As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Craft help

ceresceres When the last moon is cast over the last star of morningAnd the future has past without even a last desperate warningRegistered User, Moderator mod
Can glitter break a garbage disposal?

Asking for a friend.

And it seems like all is dying, and would leave the world to mourn

• Options
    spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular
    Probably not, unless it's a pretty huge amount.

If your disposal is jammed, there's a hole on the bottom that will take an alan wrench, stick one in there and you can manually rotate the blades back and forth to unjam it.

Also what on Earth happened?!?

• Options
    ceresceres When the last moon is cast over the last star of morning And the future has past without even a last desperate warningRegistered User, Moderator mod
    There was an accident.

Okay new question. Is bribing one's son to take the fall bad parenting?

• Options
    ceresceres When the last moon is cast over the last star of morning And the future has past without even a last desperate warningRegistered User, Moderator mod
    My friend wants to know

• Options
    MechMantisMechMantis Registered User regular
    Well you can tell your friend, beares, that depending on what exactly the bribe is you may want to fabricate some kind of cover story so it is easier for your friend's son to take the fall for this.

I'm sure your son can help you in that regard with regards to playing with whole jars of glitter.

• Options
    Listen

I hear glitter bottles are very useful tools for calming and focus

I guess that only works under certain conditions

Like when your parents aren't going to lose their shit when they see the kitchen in the morning

• Options
    HevachHevach Registered User regular
    How old I the kid? While they're little enough for it to be cute, blame EVERYTHING on them.

• Options
    zepherinzepherin Russian warship, go fuck yourself Registered User regular
    Blame it on the glitter container.

Also cordless vacuums are aces at glitter. Put the crevice attachment on and go for it.

• Options
    spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular
    ceres wrote: »
    There was an accident.

Okay new question. Is bribing one's son to take the fall bad parenting?

Definitely not.

• Options
    mtsmts Dr. Robot King Registered User regular
    do you actually even need to bride them. be the parent and just blame him. just tell your partner that son did it, but you took care of reprimanding him so not to worry about it.

camo_sig.png
  • Options
    Yeah but my parents like him better than me

I mean, my friend's.

• Options
    WiseManTobesWiseManTobes Registered User regular
    Well if you're boned might as well dive in and break out some glowsticks and house music and rave til they get home.

Steam! Battlenet:Wisemantobes#1508
  • Options
    Update: I swept up as best I could, said nothing, and I leave today with my parents seeming none the wiser, so it looks like my friend's son can rest easy.

• Options
    HappylilElfHappylilElf Registered User regular
    It's possible you're now morally obligated to report back every time over the next decade where your parents your friend's parents mention being baffled why the hell they keep finding glitter in the kitchen and also everywhere else in the house because glitter.

• Options
    The kids had been doing things involving glitter for several weeks before that, not that they managed to make anything like that kind of mess.

Anyway I'm pretty sure that on the next they'll still be picking glitter out of their ass from the last visit. They have old wood floors though, that shit isn't going anywhere