As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

tony schiavone is the only good commentator in the wrestlethread

• SproutSprout Registered User regular
    Sasha’s back! She’s a heel! Wrestling is good!

• MagellMagell Detroit Machine Guns Fort MyersRegistered User regular
    Sasha is back with new hair and is a heel again. Yay!

Nattie was cutting a promo about being sad about it being a year since her dad died and then Sasha attacked her and the crowd just started chanting "Thank You, Sasha" and are cheering the beatdown, so I don't think they really get the point of this segment.

Corey Graves is being a real jerk on commentary about Sasha.

• KyouguKyougu Registered User regular
    Sasha is back and as a heel.

Fuck, don't fuck up Sasha vs. Becky.

She’s fighting Becky! They’ve read my dream journal!

• Andy JoeAndy Joe We claim the land for the highlord! The AdirondacksRegistered User regular
    It's been a while since Sasha's been a full-blown heel, hasn't it?

XBL: Stealth Crane PSN: ajpet12 3DS: 1160-9999-5810 NNID: StealthCrane Pokemon Scarlet Name: Carmen
  • ChillyWillyChillyWilly Registered User regular
    PAFC Top 10 Finisher in Seasons 1 and 3. 2nd in Seasons 4 and 5. Final 4 in Season 6.
    She was a heel when she debuted with Team BAD (w/Naomi and Tamina), but has been a face ever since.

• ChillyWillyChillyWilly Registered User regular
    Bray told us about The Fiend almost 4 years ago.

An eye towards the future in this story, it seems.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5TnXM5HfnI

PAFC Top 10 Finisher in Seasons 1 and 3. 2nd in Seasons 4 and 5. Final 4 in Season 6.
  • CelloCello Registered User regular
    Sasha's wig actually distracted me from that whole deal

That thing was Party City as hell and I was trying to figure out why she had random Bobby pins and didn't curl or style her hair and - oh, okay, sure, throw it away then

Steam
    3DS Friend Code: 0216-0898-6512
    Switch Friend Code: SW-7437-1538-7786
  • Rorshach KringleRorshach Kringle that crustache life Registered User regular
    i spent the last twenty minutes gushing to @cello about jazz since she ain't know from her and man, if you didn't know i was talking about a wrestler, i woulda sounded like the most obnoxious guy

6vjsgrerts6r.png

• DJ EebsDJ Eebs Moderator, Administrator admin
    just play the right notes!

• evilbobevilbob RADELAIDERegistered User regular
    Jazz was great. If only she'd still been around when womens wrestling was invented by Steph a few years ago.

l5sruu1fyatf.jpg

• LasbrookLasbrook It takes a lot to make a stew When it comes to me and youRegistered User regular
    So totaldivaseps liked a tweet from Red Shoes(which is absolutely a spoiler for the G1), which lead me to looking at his twitter and it’s honestly pretty cute, lots of backstage shots of wrestlers and goofy shit but it did lead to me finding out something I didn’t know.

Shota is Red Shoes’ son.

• bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    ww7d54si43g31.png

• NiryaNirya Registered User regular
    I’m watching Takeover right now and, god, remember when the promo videos for Velveteen Dream started running and people were apprehensive about it and now he’s the best thing in NXT?

t70pctuqq2uv.png
    3DS: 2981-5304-3227

• Rorshach KringleRorshach Kringle that crustache life Registered User regular
    rip amazing red

6vjsgrerts6r.png

rip amazing red

Yeah I dont know why they did that like that, I would think switching one from the top and bottom would of made more sense.

• AlphaRomeroAlphaRomero Registered User regular
    I don't see how open eyes are that much worse than eyes that are sewn shut.

That design in general is not acceptable for younger audiences. The mask, the entrance, the lamp...it's all nightmare fuel. I don't think the state of the eyes is going to make much of a difference.

It is already bad as it is, but the implication with the open eye one is that the whole head has been hollowed out rather than it just whacked in his stretched out mouth. It sends your imagination in a different direction.

• crwthcrwth THAT'S IT Registered User regular
    so @Rorshach Kringle ‘s boy corbin is 100% winning king of the ring right

EzUAYcn.png
  • LegacyLegacy Stuck Somewhere In Cyberspace The Grid(Seattle)Registered User, ClubPA regular
    crwth wrote: »
    so the best wrestler in the world, Shane McMahon, is 100% winning king of the ring right

Can we get the chemicals in. 'Cause anything's better than this.
  • HawkstoneHawkstone Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things. Somewhere outside of BarstowRegistered User regular
    False....Cesaro shall be the King of Swing.

