As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

We'll Meet Again [Spider-man: Far From Home][Open Spoilers After Page 1]

14567810»

• Options
    DouglasDangerDouglasDanger PennsylvaniaRegistered User regular
    Narbus wrote: »
    That suit he put together for his last fight was just very specific webshooters, parachute, and squirrel glide webbing, then in the last fight his webshooters were broke. It was just him and his Peter tingle, there, no tech.

Yeah, but I didn't like the super 3d printer thing or the very concept of him inheriting Stark's protect the world suit of armor around the world with satellites and drones and everything idea as a 16 year old

The big time thing for 30-something Peter worked well in the comics

I do not like it for younger Peter, having all of those resources

I like the idea of him having to build things out of scraps

• Options
    ZonugalZonugal (He/Him) The Holiday Armadillo I'm Santa's representative for all the southern states. And Mexico!Registered User regular
    My hope is that the US Government, in a hunger to catch Peter Parker, hires the world's greatest hunter to get him.

Ross-Geller-Prime-Sig-A.jpg
  • Options
    BlankZoeBlankZoe Registered User regular
    Zonugal wrote: »
    My hope is that the US Government, in a hunger to catch Peter Parker, hires the world's greatest hunter to get him.
    Both Jon Watts and the writers of FFH and Homecoming say Kraven is one of the top candidates in their minds for a third movie so

Yeah, maybe!

CYpGAPn.png
  • Options
    HeatwaveHeatwave Come, now, and walk the path of explosions with me!Registered User regular
    The authorities are going to need someone who reach Spider-man as he's swinging around skyscrapers

They need Stilt-man

EOjnWME.jpg?1

P2n5r3l.jpg
    Steam / Origin & Wii U: Heatwave111 / FC: 4227-1965-3206 / Battle.net: Heatwave#11356
  • Options
    klemmingklemming Registered User regular
    Narbus wrote: »
    That suit he put together for his last fight was just very specific webshooters, parachute, and squirrel glide webbing, then in the last fight his webshooters were broke. It was just him and his Peter tingle, there, no tech.

Yeah, but I didn't like the super 3d printer thing or the very concept of him inheriting Stark's protect the world suit of armor around the world with satellites and drones and everything idea as a 16 year old

The big time thing for 30-something Peter worked well in the comics

I do not like it for younger Peter, having all of those resources

I like the idea of him having to build things out of scraps

If they hadn't had that stuff, everyone would be asking why no-one was offering Peter any support or anything.
    And Peter didn't like the idea of inheriting that stuff either, to the point that he tried to give it up to the first semi-heroic person he found.
    This was answering a lot of questions that fans were having about the post-Endgame MCU; who's going to be the next Tony Stark? Common wisdom was that Spidey would take the hero side of it, and Shuri would take the genius tech side.

Nobody remembers the singer. The song remains.
  • Options
    LarsLars Registered User regular
    I decided to try and stream/record my first attempt at the Spider-man Far From Home VR game.

I figured my reaction to swinging around as Spider-man would probably be similar to the reaction that MJ had in the film and I wouldn't be able to stand playing more than a few minutes. Surprisingly it wasn't that bad and I played for 30 minutes (did the extremely short "Story" twice and then a bit of free play.

...unfortunately I screwed up something with the sound and there is no game audio on the stream, just sound from my Oculus microphone. I didn't even remember the Oculus had a microphone, so I wasn't talking or anything. So it's 30 minutes of me swinging around in silence with the occasional grunting or heavy breathing. Not exactly appetizing video to share.

So instead of that, here's the trailer for anyone who didn't know this existed:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOt4vk87Fb0

It's a free download.