As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Transformers Phalla sign-up thread (Sign ups CLOSED!)

• DevoutlyApatheticDevoutlyApathetic Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    !vote Grundl!

Do we know when this starts up?

DP said Monday at the earliest

Also... :(:(:(

Thank you.

Also... it's not like it ever does anything. Hell, I tried to frame you in gremlins and you ended up winning!

DevoutlyApathetic on
    Nod. Get treat. PSN: Quippish
  • GrundlterrorGrundlterror Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    !vote Grundl!

Do we know when this starts up?

DP said Monday at the earliest

Also... :(:(:(

Thank you.

Also... it's not like it ever does anything. Hell, I tried to frame you in gremlins and you ended up winning!

Yeah, you did a pretty damn good job... unfortunately everyone but one dude was a gremlin so they didn't want me dead :P

Also... when are you going to have your fill of Grundl-vengance?

Grundlterror on
    steam_sig.png
  • lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    edited January 2008
    Warrant' s Cherry Pie, fo sho

heheheheh now that is a man/person after my own heart. That was my 'theme song' back in senior year in HS.

Cherry pie it is. If that's what toxic wants after he fixes my stove.

lonelyahava on
    edited January 2008
    Yeah, you did a pretty damn good job... unfortunately everyone but one dude was a gremlin so they didn't want me dead :P

Also... when are you going to have your fill of Grundl-vengance?
    When I get distracted by something shiny.

Honestly I only did it in Gremlins as a last minute thing. See I was planning on outing Squashua as having contacted me, I figured after Venture Phalla it was nice and plausible. Then he went and contacted me! I didn't have the heart to out him after that.

So I picked you as a backup. Didn't have much time to really consider things so I just stuck to habit.

Also... this post wasn't edited. The board lies.

DevoutlyApathetic on
  • GrundlterrorGrundlterror Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    Lol, nice to know I'm your default

Also... you broke the chain of putting Also followed by three dots at the last line of our messages =(

Grundlterror on
    steam_sig.png
    edited January 2008
    We need to get on the same team and live past day 2 at some point....

Also... I don't know what you mean.

DevoutlyApathetic on
  • Corp.ShephardCorp.Shephard Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    Throwing in my hat... give me spot number 41... if thats filled, just put me anywhere.

Corp.Shephard on
  • Toxic ToysToxic Toys Are you really taking my advice? Really?Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    jdarksun wrote: »
    Man... those Alternators are expensive. $45? Though there's a bid for $2... so tempted...

$45?!? For what one? I might be sitting on a gold mine.

Toxic Toys on
    3DS code: 2938-6074-2306, Nintendo Network ID: ToxicToys, PSN: zutto
  • Toxic ToysToxic Toys Are you really taking my advice? Really?Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    Toxic Toys wrote: »
    Man... those Alternators are expensive. $45? Though there's a bid for $2... so tempted...

Smokescreen, MISB.

Damn, I take my toys out of the box.

I guess the Alternators were really limited. I checked some of my toy sites and they are expensive in box. Thought I could help and make some cash. :D

Toxic Toys on
  • lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    edited January 2008

You probably shouldn't sit on them, darling. You might break them. Unless you like the feel of transformers up your ass.

If that's the case...

Definitely no pie for you.

lonelyahava on
  • M.D.M.D. and then what happens? Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    Do I still get my whisky?

M.D. on
  • SquashuaSquashua __BANNED USERS regular
    edited January 2008

Smokescreen, MISB.

Damn, I take my toys out of the box.

I guess the Alternators were really limited.

Binaltech even moreso. I took them all out of the box b/c I wanted to see what they all were like.

And that was worth more than anything.

So... jdark, if you want a played-with WRX, PM me. I'll get a pic up sometime later this week of my whole Binaltech/Alternators collection.

