As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[FATE/GRAND ORDER] Success Rate Up is still a lie

• Options
    vagrant_windsvagrant_winds Overworked Mysterious Eldritch Horror Hunter XX Registered User regular
    Tenek wrote: »
    Also I have apparently passed some kind of "your support lineup is good enough for people to actually use" threshold and am getting regular doses of support points and rando friend requests. Is there a recognition ceremony I can attend? Signed photo of @vagrant_winds ?

Wait. Why me?

// Steam: VWinds // PSN: vagrant_winds //
    // Switch: SW-5306-0651-6424 //
  • Options
    ReynoldsReynolds Gone Fishin'Registered User regular
    The moment I put up Merlin my FP income skyrocketed.

uyvfOQy.png
  • Options
    Butler For Life #1Butler For Life #1 Twinning is WinningRegistered User regular
    Stilts wrote: »
    I’ve used your supports so often BFL.

I'm always happy to help! BFL's FP Diner is open 24/7!

• Options
    vagrant_windsvagrant_winds Overworked Mysterious Eldritch Horror Hunter XX Registered User regular
    I’ve used your supports so often BFL.

I'm always happy to help! BFL's FP Diner is open 24/7!

The memorable name helps.

• Options
    Dongs GaloreDongs Galore Registered User regular
    can we talk about other anime mobage in here or just FGO?
    i just wanna shill Puella Magi Madoka Magica Side Story: Magia Record real fast thats all

• Options
    NeveronNeveron HellValleySkyTree SwedenRegistered User regular
    some of the other anime mobage have their own threads (e.g. granblue), but I don't think there's anything like a general thread for the topic - it's not like this shit is indie games, and I don't think there's a mobile games thread although honestly there's probably more than enough material for one

it's SE++ anyhow so feel free I guess?

• Options
    I'm looking forward to SinoAlice if it ever comes out.

uyvfOQy.png
  • Options
    I'm the only one here playing Star Ocean: Anamnesis, which I still greatly enjoy and of which I play with it's own discord community a lot (it's a multiplayer focused game).

Created a thread for that on the Global release that quickly died.

• Options
    MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    I was intrigued by SinoAlice but then I heard stuff about how some gameplay jobs are locked behind paywalls and nooooope I'm not touching that. Also, Nexon.

• Options
    TenekTenek Registered User regular
    Also I have apparently passed some kind of "your support lineup is good enough for people to actually use" threshold and am getting regular doses of support points and rando friend requests. Is there a recognition ceremony I can attend? Signed photo of @vagrant_winds ?

Wait. Why me?

You have MLB Kaleidoscope and NP5 Bride and generally the most OP servants on my friends list. BFL isn't on mine unless the name is non-indicative.

eek

• Options
    edited July 2019

Wait. Why me?

You have MLB Kaleidoscope and NP5 Bride and generally the most OP servants on my friends list. BFL isn't on mine unless the name is non-indicative.

eek

They're "OopsAllCstrs".

I haven't updated the spreadsheet in a while, but I don't think we've gotten any new people lately. Here it is again.

vagrant_winds on
  • Options
    CorranCorran VARegistered User regular
    Woo finally got Archertoria and even have sq left for summer 2.

• Options
    TenekTenek Registered User regular

Wait. Why me?

eek

They're "OopsAllCstrs".

I haven't updated the spreadsheet in a while, but I don't think we've gotten any new people lately. Here it is again.

Oh. Well that makes sense. Still! Everyone deserves some recognition, except the person who had only a level 1 Mash in support and no login for 98 days that I just deleted with extreme prejudice.

• Options
    Woooooo. I can one-turn wave three of the stupid Sabers and Jalter node.

MHX says 'get fucked Saberface'.

• Options
    FYI: Don't forget the Daily Quests from Summer 1. They're still incoming even while Summer 2 is up. It's free QP.

• Options
    I haven't seen any new ones there in a few days...

uyvfOQy.png
  • Options
    Yeah after I did the Treasure Chest one that was it.

Now the Part 2 dailies, those are still coming in.

• Options
    AshtonDragonAshtonDragon AKA The Nix Registered User regular
    Part 1 did add a few off those after Part 2 of the event started, at least, so some people may have missed those.

• Options
    StiltsStilts Registered User regular
    My brain decided to give me a dream last night about rolling on the Summer 2019 banner, getting a 5* Caster card, and seeing Tamamo appear.

The first nightmare I’ve had in quite a while.

IKknkhU.gif
  • Options
    MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    I got a Stheno on the Cleopatra banner

• Options
    PolaritiePolaritie Sleepy Registered User regular
    edited July 2019
    My brain decided to give me a dream last night about rolling on the Summer 2019 banner, getting a 5* Caster card, and seeing Tamamo appear.

