As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Girls' Frontline [GFL]: Longitudinal Strain Story event is live

• BrodyBrody The Watch The First ShoreRegistered User regular
    Man, Sei looks so cool to me, easily one of the only dolls I actually wanted from this event, but I'm like 200 tries into this now. I have other shit I want to do with my phone, which normally isn't an issue with this game (start 2 build orders, walk away), but this is nuts.

"I will write your name in the ruin of them. I will paint you across history in the color of their blood."

The Monster Baru Cormorant - Seth Dickinson

Steam: Korvalain
  • OrphaneOrphane rivers of red that run to seaRegistered User regular
    Brody wrote: »
    Man, Sei looks so cool to me, easily one of the only dolls I actually wanted from this event, but I'm like 200 tries into this now. I have other shit I want to do with my phone, which normally isn't an issue with this game (start 2 build orders, walk away), but this is nuts.

you could play the game on an emulator but that does eat up some resources on your PC

Orphane wrote: »

you could play the game on an emulator but that does eat up some resources on your PC

Its a work PC, I can't install anything on it.

"I will write your name in the ruin of them. I will paint you across history in the color of their blood."

Its a work PC, I can't install anything on it.

oh rip

• RanlinRanlin Oh gosh Registered User regular
    Dang, maybe a dozen runs of killing and resetting for Stella and I got her too, so that's all the new dolls.

I hope some of that luck rubs off on you guys too, I'm...not used to it. My wife's always the one getting drops quick :pop:

Also thanks for pointing out that you can queue up an S rank for e1-3 grinding, I was getting one of the big drop kills but ending with A rank before.

• General_ArmchairGeneral_Armchair Registered User regular

Ouch. Yeah man, you're way on the unlucky side of the bellcurve. All that I can do is wish you luck that your fortunes turn around. There's still 17 days left to get her. For what it's worth, I think that it's safe to say that the odds are stacked heavily in your favor that you'll get her before the event expires. It just really sucks that she hasn't arrived already for you yet.

I think that you need to to S-rank the fights for limited drops, but seeing as the relevant enemies on Sei's stage are a single black Golyat and a small squad of Scout's/prowlers, I suspect that you are S-ranking the fights and RNG has simply frowned on you. That may be something to keep in mind for maps with harder enemy squads to take down.

One thing that you could do in the long run is to try and craft/skill up a Rescue fairy. She should shift the numbers a bit in your favor. That's a really expensive endeavor though, and you do have more pressing concerns. She's also not called the "Placebo" fairy for nothing, since it's really hard to notice the impact of her skill on rare dolls given the sort of sample sizes that we experience. Still though, if you manage to craft a rescue fairy then I'd recommend using her when chasing limited drops even if you haven't invested in leveling up her skill since some rigging is better than no rigging in my book.

3DS Friend Code:
    Armchair: 4098-3704-2012

Ouch. Yeah man, you're way on the unlucky side of the bellcurve. All that I can do is wish you luck that your fortunes turn around. There's still 17 days left to get her. For what it's worth, I think that it's safe to say that the odds are stacked heavily in your favor that you'll get her before the event expires. It just really sucks that she hasn't arrived already for you yet.

I think that you need to to S-rank the fights for limited drops, but seeing as the relevant enemies on Sei's stage are a single black Golyat and a small squad of Scout's/prowlers, I suspect that you are S-ranking the fights and RNG has simply frowned on you. That may be something to keep in mind for maps with harder enemy squads to take down.

One thing that you could do in the long run is to try and craft/skill up a Rescue fairy. She should shift the numbers a bit in your favor. That's a really expensive endeavor though, and you do have more pressing concerns. She's also not called the "Placebo" fairy for nothing, since it's really hard to notice the impact of her skill on rare dolls given the sort of sample sizes that we experience. Still though, if you manage to craft a rescue fairy then I'd recommend using her when chasing limited drops even if you haven't invested in leveling up her skill since some rigging is better than no rigging in my book.