Inside of a dog...it's too dark to read.
  • GeddoeGeddoe Registered User regular
    so @Rorshach Kringle ‘s boy corbin is 100% winning king of the ring right
    Legacy wrote: »
    so the best wrestler in the world, Shane McMahon, is 100% winning king of the ring right

You guys are the worst.

It might be time to rethink your life decisions when you're being beaten up on the anniversary of your father's death, in your home country, while injured, and the crowd is thanking the other person.

• jonny439jonny439 Registered User regular
    I feel like Michael Cole had that "IT'S BOSS TIME" call built up in his head for months.

edited August 2019
    jonny439 wrote: »
    I feel like Michael Cole had that "IT'S BOSS TIME" call built up in his head for months.

I hate Michael Cole. The fuck does that even mean?

Oh shit though guys, there's suddenly 6 people hovering around the title instead of just the champion and the arbitrary challenger. I love that AJ didn't act like a coward the second Braun came in. In fact none of them did.

AlphaRomero on
  • crwthcrwth THAT'S IT Registered User regular
    edited August 2019
    what does it’s boss time mean?

easy

it’s product placement for japan’s boss coffee, cole takes a big swig after he says it

crwth on
    EzUAYcn.png
  • CelloCello Registered User regular
    edited August 2019
    No Gods, no Kings, only Rings

Send post

Cello on
    Steam
    3DS Friend Code: 0216-0898-6512
    Switch Friend Code: SW-7437-1538-7786
  • ThawmusThawmus +Jackface Registered User regular
    ww7d54si43g31.png

No bullshit, their interviews are some of the best I've ever seen, I'm looking forward to this.

Twitch: Thawmus83
  • facetiousfacetious a wit so dry it shits sandRegistered User regular
    @Dex Dynamo @Crippl3 soooo what wrestletwitter has made me find out today

there's another set of Clowns in a lucha company

and one's called Horny Klaun

EBzKeg2W4AAyIj6?format=jpg&name=900x900

There's also a Jigsaw and a werewolf named Licantropos? I guess?

lucha rules.

"I am not young enough to know everything." - Oscar Wilde
    Real strong, facetious.

Steam: Chagrin LoL: Bonhomie
  • PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    Thawmus wrote: »
    ww7d54si43g31.png

No bullshit, their interviews are some of the best I've ever seen, I'm looking forward to this.

I'm really looking forward to his tough guy exterior being annihilated by hot sauce.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • XehalusXehalus Registered User regular
    and that's the bottom of this milk glass

• ThawmusThawmus +Jackface Registered User regular
    Preacher wrote: »
    ww7d54si43g31.png

I'm really looking forward to his tough guy exterior being annihilated by hot sauce.

I am curious how biting the questions are going to be. Sometimes they go for the throat.

Like, do they ask about Debra? I'm guessing they don't, but I also hope they do.

Twitch: Thawmus83
  • MolotovCockatooMolotovCockatoo Registered User regular
    I hope Bill on Hot Ones throws Stone Cold two cans of milk.

Killjoy wrote: »
    No jeez Orik why do you assume the worst about people?

Because he moderates an internet forum

http://lexiconmegatherium.tumblr.com/
  • PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    Preacher wrote: »
    ww7d54si43g31.png

I am curious how biting the questions are going to be. Sometimes they go for the throat.

Like, do they ask about Debra? I'm guessing they don't, but I also hope they do.

I would guess no to his DV stuff, because if you did he'd never let the interview air.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • BlankZoeBlankZoe Registered User regular
    I am sure WWE will find a way to fuck it up but the KotR tourney line-up is pretty fuckin stacked:
    Miz
    Ali
    Baron Corbin
    Samoa Joe
    Kevin Owens
    Sami Zayn
    Cesaro
    Chad Gable
    Cedric Alexander
    Buddy Murphy
    Ricochet
    Andrade
    Drew McIntyre
    Shelton Benjamin
    Apollo Crews

CYpGAPn.png
    edited August 2019
    Blankzilla wrote: »
    I am sure WWE will find a way to fuck it up but the KotR tourney line-up is pretty fuckin stacked:
    Miz
    Ali
    Baron Corbin
    Samoa Joe
    Kevin Owens
    Sami Zayn
    Cesaro
    Chad Gable
    Cedric Alexander
    Buddy Murphy
    Ricochet
    Andrade
    Drew McIntyre
    Shelton Benjamin
    Apollo Crews

Course they will fuck it up they will have Corbin win

They need to ad one more person to that bracket and make it a goddamn G1 style tounament.

bloodyroarxx on
This discussion has been closed.