As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[FATE/GRAND ORDER] Success Rate Up is still a lie

• Options
    vagrant_windsvagrant_winds Overworked Mysterious Eldritch Horror Hunter XX Registered User regular
    The Dead Heat Summer Race is almost upon us. Have some race team chibis.

jelAii1.pngOL3Wq36.pngQC4kQ6O.png
    wAX1XYG.pngfbeKxyq.png9Q3Idk8.png

May the Gacha treat you well. Any servants you guys and galls really want? Hoping for Nero and Fran. Would like Raikou as well, but my rolling in the 2nd banner depends entirely on how the first banner goes.

// Steam: VWinds // PSN: vagrant_winds //
    // Switch: SW-5306-0651-6424 //
  • Options
    MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    Aiming for Nobuzerker but Nero Caster would be nice

• Options
    SkeithSkeith Registered User regular
    Alright friends, time for salt.

aTBDrQE.jpg
  • Options
    Butler For Life #1Butler For Life #1 Twinning is WinningRegistered User regular
    A year ago, I rolled a Summer Nito badge from a real life Gacha machine in Japan

Today, that badge brought me an actual summer Nito

And a Nero!

I am content.

• Options
    AtomicTofuAtomicTofu She's a straight-up supervillain, yo Registered User regular
    edited July 2019
    Spent three tickets, got Nero Caster

EDIT: Did a 10-pull and got....NP2 Nero Caster......

AtomicTofu on
  • Options
    4 tickets: Assassin Nitocris
    11 tickets: Caster Nero

And that's it for the 21 tickets. Time for quartz, give me Nobu!

1st Pull: Nobuzerker

...Okay then! That was surprisingly painless

• Options
    AtomicTofuAtomicTofu She's a straight-up supervillain, yo Registered User regular
    AtomicTofu wrote: »
    Spent three tickets, got Nero Caster

EDIT: Did a 10-pull and got....NP2 Nero Caster......

Okay gonna stop pushing my luck for now and save quartz for the next banner

td1weycd6wcq.jpg

• Options
    vagrant_windsvagrant_winds Overworked Mysterious Eldritch Horror Hunter XX Registered User regular
    900 SQ. Absolute final limit to get my goal of Nero NP2. Didn't get my first copy till my 13th roll. Didn't even get an event servant until my 9th.

Other Damages: 4Star Vlad Spook. Fran NP2. Nito NP4. Nobu... NP0 (Cry). Rare Prism. MLB 5* Event CE. Some other CEs.

Looks like I'm not rolling Part 2 outside a few token rolls.

• Options
    I am so jealous of you @AtomicTofu

C2JKh64.pngodJeaTI.png

• Options
    Kevin CristKevin Crist I make the devil hit his knees and say the 'our father'Registered User regular

First pull
    DoyJ2on.jpg

Might try for Nero later, but not a huge priority. Only like her for her NP. Save my quartz for the DL campaign with Merlin.

acpRlGW.jpg
    Steam: YOU FACE JARAXXUS| Twitch.tv: CainLoveless
  • Options
    SkeithSkeith Registered User regular
    NP1 Nero, NP2 Fran and Nobu, and a pile of event CEs. I think I'll save the quartz I have for the next banner, but I'll burn my monthly tickets on the Nito rate up.

aTBDrQE.jpg
  • Options
    MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    Couple tickets got me Summer Fran

• Options
    ReynoldsReynolds Gone Fishin'Registered User regular
    I got Nitocris and, somehow, a second Drake.

I was a fool to spend so much of my stash chasing that final Martha. Sigh.

uyvfOQy.png
  • Options
    Did you get what you wanted? ...Yes
    And what did it cost? Most of my planned rolls for the rest of the year.

v8j1CU2.jpg

I still have plenty of tribute to give to my Emperor, but I'm lacking in the materials and QP to continue on at the moment. She'll have to live with this initial praise.

• Options
    NeveronNeveron HellValleySkyTree SwedenRegistered User regular
    Five tickets and 420 quartz (the entirety of the windfall from the last few months) got me...
    A d'Eon (now NP2)
    A Lobo (my first non-Angra avenger, which is nice)
    Caster Nero within the first couple ten-pulls
    Saber Fran sometime after that
    Assassin Nito after that
    Berserker Nobu within the last 90 quartz

8 5* event CEs
    9 4* event CEs
    8 3* event CEs
    These ratios seem kinda whack, but alright!

• Options
    StiltsStilts Registered User regular
    My previous summer luck reversed in the weirdest way possible.

Got Summer Nero on my 4th 10-pull!

I then proceeded to spend the rest of the quartz I had saved up (for I believe 12 total 10-pulls) and got 2 more Neros but absolutely no 4* Servants. Not even non-summer ones.

I wanted to at least get one of the 4* Servants, so I decided to spend my 42 saved tickets until I got one. It took me until my 33rd ticket before I got Summer Nobu, the one I wanted most. In-between that? A 4th Summer Nero, an Altera (my first one), and an NP2 Sanzang.

So yes, I pulled a total of 6 5* Servants and 1 4*.

I have long since given up trying to understand my pulls.

IKknkhU.gif
  • Options
    AshtonDragonAshtonDragon AKA The Nix Registered User regular
    I was planning to wait for the Fran banner, but given that I'm going to Vegas tomorrow, I decided that there was no way I would be able to wait. And then, hey, the first time this has ever happened to me:

syECzIm.png
    Only had a few 10s left in me, so I was starting to sweat, but I'm real happy now. The only 4* I got along the way was Fran, too.