Ive been using all of my commands on my Lv2 rescue fairy skill... Idk, we'll see. I'm at 225 attempts (most just killing the single Golyat and restarting), and in taking a break for today.

Sounds like you're doing everything right and now it's just a matter of rolling the dice enough.

I finally found time to clear "The Last Rain in the World" and then progressed to the first of the EX difficulty stages. I enjoyed the story a lot.

3DS Friend Code:
    Does the EX stuff have more story in it?

edited August 2019
    I haven't completed it yet, but from what I've seen no. There were a few scenes kicked off from the cafe after completing "The Last Rain in the World." I haven't seen anything since then. I think it's just loot and challenge maps from that point forward.

edit:
    I'm in awe at the size of this lad. The absolute unit.
    d02c3cxa4n9u.jpg

edit2:
    I hate that these missions oscilate between day and night. I hate reworking my equipment all the time. I'd rather it be 100% night.

General_Armchair on
    3DS Friend Code:
  • MrGrimoireMrGrimoire Pixflare Registered User regular
    Farming for Sei will give some real progress on the 'fail missions' achievement chain, it seems.

I've not really had much time before today to figure out how to farm the event drop dolls, so starting out today for it. Only barely managed to keep up with getting all daily tokens for the store.

I haven't completed it yet, but from what I've seen no. There were a few scenes kicked off from the cafe after completing "The Last Rain in the World." I haven't seen anything since then. I think it's just loot and challenge maps from that point forward.

edit:
    I'm in awe at the size of this lad. The absolute unit.
    d02c3cxa4n9u.jpg

edit2:
    I hate that these missions oscilate between day and night. I hate reworking my equipment all the time. I'd rather it be 100% night.

my boy, you haven't seen anything yet

5v4710dere8i.png

Did you kill it?

Did you kill it?

no

• DarkewolfeDarkewolfe Registered User regular
    Since you can get there Anna fairies, is that to feed one up or should I keep them?

What is this I don't even.
  • MrGrimoireMrGrimoire Pixflare Registered User regular
    45 attempts at Sei, killing both mobs that drop her every time, yet no sign of her yet.

At least it's a fast grind.

edited August 2019
    Darkewolfe wrote: »
    Since you can get there Anna fairies, is that to feed one up or should I keep them?
    I haven't looked at the DPS charts to answer this myself yet.

Edit:
    I suspect that the answer is feed them to each other, but as with all limited release things I'm not pulling the trigger quite yet. This is coming from someone who never uses Phoenix down style items in RPGs since I might need them someday.

General_Armchair on
    3DS Friend Code:
  • DarkewolfeDarkewolfe Registered User regular
    What sort of info would you look at to determine? I don't really understand mergjng fairies entirely yet. It seems like she's a fairy that's going to be a real specific team with full evasion SMGs in front. I'm thinking about trying to get Jill up and do something with that.

What is this I don't even.
    edited August 2019
    If I had to guess, Anna is best in fights where you want to stack evasion up and that she'd likely be competing against the shield fairy in those fights. But I don't trust myself to not be making a brain fart right now, and I don't feel rushed to commit to a decision.

For whether to run duplicates, the question mostly comes down to how many slots do you have open for super-serious content. Generally only ranking maps are super serious content. In a ranking map, you might have something like the following if you can run whatever you please:

~2 paradrop fairies to enable otherwise impossible plays and hasten the rate that you can capture helipads and increase your action point count
    1-2 illumination fairies, since ranking maps in the future seem to mostly take place at night and knowledge is power
    1-2 taunt fairies for either assisting a boss fight team with boss fights/protect them from chip damage prior to boss fights, or to help a Jupiter brute forcing team
    1 construction fairy to setup advantaged boss fights for your boss fight team

Those above are the fairies whose skills are particularly pivotal to how the map plays out. So we're talking maybe 4-6 fairies who are locked in just because their skills are so great. Rifle teams generally prefer being paired with airstrike fairies to offset their weakness against swarms. So any other fairy that you run for the rest of the general combat teams will usually be a stat stick to further boost their damage output, or they might be a niche for certain fights. Such as how the fight against Garm in Deep Dive demanded stacking tons of armor, so the armor fairy was superb for that fight. I think some of the later ranking maps also restrict us to six rather than ten echelons, so that cuts into our free slots some more.