Squashua on
    edited January 2008

Sure. Even if you did lie to me and kill me. Meaniepoohead. I should pout at you for that. But ohwell, you get your crown. But only if you help Toxic fix my stove so that i can make him some pie

lonelyahava on
  • QorzmQorzm Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    So is this 25 Autobots vs. 25 Decepticons?

I'm just curious as to how the village will vote and what their win condition is if so.

Qorzm on
    edited January 2008
    I don't think there is a village per se. We have two factions that both operate blind of their own constituents.

DevoutlyApathetic on
  • M.D.M.D. and then what happens? Registered User regular
    edited January 2008

Sure. Even if you did lie to me and kill me. Meaniepoohead. I should pout at you for that. But ohwell, you get your crown. But only if you help Toxic fix my stove so that i can make him some pie

If it helps I was afraid you were a seer. And sure I don't mind fixing your stove.

M.D. on
    edited January 2008
    I'm just thinking about it because in like PhalLOST there were good and evil factions, but only evil was voted for. It was more like team A and team B, but people only focused on the word evil, and I think that people will focus on Decepticons the same way.

I just want Autobots to be voted for as much as Decepticons. And sure, if someone votes for a known Autobot, they are a Decepticon, but that shouldn't matter at all, except behind the scenes.

Qorzm on
  • DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    Man Grundl, don't be a wimp. It's the first week of school for me too and I'm HOSTING the damn thing... of course that's also why I asked Obbi to help me with vote counting. :P

OP is updated now. We've got a full roster and a good number of possible alts.

DarkPrimus on
  • ShamusShamus Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    Qorzm wrote: »
    I'm just thinking about it because in like PhalLOST there were good and evil factions, but only evil was voted for. It was more like team A and team B, but people only focused on the word evil, and I think that people will focus on Decepticons the same way.

I just want Autobots to be voted for as much as Decepticons. And sure, if someone votes for a known Autobot, they are a Decepticon, but that shouldn't matter at all, except behind the scenes.

PhalLOST was awesome because of that. General distaste of the Great Network allowed the Evil Network to stay in there until the bitter end. But I think you're right. The game could go down a similar path, making me think the more diplomatic side will be the victor.

Shamus on
  • telcustelcus Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    DP if I'm not Soundwave there'll be hell to pay.

telcus on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2008
    I've got a whole shelf full of Binaltech/Alternator figures, but the light above it is burnt out right now so I can't take a picture. I do have this picture of MP Megatron saved, though.
    byejazzlk7.jpg

I'll make a separate thread for the actual TF Phalla game tomorrow using Tybalt, so feel free to discuss Transformers in here until then.

DarkPrimus on
    edited January 2008
    lonelyahava, love - unless some one drops, you are no use to me. So no stove for you.

BTW - How do you bake a pie on a stove?

Toxic Toys on
  • ZerinanZerinan Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    The fact that these things fill up with in a matter of hours pisses me off. I was looking forward to another phalla, but because I'm not sitting waiting for the damned thing I miss it. And no, I'm not going to be a reserve, because inactives get way to many chances for there to be six of them. Even if there were, it would be like day 15 or something.

Zerinan on
    6394_970621.png
    edited January 2008
    DarkPrimus wrote: »
    I've got a whole shelf full of Binaltech/Alternator figures, but the light above it is burnt out right now so I can't take a picture. I do have this picture of MP Megatron saved, though.
    byejazzlk7.jpg

I'll make a separate thread for the actual TF Phalla game tomorrow using Tybalt, so feel free to discuss Transformers in here until then.

OK, you just got me hard wih that pic.:lol:

Toxic Toys on
  • KrataLightbladeKrataLightblade Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    lonelyahava, love - unless some one drops, you are no use to me. So no stove for you.

The stove and the oven are both propane. We're out.