I'll be honest. I would have a hard time being upset about that with how good Tamamo is when you have lots of strong arts units.

Polaritie on
    Steam: Polaritie
    3DS: 0473-8507-2652
    Switch: SW-5185-4991-5118
    PSN: AbEntropy
  • Options
    SpectrumSpectrum Archer of Inferno Chaldea Rec RoomRegistered User regular

Tamamo is at least a good unit who has a regular place in a type of team. I would extremely annoyed at getting NP3 of her while rolling for Nero but it would still have some measure of value.

Now getting spooked by Schez, on the other hand...

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    I still really really want OG Tamamo on my japanese account. That account has Merlin and Skadi, so I really want to complete the trio.

I basically started with Waver on my NA account, so I'm just letting him fill all my supporting needs over here for all of eternity.

• Options
    As bad as Part 2 is the ticket quest for Marie is absolutely hilarious.

"MIKON?!"

• Options
    MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    Still sad I don't have Tamamo

• Options
    Boar Challenge Quest completed. Karna is MVP

zo22XGel.jpg

• Options
    NeveronNeveron HellValleySkyTree SwedenRegistered User regular
    I found that Mash/Rama/Your Friend's Merlin worked out as well, although it took a while and got somewhat hairy at points. Turns out that Mash could mostly negate their charged attacks on her own.

• Options
    Infographic for Steel Ball Run, I mean Dead Heat Summer Race.
    VrdoAz2.jpg

• Options
    PolaritiePolaritie Sleepy Registered User regular
    So basically... shop CE and summer servants for easy farming?

Steam: Polaritie
    3DS: 0473-8507-2652
    Switch: SW-5185-4991-5118
    PSN: AbEntropy
  • Options
    Finally finished 10/10/10ing my final skills on Tamamo and Raikou.

Also got past my seed blockcade on some more skills on Rama and Martha (OG version).

• Options
    AstharielAsthariel The Book Eater Registered User regular
    Im not spending anything on skills until Nerofest and 10M Downloads Campaign (from what I understand, all skill costs will be halved during this event?).

I have 90 golden apples ready, but Im not sure if I will even be able to use up all of them during Nerofest.

• Options
    Neveron wrote: »
    I found that Mash/Rama/Your Friend's Merlin worked out as well, although it took a while and got somewhat hairy at points. Turns out that Mash could mostly negate their charged attacks on her own.

Yeah, there were some options from what I researched that basically boiled down to what strategy you wanted to try: take as little damage as possible using Mash and Waver and basically stall, heal as much as possible using double Merlin while unloading massive NP damage with a burst AOE DPS, or a mixture of the two. Option 1 and 3, from watching videos, seemed a bit chancy once the later group of boars came out whereas the deciding factor for Option 2 was how quickly someone could get Merlin's NP stacked up for the loads of healing. There were still some dicey moments where I had to focus on building their NP bars even when Karna could come out swinging, even using a Hero Creation on one Merlin just to get him above the "he's gonna die next turn" HP value, but once it came down to the final boar left standing everything after was smooth sailing.

• Options
    Asthariel wrote: »
    Im not spending anything on skills until Nerofest and 10M Downloads Campaign (from what I understand, all skill costs will be halved during this event?).

I have 90 golden apples ready, but Im not sure if I will even be able to use up all of them during Nerofest.

Yeah, half QP costs. Nerofest should be just before it, I think, so we'd have plenty of QP to spend from that.

• Options

Yeah, half QP costs. Nerofest should be just before it, I think, so we'd have plenty of QP to spend from that.

Oh shit really? Hot damn, I've got 500m QP to burn already and Nerofest might actually push me close to cap, though I will probably save a good amount of apples for Christmas too

• Options
    Madican wrote: »

Oh shit really? Hot damn, I've got 500m QP to burn already and Nerofest might actually push me close to cap, though I will probably save a good amount of apples for Christmas too

How the hell do you have so much QP?

• Options

I'm at a similar number. It's not hard to save up when you don't roll that many servants, and also regularly keep up with QP dailies.

• Options

I went very hard on the last Christmas lottery and almost capped

• Options
    AstharielAsthariel The Book Eater Registered User regular
    And so, Summer Event Rerun comes to an end.

I've got 3 additional drops of Chaldea Lifesavers (even though I did not need them), but none of Sumertime Mistress (so I will never be able to MLB it).

AAAAAAAARGH

• Options
    StiltsStilts Registered User regular
    I really didn’t want to grind too much, so I just focused on completing the quest lines and getting all the gold fous. Everything else is gravy.

IKknkhU.gif
  • Options
    I could not get the 5th drop either, even after grinding the first half for two days. Annoying to have leftovers. I need to throw away a ton of CEs honestly.

uyvfOQy.png