So looking at it all, I'd say that there's probably not much of a reason to run more than one if any Anna fairies. But since you only ever get three and I've got a bit of a migraine right now, I don't personally want to commit to an answer and don't want to advise anyone to do anything that can't be undone.

General_Armchair on
    3DS Friend Code:
    231 listed attempts, finally have Sei. Maybe 20 of those were S rank clears, the rest were killing the Golyat and resetting.

I'm only at ~40 tries so far. Nothing yet. The most cost effective approach seems to be attacking the Golyat with a single handgun, then reseting the match. I was just about to start leveling Stetchkin for the IWS exodia formation, so I boosted her to level 70 with combat reports. That wasn't quite enough to do it, so I gave her her 2x link. So that's still some pretty cheap clears.

3DS Friend Code:
    Reading around, I see a lot of people on discord claiming that it's taking them ~200 runs to get Sei.

3DS Friend Code:
    Yeah, I had M4A1 and UMP45 (which that golyat also drops) in the kill team, so UMP was soaking exp.

• CrimsonJazzCrimsonJazz Registered User regular
    Do they give the beer for something specific on the event? Or is just a free gift? I have resigned to finish the event (ಥ﹏ಥ) and I´m really tempted to use it on my main DPS, I can lv all three of them (G11, M4 and M14) from 55 to 70 and try to do corpse drag.

On a side note I´m feeling unlucky with my SMG I only have off-tanks (Skorpion, STEN, PPS-43) a main tank is necessary to corpse drag? (┛ಠДಠ)┛彡┻━┻

@CrimsonJazz

There's a gimmick for the final battle at the end of the EX maps where Jill can cheese the fight. The beer is damn near enough to get her to level 90 to for 5x linking her.

Don't give up. I think that you can still clear the story component of the event and get the event units. There's still a lot of time left to get your dolls up to speed, and those free beers will go a long way towards getting your current dolls up to speed. Each link represents a substantial power spike, and I don't think that you realize how much stronger your dolls will be once you have them ding 70. Get your white knight shards every day, and then work on getting your dolls up to speed to clear the next hurdle in the event story.

Corpse dragging is not something that you do to get your first team up to speed. It's something that you do to get subsequent dolls up to speed on a budget once you have some maxed out DPS to carry them through the fights. The preferred main tank for corpse dragging also isn't an SMG, it's M16A1 equipped with both an EXO suit and body armor. As I've said again and again and again, Corpse dragging is a slow way to level your dolls. It's just SUPERBLY resource efficient if your own time is no issue. It's gonna be a lot faster if your leveling dolls are contributing to the fights to end them faster. If you want to hasten the rate that you get your logistics online, especially within the window of the event, then you might want to buy one of the gem packages to unlock a few extra dolls echelon slots so that you can get more logistics teams running to better fund your leveling.

Some efficient leveling maps are 4-3E, 5-4, 5-2E, and 0-2 in ascending order of difficulty. Run those maps with your teams to help bring them up to speed.

Girls Frontline Corner has some play-by-play guides for the event maps, along with tons of other in depth resources.
    https://www.gflcorner.com/

If you have any trouble with other maps, then we'll try to provide advice for how to clear them. On that note, which map are you stuck on right now?

Girls Frontline corner also has a discord. Go there, go to their userID exchange channel, and ask for people to help you out with higher end support echelons to help clear the campaign. RO635 is a powerful main tank SMG who is a clear reward for chapter 7. I'm sorry that I haven't friended you yet. My friends list is completely full and I haven't decided who to kick off... I'll try to decide tomorrow.