KrataLightblade on
    LEVEL 50 SWORD JUGGLER/WIZARD!
    edited January 2008

mmhmmm we're still in that other phalla together, fella. You want a pie, you'll fix my stove... oven... whatever the hell it is. *L*

Mr. E is gonna help fix it, and He killed me last time! well, humiliated me. but still! I gave you angie!

lonelyahava on
  • telcustelcus Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    You are.....Unicron.

Everyday you may eat the planet. This wins you the game.

telcus on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2008
    Qorzm wrote: »
    So is this 25 Autobots vs. 25 Decepticons?

I'm just curious as to how the village will vote and what their win condition is if so.

One faction will win when it is impossible for the other faction to win.

There may or may not be separate win conditions for certain individuals.

DarkPrimus on
    edited January 2008
    I'm all aflutter with anticipation of what kind of decepticon I will be.

DevoutlyApathetic on
  • cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Bears The Name FreedomRegistered User regular
    edited January 2008
    Zerinan wrote: »
    The fact that these things fill up with in a matter of hours pisses me off. I was looking forward to another phalla, but because I'm not sitting waiting for the damned thing I miss it. And no, I'm not going to be a reserve, because inactives get way to many chances for there to be six of them. Even if there were, it would be like day 15 or something.

For what it's worth, there's always the minis.

And D&D/++(timing may vary).

cj iwakura on
    wVEsyIc.png
  • MrBlarneyMrBlarney Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    DarkPrimus, did you miss El Skid's sign up in post 85? He should in fact be getting DasUberEdward's spot, since he signed up in post 103. In any case, lonelyahava should have received preference due to his sign up in post 100.

MrBlarney on
    4463rwiq7r47.png
    edited January 2008
    Okay dudes, vote for the village idiot or something, but don't exclusively vote for the Decepticons.

Qorzm on
    edited January 2008
    MrBlarney wrote: »
    DarkPrimus, did you miss El Skid's sign up in post 85? He should in fact be getting DasUberEdward's spot, since he signed up in post 103. In any case, lonelyahava should have received preference due to his sign up in post 100.

I must have missed Skid's sign up, but lonelyahava decided to back out and since another person signed up before he changed his mind, I put him in the alts. I've bumped DUE down to the first alt slot (sorry DUE!).

DarkPrimus on
  • cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Bears The Name FreedomRegistered User regular
    edited January 2008
    telcus wrote: »
    You are...
    Last_unicorn.jpg

cj iwakura on
    wVEsyIc.png
  • MrBlarneyMrBlarney Registered User regular
    edited January 2008

I must have missed Skid's sign up, but lonelyahava decided to back out and since another person signed up before he changed his mind, I put him in the alts. I've bumped DUE down to the first alt slot (sorry DUE!).

That's not exactly what I meant, but something like that. Check that list in the first post again, you still have DasUberEdward in the 43 slot.

MrBlarney on
    4463rwiq7r47.png
  • B:LB:L I've done worse. Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    EPIC B:L REVEAL:
    You are Kuribo's Transforming Shoe!
    1174774720tfs4tu1.jpg

B:L on
    10mvrci.png click for Anime chat
    edited January 2008

That's not exactly what I meant, but something like that. Check that list in the first post again, you still have DasUberEdward in the 43 slot.

Something is wrong with my ctrl+c I swear.

MrBlarney, I'm glad you're not playing in the game, otherwise I'd probably screw up everything involving your character by accident.

DarkPrimus on
    edited January 2008
    B:L wrote: »
    You are Kuribo's Transforming Shoe!
    1174774720tfs4tu1.jpg

I <3 you.

Toxic Toys on
  • B:LB:L I've done worse. Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    B:L wrote: »

I <3 you.

Loli loev me too.
    http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/7081/32nn1.jpg
    [size=+3]YEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS!!!![/size]
    http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/6764/28ii8.jpg

B:L on
    10mvrci.png click for Anime chat
  • Inglorious CoyoteInglorious Coyote Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    Man, now I'm gonna be depressed that I'm not Optimus Nike.

Inglorious Coyote on