As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Jamspace Returns for PAX West 2019!

ColdbrewColdbrew Down in Front ProductionsLake Stevens, WARegistered User regular
edited August 2019 in PAX West
I've been waiting so long for this and it has finally happened:

After nearly a decade of absence from the west coast, MAGFest's Jamspace is returning to PAX West with a full lineup of stellar performers from all points in the nerd spectrum, as well as opportunities for anyone of the musical persuasion to get in on the action!

Come visit us for convention-long fixings of live Nerdcore, classic VGM cover bands, Chiptune artists and everything in between. We'll also have a few old school free-play setups for the retro-minded.

Do you and your friends have some ideas for a good groove? Got a chip set you've been meaning to try out? Come on by during the Open Jam sessions and move us to tears! We'll have some gear ready and waiting but feel free to bring yours from home, too!

We are located inside the convention center in room 3AB, and that is easily visible on the "WSCC Map (1/2)" in the PAX Guidebook app. Our performance schedule is on the Guidebook app as well so if there are any performances you don't want to miss you can easily add them into your own schedule. The schedule is a bit more broken up than it usually is for East but this does allow many more opportunities for you and your friends to come in and jam out on the stage!

Facebook event page

If you can't make it we plan on recording every performance and if possible we will at least attempt a live stream which would be found here.

==================================
paxmagfestrgb_720.png
==================================
PERFORMANCE AND OPEN JAM SCHEDULE:
Friday 1pm-3pm: Nerdcore Showcase
Klopfenpop, Death*Star, MC Ohm-I, D&D Sluggers

Friday 5pm-7pm: Pacific Noise Works Showcase
8-bit Zero, don'tblinkoryou'lldie, Techno Mage, skybox

Friday 10pm-12am: Rave!
DJ Jimni Cricket, Graz

Saturday 1pm-3pm: Vancouver Chipmusic Society Showcase
bit.umen, bryface, Azuria Sky

Saturday 5pm-8pm: Nerdcore Showcase
Lex the Lexicon Artist, Shubzilla, Miss Eaves, Schaffer the Darklord, MegaRan

Saturday 10pm-12am: Rave!
BLOOD CODE, A_Rival

Sunday 1pm-4pm: VGM Showcase
Seattle VGOC, Glitch Kibbitz, 88bit

Sunday 9pm-11pm:
insaneintherain, Super Soul Bros

Monday 1pm-3pm:
8-Bit Brass Band

Open Jam
Friday: 10am-11:30am, 3pm-5pm, 7pm-9:30pm
Saturday: 10am-11:30am, 3pm-5pm, 7pm-9:30pm
Sunday: 10am-11:30am, 3pm-9:30pm
Monday: 10am-11:30am, 3pm-5pm

Be advised that the expo hall (and thus probably the rest of the convention center) will be open at 9:30am instead of 10 now, we will still probably not start Open Jams until 10.

(Wily Stage 1 by approval only)

NSw0gum.png
Coldbrew on

• Options
    vidvid Hot Dog Wizard PDXRegistered User regular
    YESSSSS, it's finally back!

I am super ready for some late night Soul Bros jams!

55ymlH2.png
  • Options
    NickTheNewbieNickTheNewbie Registered User regular
    Someone asked if I was going to go to pax west so that I could play wonderwall in the jamspace.

I said maybe.

• Options
    forbiddenvoidforbiddenvoid Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    Someone asked if I was going to go to pax west so that I could play wonderwall in the jamspace.

I said maybe.

You're gonna be the one that saves me.

ewnk2szpswv2.png

PAX. PAX. PAX. Boom.
  • Options
    ColdbrewColdbrew Down in Front Productions Lake Stevens, WARegistered User regular
    Schedule updated.

Added MegaRan for Saturday at 7pm (he's also playing main stage Sunday night)
    Added 88bit for Sunday at 3pm (also playing with MegaRan on main stage)

NSw0gum.png
  • Options
    Bladed CicadaBladed Cicada Registered User regular
    edited August 2019

I said maybe.

There are MANY things that I would like to say to you...

...but I don't know how?

Bladed Cicada on
  • Options
    ColdbrewColdbrew Down in Front Productions Lake Stevens, WARegistered User regular
    Schedule updated: Added insaneintherain Sunday at 9pm, just before Super Soul Bros.

Our full schedule is in the guidebook app, though it could be missing a few of the more recent additions so keep that in mind if you want to see them, they might not show up in the guidebook. I will update this if anything changes.

We are located on the 3rd floor of the convention center in room 3AB, if you check the WSCC map 1/2 in the guidebook app you will see where it is. Hope to see ya there!

NSw0gum.png