3DS Friend Code:
    I´m still stuck on 1-4E I tried all day to get a second RF like you advice me to beat the tanks, but I only got a 5 star RF (I´m not gonna go for second 5 star for the time been, I need my cores) and other two star RF, I finally get a second M14, but I don´t know if is worth leveling up another M14 or just use the beers to lv up all my DPS (G11, M4 and M14) to 70 and dummy link them.

edited August 2019
    @CrimsonJazz
    I think that you've got this. Especially once you add that extra link to your dolls. M14 should be able to shave that gundam down to size, and I'd say that she's probably who you should prioritize getting as a 4x link. Post some sceenshots of your echelons and the gear that they've got so that we can offer some critiques.

Here's how I'd play it out. First, I'd start by following the guide at GFC

https://www.gflcorner.com/girls-frontline-x-va11-hall-a-collaboration-guide-by-gfc/

*So for turn 1, you spawn your combat ready echelon, move it north one tile, spawn a "dummy" echelon, and then have your combat echelon swap places with the hostage. You'll end your turn with your combat echelon standing on the button. Do not press the button yet. End turn and the enemy rodelerro squad will attack you during their turn.
    *on turn 2, you press the button to open the gate, then you make a rescue action to move your combat doll onto the radar tile, and then push upwards to engage the enemy strelet squad.
    *for turn 3, things get a more hazy depending on how the Doppelsoldner's move. As you're aware, you are not supposed to engage the big one. Depending on how they move, they you may be able to move to the finish line on this turn and kill between one or two of the weaker doppelsoldners. If you can't make the sprint, then try to spawn in some extra squads so that you have more AP to make a sprint to the finish on a subsequent turn.

One tactic that I suspect that you aren't employing right now is what's called "kiting" the target to give your DPS a few more moments to shut the enemy down. I posted some videos detailing the basic concept back on page 5. I'm going to quote my post in the spoiler below. Doppelsoldner's are fairly vulnerable to kiting, so I think that you'll have better luck taking them down once you try employing that technique against them.

Basically you move a tank forward a tile to bait the enemy into preparing to attack, and then pull them back. Then push them forward again to bait the enemy, then pull them back. Eventually maybe even retreat the tank from the battlefield so that the enemy needs to walk even further forward to attack your DPS. Give the youtube clips that I posted a watch, it should make some sense when you see it in action. Maybe slow down the playback speed to see it in slow motion until you see what I'm talking about.
    With operation cube ongoing, and with many of you working on upgrading your night battle teams, I want to take a moment to talk more about kiting.

sxw8o7fdosgm.png
    See that guy? He's called a Nemeum and he's a big walking cannon. He's sort of like an upgraded version of the sniper enemies. Their attacks are extremely accurate and pack a punch. They're also almost always escorted by a wall of shield units to protect them. Fortunately they're really vulnerable to kiting.

Kiting is a way to waste the enemy's time so that your DPS can have a few more seconds to do their job. Here's how kiting works as I best understand it:

Think of enemies having three sets of animations. A walking animation, a bracing animation where they cease walking and prepare to attack, and an attacking animation that sends an attack on its way. Enemies will walk forward until they enter attack range of one of your dolls. They'll then begin bracing for an attack and then will subsequently attack you. But if you move out of range before they finish bracing, then they'll return to walking forward again. Kiting involves us moving a unit into enemy attack range and then immediately moving it away in order to manipulate the enemy into ceasing their advance for a moment.

