As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[NSFDATA] Look at my dog, and other people's dogs, and their cats and stuff [pets]

• Options
    Rhesus PositiveRhesus Positive GNU Terry Pratchett Registered User regular
    I used to want to be a Ravenclaw, but my values have shifted and now I embrace my Hufflepuffitude (backed up by Pottermore)

Because I bet Hufflepuffs are a lot more accommodating of their slightly Ravenclawed or Griffindory members than the other houses are of their Hufflepuffy ones

[Muffled sounds of gorilla violence]
  • Options
    Mx. QuillMx. Quill I now prefer "Myr. Quill", actually... {They/Them}Registered User regular
    Ollie and Tucker turned six years old today.

I also got them a new hammock and some new chew toys, both of which they largely ignored in favor of the blanket.

• Options
    DecomposeyDecomposey Registered User regular
    So of the two pregnant strays we took in, the first is being super mom, raising her kids like a champ and the survivor of the other litter, loving her little adoptee like it was her own. Even the little ones eyes have opened now, and they're all growing well.

This is great! It was totally the right declension to take the kitten away from the other mother. And the other mother never showed a hint of giving a fuck, so its a win win.

Except for one thing.

Since she doesn't have any kittens cramping her style, she just went into heat. :P

Before following any advice, opinions, or thoughts I may have expressed in the above post, be warned: I found Keven Costners "Waterworld" to be a very entertaining film.
  • Options
    King RiptorKing Riptor Registered User regular
    Spay that cat

I have a podcast now. It's about video games and anime!Find it here.
  • Options
    PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular

I also got them a new hammock and some new chew toys, both of which they largely ignored in favor of the blanket.

what breed of cat are they?

• Options
    Mx. QuillMx. Quill I now prefer "Myr. Quill", actually... {They/Them}Registered User regular
    PiptheFair wrote: »

what breed of cat are they?

Snake.

• Options
    CouscousCouscous Registered User regular
    edited July 2019
    Looks more like a meat slinky.

Couscous on
  • Options
    PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    bitey noodles

• Options
    DecomposeyDecomposey Registered User regular
    Spay that cat

Oh she already had an appointment for spaying, but the doc wanted to wait a couple weeks to make sure she was fully recovered after her pregnancy. Which I good I guess, since now we have to wait for the heat to pass.

Before following any advice, opinions, or thoughts I may have expressed in the above post, be warned: I found Keven Costners "Waterworld" to be a very entertaining film.
  • Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    32khqnrzkk8f.jpg

How do you know when your dog is tired?

• Options
    Thats a level of tired Ive never seen. My dogs have a good detecting field on at all times

• Options
    I ZimbraI Zimbra Worst song, played on ugliest guitar Registered User regular
    Lynxie and Patches went to their forever home tonight. Thankfully we're on cat duty this week so we got to snuggle them one last time.

My new best friend is Jack, a 16 pound chonky boy with a sad face and one bad eye. He is a cuddlemonster, a buzzsaw purrer, and a prolific drooler. He rules so much and I really wish I could bring him home. Luckily one of the employees at the store put in an application for him so hopefully he'll be going to a good home soon.

75UTbwq.jpg

• Options
    Double posting because I got a portrait of our cats done for my wife's birthday and it turned out goddamned adorable:

49JIcNj.png

• Options
    TynnanTynnan seldom correct, never unsure Registered User regular
    Artfully arranged tail over the butthole

• Options
    I see enough cat butthole in real life that I really don't need it on my walls.

• Options
    TynnanTynnan seldom correct, never unsure Registered User regular
    Butthole is a fact of life when owning cats

• Options
    KaplarKaplar On Google MapsRegistered User regular
    edited July 2019
    Tynnan wrote: »

"Hi good morning does this asshole look like asshole to you? Ok thanks just checking."

Kaplar on
  • Options
    Kaplar wrote: »
    Tynnan wrote: »

"Hi good morning does this asshole look like asshole to you? Ok thanks just checking."

"Hey, it's been 10 minutes, just wanted to check and make sure the b-hole is still looking tight. It is? Cool, see you in 15."

• Options
    PsykomaPsykoma Registered User regular
    Benefit of long hair cats - like 90% less butthole in your life.
    Downside of long hair cats - far more hairballs and occasionally you have to pick the shit out of their butt hairs.

• Options
    Houk the NamebringerHouk the Namebringer Nipples The EchidnaRegistered User regular
  • Options
    tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
    Ziggy has figured out how to get out of her car harness.

0c1mv0qxjg49.jpg

• Options
    evilbobevilbob RADELAIDERegistered User regular

l5sruu1fyatf.jpg

• Options
    ASimPersonASimPerson Cold... and hard.Registered User regular
    tynic wrote: »
    Ziggy has figured out how to get out of her car harness.

0c1mv0qxjg49.jpg

why is bern driving

• Options
    Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    How else is he going to get to the shops?

• Options
    BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    32khqnrzkk8f.jpg

How do you know when your dog is tired?

My brother's passed out dog
    v28m39cmkq3d.jpg
    Rarely is he not with my brother

• Options
    KaplarKaplar On Google MapsRegistered User regular
    My cat is becoming a dog. She's started chasing her tail.

• Options
    BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    dogs don't own tail-chasing! they don't own that!

BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    Jack went home this weekend. I've already seen pictures of him sleeping on a lap so I think he'll be just fine.

My new best friend is Boxie, who looks remarkably like Bruce but female and, somehow, even more pear-shaped.

H8wyGN5.jpg?1

• Options
    Right now the thing worrying me is not that a Berner broke a window doing its happy-butt-dance. The worrying thing is the 8 other owners who chimed in in the comments to say their bernese had done the same thing.

kuaaupqdci2l.jpg

• Options
    pimentopimento she/they/pim Registered User regular
    Dangerarse.

• Options
    Murray and magenta both did this? Lol and Emmie did it as a puppy too for Mum. That was horrific though because she got cut and blood went everywhere and she needed transfusions and nearly died on the way to the vet emergency

:bigfrown:

• Options
    BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    My mother's dog broke a window by putting a paw through it. there was blood everywhere. so we cleaned it up and held him down stitching up the wound as best as I could tell inside his paw. months later feeling inside that paw it had scarred into two pieces a large flap of flesh and split from the rest of the paw

One of the few dogs that did almost accidently kill himself several times over

Still I do lament after my mother died I should have asked for the dog he died broken hearted with a person he did not care for.

• Options
    chromdomchromdom Who? Where?Registered User regular
    When I was a kid I pushed my best friend through a window upstairs. He caught himself before he went all the way out, so it was just a couple of cuts from the glass to deal with.

We... we're no longer best friends.

• Options
    Folks, this is not a drill: we've got kittens!!

This little hellion is Norah:

ZCuRpdf.jpg?1

And her much more calm roommate, Roscoe:

etx2wzq.jpg?1

It's apparently been a bumper crop of kittens this year and we have like 250 in the system divided between all our different fosters.

• Options
    JedocJedoc In the scuppers with the staggers and jagsRegistered User regular
    I really like Roscoe's ears. Plenty of area to scritch behind, very alert.

GDdCWMm.jpg
  • Options
    Turn the AC up and yell Norrrrraaa every so often.

• Options
  • Options
    Houk the NamebringerHouk the Namebringer Nipples The EchidnaRegistered User regular
    it does make a very fine crawmch

• Options
    see317see317 Registered User regular
    it does make a very fine crawmch

Somewhere, a Foley Artist just had an orgasm and doesn't know why.

• Options
    PsykomaPsykoma Registered User regular
    I never would have thought that eggshells were edible. That's very cool and makes a lot of sense.