• Options
    PolaritiePolaritie Sleepy Registered User regular
    edited July 2019
    Bah. 500-something quartz, 50-something tickets, no Nero Caster. Got spooked by Jeanne on the second roll too, which was mean :(.

I did end up with NP2 of all three of the 4*s along the way.

Also 8x the 5* event CE, Kaleidoscope #3, 2030 #3, and 18! of the 4* event CE.

But no Nero. So yeah, I'm very jealous of some of you. Especially all of you who got her early.

Polaritie on
    Steam: Polaritie
    3DS: 0473-8507-2652
    Switch: SW-5185-4991-5118
    PSN: AbEntropy
  • Options
    TransporterTransporter Registered User regular
    Good lord, I come in here and literally every post except for one was “ HEY GOT SUMMER NERO LOL”.

This thread is like, reverse cursed.

I only had two tens since I don’t play that often but Nobuzerker was the very first servant on the very first 10 pull, further proof that me and Nobu are bros.

Summer UMU will have to wait until next year.....or until I scrape uhhh, 5? 6? worlds for gems while doing this event.

• Options
    It seems to happen every time

I don't think there's a single 5* that at least three folks in this thread haven't immediately pulled

Maybe Schez, nobody pulled for Schez

I wish I had, though

• Options
    AstharielAsthariel The Book Eater Registered User regular
    edited July 2019
    Argh, I promised myself to not roll for anything this summer, but now, when event started? I find it increasingly difficult to keep my warchest safe.

Summer Nero is charming, but I have currently no need of another offensive Caster, so I will try to stay strong and think of Merlin.

Also, holy hell, writing for this event is good so far.

Asthariel on
  • Options
    IronKnuckle's GhostIronKnuckle's Ghost Registered User regular
    Targets: Nero, Nitocris, Raikou. (One of which is not yet available.)
    Second tier priority: Nobu (Must collect all Oda clan members.)
    Nice to haves: Artoria Alter

Materials: 24 tickets, 500 quartz. Been saving all year, resisting many banners.

Results: One Nobu.

Horrible luck, perhaps balancing out my absurdly high luck in last year's summer event.

Grumbled and gave Nasu a bit of cash, and got Fran, another Nobu, and on the last summon of the 10-pull, rainbow orbs and Caster Nero. Now updating my comment from "No Umus Allowed" to "One Umu Allowed."

• Options
    Yeah... I did the math (1 - .992^pulls) and at what I started with I had like a 86% chance to get at least one umu. I hope I have a milestone quartz drop during the event duration.

• Options
    SpectrumSpectrum Archer of Inferno Chaldea Rec RoomRegistered User regular
    It seems to happen every time

I don't think there's a single 5* that at least three folks in this thread haven't immediately pulled

Maybe Schez, nobody pulled for Schez

I wish I had, though
    Story locks and niche limiteds.

Very few people have Tesla or Da Vinci, for example.

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    Desire sensor fucked with me. It knew this was the servant I wanted most the entire year.

Thankfully the one for next year is a 4*. :bigfrown:

• Options
    Desire sensor fucked with me. It knew this was the servant I wanted most the entire year.

Thankfully the one for next year is a 4*. :bigfrown:

At least you got her though.

• Options
    Thankfully, the only 5* I feel super desire for, so far in JP, is Sitonai (Illya). (And Skadi, but that's for her gameplay.)
    Then MHXX and Parvati for 4*s.

There's others I would love to have (Kama, Qin Liangyu, and Reines on the top of the 2nd tier list with Sigurd and Astraea just below them) but I could deal.

• Options
    Yeesh this event has a lot of cutscenes to get started.

• Options
    Quality cutscenes though

• Options
    Madican wrote: »
    Quality cutscenes though

The Nobu/MHX one was my favorite.

• Options
    I loved that the GudaGuda gang have a clubroom next to Chaldea's boiler room

They're all idiots and I love them

• Options
    My favourite story / event character that I will propably never get (because limited, urgh) is Edison.

His faces never fail to amuse me, especially enraged ones.

• Options
    You can get him from the choose a 4* ticket in about a month and a half!

Unless you have another servant in mind for that, in which case you could get Edison with the choose a four star ticket after that, though that's a year and a half away.

• Options
    I'm torn on what to use that 4* ticket for. Leaning towards NP2 Gorgon, but...

• Options
    Rolled one more time and I got some kind of spooky ghost????? Says I'm being disrespectful but that doesn't seem true?????

• Options
    Bow your head, just to be safe

• Options
    Bow your head, just to be safe

I deliberately poke at gods for fun so no

• Options
    TransporterTransporter Registered User regular
    I have been desire sensored on everything I actually wanted save for a paid pull for SAYBA Lancer.

0 for Karna
    0 for Saber Alter
    0 for MHX
    0 for MHXA
    Oh I guess Zero for Summer Nero.

I have Shisho and Jalter. But Shisho wasn’t a big need and I was doing it just to doit, and Jalter came home via INTENSE WALLET, so that doesn’t count.

I have a decent amout of 5*’s though, and they all showed up at fuckin random for no reason.

• Options
    edited July 2019
    Plz not bully Nito, she tries very hard, and is cool, and is my friend.

For 4* ticket I will propably pick Salter.

In other event news - soundtrack for Dead Heat is awesome.

Asthariel on
  • Options
    Dunno why y'all're talking about Nitocris, who as we all know is a very good pharaoh who sometimes becomes big, when there's a ghost running around the halls of my Chaldea and tripping sometimes! Which is something I didn't even know a ghost could do!