Watch this first example. Pay attention to the feet of the Nemeum, especially the group at the forefront in the middle. Also note what I'm doing with Welrod:
    https://youtu.be/z3cQbRNrPaU

• 14 seconds: I move welrod forward to position 6 and prep a move back to the center in order to engage the "bullet time" slowdown so that the timing of the next movement is easier to get right.
    • 16 seconds: The forward Nemeum has stopped moving and has begun bracing his gun. I order Welrod to move back to position 5.
    • 17 seconds: The Nemeum has lifted itself back up and has begun walking forward again. I order Welrod back forward to position 6 again.
    • 19 seconds: The Nemeums stop and start bracing again. I order Welrod back to position 5 once more.

I may have been able to squeeze another pause out of them, but the battle was pretty much over by then. You'll note that my team didn't take any damage. The Nemeum didn't get an opportunity to attack even once, and the shield guys only got a chance to make a few attacks. The shield guys just so happened to miss since they have both poor accuracy and poor damage.

Here's another example. Again, note the feet of the Nemeum and note what I'm doing with UMP45.
    https://youtu.be/bH9JA62mHLk
    • 11 Seconds: I move UMP forward and prepare a move back to the middle.
    • 12 seconds: The forward Nemeum stop moving and brace to attack, and I order UMP back to the middle.
    • 14 seconds: The Nemeums have started moving forward again, so I order UMP back forward
    • 15 seconds: I order UMP back to the middle. The top and bottom Nemeums cease bracing and start walking again, but the middle ones aren't. It seems that they're now within range of position 5...
    • 16 Seconds: Note the blue glow coming from the barrels of the central Nemeums. That's their attack animation about to go off, and UMP is about to take a hit. I don't want her to risk any damage though since I'd rather her be fresh for a boss fight in a few turns. So I order UMP 45 to withdraw from the battlefield entirely. UMP becomes invulnerable the moment that I order her to withdraw. The Nemeum will finish executing its attack, which will be negated since it was aimed at a now invulnerable target, and then it will begin walking forward until it enters range of a new target.
    • 18 seconds: Blue glow from the Nemeums up top. They have an attack leveled at Grizzly. Also I want to point out that at this point G11, Groza, Grizzly, and Ribeyrolles all just activated their skills and the DPS from the ARs just went into MAXIMUM OVERDRIVE!
    • 19 Seconds: I don't want Grizzly getting shot either, so I order her to withdraw as well. At this point my DPS has NO TANKS and I am 100% reliant on my DPS being capable of finishing the battle before the enemy can deliver attacks against the DPS.

Fortunately, I do have enough DPS to finish mopping up before attacks can be leveled against my undefended backline. Once again my echelons received zero damage from these fights. The Nemeums weren't able to inflict any damage since they were always either busy being kited or their attacks fired against retreating targets. If my DPS had not have been so strong, then it would have been better to leave the tanks in place instead of withdrawing them.

Now my echelons were are probably a bit over-leveled for those particular matchups, but kiting can improve your performance. It can easily delay the Nemeums long enough for your rifles to pick some of them off so that your tanks get struck by fewer shots by the time that they ultimately start firing.

General_Armchair on
    3DS Friend Code:
    edited August 2019
    @CrimsonJazz
    There's one more thing that you can do to help power up your teams at a greater rate during the window of this event. If you look in the shop, you'll see that there is a "Daily special offer package." For this month, that package contains 1 core, 400 intermediate training data, and 150 advanced training data. If you bought some gems, then you could buy that package for a few days. You could use that data to train up G11's skill. If you have any quick training contracts, you might want to use those on the last few levels since they take many hours to train. As Orphane pointed out before, G11 gets a HUGE powerspike once her skill level hits level 9 and her burst fire starts firing three bullets per attack rather than just two. That skill is extremely potent and makes G11 the strongest AR on the EN server right now.

edit:
    As for duping m14, I suppose that you could. She's certainly strong enough to be dupe worthy if you're looking for a second rifle for another squad.

General_Armchair on
    3DS Friend Code:
    I was following the guide, reaching the last part is not a problem, the thing is the last 2 enemies (and yes I´m avoiding the bigger one) I was not aware of the kiting I will give it a try.

