registered User regular
    y'all realize there's a new Wolfenstein game out next week?

6F32U1X.png
    Crippl3 wrote: »

Oh absolutely yeah, the weirder part is that it does the same self-updater launcher thing on console too.

Huh. I had assumed the consoles didn't allow that sort of thing.

Mr. G wrote: »

too many games

• ShortyShorty touching the meat Intergalactic Cool CourtRegistered User regular
    your mistake was putting effort into the op

• I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    tis a common error

liEt3nH.png

life is like a hurricane

here in

DARKSBURG

• I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    Dark SBURG was my favourite homestuck spinoff

liEt3nH.png
  • MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    Brolo wrote: »

life is like a hurricane

here in

DARKSBURG

bela lugosi's deaaaad

• Crippl3Crippl3 oh noRegistered User regular

fuck I thought it was next month

• TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
    hrm

in warframe I built Gorgon finally, seems good actually, the fire rate is bananas.

I wonder if I put vital sense and pressure point on it how it would do...

• Medium DaveMedium Dave Registered User regular

Absolutely! It's one of like...2 games I've been interested in July. July was so dead for me I started playing FF XIV again oh god!!!!

• Undead ScottsmanUndead Scottsman Registered User regular
    So the Epic store started by giving out a free game every other week; then it started doing it every week and now next week they're giving out two games for free (Moonlighter and This War of Mine)

So that's nice at least. Curious how long the free game train will keep running.

• TaminTamin Registered User regular
    subnautica

I have killed a reaper leviathan. Revenge for the many lost Seamoths, at last.

I'm not much for hunting trophies, but I'd gladly make an exception in this case.

• godmodegodmode Southeast JapanRegistered User regular
    edited July 2019
    I don't know what Hunt: Showdown is but I see a guy in a Confederate hat and I lose interest

Unless you're Hunting down Confederates, in which case Maybe

Or maybe it's a Union hat? I don't know, the Civil War was so long ago.

Anyway, we just got Red Dead 2 and I didn't finish that one either.

godmode on
  • VeldrinVeldrin Sham bam bamina Registered User regular
    Brolo wrote: »
    cursedking wrote: »

yeah I could use a high production value game with remedy's brand of crazy in it

Patrick spoke about his experience with it a few Waypoint episodes back, and it sounds like it’s pretty cool overall, but kind of more of a B-grade Remedy game when you start looking at it closely.

I’m still excited though.

• DarmakDarmak RAGE vympyvvhyc vyctyvyRegistered User regular
    Cross-posting from the G&T Warframe thread:
    Just realized that they patched the game today, and my emblem is in! I can now show off my puppers and kittums all day, erryday!

505C46A741D196F4A3A772D776A566929B97A2ED

JtgVX0H.png
  • ChicoBlueChicoBlue Registered User regular
    I popped back into Warframe a little while ago and they had altered just enough things about the melee and powers systems to confuse me and make me think I needed a few more buttons on my mouse in order to avoid contorting my hands in weird ways on my keyboard.

And then I popped back out.

• Medium DaveMedium Dave Registered User regular
    So the Epic store started by giving out a free game every other week; then it started doing it every week and now next week they're giving out two games for free (Moonlighter and This War of Mine)

So that's nice at least. Curious how long the free game train will keep running.

I believe they said at least through the year.

• TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
    ahaha!

I finally got the last oberon part I needed from a random eximus on mercury when I was leveling up my gorgon.

Now I just need to buy the full BP from the market when I grind my credits back up.

• GustavGustav Friend of Goats Somewhere in the OzarksRegistered User regular
    Real late to the party here. But I just started Oxenfree. And it's letting my inner shitty teen run free. And I love it so far.

aGPmIBD.jpg
  • HiT BiTHiT BiT 🍒 Fresh, straight from Pac-man's Registered User regular
    So the Epic store started by giving out a free game every other week; then it started doing it every week and now next week they're giving out two games for free (Moonlighter and This War of Mine
    They said they are doing this double giveaway because This War of Mine is ESRB M17+/ Pegi 18 rated.

• HiT BiTHiT BiT 🍒 Fresh, straight from Pac-man's Registered User regular
    PC is now Ubisoft's most lucrative platform:
    PC - 34% of total net bookings, 106.82 million Euros ($121.34 million)
    PS4 - 31% of total net bookings, 97.40 million Euros ($110.64 million)
    Xbox One - 18% of total net bookings, 56.55 million Euros ($64.24 million)
    Nintendo Switch - 5% of total net bookings, 15.71 million Euros ($17.84 million)

Out today!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAQawABdeMY

Prepare your decks and go on a pilgrimage through the wasteland! Nowhere Prophet is a unique single-player card game. Travel across randomly generated maps and lead your followers in deep tactical combat. Discover new cards and build your deck as you explore this strange, broken world.

http://www.noprophet.com/

2019 Jul 19 - Nowhere Prophet ( deckbuilder, rogue-like, strategy )

Steam

• HobnailHobnail Registered User regular
    OH shit I kind of forgot about Griftlands is it as dope as it appears

Broke as fuck in the style of the times. Gratitude is all that can return on your generosity.

https://www.paypal.me/hobnailtaylor
  • The Cow KingThe Cow King a island Registered User regular
    Streets of Rogue is very good

It is quite bit of violence but the vast amount of skills nd interactivity and coop makes it a amazing game

icGJy2C.png
    Streets of Rogue is very good

It is quite bit of violence but the vast amount of skills nd interactivity and coop makes it a amazing game

yeah it looks real neat

• cursedkingcursedking Registered User regular
    godmode wrote: »
    I don't know what Hunt: Showdown is but I see a guy in a Confederate hat and I lose interest

Unless you're Hunting down Confederates, in which case Maybe

Or maybe it's a Union hat? I don't know, the Civil War was so long ago.

Anyway, we just got Red Dead 2 and I didn't finish that one either.

that's a union hat

Types: Boom + Robo | Food: Sweet | Habitat: Plains
    https://youtu.be/52_sxPWYcNU
    But in the far future, the last remaining copy of de_dust2 is maintained inside Dustnet, a multiplayer sandbox building self-aware deathmatch museum… thing? It’s out now, I’ve played a bit, I adore it, and I’m excited to figure out exactly what it is.

“Welcome to Dustnet, please be respectful, this is the last copy of de_dust2 we have,” says the message of the day upon joining a server.

It is CS, in a way, with bombs to plant and defuse as we roam a wireframe version of de_dust2 with a mix of CS and Quake guns. A heavily modded server, then, of the sort that would have infuriated me back in the day with weird additions and commands. Dust2 is just the starting point. Players can build in and around and over it, slapping down new blocks, copying and pasting parts, and fiddling until pyramids are stacked high into the sky, hanging gardens rise from the void, and so many names are scrawled in the sky with lava cubes.

https://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2019/07/18/dustnet-is-a-strange-and-wonderful-dream-of-the-last-de_dust2-server/

that is... a very interesting idea

• MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    I played a fair bit of Warframe last night and yeah, next time I have money I’ll put some into that game

Did 15 rounds of the defense game and wow, that really ramps up, doesn’t it? Someday I’ll make it to 20 but woof, not today.

• GvzbgulGvzbgul Registered User regular
    Just imagine, one day we'll be having this conversation about Nazis.

• StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    Nowhere Prophet looks very good, I may very well pick that up once I get home

Discord has a deal where if you subscribe to Nitro you get the Saryn Frame:

Saryn Warframe (includes Warframe Slot)
    Saryn Orphid Skin
    Dual Swords Cyskis Skin
    Melia Sugatra
    Embolist Armor Bundle
    Samia Syandana
    Saryn Noggle Statue
    7 Day Resource Drop Chance Booster
    Scrolling Sign Decoration

Worth it at all? I have no idea if Saryn seems good.

This discussion has been closed.