And as for my echelons:
    • Main
      3wd870131z9r.jpg
      q66ba1ames2g.jpg
      t45ujad1fgk4.jpg
    • Second
      b01lklzd7rtt.jpg
      jtdu6ajzglxm.jpg
      es2g9psaqid1.jpg

If using the beer is not a good idea I will give my battle data to M14 and run her to level 70.

edited August 2019
    The point of the big beer is that it's enough XP to boost Jill to level 80. That unlocks all of her equipment slots so that she can mix different drinks in combat. There is a hidden bonus stage in the event. I was wrong earlier when I said that it was after the EX maps. It's unlocked by defeating the "alcoholic" enemies with echelons with Jill in it. The easy way to beat the boss fight in the hidden map is to use Jill to get the boss drunk several times.

If you use the beer on powering up your combat echelons, then you'll need to level up Jill the old fashioned way before you can cheese that final bonus stage fight.

If anyone disagrees with my assessment, please speak up. I don't think that there's anything special about the beer at all beyond it being a quick and easy way to get Jill to a level where she can mix all the drinks.

edit:
    Also, since it's the armored units that are giving you trouble, I'd advise giving M14 your better scope. Currently G11 has it.

General_Armchair on
    3DS Friend Code:
  • HadesHades Registered User regular
    Yeah, beers are just mega combat reports that give 10,000 XP instead of 3000xp.

I will keep them and try to finish the event, if I can´t do it well... Open bar for the girls o(^^o) 〜(꒪꒳꒪)〜 (o^^)o

edited August 2019
    I believe in you. I think that you can clear the story mode and get Jill. Then you'll be at the mercy of RNG like the rest of us for Sei and Stella, but there's nothing that we can do about that.

If it's a question of your dolls just not being strong enough, don't wait too long to tap that keg. The only reason to consider saving them is if you intend to quickly level up Jill for the hidden bonus map. It's a complete waste if your hoard the beer and never clear the E1-8 to unlock Jill in the first place. Again, I reccomend following the guides at Girls Frontline Corner. Most all of these maps can be cleared by a combat squad in the ~level 70 range, with maybe a supporting squad or two. Sometimes the supporting squads might need to be ~50 to do some fighting, sometimes they just need to be warm bodies to stand on points. You might need to make gratuitous use of field repairs, or repair and redeploy your A-team if they lose a fight. You don't need S-rank clears, and I think that you'll ultimately clear the story.

Also, if you don't have any fairies, then purchase the Anna fairy from the event shop and equip her to your squad. That's free bonus stats for your team.

edit:
    If you can't equip the fairy, then you might need to unlock heavy equipment production first. That is done by completing 60 unique missions. Just let people's friend support echelons carry you through a bunch of campaign maps, and you'll unlock it in no time.

General_Armchair on
    3DS Friend Code:
  • RanlinRanlin Oh gosh Registered User regular
    The point of the big beer is that it's enough XP to boost Jill to level 80. That unlocks all of her equipment slots so that she can mix different drinks in combat. There is a hidden bonus stage in the event. I was wrong earlier when I said that it was after the EX maps. It's unlocked by defeating the "alcoholic" enemies with echelons with Jill in it. The easy way to beat the boss fight in the hidden map is to use Jill to get the boss drunk several times.

If you use the beer on powering up your combat echelons, then you'll need to level up Jill the old fashioned way before you can cheese that final bonus stage fight.

If anyone disagrees with my assessment, please speak up. I don't think that there's anything special about the beer at all beyond it being a quick and easy way to get Jill to a level where she can mix all the drinks.

edit:
    Also, since it's the armored units that are giving you trouble, I'd advise giving M14 your better scope. Currently G11 has it.

'eyyy, I beat Dana tonight. I thought there'd be a bit more fanfare at some stage of it, I wasn't even sure I was getting proper credit for killing the alcoholic gundams until it unlocked the map quietly.

I did learn that you don't have to complete the map after killing the drunk gundams though, 'cause I horribly botched e1-8 doing it and just gave up but it unlocked.

I progressed through E1-7EX tonight. "Pioneer EX" was the most obnoxious match so far. I ended up deploying my two parachute fairies to capture all of the enemy helipads rather than fight off the unending stream of enemy reinforcements that were threatening my supply line.

Still no sign of Sei or Stella. I'm a bit anxious since I've been rolling on the furniture gacha, which I'm probably gonna whale for just to complete the set, and RNG has given me two sets of Stella's costume. That would be the WORST if I don't get Stella since not only will the costumes go to waste but I'll be out of a potential black card. Most of me takes solace in the fact with the amount of time remaining I should be able to farm a copy of Stella, but the fear remains. I will most certainly be sending negative feedback about how they put some collab dolls as a limited RNG drops. That wasn't the case with the Guilty Gear collab event, and to my knowledge I think that the other collabs on the CN/KOR servers previously had all of the collab dolls be clear rewards rather than RNG drops.

3DS Friend Code:
    I progressed through E1-7EX tonight. "Pioneer EX" was the most obnoxious match so far. I ended up deploying my two parachute fairies to capture all of the enemy helipads rather than fight off the unending stream of enemy reinforcements that were threatening my supply line.

Still no sign of Sei or Stella. I'm a bit anxious since I've been rolling on the furniture gacha, which I'm probably gonna whale for just to complete the set, and RNG has given me two sets of Stella's costume. That would be the WORST if I don't get Stella since not only will the costumes go to waste but I'll be out of a potential black card. Most of me takes solace in the fact with the amount of time remaining I should be able to farm a copy of Stella, but the fear remains. I will most certainly be sending negative feedback about how they put some collab dolls as a limited RNG drops. That wasn't the case with the Guilty Gear collab event, and to my knowledge I think that the other collabs on the CN/KOR servers previously had all of the collab dolls be clear rewards rather than RNG drops.

Can you not just do costume collection and claim the black card anyways?

Can you not just do costume collection and claim the black card anyways?

Oh, maybe. I thought that I had to give the costume to the doll, but perhaps not. Still, I need to get Stella. As soon as I complete Last Rain in the World EX and the bonus stage, I'll be re-configuring my echelons into some efficient farming echelons for her.

3DS Friend Code:
    Did my weekly shotgun build order, got excited see a 7hr+ build time, checked it, and its a second KS-23... So I decided fuck it, I'll try again, and I got 7:50, which I was super excited, cause I thought it was SPAS-12, but its not, its Super Shorty, who apparently is a shittier version of M16A1. So... at least I got two shotguns out of two builds?

• chrono_travellerchrono_traveller Registered User regular
    Did my weekly shotgun build order, got excited see a 7hr+ build time, checked it, and its a second KS-23... So I decided fuck it, I'll try again, and I got 7:50, which I was super excited, cause I thought it was SPAS-12, but its not, its Super Shorty, who apparently is a shittier version of M16A1. So... at least I got two shotguns out of two builds?

Don't you bad mouth Super Shorty!

(collab spoilers)
    She helped to save the world!

The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it. ~ Terry Pratchett
    edited August 2019
    I haven't verified this, so take it with a grain of salt. However I was in a discord group and someone there was claiming that new new expedition system on the CN client is capable of retrieving copies of 5* equipment, including limited release doll exclusive equipment like 9A-91's night vision scope from the Deep Dive ranking map. I hope that's it's true.

I don't know much about the expedition system. It's some kind of spin on logistics teams. Pets are involved somehow. I haven't really taken the time to do my homework on it.

Edit:
    Someone else claimed that regular unique equips are available, such as Ameli's ram upgrade, but that ranking gear isn't available or at least isn't available yet.

I have my scope from deep dive, but my fingers are crossed that an avenue to get the gear opens up for those who weren't able to get it at the time.

General_Armchair on
    3DS Friend Code: